( 〝 ── ✦ ` salvatore ,, 〞 ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( 〝 ── ✦ ` salvatore ,, 〞 ]

Postby serafim » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:07 am

X
    X
    " this is a onexone between N64 and i, please do not post
    unless you're one of us. "
    angel & demon roleplay !!

serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴀᴢʀᴇᴀʟ☦

Postby N64 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:59 am

STRENGTHS: Powerful, determined, strong willed, kind-hearted (sometimes), willing to change, creative mind.
    WEAKNESSES: Deceitful, untrustworthy, manipulative, power hungry, prejudicial, narcissistic, cold, vane, selfish.
    LIKES: Rain, swimming, really hot food, fellow extroverts, the dark, the night time, evening walks, having power.
    DISLIKES: When the weather is too hot/cold, small spaces, quiet, being put down, being used for others benefits.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    “ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛʀɪᴜᴍᴘʜ ᴅɪᴇ"
    HISTORY: Born a lowly demon, Azreal was forced to work in the pits of hell, condemning humans to an afterlife of torture and pain. Though he didn't mind this, it was an eternal damnation of the same task everyday, a loop which apparently no demon could ever escape, yet he took it upon himself to break the system and leave, causing him to become an outcast and hated by most others. Despite this he climbed the ranks, earning the name which he bears
    now, 'Azreal the binger of death and destruction.' His role is that of the upmost evil and despite him thinking he is happy, something doesn't sit right with him. Although only fleetingly, sometimes he wishes to be an angel, someone that although is uptight, still brings joy to others without causing much harm. Though thats just a stupid thought. ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɪss, ᴄᴏɴsᴜᴍᴇ.”
███
███
███
███
    - Azreal (Az) - He/him - 19 (physically) - 10,000 - 6'2 - October the 31st - Scorpio - ENTP -
    PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND PERSONALITY: Azreal is a tall, muscular built cismale. He has jet black hair and extremely fair skin. Most say that he is 'devilishly handsome' (pun intended) and he uses that majorly to his advantage, attracting people only to throw them out once he has used them for his personal gain. He is extremely driven towards power and will bring others down without hesitation yet he does have a soft side which is rarely brought out by other people. Azreal has an extreme fascination with angels for unknown reasons, he just finds their way of life that of being noteworthy so spends his spare time studying them by going undercover as one. Most of the time, Azreal bears a suit as he much prefers formal attire to casual because 'he likes the way he makes him look'. He is also a sadist, enjoying other peoples displeasures which greatly helps his job which deals with death and suffering regularly. Despite all this he has some redeeming features...
N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 〝 ── ✦ ` mercy ,, 〞 ]

Postby serafim » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:20 pm

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄. mercy rodriguez 𝐀𝐆𝐄. appears 19, actually 300 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍. cismale (him/his) 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.5'9 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓. demirom-sexual
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍...
    mercy wears his heart on his sleeve, often an open book ho
    wever not seeing it as a weakness. the little angel consider
    s himself self-sufficient and independent, but with the righ
    t people he can be convinced to allow others to care for hi
    m instead. he's diligent in whatever he sets his mind to, ha
    rd-working and can be a bit too bull-headed with a task. m
    ercy is gentle-natured and reserved, however when provok
    ed he's a silent spitfire, fully capable of depending himself.
    & 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂, 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:48 am

𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 - ♔
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧 '
─────────────────────────────────
" ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ? ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ. " - ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ; ʜᴇʟʟ
- He / Him | Demon | Upper-class | Closeted Bisexual -

Though today was filled with many tasks yet to be completed, Azreal had his own personal matters to tend to. Therefore, when making his way across one of the main halls, he didn't stop for any idle chit-chat with those who tried to get in his way. Despite it being forbidden to cross through the gates without a permit from a higher up, Azreal still took the liberty of using a form of shape shift to appear more angel-like, it was highly illegal but demons weren't known for respecting the rules even at the best of times.

