1x1 Spiritstar3 and ThundersFriends

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Spiritstar3 and ThundersFriends

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 17, 2023 11:02 am

Not us? Don't post

We're just letting this thing go where it wants to

I'm going to have like four characters because I keep coming up with names and not being able to actually use them for anything, so this is actually the perfect place.

Amelie
Kairo
Fenris
Runa

Forms will be in a different post
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and ThundersFriends

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 17, 2023 4:59 pm

Forms

Name:
Amelie (Am-uh-lee) Lee
Species:
Something powered/magic x Witch
Sexuality:
Pan
Powers:
Earth magic

Looks:
Amelie is a very pretty thirty year old woman who's average height and slender. She has creamy peachy skin, nice nails, full lips and nice skin. She takes good care of her hair. Her hair is golden-brown, wavy, and goes to her mid back. She has turquoise eyes as well. She has long lashes too. She has a variety of clothes, including pants and shorts. She has socks and shoes, as well as some nice boots, and other boots for winter. She seems to favor earthen tones and flower patterns, as well as reds and some blue.
Personality:
Silly, fun loving, playful, adventurous, talkative, happy, seems lucky, caring, kind, family oriented; Stubborn, hard headed, wild at times, loud at times, doesn't always listen, aloof if irritated, seems cold if angered, doesn't like fire...too talkative sometimes, also too quiet at times.
History:
Amelie was born thirty years ago to Zeke and Fauna. She was raised with love and care, kept happy and all that. It was a pretty normal upbringing for anyone. She was given an education, and taught about earth magic and how to control it. Dad could only teach so much, as his and hers weren't exactly the same. It worked pretty well, and she has good control. She was there as every younger sibling was brought home. Now, she's an adult make a living as a florist and herbalist.
Family:
Zeke (earth powers, and swiftness but it's very weak) x Fauna (animal shift magic and light)= (Amelie) and Aram (light power), Blaire (cat shift magic; 26), Carr (cat shift magic; 22), Delia (swiftness; 18), Ezekial (dog shift power; 14)
Pets:
White cat Milky with golden eyes
Other:
Kairo is like her familiar, but she also has Milky.

Name:
Kairo Song
Species:
Cat person
Sexuality:
Powers:
Not really

Looks:
Being a cat person, much the same as a Neko, he has cat ears and a tail. He seems to be an Egyptian Mau mix, so golden-tan ears and a tabby tail. His hair is neck length and tan as well. He has green eyes and medium lashes. He has nice nails and lips. He has tanned skin, and takes good care of his hair and skin of course, such as washing it. He has a variety of clothing as well. He seems to favor earthen tones like Amelie does, as well as blues and a bit of purple, like tye dye.
Personality:
Sweet, sensible, playful, usually happy, cuddly, shoulder to lean or cry on, gentle, kind, caring, likes kids
Stubborn, hard headed, fiery, loud, wild, shy, nervous, anxious at times, too quiet sometimes, withdrawn if upset.
History:
Kairo was born twenty six years ago to Malkum and Georgia. He has three older siblings as well as a twin and a younger sibling. He was raised with love and care. He still sees his family, of course, but he's living with Amelie now. He really wants a pet of his own, and would name them Silk or Silky. What he doesn't know is Amelie has been looking at cats. Anyhow, he's an adult now and likes his life. He helps at the plant shop, and people really like him.
Family:
Georgia (Calico) and Malkum (Egyptian Mau)= Helena (30), Iris (29), Jesse (27), (Kairo) and Kelly, Liam (20)
Pets:
Milky treats him like another owner, but he wants his own pet.
Other:
Familiar to Amelie, more like a helper really.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 27, 2023 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu May 18, 2023 1:37 pm

Oh dang that’s a lot. Im still finishing the forms. I’m stuck in mobile so it won’t be colorful like the others
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 18, 2023 3:13 pm

Sowwy. You don't have to do four characters if you don't want. Kay. It's fine, mine aren't colorful or anything.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu May 18, 2023 11:07 pm

Is it ok if I just do two? I think I really only have the motivation space for two. Ik I have 4 in the other one, but I already had 4 when the first fair grounds finnished and I had a plot with them all set that I planned with counseling for it. So I couldn’t just say they went away lol. But by the time amber finally dies I’ll have a laptop again.
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185

ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 19, 2023 8:30 am

XD yeah, that's fine.
Nice. I mean the laptop, nice.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Fri May 26, 2023 3:46 pm

Name: Dart
Pronouns: he him
sexuality: pan
Powers: poison touch (when he wants) and venom
Birthday: june 1st
Likes: popcorn movies. sleep, video games, snuggles, dark colors. puzzles
Dislikes: bright colors, socializing, needy people, arguments,
Personality: he's quiet and more of an emo. he likes darker colors, into calm and easy music, spends most of his time in his room avoiding touching grass. he'd rather sit in his bed and watch his tv shows. wasting his day way. he dislikes having hard jobs. but he forces himself to work at your local mcDonalds. he can hide his super powers really well. so everyone around him thinks he's human.
Appearance: perfect tan brown skin with short fluffy black hair light freckles and left eye green right eye blue. he has well curly fluffy hair. he hides it in his hoodie tho. he usually is wearing a dark black hoodie that says Samsung. he wishes he worked there. he is more Samsung and LG than apple. a total tec dude.
History: his parents are very nice not wealthy but not broke. that's mostly because his dad was caught being the super that he is once or twice and they had to keep moving. he's used to losing friends all the time. wo with him people just come and go. he refrains from making any real emotional connections with people now. his only friends really were Mario cart.
Family: lives with mom (ella) dad (kevin) brother (Eonch) and sister (Ivy)
Relationships: (open)
Enemies: (none)
Friends: (none)

ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 26, 2023 3:47 pm

XD nice
Feels like Amelie should be the one to crush on him since they're the same age, but does he lean more towards one gender or nah?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Fri May 26, 2023 3:59 pm

Only gunna have one OC for this one cuz I’m on no like and it took my like 5 hours to write and color the first response on fairgrounds. Lol

ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 26, 2023 4:07 pm