1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:33 am

Alpha* and PaintedStar's private rp.

We'll follow all CS rules!

Form:

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Other:
Family:
Back Story:
Piercings/Tattoos:
Personality:
ETC:
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:29 pm

Form:

Name: Liv Robben
Height: 5'1
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Brown
Species: Human
Other: n/a
Family: Father, Boaz Robben. Mother, Leah Robben. Brother, Will Robben (16). Brother, Levi Robben (19).
Back Story: She was born and raised in the Netherlands her whole life. Her family struggled to make a life for themselves there, so they moved to the USA. (So they'd be new to the US in this rp.)
Piercings/Tattoos: Ears pierced
Personality: Liv is a very shy person and was raised to obey her parents and older brother. She is quite an attractive person and dislikes it. So she gets a lot of guys attention. She would prefer to blend in then be seen. She hasn't had any history with any guys, her parents said she had to wait till she was 17 to get a boyfriend, and she just turned 17. Liv loves dogs. She enjoys dancing and singing. She is a good singer, but she is very shy about it and only lets people she really trusts hear her sing.
ETC:n/a
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:07 pm

(Mark)

Form:

Name: Jensen Rith Barnes
Height: 6'1
Hair: dirty blond
Eyes: Apple green
Species: A Vampire x Werewolf
Other: he has only 1 leg (the other is a prosthetic) as a human he's blind
Family: no
Back Story: he woke up alone during a war, and he knew he'd been dying...
Piercings/Tattoos: in white he has the ocean and the stars on his left forearm. His back is scarred
Personality: Standoffish, gentle, keen,
ETC:
As a wolf his fur is gray and gold
Last edited by Alpha* on Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:59 am

He'd moved to this town, though that isn't exactly what the place is, more like a small city with a forest on one side; to avoid being noticed. People in little places notice things more than those who are dealing with the constant changes of cities. Like New York. He doesn't care for the noise though.

Jensen scarfs the meat he'd warmed only slightly, rolling his eyes at the clock. The house isn't his favorite place to be, but at least it's his.
Last edited by Alpha* on Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:31 am

The Robben's had moved to a house a forest right outside of a small town. The house was quite small, but neat. Liv had her own bedroom on the second floor. Back in the Netherlands, she didn't have her own room, she had to share one with her brothers because they lived in a little apartment. But now she was happy that she had her own room that she could escape to.

At the moment though, she was in the woods exploring. It was almost spring and the forest looked like it was getting ready to blossem any moment.
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:01 am

Jensen locks up his house, leaving the outside light on and he leaves his keys on the side table. He doesn't bother putting on shoes, or a coat for that matter. Instead he shifts forms and stretches, glowering at his false leg that's propped against the bed.

He huffs and then pads out and to the doggy door. It's easier to keep everything here than to go buy new stuff all the time. Though he is wearing a collar- just in case- which has a secret compartment with a credit card. Better safer than sorry. Once outside he stretches before nosing the gate open and padding into the forest. Puppyish behavior presents itself as he chases an early butterfly, snapping and chomping at its blue wings.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:35 pm

Liv was singing a lullaby her mother had taught her when she was young. Not even realizing she was now out of their property and in their neighbor's, Jensen. Her long curly hair was in a lose braid that was drapped over and down one of her shoulders. Birds were chirpping and a soft breeze ruffled the dried leaves from the fall before.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:07 pm

The wolf perks his ears at the sounds of music; birds, leaves, a human voice. Interest piqued he heads over toward the sound. Immediately he is glad that the collar is extremely well hidden in his fur; he skirts around a dead tree - wishing that it was evening - green eyes pin on the human girl. He's greatful too for the large wooded yard he has. But why is she there? In his yard? He sits down, and watches her -

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:13 pm

Suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder and Liv stopped singing and turned around, scared. But she relaxed when she saw Levi. "You crossed the property marker." Levi scolded while slapping her hard in her face. Liv stumbled sideways because of the hit. "I-I didn't mean to." Her eyes wide with fear. "Mom wants you at home." Levi says, turning around and going back toward their house.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:05 pm

The wolf mentally snarls, immediately intercepting the male humans' way back. His fangs glisten when he bares them, eyes focused on the one his beast is intent on killing. His snarl is loud and feral as the wolf stalks toward this male human, fur sticking up along his spine. He doesn't know it, but the wolf's collar catches a beam of light ...

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me