Darting into a small room, which was used to store cleaning materials, the demon began to do his usual ritual of creating an angel form. Most others couldn't preform intricate magic like this yet the desire to study the other entities had driven him to research shape shift abilities to the point of being able to do it at ant given moment. It was useful but if ever caught, Azreal knew that he would fall through the ranks of this 'business', right to the bottom... again. He couldn't let that happen.

Once finished, he slipped back out the closet, now having to ignore the dirty looks all the demons were giving him. They had no idea they were really snarking at one of their bosses and not some lowly angel, but he took no offence to this, instead he was happy that now he appeared as the other kind, now he'd have no issue getting through to the other side.

Walking towards the large golden-framed gates, the demon reached inside one of the jacket pockets, pulling out his angel ID. It was a simple business card with the name 'Luke' on it, nothing much but it looked legitimate, and for the 100th time it worked as the guard let him in. upon walking towards the library, the place in heaven which he favoured the most, he couldn't help but squint at the brilliant white surrounding him, it was almost uncomfortable to spend more than a few hours in the halls of this place, it was far too bright for a demon.

Taking a seat in the corner, he began to take notes of the surroundings. Like every other time it was full of business angels on their breaks, they usually would just sit in silence yet today there were a few chatting. He listened to what they were saying, thinking maybe it was some sort of secret to how they lived... no, it was something about one of their co-workers, nothing interesting.
Last edited by N64 on Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 001.〝 ── ✦ ` mercy ,, 〞 ]

Postby serafim » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:10 pm

𝐌 𝐄 𝐑 𝐂 𝐘i 𝐑 𝐎 𝐃 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 𝐙 ,,
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ── 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄. angel . . . " 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓." ──
    indentit was a relatively normal and admittedly mundane day for the angel, keeping up with the tasks he was given and running all the errands he needed to do── repetitive is what it was, but it were things to keep him busy and occupied, so in the end he truly didn't mind it── and his last one involved him slipping through the porcelain halls and into the library to collect some books for research. mercy stretched his wings as he did so with his arms, standing from his small desk and grabbing a small id key-card along with a leather-bound notebook and sticky-note with the titles he needed.
    indenthe slipped from his cubicle and out towards the marble steps that led out of the suite and into the main hallway where all the angels congregated. mercy saw a few familiar faces on his way and kept chatting to the minimum, more-so eager to finish the task at hand so he could return home and relax than sit and talk. his eyes occasionally glanced around at the doors leading into the intricate maze of the huge high-rise── the occasional 'ding' of elevators arriving and idle chatter that echoed through the grand main hall, it always amazed him even if he had seen it for the past three hundred years almost every day ── until they rested themselves on the archway leading into the library.

indentthere were less people than he expected, most of them seemingly on their breaks and chatting amongst one another, but he paid them no mind besides sparing them a quick raise of his hand in greeting. he weaved through the towering aisles of books that were neatly lining the sides of the room, glancing at his sticky note on occasion and murmuring to himself the last few letters so he could find it. he eventually came across the section they were hidden in, stretching his arm to reach for the spine of the books and slipping it from the shelf and into his arms, a sigh of relief escaping his lips as he tucked them in his arms.

indentmercy lingered towards a set of long tables that a few people were already sitting at, slipping in-between them and spotting an unfamiliar face sitting at a table in the corner. he seemed to be taking notes, and he quirked a brow for a moment as he contemplated sitting with him, but his feet spoke for him and he found himself making his way over. mercy lingered by the edge of the table and offered the man a smile, "do you mind if i sit here with you? i promise i won't bother you or anything, i'm just gonna be taking some notes like you."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:11 am

𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 - ♔
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧 '
" ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ? ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ. " - ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ; ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ

Completely lost in his research, Azreal didn't notice the angel that had approached him, it was only when they spoke was his attention grabbed from the intense note-taking. Taking a quick glance at the being, he recognised them to be one he'd often see in the library, though he hadn't taken much time to bother studying them before.

