ᓚᘏᗢ nya!! ... snail.bug x spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby snail.bug » Fri May 27, 2022 9:11 am

snail.bug x spiritstar3

❝⠀ニャーは私があなたを愛していることを意味します!❞
⠀meow⠀means⠀i⠀love⠀you !

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ᓚᘏᗢ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
snail.bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ sanomoto haruki ❞

Postby snail.bug » Fri May 27, 2022 9:53 am

◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
    sanomoto haruki
    haru-chan
    sixteen
    sugar rush idol
    toyhou.se
◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢
─────── ❝ 愛して 愛して 愛して もっともっと ─────────

sweetsugaryidolexcitablecutesy

the star of a japanese pop idol group named SUGAR RUSH シュガーラッシュ.
    haruki is super sweet and adorable, easily excitable, and fun to be around. s
    he loves hearts and sugary motifs, frills, and pastel rainbows everywhere. als
    o a fan of old internet graphics, haruki is well-known for repopularizing mysp
    ace as a social media network for her and SUGAR RUSH fans to share content.
    she is currently on tour in north america, next going on an international tour
    with her bandmates. she loves meeting fans more than anything in the world!
    even more than cute frills and sugary sweets. though proud of her carreer as
    an idol, haruki also dreams of one day becoming her own fashion designer an
    d designing uniforms, outfits, and even casual clothing for her SUGAR RUSH a
    nd fans!

⤜──────→ ◦ ᗢ ◦←──────⤛

haruki is a very cute, petit teen. standing at five feet one inch, she is the sh
    ortest of her pop group. she has extremely long purple hair with two cute lit
    tle ears poking out, and a matching tail sprouting from her lower back. she i
    s most often seen sporting many of the iconic outfits designed by her perfor
    mance team, the most recognizable of which being a pastel pink, blue, and y
    ellow dress adorned with details from a large poofy crinoline base to frills an
    d bows galore. she says she loves the dresses her team designs, though she s
    ecretly thinks she could do better.

───────────── 愛して 愛して 狂おしいほどに ❞ ───────

snail.bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ leni bennet ❞

Postby snail.bug » Fri May 27, 2022 10:16 am

◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
    leni bennet
    leni-san
    fourteen
    high school student
    toyhou.se
◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢
─────── ❝ pretty lights roll over the river ───────────────

shylonerquietsoftkind

leni is a student at the american all-boys st. valentine's high school. they ar
    e the victim of bullying in this school, given their gender identity. regardles
    s, they dont let it get to them. they use they / he pronouns and identify as
    nonbinary. he is a very kind young fella despite what they go through every
    day, and always puts a hand out to help others. hes very shy, though, which
    limits them from doing the right thing. born in japan and having moved to a
    merica at a young age, leni dreams to return to his home country and persu
    e a career in acting, but as it stands, thats not going to happen. hes too shy
    to step foot on a stage, much less perform. but that doesnt stop them from
    singing in the shower and acting in the mirror, imagining they are the main
    character in a romance musical. maybe on the stage he will find his one tr
    ue love?

⤜──────→ ◦ ᗢ ◦←──────⤛

leni, still in the midst of puberty, is quite the awkward fellow. standing at o
    nly five feet eleven inches at age fourteen, theyve been bullied for their he
    ight, or lack therof. with dark, melanin-rich skin and shining blonde hair, sp
    eckled in spots of oranges and browns, leni is a bobtail neko with two cute
    little ears and a stubby tail. though he cuts their hair short, it always seems
    to grow back a little too fast- they wont admit they like it that way, hiding t
    heir biggest insecurity - their eyes of opposing hues, blue and gold. they we
    ar a variety of oversized sweaters, not caring too much about their clothing.

───────────── my oh my, the skys so much bigger ❞ ───────

snail.bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nona (no last name yet)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 27, 2022 12:08 pm

neko girl
neko
credit to the picrew image

Nona- Na-chan if you want
School girl/Sugar rush fan
Sweet, gentle, playful, usually happy, loyal, cuddly at times, adventurous
Wild and loud at times, stubborn, hard headed, doesn't always listen, withdrawn if upset, cold if angered

Nona is just an average high school student, alongside being a fan of SUGAR RUSH. Not many know, except others in this one fan group. She likes an appropriate amount of cute things, alongside other stuff. She especially likes things with the bi color scheme. She thinks the colors go really well together. She actually has a plush dragon in those colors. Nona was born and raised in Japan awhile, her parents being Japanese. They actually just moved to America a year or so ago. She's seen many of SUGAR RUSH's shows online/on tv. She even got to a couple live shows. She has a crush on Haruki...and is only now realizing it. She dreams of one day becoming a fashion designer so she can have a store. There aren't really many ways to get Japanese and other clothes here...She wants to have a store where people can come and get maid outfits, dresses, Miko outfits, etc.

