1x1 with SilentMelody || Percy Jackson RP

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

018 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am

Ophelia 13 Female
    Mood: in awe
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    ophelia grinned and whooped as noah's hands began glowing. i always
    knew you could do it, firecracker!"
    she teased. the truth was, ophelia
    had developed a small crush on noah during they time together. thanos
    was more of a brother to her now, less of a crush.

as the quartet entered cetus' mouth, ophelia gasped and looked around
    in astonishment. it wasn't nearly as bad as she'd thought, but his mouth
    had dozens of crystals creeping out from the walls of the monster's
    lungs. she nudged amalthea, pointing to the crystals with her chin.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
    Mood: thankful
    thanos grinned at amalthea and got out a 'you're welcome'. he then
    followed ophelia, who was following noah, into the huge mouth of cetus.
    he saw ophelia signalling to amalthea to look at the crystals, and he
    found himself holding his breath at the beautiful gemstones.

he let himself walk back to amalthea, who was at the very end of their
    walking line. "hey, um, thanks for listening to my ideas back there. i
    know i've been pretty annoying before."
    he laughed. "i just wanted ya
    to know, you're a good friend, thea."
    then he continued walking next
    to her in silence.
Last edited by coffee.berry on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

019 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:00 am

Noah14Male
Mood: delighted
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now that the group had entered Cetus' mouth, he dimmed the glow on his hands. He couldn't help but chuckle at Ophelia's comment. "Firecracker? Never heard that one before," Noah joked, though he didn't hate the nickname. In fact, it was his new favorite, though he wouldn't admit that.

When Ophelia turned away to talk to Amalthea, he focused on the beautiful gemstones protruding from Cetus' mouth. Maybe he could snap one of them off...? Noah reached for one of the crystals, but Cetus let out a deep growl in the back of his throat. "Sorry, sorry! I got the memo, I won't do it again."

At Cetus' sudden movement, he grabbed Ophelia by the arm and caught his balance by locking both of his knees. From Amalthea's cries behind them, apparently the other two weren't successful. "Are you okay?"

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: amused
She stared in awe at the gemstones, then beamed at Ophelia in thanks for showing her. "Who would've thought such a scary monster would have such beauty inside of it? I guess that's what really matters," Thea commented.

Ophelia and Noah walked ahead, the boy attempting to touch one of the crystals. At the sound of Thanos' voice, she tore her blue eyes away from the pair and turned them towards Apollo's son beside her. "Oh... thank you. You're not so bad yourself," Amalthea joked, although there was a hint of truth. All four of them really had grown closer together during their journey, and she found that she didn't... hate Thanos like she did.

Cetus grumbled again, and his tongue flicked slightly. The movement sent everyone off-kilter, and Thea lost her balance. "Whoa!" she cried out. Her arms flailed everywhere. And she crashed right into Thanos.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

019 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:19 am

Ophelia 13 Female
    Mood: curious
    ophelia smiled. "yeah - thanks to you!" she continued to walk silently next to noah, thinking of what to talk to him about. had she ever asked him what his interests were before? then she decided to question him about it. "noah, what are your interests? i mean.. we might have something in common?"

she almost smacked herself in the face. how could they not have something in common? everyone did. thinking of everyone, she looked behind herself to check on amalthea and thanos. they didn't survive the fall as well as she and noah did, and amalthea had fallen onto thanos. ophelia giggled, but she continued to walk beside noah as she awaited his answer.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
    Mood: flustered
    thanos blushed at the praise, but he didn't have time to answer as the monster moved quickly. amalthea fell into thanos, and he caught her just before she could hit the ground. his nose was inches away from hers. then he quickly got her standing on both feet again and looked away, embarassed.

he was still trying to forget his accidental love confession to the daughter of poseidon, and hoped she was luckier than him. he hoped she had forgotten, or else the whole scenario would be more embarassing that it already was.

