1x1 with SilentMelody || Percy Jackson RP

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

#003 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:48 pm

Ophelia 13 Female
Mood: Excited
------------------------------------------------------------------
”Yup! It is exciting! Ophelia grinned at Noah, and as Thanos started speaking to him, she noticed Amalthea leaving. So much for conversation. she thought sadly, shaking her head. She made a mental note to herself: try to speak to Amalthea later. Maybe about horses? Children of Poseidon love those.

Ophelia watched Amalthea make her way back to them. Wow, she’d already found them a ride? That was cool. Very cool. Ophelia, Noah and Thanos followed the daughter of Poseidon all the way to the beach. ”Wow, Amalthea! These Hippocampi are beautiful.” Ophelia offered Amalthea a smile. ”Did your father send them to you?”

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
Mood: Awed
”Oh, that’s alright!” Thanos exclaimed. He couldn’t blame Noah for not listening - after all, he did it a lot himself. ”Yeah, that’s me! From the Apollo Cabin. How-” Thanos’ question about how to get to Greece was answered in a matter of seconds.

He hadn’t even noticed Amalthea leaving, but she was back again. As she told them she found a way, Thanos was sure it was Pegasi or something. But, when they got to the beach, two gorgeous seahorses (Hippocampi) were happily swimming around.

”Wow!” Thanos breathed, in awe.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

004 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:09 am

Noah14Male
Mood: Annoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He was in the middle of a nice conversation with Thanos when the other boy suddenly trailed off. The three of them followed Amalthea to the beach, a strange girl who didn't even say a word to them until two creatures appeared in the waves. Although he was annoyed, Noah couldn't help but admit that these hippocampi were absolutely beautiful and breathtaking.

"Wow," he murmured softly and raised a hand to one of them. It snorted at him and shook its head, backing away slightly. Well, Noah was never that great with animals, no matter how hard he tried. His annoyance flared again, and he crossed his arms. Mostly, he was frustrated with himself.

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: Embarrassed
She finally glanced over at Ophelia, who was giving her a bright smile despite all of Thea's glowering. "Um... yeah, I guess he did," she said simply, although she had no clue whether Poseidon had a hand in this. She'd never even seen her father before. Unlike lucky Thanos. She couldn't help but wonder if Ophelia or Noah had ever seen their godly parents.

Amalthea waded into the water and waited for one of the hippocampi to swim over to her. "This is Bubble. The other one is named Shimmer. So uh, do you want to ride Bubble with me... Ophelia?" she asked. She knew that Ophelia would probably be nicest to her. Also, she wasn't exactly comfortable with the idea of riding a hippocampi next to Thanos and Noah for miles across the Atlantic Ocean. She barely knew Noah, and he hadn't said a word to her all night. As for Thanos... she wondered if she had made it obvious enough that she doesn't like him.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#004 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:47 pm

Ophelia 13 Female
Mood: Happy
”Of course I will.” Ophelia nodded to Amalthea, plopping herself onto the Hippocampi’s back after Amalthea. ”Hey, can I call you Thea?” she asked, not sure if she should add that her throat hurt from saying such a long name.

Ophelia yawned. The boys were about three meters behind them. ”Come on, can’t you go any faster?” Ophelia yelled to the guys, laughter threatening to escape her lungs.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
Mood: Gleeful
”Okay, I’ll go with Noah!” Thanos said, not too loudly. He swung his legs over Shimmer, fastening his grip in her.. or his mane. ”Equine creatures are really cool.” he told Noah loudly so he could hear him over the sound of waves.

When Noah had climbed on, Thanos leaned forward, and whispered GO! into Shimmers ear, giving them a friendly pat on the head.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

005 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:22 am

Noah14Male
Mood: Hopeful
He settled down behind Thanos, unsure what to hold onto, so he simply tightened his legs around Shimmer and hoped for the best. "Yeah, I think so too! Have you ever seen a Pegasus before? They're really beautiful," Noah continued, wanting to strike up a conversation. But his words were almost whipped away by the wind when Thanos whispered to Shimmer, and the Hippocampus seemed to jolt off at top speed. He couldn't help but let out a whoop of excitement, and he laughed when the other boy patted the equine on the head.

He tried to pat Shimmer on their flank, but they seemed to take this motion as "go faster". Shimmer pushed forward faster (if that was even possible) and Noah leaned back, almost falling off. He waved his hands in the air comically and shouted out, "Whoaaa!" Suddenly, they were speeding ahead the girls. He righted himself and turned around to give Ophelia and Amalthea a massive grin. "We're beating you! Try to catch us now!"

