1x1 with Tropicalpeacock

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Tropicalpeacock

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:00 pm

The is a 1x1 Pokémon RP between Tropicalpeacock and myself.
Please do not post here unless you are Tropical or myself.

-Insert Plot Here-

WIP
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Tropicalpeacock

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:25 am

- Pokemon Occupations/Goals -
There are many goals and occupations out there for pokemon trainers to work towards to and dream of becoming, with the ones stated below being the more popular ones. Trainers can have more then 1 occupation/goal to work towards.

- Trainer -
Probably the most common and well known occupation. Trainers are rarely home, always traveling from one place to another. Battling others, collecting badges, trying to become the 'Pokémon Master' or 'Champion'. They learn about the best attacks for each Pokémon and different battle strategy's. All-out they want the strongest Pokémon and hope for luck in battle.

- Breeder -
Breeders wish to learn everything about Pokémon, they don't battle often instead they are best at raising them without the unnecessary violence. They know the best ways for breeding two Pokémon with each other. They learn how to make home-made Pokéfood, how to give Pokémon massages, how to tell if a Pokémon is ill, and even tell what the best medicine is for each Pokémon.

- Explorer -
Explorers love adventures and trying new things. They get excited at the though of venturing out into the unknown, and obviously they enjoy this all with their Pokémon. Explorers are all about living the journey with their friends and experiencing all that the world has to offer. Explorers didn't want to settle with just one lifestyle, they want to see all of it.

- Connoisseurs -
Pokémon Connoisseurs use their knowledge and experience to assess the bond between Trainer and Pokémon, and from there give advice on how to strengthen their partnership. The process of checking Pokémon and Trainer compatibility is known as an evaluation, with methods including field observations, skin condition, and aroma.

- Coordinators -
Coordinators bring the beautiful side out in any Pokémon. They challenge other coordinators in contests. They specialize in making Poffins and dressing up their Pokémon. They are very creative and love making move set combinations. Coordinators aim to show the best side of their Pokémon. All-out they love beautiful Pokémon and enjoy the show.
Contest consist of 2 rounds. The Performance Stage, where Coordinators showcase their Pokémon's charms in order to appeal to the judges and captive the audience with showiness, by displaying an array of moves that bring out the very best in their Pokémon. The second round consists of single-elimination Contest Battles, where Coordinators and Pokémon are judged on the style of their moves and the way they are able to dodge their opponents' attacks. In a competition featuring the Double Performance format, Coordinators are required to show off two Pokémon at once.

- Performers -
Performers are female trainers who raise Pokémon to compete in Pokémon Showcases, where they demonstrate their partnership in a number of activities. Unlike Coordinators, Performers have to perform with their pokemon. They can also use Pokévision videos as a way to promote themselves for Pokémon Showcases.
Showcases consist of 2 sections. The first is themed performances, which included styling and running a runway with your pokemon, baking pokepuffs in a kitchen together, etc. The second is the free style, where trainer and pokemon dance around and use the pokemon's talents together.

~~~~~

~ Starter Pokemons ~
Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig, Snivy, Chespin, Rowlet, Grookey
Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, Tepig, Fennekin, Litten, Scorbunny
Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, Froakie, Popplio, Sobble

~~~~~

- Form -
Code: Select all
Name:
Looks description/Picture:
Occupation/goals:
Starter Pokemon/Pokemon team:
Crush:
Personality:
History (if you want):
Other:
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:26 am

(Picture doesn't belong to me)

~Name~
Kisa Romanna

~Age~

~Gender~
Female

~Occupation/Goals~
Trainer/Photographer/Performer

~Starter Pokemon/Pokemon Team~
Eevee (Female)

~Crush~
-

~Personality~
Kisa is shy and a little timid, being sensitive to her feelings, yet is also sweet and friendly. You will rarely see her mad or angry, but she doesn't like it when friends fight for the wrong reason or someone gets hurt. She loves to help out and learns what she can about training, as well as homemade Pokémon food and treats, and how to bring out the best in her pokemon. Since she is shy, Kisa will often doubt herself and her abilities as a trainer and performer if she's feeling down or when she's feels like she messed up.

~History~
In the making.....

~Other~
-

(Picture doesn't belong to me)

~Name~
Xander Hawkens

~Age~

~Gender~
Male

~Occupation/Goals~
Trainer/Explorer/dabbles in Breeder stuff

~Starter Pokemon/Pokemon Team~
Froakie (male)
Purrloin (female)

~Crush~
-

~Personality~
No matter where he is, Xander will always be ready for a battle. He's rather hyper and very excitable. As a Pokémon trainer, Xander loves everything that comes his way. Wither it be a new battle, a new food, a new friend, or a new challenge(just to name a few).

~History~
In the making.....

~Other~
He's been a trainer for over a year already, but hasn't done too much of traveling yet
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:32 pm

Name: Christa Nortoff
Occupation/goals:
Trainer/Performer
Oshawott
Skitty

Crush: Open
Personality: She is bubbly, cheerful, and pretty outgoing most of the time. She loves performing and fashion and can be a bit of a perfectionist in these regards. She hates when things go wrong but is working on being more forgiving with herself and her performances. Despite this, she can often be hard on herself when she messes up or feels like she did something wrong. She also enjoys helping those in need and can be sensitive but tries not to get her feelings hurt easily.
History (if you want): Currently a work in progress
Other:

Name: Everett Wensworth
Occupation/goals: Trainer/Explorer
Charmander

Crush: Open
Personality: He is a very outgoing and cheerful most of the time. He can have his naive moments and is much more book smart then street smart. Always wants to see the good in people and has great determination. He knows a lot about Pokémon and is always looking to learn new things. He wants to help others any chance he gets and, though he is easy going and not easily angered, there are still things that can anger him, especially if something is unfair or an injustice is taking place.
History (if you want):WIP for now
Other:Nothing yet
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat May 28, 2022 2:22 pm

Xander Hawkens ◈ 20 ◈ Male ◈ Froakie, Purrloin ◈ Tags: Professor Sycamore

It was a beautiful morning in Lumiose City. The sun was shining, the bird pokemon were singing, and the city was slowly starting to become alive as more and more people woke up to start their day. Yup, Xander loved living in the city. He smiled as he looked around the professor's lab as his pokemon were being treated. He had gotten a message from Sycamore the other day to come to his lab this very day. Something about being introduced to some new trainers. His gaze was taken away from a couple posters on the wall as he heard footsteps coming his way,"Hey Professor! My pokemon give you any trouble?" He asked with a little grin.
Professor Sycamore gave a smile and shook his head,"No, not at all. They're in very good health!" He said as he handed the two pokeballs to the trainer.
Xander smiled happily as he took his pokemon back and decided to let Froakie out before putting away his equipment,"Glad to hear it! So, when are these newbies suppose to get here?" He asked excitedly with curiosity.
Sycamore gave a chuckle,"They'll be here soon enough." He told the eager trainer.

Kisa Romanna ♪ 18 ♪ Female ♪ Eevee ♪ Tags: -

Kisa sat in her hotel room by the window, a sketchbook journal on her lap as she noted somethings down before looking out the window in thought. She had just arrived in Lumiose City during the evening of the previous day. Everything was bright and new for her here in the city, especially having grown up in a more quiet, country side town. Her light silvery-blue eyes slowly drifted from the window to the hotel bed where her little Eevee was still asleep. Kisa smiled softly to herself as she thought about the fact that Eevee had only hatched from her egg a little less then a month ago. After a week of owning the evolution pokemon, her father had suggested that she go to meet the pokemon professor at his lab in Lumiose City and got a pokeball for Eevee, especially if she was planning on keeping her. He even teased her that maybe she'd even make some new friends, knowing that Professor Sycamore had arranged for a few trainers to meet for the first time. Kisa shook her head a little at the thought of making friends,'Right Dad. As if I could possibly make any friends...' She thought with a gentle sigh. Taking a glance at the time, she suddenly realized that she had to start getting ready to go to head to the lab for the appointed time.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:10 pm

sad bumpy
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:52 pm

(Omg! Please forgive me for taking so long to reply, ahhh! I will try my absolute best to reply much sooner in the future.)

Christa Nortoff ❋ 17 ❋ Female ❋ Oshawott, Skitty ❋ Tags: Open

The morning was sunny and warm but not to the point of being overly hot. It was a gorgeous day, perfect for being outside. And perhaps for meeting new comrades for an adventure. Christa was enjoying a light but nice breakfast of a berry flavored muffin with butter and a chia latte with skim milk. At this point, she had almost finished eating and grabbed her coffee from the table, making sure she had everything she came with. Once she was confident she hadn’t left any thing, she got up to leave the lovely café, having already paid for her breakfast before she had sat down. Today was a very important and eventful day. She was to meet the great Professor Sycamore along with some other new trainers at receive her first Pokémon along with the others. Excitement coursed through her as she headed toward the lab at a quickened pace.

After awhile, she made it to the professors lab and stopped at the door, taking a beep breath before entering. “I’m here! I hope I’m not late!” she announced taking in her surroundings with great awe and wonder. She turned her attention toward the professor, waiting for a response for him or the others in the room.

