MHA 1x1 rp (Wheeze & Nature)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

MHA 1x1 rp (Wheeze & Nature)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:26 pm

This is a 1x1 MHA rp between Wheeze and myself (~NatureSword~).
Please don't post on here unless you are one of us.
Thanks.
(I might make this fancier later...)

Form
Code: Select all
Name:
Pic/Description:
Quirk:
Hero/Villain Name(if they have one):
Hero, Villain, or Other:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Other:
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (1x1 Wheeze & Nature)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:26 pm

(Art belongs to me)
Name: Tasu
Pic/Description: Light metallic blue hair, blue eyes, fair skin. She is small and petite with her height at 5'3". She also has snow leopard ears and a tail.
Quirk(s): Multi Quirks User
Snow Leopard; she has ears and a tail, sharper senses, night vision, and has retractable claws in her fingers.
Water; can control and manipulate water. Needs to have some form of supply of water in order to use it.
Spirit Animal; The user can convert their own energy into any form of animal which will be under their control. Depending on the size of the animal will vary on how long she can keep it out for before she runs out of energy.

When she overuses her quirks or more then one quirk at a time over a period of time, she will first gain a bad headache, but will eventually collapse from exhaustion and obtain a fever, mild or high, depending on how much she's overworked herself. She also won't be able to use Spirit Animal or control large amounts of water until she's gained most of her strength back.

Hero/Villain Name(if they have one): none
Hero, Villain, or Other: -
Personality: Tasu is very shy and a little timid, as she doesn't see many people. She can be very sensitive, but you will rarely see her mad or angry. She doesn't like to see friends get hurt, and will often do anything to keep those she likes safe. Tasu also has a tendency to doubt herself and abilities, and think that she's done something wrong.
However, if you manage to crack away that closed shell, Tasu is really sweet and caring, and can even be a little adventurous. It might take her a bit of time to warm up and trust you, but once she has, she trusts you with her life. She hates to see her friends feeling down, so she'll do whatever she can to make you smile.
History: Tasu never knew her family, and was left at an orphanage when she was a baby. When Tasu was first born with little leopard ears and tail, they knew she would have a leopard quirk, but no one would have suspected that she would gain more quirks when she came of age. It wasn’t exactly the great way to have discovered being able to control water, followed by her embarrassing tears somehow conjuring up a spirit cat. Many were baffled, but they were also afraid. No family wanted to adopt her. At least, that’s what Tasu thought. A few years later, a man came and adopted her, much to her surprise, telling her that he was impressed with her quirks. He brought her to fairly large building on the outside of the city, with three floors above and a basement below the main floor. He brought her to her room on the top floor in the North corner of the building. It wasn't anything too special, but it had a bed, a shelf with some books, a few toys, and two single window that were too high to see out of. He informed her that this is where she would stay unless someone came to get her. After a few days, a man came and then took her to another room on the second room, where she was to train her quirks while using more then one. But it never lasted long and she always overworked herself to a fever and bedridden for a day. They took a couple blood samples (despite her pretest towards the syringe) for testing to make sure that this wasn't anything to be concerned of. At least, that's what Tasu had been told. This has been the routine leading all the way up to the current day.
Other:

---------------

Name: Suga
Pic/Description: Dark red/mahogany hair that is said to be neat and messy all at the same time, and jade green eyes.
Quirk: Teleport! He can teleport to just about anywhere, as long as it's in his line of sight. Currently, he can only teleport two other people along with himself as long as he's in contact with them.
The longer he uses his quirk at once, the more exhausted he'll become (like after running a marathon)

One for All

Hero/Villain Name(if they have one): Swift
Hero, Villain, or Other: Hero
Personality:
History:
Other:

---------------

Name: Nikayla
Pic/Description:
Quirk: Arm Blades! She can have blades that come out of her forearm or swords that come out of the palm of her hand.
Hero, Villain, or Other: Hero
Personality:
History:
Other:

---------------

Name: Zarak
Pic/Description: Black hair
Quirk: Illusion! He can create illusions just by snapping his fingers, from a single object or person to a full surrounding area (as though they teleported to a different place). If he is hit in any way while an illusion is up, the illusion will shatter to pieces.
Hero, Villain, or Other: Villain
Personality:
History:
Other:
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:11 am, edited 7 times in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MHA 1x1 rp (Wheeze & Nature)

Postby Wheeze » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:54 pm

Name: Daichi

Pic/Description: he has a very strong build with tanned skin. He has dark, slightly grayed hair. His eyes are a warm brown. He has several scars across his body. He is 6'5".

