1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:16 am

Ebonysong chews thoughtfully as he listens to the other tom's words. "Well, I'm glad you slept well. We'll certainly need it for the day ahead of us. Aren't we supposed to set off on our journey today?" he wonders aloud as he speaks. The black tom scans the area, watching the other cats. Fallenrains has approached Pebbleriver and Mossblossom with her kits. Is something wrong? Ebonysong briefly wonders before he sets his yellow gaze back onto the yellow-and-silver cat.

He knows that the other tom must be worried about his sister, Honeyglow as well, though he isn't sure if he should bring the subject to light. How sensitive is Lightningstrike? Ebonysong is almost afraid to find out, fearful of losing his new friend -- perhaps his only friend now.

---

Pebbleriver listens quietly and patiently as the queen stammers through her words. "Oh, I understand. Most fevers appear overnight, though you certainly could have woken me when you realized this morning," she insists. The dark gray she-cat turns her head to shout to Shimmerpaw again when she realizes Fallenrains is right beside her. Pebbleriver blinks at him gratefully for the sprigs of feverfew and goldenrod... though she notices his movements are stiff. I'll treat him next, if he'll allow, she promises herself. "Thank you, dear," she murmurs to the large silver tom.

She turns back to Mossblossom and the kits. "Of course you were careful, love. It's difficult to know the health of kits at such a young age. Almost anything sets them off," Pebbleriver reassures. She chews the feverfew into a pulp and spits it into her pawpad. Ever so gently, she pries Owlkit's mouth open and coaxes her to eat the soft, pulpy and mushy herbs.

---

Crookedwillow eyes the bird at his paws, resisting the urge to tell him to eat. For now, she will listen. "You are a leader. Whether you doubt yourself or Starclan's wishes, you were born to lead. I know you most likely don't trust me with my saying this, but it's true. A mother knows," the elderly she-cat muses lightly. She shakes her head at the memory of Barestar and Foxmoon, the mouse curdling in her stomach. "If anything, I think the power got to Barestar's mind and sickened him. And trust me when I say that every cat was fearful of him and his punishments."

"We all could have left moons ago, but the fear drove us to a complacent normalcy where we believed this harsh and undue punishments were what a clan is supposed to be. For as long as I can remember, most leaders in Caveclan have lead like this, giving distasteful examples."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:07 pm

MossBlossom

She's never had kits before, and the worry that she can loose them makes her heart ache. Nevertheless the young queen nods, runs her tongue over her boys' ears and is sure to keep her tail out of the way. "Y-you think th-that her pelt will s-ss-scar b-bad-dly?" Is asked softly, not sure why the idea gives her pause. But then the kit is swallowing the herbal mix and only squeaks dissatisfaction at the flavor before turning to guzzle milk. "Sh-shes eating, " is purred happily.

--->>

SparrowClaw

The deputy hesitates, though his paws remove feathers slowly, "I suppose you're right. " is mused, "it's that she... is terrified of me." And if anything that hurts the worst, that his clanmate - one whom he had trained with, one whom he had been told to protect because she was weaker - is terrified of him. Borderline hates him. How can he possibly be fit to lead? He spits the change in the elders' gaze and swallows, his own mind picking up her train of thought. "BareStar should have been stopped. FoxMoon, FrogLeap -" He clears his throat, "we didn't know we could leave."

---->>

LightningStrike

The he-cat smiles faintly, "I think we are, if the kit, and the queen are doing better. " is agreed softly, "Perhaps we will stay another dawn, get some cats up to shape. That queen, Moss-something, she was very thin, yes? And my sister seemed ill too." The other large cat of their new clan swallows his last bite of breakfast, "maybe we should ask the medicine cat?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:15 pm

Pebbleriver watches as the queen tucks herself tightly and protectively around her kits. For a moment, she feels a pang in her heart -- she will never be a mother herself. The medicine cat brushes the thoughts aside when Mossblossom voices a question. "No, I don't think she will scar. Speaking of which, I need to put goldenrod on her scratches as well as yours," Pebbleriver insists and bends over to grab the herbs. She chews them slowly and thoroughly, ensuring the paste is thin enough. The dark gray she-cat pauses in her chewing to purr in amusement. She spits the paste onto Owlkit's scratches, then gently laps her tongue over Mossblossom's face. "It must be a Starclan miracle. On all parts."

---

Crookedwillow's interest is piqued at the mention of a her. Does Sparrowclaw have someone in mind? Perhaps a potential mate? Oh, this old she-cat could have grand-kits soon enough! But she doesn't let her hopes get the best of her and continues to listen. "No, we all didn't know we could leave. And it's sad to leave our Clanmates -- heartbreaking, really. But we did what we needed to do," she consoles him gently. Crookedwillow bends her head to take another bite of the mouse. After she chews and swallows, she finally asks the question that was on her mind since the notion was first mentioned at all. "You mentioned a she-cat who is terrifed of you. Who might this be, if I may ask? I'm just a curious, pestering elder."

---

Ebonysong glances over at the mentioned queen, his heart panging in his chest. Their conversation had gone so wrong the other day... and she seemed to be closer with the other cats. In fact, the way Pebbleriver was lapping at her wound so gently... He pushes the thoughts aside and returns to the conversation. "You're right. Have you spoken with your sister yet? How is she doing?" Ebonysong asks. He watches as Lightningstrike swallows the last bite of the rabbit, and he follows suit. His belly is now full and content. For the first time in a long time at least, similar to how the yellow-and-silver cat claims he slept. The black tom swipes a paw over his muzzle. "Yes, why don't we go speak to Pebbleriver, and perhaps Fallen?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:49 pm

SparrowClaw

The deputy is ... hesitant to speak to much. But this is a cat he can trust. Isn't she? "MossBlossom. " Is spoken slowly, "she's afraid of me, for enforcing BareStars' orders." He flicks an ear, his own bird already eaten in a few bites. "I know it isn't logical, but the fear in her eyes when she looks at me -" Whiskers tremble, "she doesn't want me near her, or her kits." And he can't blame her. Not really.

-->>

FallenRains

The injuries on his pelt feel worse then they are, he's sure, and after pulling his red cloth back around his throat the silver he-cat nods to MossBlossom, then to PebbleRiver, and retreats before he can be ordered to accept treatment. Instead, he devours the fresh kill left near his sleeping bucket in a few famished bites and watches the clan cats. HIS clan. Sunlight warms his pelt and blue eyes are half closed as he rests; it's about time they leave...

-->>

LightningStrike

He chuckles, "My dear sister is not one for talking in the morning. " is replied warmly, "I'd sooner feed my ears to a fox." But the other is ushering him away, isn't he? "But I trust in PebbleRiver and the will of Leaf and Star, and am sure she will heal. Suddenly, EbonySong is offering for them to go speak with PebbleRiver or FallenRains and he nods, a soft smile on his muzzle. "Lead the way!"

--->>

MossBlossom

She isn't sure why the idea of a tiny kit with scars makes her upset, scars are, after all, a fact of life. So when her friend says that she shouldnt scar, relief causes her shoulders to slump. That is until the other licks medicine into her injuries. "A miracle," is mused. But where had StarClan been when BareStar and FoxMoon--

"Do you think we should head on today?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:15 am

Crookedwillow can see the hesitation in his gaze, but she waits patiently for him to speak. "There was nothing you could've done about his orders, and you certainly couldn't have gone against them," she consoles. Her mouse has been cooling ever since the first few bites. Crookedwillow twitches her whiskers with slight amusement -- not regarding her son, however. "Darling, that she-cat is afraid of everyone. She can barely allow Pebbleriver to get a look at her." She motions towards where the tortoiseshell queen is speaking with the medicine cat, inaudible from their distance so far away.

---

Pebbleriver dips her head. "Yes, I think that would be best. I'll wait for Owlkit's fever to go down, and I need to check on Fallenrain's injuries before we set off," she explains as she licks her front paw and swipes it over her maw. Despite all of her attempts, she can never rid of her pelt of the taste of herbs -- not that this is an affront. "If you'll excuse me..." Pebbleriver murmurs. She bows slightly to the queen before trotting off where Fallenrain's has settled. He looks so... peaceful. She feels guilty for bothering him, but she knows it's a necessity. "Fallenrains? Will you allow me to look at your injuries?"

---

Ebonysong can't help but chuckle as well at the tom's humorous remark. He smiles back at the tom at his acknowledgement of his request and stands up, shaking his pelt off with a stretch. "I'm sure Pebbleriver won't mind us asking... and look! She's already with Fallenrains now," he exclaims with pride in himself. With no regard for the conversation between the dark gray she-cat and the silver tom, he butts himself between them. "Good morning, you two. We were wondering if we would be staying another night in this barn. Y'know, before we set off on our journey."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:29 pm

"I should have killed him." Is said in a self-loathing tone; "Collapsing the entrance of his den was too good for him." The deputy has a stubborn gleam in his yellow (RiverClan) eyes that speak volumes about his mental state. He has to shake his head to banish the thoughts (the oneshat have always lingered, nomatter how he tries and tries and --)

"She didn't used to be." Is spoken sadly; "we used to train together, as apprentices. Before the two-legs took her. Before she came back to train first under Hornets'Whisker, and then FrogLeap. She used to smile, always singing to herself, and she'd purr spontaneously, like the whole world was something to be greatful for, and happy about. " The ponderous tomcat swallows, "I wasn't there when they took her. And a cat could never trust FoxMoons' word, but when she came back my sister didn't talk like she'd vanquished a foe, she.. she acted like she had a secret. And then BareStar, then BareFoot, started to sniff around her -" He clears his throat, almost in a trance as he speaks, "FoxMoon always bragged.. but not then. Said MossBlossom had lured the two-legs in, showed them into the territories. Tricked CrowEar and her apprentice InsectPaw, tricked the whole patrol into their traps. But I don't think that would have happened. BareStar decreed, as then-deputy, that it must be the truth.. " And none of that, NONE of it, touches on what happened to her when she'd come back from the twolegs, let alone what she'd endured at their mercy.

--->

ShimmerPaw

The almost seal-point white she-cat yawns and grooms herself, she had went outside to see the sun and then come back in - satisfied that there still is a sun. She'd had nightmares and it has left her with an uneasy feeling in her chest.

-->>

MossBlossom

"A-alright." Those green eyes look after the medicine cat and lays her head on the softish straw that makes up the nest. Her breath is slow and steady as she half watches the temporary camp. The three kits are already dozing, still too young to play, and she is mostly proud that she can take care of them. However, a still uneasy feeling coils in her gut at the occasional glance by SparrowClaw, and she unconsciously curls her tail around the three.

--->>

FallenRains

He's intending to sleep when the medicine cat begins to pad her way over to him. Badgerbreath, is mentally grumbled by the he-cat, giving no outward sign that he's noticed her intent. Not until she's right infront if him, staring at him with those green eyes, talking to him like he really has a choice. His own limpid gaze fixes on her for a long moment, the sleepy feeling he had been harboring immediately ushered away.
"If that is your --" speech is interrupted by the appearance of EbonySong, and then LightningStrike.

"Hello," greets the he-cat, then listening. "I was planning to discuss that with PebbleRiver. We, she and I, will call a meeting once we have an answer between us."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:10 pm

Crookedwillow sighs softly. "I can't speak for Foxmoon's actions. I only wish I had raised her better, just as I had raised you. Do you have any idea why she would've led a cat to the Twolegs, namely Mossblossom? As far as I know, the two she-cats never had any bad blood until Foxmoon earned her warrior name."

She turns her head towards the she-cat they speak of. Though her eyes are failing her, she can see that Mossblossom is looking at Sparrowclaw from afar, though she quickly looks away. "I think perhaps you should speak to her and explain all of these things to her. Respectfully, these things mean nothing to me. And I don't mean that in a way of apathy -- I mean that I'm old and soon to be joining Starclan. Unless you'd rather your feelings and secrets rest with the dead."

---

Thornpaw had been awake after his conversation with some of the barn cats. Now he prods at a piece of prey, his stomach feeling empty and curdling, leaving him feeling completely unappetized. He glances up at the sight of his sister returning from the outside world. "How are you?" Thornpaw whispers. As if their feelings and experiences are a secret between the two of them.

---

Ebonysong feels sheepish at the slight admonishment from Fallenrains -- he had expected an outright answer. "Oh, okay... I'm, uh, I'm sorry about that. I'll leave the both of you to it," the black cat apologizes quickly and turns away. With his ears burning and tucked downward, he murmurs to Lightningstrike, "I guess I jumped in too soon! When do you think they'll make the announcement?"

---

Pebbleriver, slightly annoyed with the black tom for interrupting, waits for him to leave before turning back to Fallenrains. "I'm going to inspect your shoulder now, if that's alright," she announces and moves closer to the large silver tom. She hunches over and sniffs at his wounds. Luckily, it appears that they haven't gone sour with infection -- yet, but that is a prevention she can take. She rummages through the herbs in the red bandana as she asks, "So then, regarding our antsy members, when do you think it would be best to take the journey? Regarding both your injuries and some of the other cats."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:49 pm

SparrowClaw is quiet a long minute, "the things BareStar had me do are not forgivable.," he can't forgive himself and he expects no forgiveness from her or any cat. The deputy, EX deputy, inhales, "you aren't that old Ma, you have to stay around a long time. " because she's the only family he has and he can't think of losing her.

