──── ─ ( ♚ ][ ❝ JOURNEY OF HEARTS ❞ )──

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

──── ─ ( ♚ ][ ❝ JOURNEY OF HEARTS ❞ )──

Postby pixieknees » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:36 am

─────────────────────────────────────── warrior cats 1x1 between friskthehusky and i :) ──
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ─ ( ♚ ][ ❝ TORNSTAR ❞ )──

Postby pixieknees » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:37 am

link to bio
Last edited by pixieknees on Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ──── ─ ( ♚ ][ ❝ JOURNEY OF HEARTS ❞ )──

Postby FriskTheHusky » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:03 am

Awesome! I love him. Here's my Medicine Cat gorl:

Name: Watermint
Sexuality: Pansexual
Clan Role: SwampClan Medicine Cat
Details: Watermint has light grey fur with slightly darker stripes and leafy green eyes
Personallity: Unlike most of the SwampClan cats, Watermint is very patient, understanding, and kind, although she can be a bit quirky.

What do you think?
FriskTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriskTheHusky » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:52 am

I'll start:

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was shining down warmly on the SwampClan camp. Rays of sun slipped through the leafy ferns of the Medicine Cat den and right into Watermint's eyes. Watermint scrunched her eyes at the brightness of the light and slowly lifted herself to her feet. She yawned and stretched, slowly blinking open her droopy, tired eyes.
She looked to her side to see Mudpaw, her apprentice (and younger brother) curled in his nest. Mudpaw was a young brown tom with light brown eyes. He had recently been apprenticed to his older sister in the hopes that he could follow her footsteps as a Medicine Cat.
Watermint gave her brother a small nudge. "Mudpaw, wake up. It's time to start the day," she whispered. Mudpaw groaned. "Just five more minutes?"
Watermint shook her head. "Sorry, buddy," she meowed, "We have to go collect more poppy seeds today, remember? We're running low."
Mudpaw heaved himself to his paws and sighed. "Fiiiinne." Watermint purred with amusement. "C'mon. Let's go get something to eat first. Remember we have to visit the Moonstone tonight. You'll get to catch up with Moonpaw and Pebblepaw." Mudpaw rolled his eyes and lumbered out of the den toward the fresh kill pile, Watermint not far behind.
FriskTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ─ ( ♚ ][ ❝ ONE ❞ )──

Postby pixieknees » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:34 pm

The warm, morning breeze tickled Tornstar's fur, coiling around his tail and ruffling his fur. Rays of sun raked down his flank like claws, pleasant but a little too comfortable. It was slowly lulling him into a sleepy state. And as he sat there for longer, he noticed the sticky humidity in the air. It was something that had only appeared recently and was gradually worsening. As with the sudden changes in weather: the swamps flooded and dried-up more often, storms were harsher, and Greenleaf's heat was nearly unbearable.

He stretched, resting just outside his den even as the sun rose. He had many things to do that morning: organize the evening hunting and territory patrols, as his deputy Turtleshell had taken over the morning ones, go out for a quick hunt to pull his weight around the clan, check-in on the elders to see if they need any of the den bedding changed, and finally, at the very bottom of his list, relax.

But he also knew he had a lot of thinking to do. There was something changing in the world, a shift just hardly noticeable. He wasn't sure what had caused it, but it was making life harder for Swampclan. Prey was scarcer, meaning more hunting patrols had to be sent out, and border squabbles were frequent.

Tornstar exhaled, the familiar tension of stress gnawing at his bones.

He stood up, shook out his coat, and with a quick lick of his chest, began his day. The first thing he did was approach the fresh-kill pile for his morning meal. It always helped him clear his mind. He was glad to see that there were a few decent-sized woodpeckers and one averagely plump frog. Nosing through the pile patiently, he selected a drowned rat that was a little smaller than normal but had some decent bites to it. As he picked the rat up, Tornstar turned to find a place to sit. That was when he noticed Watermint and her apprentice, Mudpaw. It mustn't have been long ago that Tornstar assigned Mudpaw to be the apprentice medicine cat.

He dropped the rat by his paws and smiled at the duo in polite greeting, "Good morning," he relaxed his posture, to seem less uptight. "The two of you are off to the Moonstone tonight, I take it? Are you looking forward to it, Mudpaw?"
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriskTheHusky » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:29 pm

“Yeah, I guess so,” Mudpaw meowed in response to Tornstar’s comment. “Moonpaw and Pebblepaw are nice. But it’s HOT. And Watermint and I have to collect poppy seeds.” He plucked a small toad from the pile and carried it over to a nice shady spot under a willow tree.
“Sorry about him,” Watermint meowed, “he can be a bit grumpy in the mornings. Actually, he’s pretty grumpy all the time.” She bent down and picked up a plump woodpecker. “So how have you been this morning?” She asked through a mouthful of feathers.
FriskTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ─ ( ♚ ][ ❝ TWO ❞ )──

Postby pixieknees » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:43 am

Tornstar watched Mudpaw twaddle away with some semblance of amusement in his wheat-colored eyes.

"It's no worry," he said to Watermint, in a friendly tone of voice. He was amused as the medicine she-cat spoke through woodpecker feathers, but the mention of his mood reminded him of all the tasks he had yet to do, and his mood shifted somewhat. "I've been decent! The sun's good for warming lazy bones, and I've got a busy day ahead of me."

Smiling, with closed eyes, Tornstar trotted toward the shaded area Mudpaw laid by, and flicked his tail to signal Watermint to follow him. "How about you, Watermint? Have you got a particularly interesting day ahead of you? Asides from picking poppy seeds in the heat."
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriskTheHusky » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:45 am

Watermint trotted after Tornstar. “Well, of course I have the Moonstone trip ahead of me,” she meowed, “so I guess I have that to look forward to. But other than that and the poppy seeds, no, not really.”
As she walked she noticed how uncomfortably dry the ground felt under her paws. “Have you noticed any strange changes in the weather lately?” She asked her leader, “I swear the ground here should be wetter…”
FriskTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ─ ( ♚ ][ ❝ THREE ❞ )──

Postby pixieknees » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:04 am

Sitting, with his rat by his paws, Tornstar nodded to Watermint. He, too, felt the shift in weather and the thickness in the air. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced before, in all 50 of his moons.

"I have," he mewed. "It's as though the seasons have blurred together. Greenleaf is unbearably hot and leafbare is so cold that kits and elders can't leave their dens without getting seriously sick. I'm... worried." He paused, his words heavy with concern that had mistakenly slipped out. After a moment, he cleared his throat and took a distracted bite from his rat. Three mouthfuls later, and it was nearly all consumed.

"Who knows," he said with a laid-back smile, shifting the conversation somewhat, "maybe Starclan will have something to tell you at the Moonstone."
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriskTheHusky » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:11 am

Watermint took a bite of her woodpecker. She suddenly wished she had picked something that didn’t have feathers, but it was too late now. She swallowed. “Perhaps,” she mewed thoughtfully. She took a few more bites of the woodpecker until there was nothing left of it except the feathers she had to constantly spit out and a couple bones.
Then she rose to her paws and turned to Tornstar. “Well, we best get going.” She turned to her apprentice. “Mudpaw, are you finished?” Mudpaw nodded and rose to his paws “Good,” she mewed, “those poppy seeds aren’t gonna collect themselves. See you later, Tornstar!” And with that she turned to the camp exit, Mudpaw at her heels.
FriskTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me