Quirk: Shield! He is able to form 3 kinds of shields. Barriers, they are able to push enemies and projectiles away physical attacks bounce off. Bubble he is able to surround himself or one other person with a bubble that doesn't allow projectiles through. Aura, he is able to shroud himself in an aura to protect himself from attacks.

The downside to each of his abilities is that he will feel each blow that the shields take all across his body in a wave.

One for All

Hero name: BOSHIDO
Hero, Villain, or Other: Hero / Number 1 Hero
Personality:
History: he had grown up on a farm, away from most cities or towns. Raising chickens and growing rice. Selling it to surrounding cities. On a run to deliver rice to markets he gets stopped by a villain attack. He protects some civilians. Heros are angry with him for using his quirk but generally let it slide. He is scouted by the current one for all holder and he agrees to become a hero.

After graduating in the top 3 of his class he goes on to become the number one hero. Scouting his first successor to pass on one for all.

When during an attack his successor is lost in the rubble and presumed dead. He takes a while to recover but finally scouts a new successor.

Note! I'm not a huge fan of his current design so I'll probably change it later!

----

Name: Rin

Pic/Description: he has pale skin, covered in scars. Especially around his face, legs, and arms. He has steel blue eyes and curled black hair. He is tall with lean muscles. He is 6'0".

Quirk: Ghost! He can make himself invisible at will with the ability to travel through objects and people. Is able to create invisible ghost limbs for himself. He loses use of that limb for the amount of time that the ghost limbs is in use.

One for All

Hero/Villain Name(if they have one): Ghost
Hero, Villain, or Other: hero / vigilante / missing person
Personality: pre accident: he was very happy, clever, and a bit oblivious. He was quick witted and always down for a celebration or hanging out with friends. He was a leader and organizer.
Post accident: he became paranoid and had some attachment issues. He refused to allow anyone become close to him
He has insane battle instinct and really that's all he dedicates his life to. He is socially awkward and anxious.

History: he was stubbornly trying to become a hero. With a quirk like his a lot of people labeled him as a villain or a thief as I. His early childhood he was prone to pulling pranks. He lacked a father figure in his life and after being rescued by Daichi he had even more focus on becoming a hero. Daichi offered him one for all and to train under him after showing great potential and patience when encountering a villain.

----

Name: Chihiro (Chi as a nickname)

Pic/Description: She has shoulder length salmon pink hair and large round brown eyes. She has pale pink skin. Her hands are dotted with small scars from fire. She is of average height and has a slightly bustier build. She has toned muscles. She is 5'3".

Quirk: Rising Sun! She is able to summon a ball of fire with either hand the longer either is charged the hotter and larger the fireball will be. She can combine either ball into one above her head.

Her powers also include making miniature balls of fire at her fingertips and breathing balls of fire.

Hero, Villain, or Other: hero
Personality: She has a very happy, and fiery personality. She is always up for a challenge and is incredibly competitive compared to her peers. She is somewhat hotheaded and impulsive, leading her to make some kind of dumb decisions. Despite her 'dumb blonde' exterior personality she is actually quite calculating.
History: Chihiro grew up with the expectation of becoming a great hero. Many people around her praised her and her quirk, although she was kept grounded by her father who, while also a pro hero kept her on her feet and kept showing her how much further she has to go in order to become a good hero. She trained under his tutelage while in school as they have similar quirks.

