1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:35 pm

"Well.thank you. I've kind of had a hard past couple of weeks... Jensen knows. I've told him." Liv nodded, and seemed to brighten at the mention of the dog. "Ah yes, of course. Dean. I love him. So very much. He's been around for quite awhile."

She wrinkled her nose in happiness before her smile seemed to wipe its way off her face. "Are-Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you? How long will you he gone for..." In her panicked and worried state, she had seemed to forget the others all around.

Their piercing eye contact almost seemed overwhelming, and it made it difficult to look at any of them. It seemed as if they were intently listening to every word she said.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:00 am

"It's just a checkup," soothes the man, taking her hand in his own. Stop staring! is snapped to Edward who speaks at a low tone - too low for the human- and almost as one they quit staring at the pair. "You won't even know I'm gone when you see Dean," is reminded, and when you get back I'll be back too. Alright? Emmet is great company. I promise. " For all the giants' size and skill the other is more a lover than a fighter. "Take a deep breath for me Liv." Jensen inhales and exhales slowly, thumb rubbing circles onto the back of her hand. "Carlisle is just going to check the new leg, okay? It won't hurt me, I'm fine. You are fine too."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:41 pm

All of a sudden, Livvy’s cheeks turn a light pink as she realized the others were there. For a moment she had seemed to have forgotten where they were. “O-Okay, well if I have him, I should be fine. S-Sorry, I just don’t know the way home and I-“ She cut herself off, realising what she would say wasn’t exactly necessary. “Uh, nevermind. Y-Yeah. I’m-I’m fine. D-Do we need to unpack our things?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:01 pm

mine. his mental wolf bays, and the man spots Edwards' lips twitch from picking up that call. "You won't be alone, Liv." Is reminded by Jensen, "Right, Em?"

Emmet nods, "Rose will come too. We will be with you every step of the way." Is promised, "always needed another little sister. " His dimples deepen as he beams at the human girl..

Carlisle holds Esmes' hand, "we have rooms for you both," is said sweetly, "so if you want to stay you absolutely may."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:23 pm

Liv’s shoulders to lax in relief, and she manages a flustered smile. “O-Okay then, uh, doesn’t sound too complicated. Uh, shall we stay here? What would you like to do?” She turns to look at Jensen, still unsure of the new strangers. The poor girl had always been wary of strangers, as her previous “family” had never treated her right. And the sultry looks made things a bit worse. Their stare seemed daunting, almost a predatory kind. “I-I’ll do whatever you want to do.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:39 pm

Jensen hears her heart and her words, and his thumb doesn't stop it's slow motion on the back of her hand. "Liv, sweetheart, " is began, "we don't have to stay here. Carlisle and Esme have already rented a spare apartment, if that's what you choose."

Edward nods, "and Alice bought you some furniture, " he pipes up, "I know because she had Emmet and I move it this morning. " he grins, a brilliant smile.

"Unfortunately I was at work," the doctor says, "so I don't know what it looks like." Carlisle says gently.

Esme smiles, "not as opulent as it could have been. Don't worry, Liv, you won't hurt our feelings. We support your decision. " is told in a motherly way, "you're family now."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:28 pm

Liv smiled again as she nodded, seeming slightly more calmed down then before. “Y-Yeah. I think that would be great.” She nodded towards Edward, still a little nervous as she sorted through her thoughts, before resolving her decisions. “Thank you for thinking of us, and for allowing me to come with Jensen… I know plane tickets are kinda expensive.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:59 pm

Jensen humms, listening. "Then its decided, the apartment it is." Us agreed, "Carlisle, will you talk about her dog to the landlord?" The doctor nods, gold eyes bright.

"Of course." Alice supplies warmly.

Rosalee raises one eyebrow with some humor, but she doesn't speak. Thankfully. Emmet grins, "anytime." Is replied, finally turning to his chicken and potatoes, "let's eat! I'm starved."

Jensen snorts, "I could eat." He gently squeezes her hand, "could you eat?" Is asked of his beloved.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:50 pm

“Anything you need me to help with? I could eat some, I’m not too terribly hungry. Not exactly starving.” Liv smiled good-naturedly as she gently slid her hand out of Jensen’s, and followed Esme to the kitchen, who she assumed had left to get everyone drinks, or something else. “Want me to help? Is there any more food that needs carried in? Salad chopped, anything stirred? I can do anything. Cooking is a pastime of mine.” She smiled gleefully and looked about the spacious kitchen. “I can carry glasses of water, too, that is.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:41 pm

Esme turns, smiling, "Oh no, I was just checking that the stove was turned off. Alice can be... forgetful of such things." The vampire says, "and Rose just doesn't think about such things, this morning was a rare thing for her. The helping cook I mean." Her smile doesn't fade, "We all have been so excited to meet you, Liv, Jensen seems so happy with you. It's just nice to finally have a face to the name, dear."

--

Edward scowls at Jensen for a brief second, "she doesn't know?! How long are you keeping this up?"

Carlisles' smile stays in place, even as he gently chides Edward, "its his decision, you haven't even told the swan girl. "

"That's different!" Is snapped in the subtone vampires and werewolves can hear, but not humans. "The voltouri are a threat for us. They don't know about whatever he is! He found his mate!"

Jensen sets his cup aside, eyes wide and he speaks lowly. "It is my decision to make."

Emmet clasps him on the back, comradery in the motion. "And we are family, so we help eachother. " is agreed by the giant. "Now settle down. "

---

(Ts?)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me