Pulling the chair besides him out, he conjured up his most realistic, friendly smile. "Sure." Keeping his response short, as to not indulge in any conversation, he turned to the side a little in order to conceal his notes from the other. As much as he loved studying the lives of angels, the entities themselves were less than favourable. So, in order to keep his social life here as minimal as possible, Azreal would often take liberty in the library as it was usually a quiet setting. Once again returning to his previous task, he noted down some of the art works on the ceiling to use for some of his own business ideas. There were hundreds of libraries yet this was his favourite, the room and books were ever-changing offering a new environment every time he entered, there were always new things, new angels to study. Yet, this one now besides him wasn't new, he had definitely seen it before, strange.

Although, despite his usual attempts to stay as quiet as possible, the demon was slightly unnerved by the fact that the other had chosen to sit besides him when there were plenty of other available tables. His worst fear is that the angels had somehow figured out his actual identity, though near impossible he couldnt just brush the thoughts aside. "If you don't mind me asking, why not sit by yourself?" Trying to keep his composure as formal as possible, something that wasnt the norm for him, he closed his booklet and placed both hands on the desk. "If i were you, i would want to sit far way from any distraction."
Last edited by N64 on Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 002.〝 ── ✦ ` mercy ,, 〞 ]

Postby serafim » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:32 pm

𝐌 𝐄 𝐑 𝐂 𝐘i 𝐑 𝐎 𝐃 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 𝐙 ,,
    ── 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄. angel . . . " 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓." ──
    indentmercy slipped into the seat next to the angel as he pulled out the chair beside him, placing his stack of books and notebook on the table. he peered over curiously for a moment but soon started on his work, flipping open one of the books he grabbed from earlier and starting to skim through the pages for the information he needed── which was research on the relationship between angels and demons.

indenthe was relatively content with the silence, he was doing as he promised and not striking up conversation for the sake of both of them getting their respective assignment down, however the man broke the silence as he inquired about why mercy decided to sit next to him. he blinked back a bit of surprise as he turned his attention back to the angel sitting next to him, "i can move if you'd like me to," he began with a quirked brow, his gaze flickering back to his notebook, idly toying with the pen in his right hand, "but i don't mind the company, besides as long as you don't snoop on my work, i won't with yours."

indentmercy scribbled down a few notes as his eyes flickered between the open book in front of him and the pages of his notebook. he was curious, as most angels didn't mind the company of others, however he wasn't one to ask questions and if he were to admit, he enjoyed private time to himself as well. "i'm mercy, by the way," perhaps, he thought, introducing himself would break the bit of awkward tension, or at least he could only hope, "if you frequent the library as often as i think you do, then we'll be running into each other quite often... however you're not obligated to acknowledge me if we do run into one another again."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:19 am

𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 - ♔
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧 '
" ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ? ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ. " - ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ; ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ

Gagging a little at the others politeness, Azreal took a quick glance down at the books which this apparent Mercy was reading, they looked to be on the subject of demons... great. "I don't mind you sitting here, no. Nice to meet you though Mercy, I'm Luke." He greeted the other, this time with a little more enthusiasm. Despite his chosen name being a common one among many, he was still a little weary that he would be questioned further on his identity, therefore he changed the subject. "I know you don't want me prying but that book you have there - I thought our lowly class weren't allowed to research the other species, that book is from the restricted section." Raising an eyebrow towards the other he leant back in his seat, placing his papers face down on the table.

Despite him being in disguise, Azreal couldn't help letting one of his wolfish grins slip through the facade, "You could get in real trouble for that yknow?" Though he was being the biggest hypocrite alive for inquiring the other for doing exactly what he was doing himself, he couldn't help teasing the 'poor innocent angel' a little. "Unless you're following the commands of a higher up that is, but i do requite to see permission."

He wasn't going to report this in case no matter what Mercy said, it put himself under suspicion, yet to seem more angel-like he would have to ask for a form of identification and proof from this man, he had noticed they were always very fussy on rules. Taking a little pride in the fact he now had some power, he flipped his own notes over to reveal a bunch of scribbles and symbols, a language he had devised in case someone had stolen what he'd written. "I too am being a bit of a bad angel... this is demon language, I've been studying it for a while." He was lying, demons had tongue similar to Latin, though he knew this would pique his interest.
N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me