---

Name: Amaris

Pic/Description: She has long light blonde hair that reaches her mid to lower back. She has light blue eyes. Her skin is pale and dotted with freckles. She is tall and skinny. She is 5'7".
Quirk: Angel on your Shoulder! A little spectre like creature rests of your shoulder. Only visible when in danger. This spectre will push or nudge the user out of the way of danger. This angel feeds off of emotion. It can only work if the user is fearful. If the user has not been scared for a long time it will act on its own and push the user into harms way.
Hero, Villain, or Other: Civilian
Personality: She is quite spacey most of the time, and could be described as having her head in the clouds. She doesn't pay attention to her surroundings very much. She is quite smart and knows a lot of random facts and enjoys ranting about the topics that interest her. She finds it hard to take heavy situations seriously. She is fearless, and most of the time her quirk pushes her into danger.
History: Amaris moved into Japan for her schooling, but soon dropped out after loosing her passion for her subject after an accident occurred and she lost some memories and cognitive function. She soon took up more creative arts such as jewelry making, painting, and knitting. She makes a living selling these things. She had also been scouted by a modelling agency, as she is a foreigner so she has earned some money that way.
Last edited by Wheeze on Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:37 am, edited 8 times in total.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:07 pm

(Sorry about the relatively short responses without all of the characters, but just doing the opening scene, probably do another little chunk, and them time skip, do what you think will work)

Daichi
    It was just supposed to be a simple mission. It was just a very minor villain attack it was a robbery with a quirk that was deemed to be dangerous to the public. He wasn't sure if it was the chaos of it all, but he figured this was something that he could watch his apprentice, Rin, handle on his own. It was supposed to be just fine, he was talented.

He was running, catching up to the villain, Daichi watched, and.. Rin lost his footing. Odd. It very quickly wasn't an oddity as he felt the rumble below his feet. There seemed to be another quirk at hand here. Then it was a matter of seconds before buildings were crumbling around them, and civilians were lost in the rubble and Daichi sprung into action. Rin would have to handle himself.

Rin
    Daichi was finally allowing him to do something on his own. At the moment he was just working as a sidekick, or an apprentice, he still had a bit to learn about hand to hand combat and Rin didn't want to go out into the hero world. Jumping in sliding through the crowds that spread open for him. It was easy to follow the sound of jingling of jewelry that the suspect had stolen. But then, it felt as if his foot dropped. He tripped as the earth shook below him.

He fell, he was left with his ears ringing as civilians screamed around him as he could feel the crumbling of concrete of the supports of the surrounding buildings. He.. he had to get up. He pushed his way up from the ground, and there was no sign of the suspect. His body was hot with adrenaline as he bolted forwards, a woman was just standing there! He had to! He had to save her. Well, he did as a building crashed down upon him.

He could barely see passed the dust that filled the air, his vision was blurry in the first place. His voice was weak, he could barely get it out. Why wasn't Daichi helping. He could see his shoes.. he could hear the fuzzy sound of his voice through his popped ears. Each breath was haggard. Why wasn't he helping..?

Well.. in all reality he was silent.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:00 am

(Don't worry about it! It's all good!)

Nikayla
    The blade hero was out on a patrol in the surrounding area, greeting some of the civilians if they said hello, but also kept her eyes and ears open for any suspicious activity. So far, everything seemed to be order. Nice and quiet on a sunny day, with people casually going about on their daily tasks. 'Yup, just how it should be!' She thought to herself. At least, that's how it was...

Nikayla felt the rumble under her feet coming from behind her. She turned around quickly and wasn't long till she noticed the buildings in the near distance started to crumble and give way. Quick to act, she informed the other heroes with her to start helping to evacuate the citizens before she started rushing to where the source of the danger was happening.

Running towards the nearest crumbling building and seeing a pillar about to fall on a group of people, she jumped up and sliced through the pillar into smaller pieces to prevent any major injuries, or any at all if she was lucky,"Quickly, get out of here! Do your best to avoid the buildings as you evacuate. Heroes will be there to help you out." She informed them quickly before moving on to the rescue. It wasn't long till she spotted and recognized the number 1 hero,"Daichi! What happened here?" She called out to him, curious if he knew.

Zarak
    He walked through the crowds on the sidewalk with his head down, minding his own business, but it wasn't long till he noticed a thief and a young hero rushed through, causing the man to smirk under his fedora. 'Good. Looks like everything is going according to plan.' He thought. He recognized the young hero as someone he's seen around the number 1 hero quite often, which gave him a suspicious thought and a way to get at the great hero.

He turned into an ally way, knowing about what was going to happen, and waited patiently. Taking a quick look at his pocket watch, it was long till the earth began to shake, the streets were caving in small sections, and buildings began crumbling down. Zarak kept his eye on Rin, watching and waiting for the right moment. Then, it happened.

He grinned to himself as he saw the hero trapped under the rubble of the building before he bent down and knocked on the ground, to which staircase opened up to him that lead into a room under the ground. He saw his underling and gave a nod when he was in position,"Do it." He said. The ground beneath Rin opened up just enough for the boy to fall through and into the room, but kept the crushed rubble above him out.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:19 am

Daichi

"Rin? Have you seen him?" Daichi asked, he sounded calm for the situation, but that's what he was trained to do, he was supposed to be an uplifting hero. Capable of keeping everyone safe and calm. Daichi was warrying civilians out of the debris, but still with no sign of Rin. On the inside he was panicking, the boy was like a son to him, and his poor mother. He didn't think he would have to be the one to. No he had to remain optimistic. Rin could turn invisible, he was probably off trying to find civilians under rubble.

If only he knew how ironic that sentiment would be.

Daichi took in a deep breath, "just try to get as many civilians out as you can. I just lost track of Rin in the chaos, he's probably out searching under hidden rubble." Daichi stated. He had to continue his job it's what he did. He had to have more faith in Rin, the boy was probably just fine.

Rin

Rin could only attempt to reach out one last time before the earth underneath him gaveway. He coughed as he landed. His breaths came out in wheezes as he breathed in the dust in the air. "Dai-Daichi.." Was the only thing he had managed to mumble out. His limbs burned, his face burned. He reached towards his face as much as he could. There was a warm wetness, and his dust coated hands came off red. His head was spinning, the world around him was spinning.

Was he going to die..? He turned his head as much as he could to the side as he lay on his back, there was a figure.. His vision was too blurry to make out who it was. "Save me.." He managed to cough out. He could feel the burning wounds across his body, the broken ribs. He couldn't even concentrate enough to use his quirk. There were people that needed his help.. He needed to get up.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:31 am

Nikayla
    Nikayla frowned a little bit at the question before shaking her head slightly,"No, I haven't." She said before glancing around, taking a quick mental note of other civilians that still needed their help. She knew how much Rin meant to Daichi, but maybe he was right. Maybe he was just helping people who got trapped and lost radio signal.

She gave another nod,"I'm sure he's fine, but I'll keep an eye out for him." She said before getting up and quickly moving to the next set of people that needed help.

After a while, everything had calmed. All the citizens were rescued and the injured were getting treated. Nikayla walked over to where the edge of the disaster had stopped, looking out into the rubble of fallen buildings. She had been taking not of every face, every person, every hero that she saw. But there was one person that still wasn't accounted for. Turning around to spot Daichi, there was a slightly saddened and worried look in her eyes.

Zarak
    Zarak watched as the boy came through and landed on the ground with a thud. He watched him for a minute before slowly walking over and taking a handkerchief out of his pocket, crouching next to Rin's head,"Shhh, it's alright now. Those heroes left you to die under the rubble, but no worries. I'm here to help you." He said to him quietly.

Folding the handkerchief in a long strip, he laid it across the wound on the boy's face to stop the bleeding, carefully lifting his head up to tie it around,"Rest. You're in good hands." He whispered to him, a slight smirk playing at his lips under his fedora.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:20 am

Daichi
    It was when the carnage passed and all that was left was a pile of rubble in the crumbling city that Daichi became, nonetheless,
    nervous. No it wasn't visible. But it was enough to make his heart pound nervously as he stared across the carnage. The sounds of ambulances and firetrucks rung in his ears. Although he couldn't see his blue haired apprentice. No glint of golden horns in the sun.. There was no sign of Rin. He shouldn't have issue with traversing through the city because of his quirk.

