Lionsmane x Stagtuft (Warrior Cats)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

:3

40%
🐱
60%

Total votes : 5

Lionsmane x Stagtuft (Warrior Cats)

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:53 am

Stars Story

ALLEGIANCES:

Stagtuft - She-cat
Lionsmane - Tom

Enjoy!
Last edited by coffee.berry on Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lionsmane x Stagtuft (Warrior Cats)

Postby stqrveil » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:17 pm

Stagpaw chuckled to herself as she slipped through the territory, unseen, and unheard. She had finally managed to sneak out of camp after painfully listening to her mentor lecture her about dedication, and had it set on her heart to explore. And more specifically to explore the riveredge that Sunstar had forbid the younger cats to tread because it had not been established territory yet.
Her paws were trembling with excitement as she imagined what mysteries and adventures might lay there. She hadn’t seen the face of a cat outside her clan, and she had practice her fighting moves with her mentor just that morning, what could go wrong?
She followed the central river, heading downstream towards the border, and it took a good deal longer than she had expected, but she was determined nonetheless. The sleek apprentice took in her surroundings, noticing how the river was getting continually craggy, and she tried to smell the VerdantClan marking scent, and was shocked to find none. Instead she caught a stronger scent, and it wasn’t border marking.
A furry shape darted and lunged at her from one of the river’s thick oaks, and she barely slipped out of its grasp. She was speechless, and caught up in a vicious tussle with the other cat, screeching her warning. She took a single moment to steady herself but it had cost her. She was tripped and pinned down easily by the stranger.
Last edited by stqrveil on Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
stqrveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:18 pm

Lionspaw's long fur travelled swiftly down his sides and he ran in the hunting grounds.
Today was the day he would finally be able to hunt by himself!
But, being a clever cat, Lionspaw had hidden some of his fresh-kill there on the morning patrols with his mentor.
He wanted to explore, even if it would only be for a short amount of time.
And it would be easy! He could collect his fresh-kill heading back home.

Lionspaw thought if it would really be fair to his clan, after all they'd done for him; but it couldn't be that bad.
SIlverstar had even fell in love with a cat from HavenClan, so this couldn't be worse, could it?

He passed a bunch of trees which he had marked with a slash of his claw, so he could easily get back.

But, all of a sudden, a sleek cat appeared out of the bushes. She couldn't see him, for he was hiding high in an oak tree.

"MRRROW!!!" he screeched and jumped onto the she-cat. The cat squealed as they both tumbled around in the thick grass.

"Who the Twinklepaw are you?!" Lionspaw asked, finally loosening his grip on the poor she-cat.

© ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stqrveil » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:31 pm

Stagpaw rose quickly and shook the moss and grass that clung to her pelt, casting the tom a menacing gaze.
“I’d like to ask the same of you. But I’d prefer we do it peacefully.”
She sat and tried her best to curl her stubby tail around her paws and muster her most dignified voice.
“I’m Stagpaw, loyal apprentice of VerdantClan, clan of grace, flourish and growth. Now I’ve never caught your scent before, where in StarClan did you come from?”
Her gaze hardened.
Last edited by stqrveil on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
stqrveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:41 pm

Lionspaw snorted as Stagpaw spoke.

"StarClan? Is that like the Twinklepaws?" Lionspaw asked. Stagpaw nodded, and then looked at him, waiting for an introduction.

"Oh, well, I'm Lionspaw - apprentice of the mighty and peaceful PeaceClan!" he said and grinned. "I escaped today. I said I was going on a patrol, but I'm actually exploring! I've hid fresh-kill on my way so I can say I hunted."

© ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stqrveil » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:55 pm

Stagpaw felt a fleeting panic that she wasn’t on her territory, but realised that there was no use being protective over land that wasn’t her’s. She let out a deep sigh and perked up.
“Well I guess I have a similar story, I’m just patrolling this end of our territory, it will be marked soon…at least I hope.” She looked at the surrounding landscape.
“It’s beautiful here, is this where you live?”
Last edited by stqrveil on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
stqrveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:10 am

“Yeah. We live on that mountain, next to the snowy one.” Lionspaw said and nodded towards an ever-green mountaintop.

“My parents.. They aren’t here anymore. They fought bravely to guard our territory from a clan called FireClan.” Lionspaw’s eyes started filling with tears as he spoke.

© ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stqrveil » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:30 am

Stagpaw glared at the ground covered in brush, she could have smoldered it, and set the forest alight.
“My parents left, they said they had no need of me. It’s terrible how a cat could be so careless, and to a helpless kit.” she looked back at the heartbroken tom.
“But if I think of it, if it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be in a loving, caring Clan, and I wouldn’t have a chance to be a warrior.” She approached and smiled up at him.
“It’ll be ok.”
stqrveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:37 am

Lionspaw looked at Stagpaw; he felt a sort of empathy for the cat.

“I believe you.” He finally said, smiling at Stagpaw. “Anyways, wanna go to the Fish Hole, so we can catch some fish?!” He stretched happily and grinned.

“Boy I love fish-“ he laughed.

© ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stqrveil » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:46 am

She smiled at him mischievously.
“Oh you may like eating fish,” she started, “but fishing in my Clan is our specialty! Betcha I can catch a bigger one!”
Stagpaw nudged Lionspaw playfully and streaked after him, now without a care in the world, nothing on her mind but the fluffy tom and catching a catfish the size of a badger.
stqrveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me