Nona is just a little shorter for a girl, at only five feet or five foot one. She has amazing amber eyes, on the brighter/lighter side. She has brown ears and a long haired tail (not shown in picture). She has wavy long brown hair from her father. She has a variety of clothes, some being girly and others not. She also has tennis shoes, boots, socks, stockings, shorts and pants. Her favorite shirts are tye dye and one other. A shirt designed to look like the bisexual flag.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Keiji Matsumoto

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 27, 2022 12:23 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4433915
(Meme/challenge not mine but character was drawn by me. Also, ignore cat form for this RP)

Keiji Matsumoto- Kei-kun
Fourteen
High school student
Happy go lucky, playful, adventurous, helpful, trustworthy, kind, caring
Wild and loud at times, stubborn, hard headed, sometimes shy, sometimes nervous, sometimes seems too talkative

Keiji is a student at an American all boys school called St. Valentine's high school. He sees the others bullying Leni, and doesn't like it...He may be developing a crush on the nonbinary bobtail. He tries to be friendly to them, but his friends are some of the bullies...Well, they were his friends until he found out. He's since dropped those friends, and only has like two now. Given what they did, he doesn't know if Leni trusts him...He's glad he's still got at least two friends. Born and raised in Japan for awhile, his family had a temple. They moved to America when he was about eight or nine. He wants to be a vet or a doctor. Either or works for him, but he's not quite sure which yet. He likes animals and children, so maybe a therapist is a better thing to be. That or a lawyer because some places let lawyers bring dogs into court. Anyhow, he's still figuring it out. He's only fourteen, so he has time, and he also dreams of finding love.

Keiji has golden hair to the bottom of the neck, possibly brushing the shoulders barely. His ears and tail tip are darker, and tail is semi fluffy. He has darker tabby on the tail too. He has brown eyes (and again, ignore cat form for this RP). He has a beanie he loves to wear, that fits over his ears. It's white in color, so he's careful not to get it dirty. He also has a variety of clothes, but seems to favor reds, brown, and earthy colors. He has shorts, pants, socks, and tennis shoes of course.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 27, 2022 12:34 pm

Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snail.bug » Sat May 28, 2022 3:41 am

⠀sanomoto haruki⠀
══════════════════════════
♀️⠀lesbian
⠀⠀she / her ⠀

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

⠀⠀Sanomoto Haruki took a deep breath as she took the final step off stage. Another show over with. Her bandmates had already been dismissed and were waiting backstage for their idol, the star of SUGAR RUSH. Haruki finally looked up at them, who were each engaging in their own discussion. Three other girls. Mikami Katsumi, drummer. An excitable girl who probably would've been the star of the show if she was more involved. Kodama Fuyuko, guitar. A reserved, quiet girl who weaved her way to a fan favorite. And Ko Seto, she played synths. She was the most musically inclined of the other girls, and was very outgoing. Haruki grinned at each of them. "How was that, Haru-chan?" Katsumi grinned, bolting up to hug their lead.
⠀⠀"That was amazing!!" Haruki grinned, eager to return the gesture. "Gosh, everyone was so nice!! I missed touring so so so much!!"
⠀⠀"What do you say we go for ice cream?" Katsumi turned to offer to the other girls.
⠀⠀"Sure thing, Kitty Kat." Seto slowly made her way up off the bean bag chair she'd nestled in and offered to help Fuyuko out of hers. "Where to?"
⠀⠀"I saw an ice cream parlour on the way here!" Katsumi nodded, starting to shake out of her performance dress and into something more "casual"-- another bright, frilly dress. The other girls followed, all comfortable enough around each other to do so freely. They were best friends, after all- they only really had each other. After leaving school and travelling across Japan, and now the world, with only each other as a constant, they were attatched.
⠀⠀The four idols waited for the building to be cleared before leaving- as much as they loved their fans, they didn't exactly want to be swarmed while they were trying to leave the building. They weaved their way through winding halls outside to the bus, decorated with anime-esque interpretations of their likenesses and a big SUGAR RUSH logo. It was a cute bus, but Haruki found it cheesy.

⠀snail ⠀⠀⠀he / him
╔═════════════╗

⠀⠀⠀⠀trans and queer⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
with adhd, autism, and did⠀⠀⠀
be patient when interacting!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀i love you!!

╚═════════════╝

snail.bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snail.bug » Sat May 28, 2022 3:43 am

⠀leni bennet⠀
══════════════════════════
⚨⠀bisexual
⠀⠀he / they ⠀

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

⠀⠀Leni Bennet sat alone in his local ice cream parlour. Faith's Creamery, the neon sign above their head blinked without rhythm. Leni came here every Tuesday after work, late at night. What time was it even now? Nine, ten?
⠀⠀A bowl of their favorite flavor sat in Leni's lap. A calming swirl of vanilla and strawberry, sprinkled with chunks of graham for a nice, almost cheesecake-like texture. He'd ordered this every Tuesday for the past two years. The ladies behind the counter adored them. The small kid who came alone all the time, ordered the same thing, sat in the same spot. They called it Leni's corner. Sometimes one of the employees would came talk to him, check up on how they were doing. The same response every time.
⠀⠀"Same as usual." Leni wouldn't even make eye contact with the waitress. They didn't want to. It scared him. If you asked him what the ladies as Faith's Creamery looked like, he'd tell you the color of their shoes. But their head bolted up as the entry bell rang. They were usually the only one here at this hour.
⠀⠀Four girls in stunningly detailed and gorgeously coloured dresses stepped foot into the parlour, one by one, shining under the flourescent lights that lit up the small space. Leni recognized them instantly. Who wouldn't?

⠀snail ⠀⠀⠀he / him
╔═════════════╗

⠀⠀⠀⠀trans and queer⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
with adhd, autism, and did⠀⠀⠀
be patient when interacting!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀i love you!!

╚═════════════╝

snail.bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery