1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:55 am

This is a warrior cats roleplay between Alpha* and me
    Please do not post if you're not one of us
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Alpha* » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:33 am

(Awesome!)

Username: Alpha*
Cat name: Fallen (will be FallenRains) (some call him Fell, others Ghost)
Cat appearance: He is all shades of silver, looks like starlight on snow with wide blue eyes. Fell is thin compared to his half brother, he has scars on his face that makes others believe he is blind. Extra toes, long floofy tail. Eyes are blue-silver
Cat living area: Mountains, whereever,..
Cat Type: Warrior
Other: Killer, around 19 or 20 moons. Considered a senior warrior, though he is quite young. Has a reserved personality, but will always do what is right. He has a thirst for knowledge and an idetic memory.
Clan:
Rank: he was a loner, but due to star clans messages he joined the clan. He is now considered a Senior Warrior. He was Sent by RisingStar to follow a clan member and keep them safe. He had a mate and kits during this time, who died. He picked up a ton of healing during his travels and upbringing.
Last edited by Alpha* on Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:44 am

(Okay! What kind of character(s) would you like me to play that can interact with Fallen(rains)? I hope that question makes sense, idk how to word it lol)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:38 am

(I made Fallen 22 moons, so about that age. He's omni, so however you feel ^^) (also, how's this?)

For moons they had been being picked off one by one - Noone was immune to whatever horror that ruled their lives. Hunting could only be done at the brightest part of the day, all other times were filled with cowering as low to the earth as possible. Then the snow came. (With it came hard -harder - times.)

And so did he; though he didn't stay long at the borders, nor in their camps. He took nothing but what he had come with and their sadness filled words, and he was gone again.

They probably figured I wouldn't return, he thinks sadly, no emotion on his face. But the small, young cat has returned; his injuries still fresh. The monster slain. I'm so tired, maybe their leader would let me stay? It is a foolish hope he knows. Why would they? The leader of the clan had said that the only way a loner would be accepted is to kill the owls. And he had.

Hadn't he? He had.

Maybe.... there is the borders, marked both familiarly and pungent. The young cat shivers and winces, purposefully not climbing a tree as he normally would. He just doesn't feel well... from his injuries he supposes. From the temperature that accompanies infection, is considered.

But they'd have to help him, right? He has helped them.

A tinkling sound catches his attention, and his ears flick about as he searches for the bright sound amid the muffle of the snow storm... and then he is covered in a pile of cold white weight... no part of him is uncovered and he fights unconsciousness.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:09 am

(I'm so sorry!! Life has been hectic, and I lost the thread, but yes that looks great ^^ here is my first cat, I might add more as needed?? I'll get my first roleplay post up in a little bit too. Is your roleplay post kinda when Fallen is first joining the clan/proving himself to the clan?)

Name: Ebonysong
    Sexuality: bi
    Clan: Mountainclan
    Appearance: A completely black tom with bright, yellow eyes. He tends to stand out in the snow, so he's not inconspicuous.
    Personality: Ebonysong is graceful and good-natured, thinking of all cats as a friend if they prove themselves. However, he's willing to help any cat in need. He tends to be diplomatic and has a slight ambition to become the deputy.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:35 am

(Yes it is; he's met the clan, been sent on a mission, and is now trying to return.)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:43 pm

(Okay, that sounds good! Here's my starter post as a reply lol)

Ebonysong was sent out into the snowstorm. The clan's leader was harsh and strict, demanding a certain standard for survival. But the rules of the clan seemed to be working... right? Everyone was happy?

Well, he didn't feel particularly happy right now. His duty was to search for prey and bring it back for the clan cats to feast on. But how would he find anything in this weather? Ebonysong shivered, the cold biting his black nose bitterly, and he scrunched it up. He continued to trudge on in the storm.

He decided to cross the border. There were no other clans remotely nearby, and prey was scarce within the territory. Ebonysong would have better luck finding prey out here instead... at least, he hoped.

Then, there was a tinkling sound. He glanced around in confusion, unable to see anything through the white haze. What was that? He didn't know, and he didn't have time to find out. Ebonysong continued for a few more paces, then pausing again when his paws stepped on a mound of snow that was suspiciously warm. His heart soared -- perhaps this was a den for prey that he just walked on!

Ebonysong began to furiously dig, but his heart sunk as soon as he saw what it was -- or rather, who it was. The tom was the new cat in the clan, trying to prove himself by going on missions for the leader.

It seemed like the cat had just returned from one of those missions, although he didn't look to be in good shape. Ebonysong shook the tom, trying to rouse him from sleep or whatever unconscious state he was stuck in. Starclan, he wouldn't be able to drag him like dead weight through the snow!

"Hey, wake up!" he demanded and continued to shake the tom. Should he go run to get help instead? Would he make it in the snow storm?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:57 pm

"I see, I hear, I obey." Is rasped, before opening and blinking blue eyes up at the older he-cat. He carefully rises, noticing the two large, dead owls he had been sent to kill is still here. So he hadn't been robbed of the proof, thats good.

He's tired, but an order is an order. He has to stay awake. And the kit! Is the kit alright?? He focuses immediately, but feels the breathing near his throat. Good. Safe. (There's a soft sigh of relief.) His attention returns to the other. Who is this cat? How'd he know about the orders? (It's assumed, of course - as far as he knows only BareStar knows...)

The silver spectre slowly climbs to his paws, they ache. No, scratch that, he hurts. Everywhere. - from fighting with the large birds of prey. His head feels dizzy but by force of will he stays awake; being shook sure doesn't help. Though the order does. Timidly he shakes his pelt free of the snow that had landed on him, - wincing - only for the storm bearing winds to push more into his pelt. Was he back, already? He's fairly sure he hadn't left too far from the clans lands. "I.. i-im sorry." Is stammered, keeping his gaze low - too low to be met. "I can go." But where would he go? He doesn't even have a den! "I was told I'd be allowed into the Clan here, if I killed the owls who were preying on the clan cats. But.. but I can go! Just please don't claw me.. i.I.. I hurt." His voice is low and pleading, and abruptly he shoves the two owls towards the dark nosed, bright eyed warrior. "I killed them. They won't hurt anyone else." Then, as if he'd forgotten he pulls the red cloth from around his neck - pushing its contents towards the warrior whose name he doesn't know. "This kit was there? Um with the second bird. And um.. I'm not a mother. "

Was the kit the clans? Would they take her back if she was, or accept her if she wasn't?

"I.. I can go." Is repeated just a little more firmly, though he hurts and is so so very tired. He would, if that's what is required of him. "But please sir.. take the kit back to your clan. Please, - " He cuts himself off, too tired to continue begging or talking. In too much pain, too hungry. Too cold. It's painfully obvious that he doesn't particularly care for himself, just that the kit would make it.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:14 pm

Once he sees the tom rising, he feels instant relief. Thank Starclan he's still alive, Ebonysong sent up a quick prayer to the ancestral cats. But at the other cat's words, he can't help but stiffen as an uncomfortable wave of emotion floods him. "You don't have to be so formal," he insists, shaking his head. The black warrior is not anything important in his clan. Not necessarily, in truth, although he'd like to be.

He watches as the tom glances around, which brings his attention to the two owls. Was that what the mission was about? Barestar never really gave the details to anyone else in the clan, although it's been known by everyone that the owls have been menaces.

Ebonysong is startled by the tom's words, and even more shocked when he shoves the owls towards him. For a moment, he's speechless and can't think of a thing to say. "There's no need to apologize," he finally spoke and shook his head. "If that's what you were promised... then you've fulfilled your mission." Ebonysong gestures at the two owls.

He pauses and gazes with wide eyes as the silvery cat reveals the little bundle of fur, barely visible in the whipping winds of snow. Ebonysong quickly brings the little kit close to his chest, barely hearing or feeling her heart beat. Just barely alive. Like this savior in front of him... wounded yet humble and apologetic. "Thank you," he suddenly blurts out. "Thank you, thank you. Thank you so much for what you've done. You don't know how many cats' futures you've saved... especially this kit. Surely, everyone else can also appreciate this. And if not... well, I'll vouch for you. I've witnessed what you've done. Are you... are you well enough to walk back with me?" His yellow eyes flick over the gaping wounds in the shades of silver on his pelt. Glancing through the snow, Ebonysong can barely see that there are faint scars across the other cat's face, contrasted by bright blue eyes that glow in the faint moonlight hidden by the storm clouds.

As Ebonysong waits for a response from the strange, silver tom, he leans down and licks the kit on the top of her head. Unsure of what to do with her, he picks her up by the scruff in his jaw. Only then does she make a small noise.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:39 pm

Would BareStar keep his promise?

The silver cat exhales shakily, "Let.. let me wrap her in the human pelt." Is spoken slowly, "it will keep the snow and wind off." He nervously looks at the other, the words trembling on his tongue. Was he well enough to make it back? Starclan no. But...

"Order me. Order me to go to camp. " It's a hard thing to ask, to admit. But a Order would make the trip happen when his own paws wish to give out.

His chin lifts up to expose the bright red fabric knotted around his throat, "give her here and order me Si--" He clears his throat, he'd been told to not be so formal. Another shaking breath; giving away that secret was hard, although necessary.

Though it hurts he drags the large owl over his shoulders, to carry it - it's body and wings shield his body from the weather and he's immediately greatful. Between the bird and the cloth the kit would be safe from the storm, that's why she's warm - and had been sleeping. It's why she's alive.

But why was the other he-cat thanking him? A questioning expression crosses his face. This warriorbdidn't send him on an impossible task. He didn't order him - the one called BareStar had. "umm.... you're welcome?" It's an uncomfortable questioning answer, as if he doesn't understand why he's being thanked. Then, he ducks his head again. What is this cats name?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me