Everett Wensworth ↟ 21 ↟ Male ↟ Charmander ↟ Tags: Open

Everett woke with a start, having slept through his alarm that morning. Of all the days to oversleep, it had to happen today. He rubbed his eyes before scrambling out of bed, the grogginess lingering as he began to dress himself and get ready for this very important day. After a quickened amount of time, he hurried down the stairs and out the door, breaking into a run in the direction of the lab he was going to meet professor Sycamore and the other trainers, all of them going to receive their first Pokémon. Panting heavily, he continued on his way, hoping to not be any later then he already was.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:50 pm

Xander Hawkens ◈ 20 ◈ Male ◈ Froakie, Purrloin ◈ Tags: Professor Sycamore, Christa

Xander was sitting cross-legged on the ground, playing around with Froakie. Upon hearing the door open, he lifted his head before grinning a bit as he lifted a hand for a wave,"Hello! You must be one of the new trainers that the professor asked to come." He said excitedly.
Professor Sycamore smiled at Christa as she entered the building,"No, not at all. You're right on time! I'll be sure to introduce everyone when the others get here." He said.

Kisa Romanna ♪ 18 ♪ Female ♪ Eevee ♪ Tags: -

Kisa quickly threw her hair into the high, side ponytail before putting her sketchbook journal into her bag. She looked at the little evolution pokemon still asleep on the bed before she smiled softly. She carefully picked up Eevee, as to wake up the young pokemon, and laid her inside the bag. Since Eevee didn't have a pokeball and would get tired walking, she often made her way into her trainer's bag and curled up. Kisa placed the crossbody strap of her bag over her head and onto the opposite shoulder. She made sure to grab the paper that had the address on it before she finally left her hotel room and went to return the room key. Having done so, she left the building and walked outside before frowning a little as she looked both ways down the street,"If only I could remember which way I had to go..." She whispered quietly to herself. Sure, she had the address of the professor's lab, but that didn't help her to much being new to the big city.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:16 pm

Christa Nortoff ❋ 17 ❋ Female ❋ Oshawott, Skitty ❋ Tags: Professor Sycamore, Xander

Christa sighed in relief, glad that she hadn’t kept them waiting. “Whew. I’m glad I didn’t end up being late…” she replied, trailing off before turning toward who she guessed was one of the new trainers that she would be working with. “Yes! That’s me! And you are as well I assume?” she asked, pretty much knowing the answer already but confirmation was always nice. She looked around in amazement. There was so much to take in and process both in the looks of the lab and what the future would hold with her and her fellow trainers. She couldn’t help but wonder when the other trainers would arrive. As excited and hyped as she was to be here and get started, she agreed that it was important to wait for everyone to arrive.

Everett Wensworth ↟ 21 ↟ Male ↟ Charmander ↟ Tags: Open

Everett breathed hard, having broken into a run at this point. He just kept telling himself that he had to get there as soon as possible. His heart beat hard and fast in his chest as he pushed himself to keep going, hoping with all his heart that he was going on the right direction. Sweat was forming on him but there was no time to wipe it away. He kept going, thinking he could see the building nearby in the distance.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:21 am

Xander Hawkens ◈ 20 ◈ Male ◈ Froakie, Purrloin ◈ Tags: Professor Sycamore, Christa

Xander gave a goofy grin as he reached a hand behind to rub the back of his head,"Well, kind of. I've technically been a trainer for over a year now, but a lot of this will be pretty new to me." He commented to her.
He allowed Froakie to hop up onto his shoulder before he uncrossed his legs and he stood up, getting up off the floor,"I hope the others didn't get lost find their way here." He stated before he looked at the professor,"How many more are we waiting for still?" He asked.
Professor Sycamore thought for a second,"We're just waiting for two more." He said with a smile,"I have a feeling that we won't be waiting too much longer."

Kisa Romanna ♪ 18 ♪ Female ♪ Eevee ♪ Tags: Everett

Kisa chewed on her bottom lip nervously as she looked around, trying to find her way. She tried to muster up the courage to ask some people for directions, but as predicted, it was hard to speak loud enough for anyone to understand what she was asking. Eventually, someone managed to point her in the right direction. Kisa looked at the address in her hand again before groaning a little,"At this rate, I'm going to be so late..." She whimpered quietly.
As she turned the corner, she wasn't really paying attention to where she was going or what other people were doing around her. At least, not until she accidently got in the path of a boy who seemed to be in hurry to get somewhere, causing the two to collide and fall down onto the ground,"Ouchie...." She whimpered softly as she moved a hand to rub her behind.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me