Wings Of Fire Roleplay 1 x 1 with Mecury

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wings Of Fire Roleplay 1 x 1 with Mecury

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:32 am

Soulkeeper flew with him until they reached safety. "So im supposing you three have a plan and the other dragons are now free?"

Marsh nodded. She squeaked with surprise as she was thrown in. "Wait, wait how long am i staying here?" She panicked.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy. » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:36 pm

Starbringer sighed. "I.. don't exactly have a plan. I see that you escaped, but are the others alright?"

Deathraiser shrugged nonchalantly. "Until your Queen decides to make a deal to come and save you." Suddenly, a guard came flying into the cave, crashing into the wall. He frantically got up and straightened himself. "S-sir! We've had some dragons escape from the dungeons on the east side of the forest!"
Deathraiser slowly walked up to the guard, looming over him as anger replaced his snarky expression. He was quite a large NightWing, and the battle scars didn't make the old dragon look any better. The guard kept his composure but it was easy to tell that he was a little terrified.
"Well, what are you standing around for. Go find them!", Deathraiser roared. His booming voice shook the cave, causing bits of rock to fall from the already cracked ceiling. The guard yelped, running away.
Happy April! <3

ImageImageImageImageImage
Derpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:33 am

Soulkeeper looked a bit startled. "But what if they are captured?" She asked.

Marsh watched as the guard came. "Soulkeeper..." She murmured. "It must be her."

Safira was sitting down when a guard came. "Safira. We have captured two rainwings, but our nightwing escaped."
She growled. "Then find them. And keep the rainwings here. We might could use some..." She looked at her claws with an evil chuckle. "Leverage."
The guard nodded. He went away to do so.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy. » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:09 am

(wait I'm confused. Is Safira evil or good?)
Happy April! <3

Derpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:57 am

Derpy. wrote:(wait I'm confused. Is Safira evil or good?)

evil. The rainwings she captured are Crystal and Swift. The nightwing that escaped is of course Soulkeeper.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy. » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:23 am

(Oh okay. I was a little lost because I thought Safira was tryna help or smth 😅
"Safira grunted in protest, attempting to free herself. She noticed Starbringer helping Soulkeeper. With a huge effort, she got free, and every guard in the area chased her.")

Starbringer tapped his chin. "Then... we might have to save them. Of course, we'd need a completely different plan though."
Happy April! <3

Derpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:05 am

I got swift and safira confused 😂

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:42 am

"Well how could we save them?" Soulkeeper asked. She seemed like she never wanted them to roam again. "Maybe we should just leave them? We are fine on our own." She said.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:19 pm

You still here?

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy. » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:33 pm

"Leave them..?" He repeated, giving Soulkeeper a confused look. When did his sister become so.. heartless? All that time spent in the dungeon must have really taken a toll on her. "But- they helped me save you. I can't just ditch them!" Worry began to sound more evident in his tone.
Derpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me