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: Confused
She glanced behind her when she felt Ophelia settle down on Bubble's back. "Oh... yeah, I guess so," she murmured softly, unsure how to feel about this new development. No one had ever thought to give her a nickname, not even her aunt when she lived at home. Most kids just called her mean names. "Do you um... do you have a, uh, a nickname?"

Thea looked further behind them to see the boys on Shimmer. At Ophelia's infectious laughter, she couldn't help but crack a smile and quickly turned to hide it. Soon enough, Thanos and Noah were racing ahead of them. She turned her gaze away from them, facing forward to the horizon. They were moving at a fast speed -- the group would certainly make it to one of the Greek islands within the hour. Part of her wanted to stay on the ocean forever.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#005 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:17 pm

Ophelia 13 Female
Mood: Delighted
”Cool!” Ophelia grinned, and let out a laugh of amusement as Shimmer raced in front of Bubble, spraying her and Amalthea with water. ”My mum used to call me Ophi, but my, uh, friend, Thanos, calls me Lia,” Ophelia nodded to herself. "I know that Thanos is really, really annoying sometimes, but I actually do like that nickname."

Ophelia returned Noah's grin and waited for an answer.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
Mood: Mischievous
A few minutes later, when the waves had become calmer, Thanos answered Noah's question. ”Oh, yeah! Pegasi are really gorgeous.” Thanos flashed a smile at Noah. ”Hey, watch this - I'm going to use invisibility for a moment, so we should stay quiet until the prank is finished!” he whispered to the boy, and closed his eyes.

He felt the power surge through him, and made sure Noah and Shimmer were invisible, too.
Shimmer, as if they'd read Thano's mind, galloped over by Bubble. Thanos waited until he and Noah were close to Ophelia, since Amalthea would probably get mad if he pranked her.

Thanos signalled to Noah to watch.

He scooped up a bit of water from the ocean in his hands, and let it fall onto Ophelia's head, her turning around to look just as the invisibility left Shimmer, Thanos and Noah.

"Gotcha!! Thanos laughed, and so did Ophelia.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

006 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:41 am

Noah14Male
Mood: Devious
He almost replied to Thanos, but then he quickly shut his mouth at the boy's request. In truth, he couldn't tell whether or not he was invisible but he felt a thrill go through him with the excitement and anticipation. Noah continued to hold on as tight as he could on Shimmer as the Hippocampus galloped.

Watching Thanos' hands carefully, he stifled a little giggle. Finally, when the water splashed down on Ophelia, he laughed along with the two of them. Noah couldn't help but flick little water droplets at Ophelia even though the prank was long from over. When he noticed Amalthea's glower, he rolled his eyes at her and stuck his tongue out playfully. "What's her problem?" he ventured to voice his thoughts out loud.

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: Calm → Moody
She nodded her head at Ophelia's reply and ventured to give a small smile. "Okay... um, Lia," she offered, giving the nickname a try. But Thea's smile faded when Thanos and Noah appeared seemingly out of nowhere, dumping water on Lia's head. Despite this, Ophelia laughed and grinned at the boys.

Angry again, she turned around and faced the horizon, her arms crossed over her chest. However, she squinted in the distance and could swear that she could see land. At the remark of "What's her problem?", Amalthea visibly bristled and clenched her fists, turning back towards the three kids. Her brow was furrowed, and she glared pointedly at each of them. "Would you guys cut it out? I think I see land up ahead."

The Mist gave them enough coverage as they made it to the coast of the island... Ios? That was Thea's best guess, anyways. She hopped off of Bubble and gave them a pat on the neck before they disappeared into the waves with Shimmer.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#006 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:28 pm

Ophelia 13 Female
Mood: Curious
”Alright, Thea.” Ophelia nodded solemnly. ”Guys, that’s enough - let’s focus on finding someplace to set up camp.” Ophelia leaped from Bubble’s back onto the soft sand and patted them just as Amalthea had done. ”Come back soon!” she whispered.

”Oh, I almost forgot!” Ophelia facepalmed. ”Didn’t you guys” Ophelia waved her hand at Amalthea and Thanos. ”Live in Greece before coming to Camp Half-Blood?

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
Mood: Sad
”Thanks for helping with the prank.” Thanos high-fived Noah as he got ready to jump off Shimmer, giving Shimmer’s hair a brush before doing so. Ophelia’s question repeated itself in his mind, and he tried to find an answer. Finally, he decided just to tell the truth.

”I know I grew up in Greece,” Thanos said. ”My life wasn’t that nice. My mum left me in Santorini when I was nine, and I had to survive by myself.” Thanos kicked the sand with his foot. ”An old lady took care of me - she gave me food and money for a hotel. This year, she passed away, and the next morning I was at Camp.” Thanos said sadly. "Anyway, I brought two tents - we can use those."
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

007 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:24 am

Noah14Male
Mood: Serious
He high-fived Thanos back with a quick grin and a simple reply of "No problem, dude." But the conversation quickly turned serious when Ophelia mentioned that Thanos and Amalthea were from Greece. Noah couldn't help but feel admiration for her, just for knowing such a fact about them.

Shaking away his personal thoughts, he listened sympathetically to Thanos' short backstory. When the other boy was finished, he ventured to comfort him and pat him on the back. "I'm so sorry for your loss, Thanos. I had no idea all of that happened to you." He dipped his chin down for a moment, trying not to use his abilities as a way to sway the other boy's emotions. Noah didn't usually like to do that to his friends. "Why don't I help you set up the tents? Maybe Ophelia and Amalthea can get some firewood... well, I mean, if you guys don't mind doing that for us all."

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: Confused
She was confused by Ophelia's question, and especially by her knowledge of where the two kids had come from. But she was even more stunned when Thanos opened his mouth and basically trauma-dumped on them all. Although part of her felt bad for him, she still felt a sting of annoyance. This wasn't supposed to be a competition about whose life is the worst.

Most of all, she was confused about her feelings. How could she loathe someone so much and yet feel a sense of understanding towards him all at the same time? Thea was grateful when Noah mentioned getting some firewood, in which she shrugged and started to walk off in a random direction. "Lia... did you want to come with me?" She knew that Ophelia was friends with Thanos, and she didn't want to tear them apart when he clearly wasn't okay.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#007 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:56 am

Ophelia 13 Female
Mood: Sorry → On the way
"Aw, sorry Thanos - I hope the old lady went to Elysium." Ophelia said, shaking her head. ”No worries, Thea; I'll come with you.” Ophelia said a moment later. Thanos should stay there, with Noah. They both needed other friends, after all. Plus, she'd be back soon.. wouldn't she?

"Is that a mini-forest?" Ophelia pointed to a big gathering of trees a bit away from the beach. "I bet we could get some firewood from there?"

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
Mood: Mysterious
Thanos sighed and kicked the dirt as the girls left. ”Noah, I am literally dying to tell someone this and Ophelia's a girl, so she won't understand..” Thanos took a deep breath. "So, I've been holding in this secret ever since we began the year at Camp Half-Blood. I really hope I can trust you with it."

"I've always liked Amalthea." Thanos started. "Yup - her. She's really awesome but she hates my guts, so if she finds out she'd probably gonna punch my lights out. She frightens me sometimes, to be honest - I feel like if I even say hello to her, she'll send a tidal wave at me. Hey, why are you widening your eyes like that?"
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

008 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:39 am

Noah14Male
Mood: Serious
He watched as the girls left, but suddenly there was a tension in the air. Well, maybe that wasn't exactly it. There seemed to be a massive weight on Thanos' shoulders, but before Noah could ask the other boy was already speaking. He raised an eyebrow at his words, immediately intrigued. "A secret? Do tell! I swear, I'm good at keeping secrets," Noah promised and mock-crossed his heart and hoped to die. That was how the rhyme went, right?

But the secret was out. And in the worst way possible too. There was no amount of facial expressions and eye-widening that Noah could have done to prevent Thanos from blurting out his deepest secret to the one person he didn't want to reveal it to. "Um, dude," Noah started to point behind him. Amalthea was standing a few paces away, close enough to hear, with an inexplicable expression on her own face...

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: ??
She glanced over at the group of trees that Ophelia pointed at and hummed softly. "Yeah, that's perfect," Amalthea murmured simply in reply. The two of them walked to the trees, stooping every so often to pick up wood good enough to start a roaring fire. The last few times, her hands shook from the dropping temperatures. "I think we have enough. Why don't we head back before it gets too cold?" she suggested.

Thea turned to lead the way back -- not that she thought Ophelia was incapable. She hoped that the two of them would become friends... if the other girl wanted that, of course. It would be okay if not. But she stopped in her tracks as she approached the boys (who hadn't even started setting up camp) and overhead Thanos saying "I've always liked Amalthea." The rest of his words were a rush in her ears, and she couldn't make sense of anything.

"WHAT?" she finally managed.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me