Then, she speaks of his sister and the young queen. "I don't know why FoxMoon said it was her other than to win BareStars' approval. She always liked him. Maybe she thought that he'd like her better. "

---

MossBlossom dozes, the kits warm and safe in the temporary nest.

---

Shimmerpaw looks at her brother, clear gray eyes meeting his. "I ... had strange dreams, but I'm fine. " how can she tell him what she learned? He wouldn't understand.

---

Fallen tilts his head in EbonySongs' direction, "it's quite alright, " is mumbled, then, he turns his attention back to the medicine cat. "I'm fine, PebbleRiver. " but then she's talking and he dips his head. "I see, I hear, o obey." Because that's required, isn't it? She wasn't really asking. It was a demand.

She's rummaging in his cloth and he is still, waiting. "I am fine, just tired." Is replied to the medicine cat, "there's very little wound meds left, we can get some on the way. Don't waste them on me, I'll be fine." Is spoken cautiously, "I think we need to move on. Maybe another day, but leaf bare is coming and we need to get to the new clan before then."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:13 am

Crookedwillow can feel her heart breaking for her son. But she has no idea how to console him, how to assure him that he is worthy of forgiveness and redemption just like any other. "Foxmoon was always a fool in that sense. A silly, misguided fool," Crookedwillow sighs softly. "She should've known that any cat worthy of her love is a cat that can accept her as she is. I wish she wouldn't have paraded around, being such a hateful creature just like him. I wish that she would've been better than that. Even so... I forgive her for what she's done. Perhaps she was complacent and manipulated by Barestar as well, the same as all of us."

---

Thornpaw stares into her gray eyes, trying to see what she can. "Are you... are you sure you're fine? I mean, do we need to speak to the medicine cat about this?" he asks her worriedly. The dreams have been happening for a while. He knows -- almost every night in the apprentice den he was awoken by her night terrors.

---

Pebbleriver glances up at Fallen. "I know you'll be fine, but I want to take every precaution with you. Just like every other cat in this barn. I'm not losing anyone else," she insists. Disregarding his assurances, she chews up a small amount of the leaves and spits the onto his wounds. There are enough herbs to last the day for another cat. "Like you said, we can get more on the way," Pebbleriver confirms with a curt nod, but she can't help but smile with hope. Already, she imagines what the new clan will be like.

"Shall we make the announcement, then? Why don't you gather everyone to listen... leader."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:54 pm

"No!" Is said just a little too loudly before ducking her head and lowering her voice where they sit near the entrance to the barn. "I - I don't want to tell anyone. " The she-cat swallows, "please Thornpaw, I don't wanna be a medicine cat. Please." Her whole body threatens to tremble, and she secretly knows that she'd run away from the clans if they tried to make her a medicine cat. Would her brother even understand? Would he press her to speak to an adult? Memories of BareStar and FoxMoon- when she HAD gone to them - flick through her head. She'd nursed scratches for a week... and their words still haunt her. "They're just dreams. N-nothing to worry anyone about. " She'd have to be more careful to not show her brother, to not worry him. "Please," Shimmerpaw whispers.

---

SparrowClaw blinks at his mother, "I miss her and i's closeness. " Is responded sadly, "but she loved him from the moment they met, he was never good for her." The ex deputy sighs, "maybe one day I'll ask MossBlossom about it. But today isn't it. I... I think it's too fresh."

---

The giant - rivaled in size only by the ex deputy - smiles gently at EbonySong, "I don't think he meant to admonish you. " Is comforted with a lick to those dark ears, "I think he's just tired." Because Fallen is usually abrupt when he doesn't know what to say -, "do you think the new clan home is far?"

---

He opens his mouth to respond, again, that he'd be fine without it, but she's already chewing the herbs and administering them and he holds still. Oh so very still. Then, she's smiling and he thinks a word he's not supposed to use, beautiful, even as a tiny smile of his own finds his muzzle. "I guess I am the leader, healer," is admitted, "but you're right, we should move on. " whiskers twitch, then, he calls - "let all cats old enough to catch prey listen to the Clan meeting. " He notes MossBlossom open her eyes and notes as HoneyGlow sits up, steps closer. Notes as Checkers drops from the rafters and into their group with abandon, smirking.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me