"are you, um.. alright?" he asked, not meeting her eyes in fears of her having secret mind reading powers. then he asked a stupid question. "you can't read minds.. right?"
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

020 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:24 am

Noah14Male
Mood: whimsical
He straightened himself up, glad that Ophelia was okay and that she voiced this to him. As they walked, he listened intently to her questions, a small smile appearing on his face. "You mean... other than the fact that we're both demigods?" Noah joked lightly, but he understood what she was asking.

The curly-haired boy glanced behind them at the sounds of commotion. With his amokinesis, he just... prodded whatever feelings were already there for both Thanos and Thea -- a little push in the right direction. "Hmm... well, I'm not sure if these are things that we'll have in common. But I really love poetry, violin, and anything French. Especially beignets. Have you ever had some from New Orleans?"

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: nervous
He caught her just in time, but their eyes were level with each others, their noses barely touching. Face flaming, she helped him right the both of them and straightened her shirt, fiddling with the necklace at her sternum. Now her blue eyes were looking anywhere other than at him.

Although, her attention was piqued when he asked a question. Well, technically two questions. "Um, I'm okay, thanks," Thea replied, unsure of how to proceed. She scrunched her nose up, her cheeks faintly going back to their regular color, though she still had a fluttering in her stomach. What was this sudden feeling she was experiencing? "No... I, uh, I can't read minds."

After a few seconds of silent pondering and various thoughts to herself, she blurted out, "Why, are you afraid that I'm going to hear something you don't want me to?" Suddenly, Amalthea's cheeks got bright red again. Wait... what did he mean by good friend? she thought to herself. But she was too afraid to voice this question aloud to Thanos.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

020 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:41 am

Ophelia 13 Female
    Mood: calm
    "no, actually - what are beignets?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "but i also love poetry - it's really cool. my siblings all have poetry hung up in our cabin. including me!" she smiled. she thought about the poetry she'd heard her siblings recite at camp before she and her friends had left for this long journey.

"hey, um.. if you don't mind, where'd you get your necklace from?" she finally asked, touching the pearl necklace that was hanging on the boy's neck.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
    thanos hid a smile as he saw amalthea becoming as red as a carolina reaper. then, he felt his own face burning up as amalthea answered his mind reading question. "ahh umm.." he cringed, shrugging. "y-yes???! no??!! well, nothing bad. just, um, embarassing. i guess. you know??!?!" he said nervously, almost tripping over his words.

he begged apollo for an advice-giving blackout - it would be useful right about now. flustered, he whispered to himself. "dad, in need of an emergency blackout right now!!" but the blackout never came. instead, he was left watching amalthea with a flustered look on his face. he'd have to face the truth - or at least try - at some point.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

021 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:30 pm

Noah14Male
Mood: happy
"You've never had a beignet?? Okay, now I'm definitely taking you to New Orleans," he told her matter-of-factly. Noah felt another smile creeping onto his lips at the mention of poetry, especially if Ophelia was the one writing. He could only imagine just how exquisite that would be. "Can you remember one of your favorite pieces of poetry you've written?"

He was a little taken aback by her suddenly touching the necklace. A gentle flush appeared on his cheeks. "Oh, um... no, I don't mind at all. My mother gave it to me. I mean, my adoptive mother, not Aphrodite. She's the reason why I learned French and violin."

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
She folded her arms over her chest, still feeling nervous but now for a different reason. There was a sick feeling bubbling up in her stomach, making her feel nauseous. The feeling intensified especially after he whispered under his breath to himself. What was so embarrassing that he couldn't make himself tell her, after he claimed that they were such "good friends"? Suddenly, it dawned on her. "You... hate me, don't you? And you're just pretending to like me for the sake of the journey?"

From the flustered look on his face, she assumed it was true. "It's okay, you don't have to pretend anymore," Thea muttered, feeling absolutely and utterly disheartened. She had almost convinced herself that she was beginning to like Thanos -- almost admitting the truth to both herself and him. Besides, didn't it make sense for the offspring of Apollo and Poseidon to constantly be at odds with each other?

Cetus growled again, talking to her in his monster language. Just in time too, to save themselves from anymore awkwardness. "He says we're getting close to the volcano."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

021 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:56 am

Ophelia 13 Female
    ophelia laughed; a sweet, melodic laugh that almost made the air around her shimmer. "i'd love to go to new orleans with you!" she smiled. "there's so much poetry i've written, but i think my favourite must be one about love that i wrote a while ago. i'll show it to you when we get back home." she said, calling camp half blood her home for the first time.

"that's so cool! your mom sounds really cool." she grinned, and then nudged noah. "hey, the others seem to be in a bit of a crisis right now - almost like they're an old married couple. should we go?"

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
    Mood: flustered
    "what?!" thanos exclaimed suddenly at the assumption amalthea made. "i don't hate you! it's kind of.. the opposite?!" he shook his head. as cetus spoke to amalthea and she translated, thanos felt like thea didn't want to talk anymore.

but he did.

"you know, when i first met you, i didn't really know you that well. i thought you were just some poseidon cabin kid." thanos laughed nervously. he thought about his next words for a moment. "but i mean it when i say you're a good friend. it's not something i'm pretending. thea, you're really not that bad."
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

022 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:24 am

Noah14Male
His heart clenched at the sound of her melodic laugh, literal music to his ears. He couldn't imagine a sweeter sound than that, and now he vowed to always make Ophelia laugh -- just to hear it again. "You better. I'm holding you to that promise, just like I promise to take you to New Orleans on a vacation after all of this," Noah joked.

At her nudge, he turned his head towards Thea and Thanos. Her face was as red as a tomato again, and Thanos was rambling with arms gesturing wildly in the air, punctuated by shakes of the head occasionally. Apparently, Noah's magic had backfired. "Um... yeah. Let's go save them from themselves." Despite this, he was unwilling to admit his mistake. He used one hand to gently and playfully push one of Ophelia's shoulders forward. "You first!"

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: embarrassed
She was taken aback by his sudden exclamation, his barking voice piercing her ears. Despite this and her conflicting feelings, she listened to what he had to say. Thea wrung her hands through her hair, one finger coiling a strand of straight brown hair. "You're not so bad yourself," she repeated her comment from earlier in the conversation.

She continued quietly, "Thanos, I don't know what I'm feeling. I don't really understand what's going on. All I know is that I don't hate you either. And I'm really glad that I've gotten the chance to get to know you a little better." She thought about her next words. Amalthea hesitated, inhaling deeply before admitting (what she hadn't understood Thanos was hinting at earlier), "In fact, I might kind of... like you."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

022 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:16 am

Ophelia 13 Female
    Mood: delighted
    ophelia smiled as noah pushed her shoulder, and gave him a death stare - jokingly, of course. she waited a couple of seconds before beginning to walk in amalthea and thanos' direction. "come on, firecracker. i'm not going alone!" she grinned. "and you're the experienced one!" she laughed, referring to thanos' confession incident.

the others were a good bit behind them - ophelia suspected it was because thanos was a very slow walker, and amalthea a very good listener. she was glad their true feelings were finally coming into light; she just hoped that until they got there, the two would've finished their awkward conversation.

the daughter of demeter glanced at noah before continuing to walk back.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
    Mood: discombobulated
    thanos could feel himself blushing furiously. why did the embarassing things always happen to him? noah was always so calm around ophelia, and now thanos' nervous self was back again. he began to fiddle with his fingers, and tucked a stray hair behind his ear, although there were millions of flyaway hairs up there.

"like me?!" he asked, his voice on a higher octave than before. he cleared his throat. "i mean.. like me?" he repeated. "as in.. like, when dopamine is released into the brain causing a chemical reaction called, in greek, agape?" he said quickly, wanting to get it over with as soon as possible. "this is probably going to sound really stupid but, if that's what you mean.. i like you too." he said, and waited.

little did he know that, once amalthea answered him, he would black out. again.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me