His body throbbed with pain, everything was all hitting at once, everything was much too loud. Daichi stepped through the rubble, it didn't exactly matter how tired he was at the moment. Rin mattered first and foremost. Sure after more dangerous pieces of debris were moved they had brought out the dogs, and those who were able to track scents well, nothing worked. Nothing could find him.

He sighed out as he approached Nikayla late into the night after the aftermath of the attack. "Thank you for your help.." He sighed out, his eyes were downcast at the moment, but without another hint of emotion. "But I don't think we will have results.. I think it will be best to find his rem- find him once we clean up." Daichi explained.

lil time-skip. Call it about a week or 2 in the future.

They never did find Rin, or whatever remained. They found some of his torn clothes, some DNA evidence of blood. But there was nothing else. It was as if he just disappeared like a ghost.

His name was in the papers, "BUSHIDO Apprentice Killed in Villain Attack!" He was labeled incompetent. they had gotten a statement from the woman he pushed out of the way of the rubble. She claimed to have seen him be crushed. The only question that remained was where was his body?

The funeral was a large occasion. Everyone from his Hero Company arrived, Rin's mother, his old classmates. Some major heroes. It was a large event. He was an up and coming hero, one related to himself. Of course it would be.

Rin

Rin could get any words from his hoarse throat, all but a small hiss of pain as a hanker chief was pressed against the wound on his face. "B-but.. Daichi.. he's looking for me.." Came his raspy voice. He couldn't believe it. "They have to be look-looking for me.." He coughed out. He tried to lift his head up once more, but allowed to it to drop back down with a thud, his vision was spinning far too much, it was a miracle he hadn't.. passed out.

Amaris
    Really Amaris was just getting her shopping done for the day whenever she had her a ruckus at a jewelry store on the strip. She wasn't expecting a villain to blow passed her! She had seen the hero chasing him, some young kid with golden horns. Like a bull he chased his target. But then she felt it, and she's pretty sure he felt it too. The rumbling of the earth below her. The Hero must have lost his footing as he tripped. Everything was happening in slow motion. She didn't even notice the crumbling world around her as she froze in fear. Her heart pounded against her chest.

The hero had gotten up and raced towards her, and she felt two hands on her shoulder, pushing her out of the way, she also felt a tug on her collar. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the debris that dropped down onto his back. All she could do was struggle to run away through the chaos, in heels.

She was quickly swooped up by heroes and brought to safety. They seemed to be searching for someone once the chaos was over. A boy named Rin, or Ghost. She told a nearby hero what she saw, as she left. She was left unscathed from the situation.

Later she was approached by the press, someone seemed to have overheard her, she gave her story and there was a picture of the same boy that saved her right on the front page of the paper.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:33 am

Nikayla
    Nikayla stood quietly in the back of the funeral, watching everyone as they stood vigil or paid their respects. She could tell just by looking at some of them that there was still a bunch that was was having trouble believing that Rin was really gone, especially with how he was and his quirk. She couldn't blame them. Even she still had trouble believing it from time to time. But even if they couldn't find his body, they found his blood, which defiantly showed that he was wounded. If he was still alive, he would have gone to a hospital to find help or found someway to contact those he trusted.

Her hands slightly clutched into a fist at her sides, looking back to where Daichi and Rin's mother was, vowing silently to herself that she would keep them protected and watch over them. They were in a vulnerable state now, so they were going to need it for a while.

Suga
    Suga walked along the sidewalk with his younger sister, just a few years younger then he was, looking towards the large crowd that stood in the graveyard."Hey? What's going on over there?" He heard her ask as they stopped for a moment, her hand pointing towards the crowd. The dark red haired boy looked at her slightly surprised,"You don't know? It's the funeral for the young hero that died a few weeks ago. You know, the apprentice to the number 1 hero. He's been on the papers everywhere." He responded to her.

The girl thought about it for a moment before snapping her fingers,"Oh, I remember now! Say, didn't he go to UA when you went? He looked sort of familiar." She asked him. This time it was Suga's turn to think back,"Yeah, I think so. He was a second year student when I went into my first year." He replied before shaking his head a little,"Come on, we need to get going." He said before something caught his eye on the road behind them.

A elderly women had fallen on the middle of the road as she was trying to cross it, but was now having trouble finding her glasses, unbeknownst to the car that was driving right for her,"Hey, look out!" Suga called, hoping the driver would noticed, but it didn't seem like it. Needing to act quick, Suga teleported over to the old lady and put a hand on her shoulder as he looked back towards the sidewalk, his other hand quickly picking up the glasses before teleporting them over to the side, just as the driver finally noticed them on the road and slammed onto the brakes, swerving the car to the side and into a pole.

Zarak
    Zarak sighed softly at the boy's response,"I know you may think that because you don't want to believe the truth, but it is. Now rest. We're going to get you looked after." He told him again quietly before looking back at the underlings with him, giving them a signal that it was time that they got going.

after two week skip

After Zarak and his underlings got Rin back to their hideout on the outside of the city and into their own health care. Rin had to go into surgery to fix up any major broken bones and to get stitches. Now to today, after hearing that Rin was more responsive then he had been two weeks ago of recovery, it was time for Zarak to finally introduce himself to the 'ex-hero'. He took the elevator up to the first floor before walked over to the room the boy was in.

Giving a double tap before opening the door, he took off his fedora as he entered the room, a strand of black hair falling in front of his face,"I'm glad to hear that your recovery is going well." He said, a smile on his face.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:39 pm

Daichi
Daichi stood in front of the crowd, wearing a nice suit and holding a picture of Rin at his side. It was the picture used for his license, it was the most recent picture taken. His typically loose curly hair was pulled back into a short ponytail with a few loose strands. His bangs side swept. Steel blue eyes shone bright into the camera.

Daichi spoke, "Rin worked so hard to prove to everyone that he was good. He was given a quirk that not a conventional hero would have, and he was determined to prove it. He worked with dedication to prove to everyone. He was a born leader with something to prove. He was just about to go off on his own and start his own agency before he was taken from us. I take full responsibility for his loss. He was like a son to me."

Rins mother shared a few words, ones of a supportive and grieving mother. A few classmates and friends took their turns placing white lilys and other flowers.

It appeared that he wasn't meant to give one for all to Rin.

That's when Daichis head snapped towards a commotion. Someone called out. His eyes landed on a car that had swerved and the young man that had stood with old woman. Everyone turned towards the commotion once there was a loud crash of a pole as a car swerved into it.

Daichi pursed his lips. Looking back towards the picture of Rin he had set down as he stepped over towards the accident.

He turned towards a young man. It was a young man.. he wasn't great with names but he recognized him as a UA graduate. Swift, yes that was his name..

He stepped forwards, first of all checking the driver. They were fine but quite disoriented, "Swift, if you could describe the situation," he peered at the old lady that seemed to be if anything slightly panicked

Rin

Rin was left in a state of constant confusion of consciousness and not. He wasn't exactly sure what was happening most of the time as he was kept under wires and narcotics. All he could hear was the ever present beeping of his heart monitor. He was in a hospital.. he couldn't remember much.. but he never saw anyone that he had known. No Daichi, no mom, there wasn't anyone there.. ever. No flowers or cards and while he didn't want to seem entitled he figured they would have left.. something.

Rin raised an arm up, well either of his arms were wrapped tightly in itchy bandages. His finger with a clamp to keep track of his temperature. An IV in his arm, and several more wires and tubes connecting him. With his free arm he reached upwards and grazed his fingers across his face.

He could feel the lifted skin of stitches across his face. It was a realization that hit him. He knew heroes got scars. He didn't except to get one this big this early on in his career. One that stopped right past the bridge of his nose to the corner edge of his jaw.

Rin perked up at those 2 sharp knocks. Then everything came flood back at once. Daichi.. abandoned him. The other heros abandoned him. Rin felt an ache in his heart but didn't dare trust those words blindly. Daichi was like a father to him.

"It's you.." he stated quietly. He recognized the man in the fedora. "Who are you..? What happened?" He asked finally. He wanted answers.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me