[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[ COLDCLAN ]

Postby triplethesix » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:02 am

coldclan.
      tornstar - tom - leader - tags charstar of chaosclan.
      desc: large tom cat w/ a proud ego and manipulative personality.
        townstar made eye contact with a tom, respectively nodding his head back. the two seemed to have ana knots identical personality from the naked eye, both having a scowl on their face. “tornstar, coldclan.”, he said bluntly. “i’ve heard of chaosclan around, your clan has quite the number on it from what i hear.”, he added. tornstar couldn’t help but stare at the tom’s scratched over eye for a moment, “what happened there?”, he asked.

reeddapple - molly - deputy - open tags
      desc: lanky molly w/ a stuck-up and arrogant personality.
        open.

𑁍 amberpool - molly - medicine cat - open tags
      desc: graceful molly w/ a kind heart and quiet personality.
        open.

𖧷 dreamwatcher - molly - medicine cat app. - tags swanflight + wisteriaflight of tundraclan.
      desc: awkward molly w/ a shy and meek personality.
        dreamwatcher smiled at the two cats. she loved the idea of kits herself, but her fears were too strong to go through with a family. “well, congratulations on the upcoming kits! i wish the best of health to you and your kits.”, she smiled, “it’s always exciting to see new faces growing.”. “it’s nice to meet you as well, swanflight. are you a healer yourself?”, she asked, noticing the scent of herbs.

sparrowpaw - tom - heir - tags rivergaze of swiftclan.
      desc: bulky tom w/ a false ego and hyper personality.
        sparrowpaw smiled, “yeah! he’s that big one over there talking to that grumpy looking cat!”, he meowed as he gestured towards his father. as he listened to the older tom, a large smile was splattered on his face, “i bet i’ll beat her when i’m big, just like you! you seem really cool, maybe i can be like you someday!”.

frostbite - non-binary - hunter - open tags
      desc: lanky enby w/ a happy & clueless personality.
        open.

turtleflame - molly - guard - tags dugong’s spin of order of the hyena.
      desc: stocky molly w/ a sarcastic & blunt personality.
        turtleflame’s eyes widened with glee as she howled in laughter for a moment, “oh great starclan, how could they break your poor heart!”, she mocked. “i wouldn’t be so mousebrained to confess my feelings to someone who didn’t feel the same, besides, i don’t even believe in all of that pathetic ‘true love’ stuff, just move on, i’m sure it’s not that hard.”, she grunted. “besides, won’t seeing you embarrassing yourself this way give them the thrill of control over you?”
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ JULY 2022 GATHERING ☆ 08 ]

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:57 am

☆ totemclan

baldstar; totemspeaker/leader; tom; 52m, tagged: petalstar of cavernclan
baldstar couldn't imagine falling into his own camp. though he'd stumbled across the totemclan camp accidentally, it was a much more subtle introduction to his future home. "falling? seems like a good way for cats to arrive to your camp injured," he voiced the concern aloud - that would be his main worry if he lived in such a treacherous place. "how do the young and weak find you, then? if at all?" baldstar couldn't imagine not providing solace for wandering queens and elders, and certainly not in the last season they'd been through. it was a harsh leafbare for all.

sealfisher; ravencaller/deputy; tom; 42m; tagged: slatesun of hazelclan
sealfisher shrugged lightly, his own heaps of pelt shifting with the movement. "most cats in our clan have thick pelts - well, except wizard, our new healer. he has no fur at all." he gestured with his nose towards the naked tomcat with the colorful cloak wrapped around his shoulders. wizard was so bizarre, sealfisher mused, but had good intentions. "guides?" he repeated curiously. "no, we do not have those - what are their duties?"

wizard; healer; tom; 30m; tagged: cloudpool of caveclan
"well, every potion is different. belly-warming brews are a mix of, hm, let's see..." wizard began ticking the ingredients off on his claws as he listed them. "four rear - make sure they're the rear! - toad feet, six purple peony petals, two red mushrooms... hmm, oh, yes, don't forget the mint leaves! twelve, to be precise! stir it all up, leave it in the sun for a day or so, voila! instant warmth!" he swept his hands out in a flourish as if to present an invisible potion. "oooh, i see - messages from starclan, always so curious. do you enjoy living there?" he cocked his head.

mirra; warrior; molly; 49m; tagged: caribounose of chessclan
mirra chuckled softly at his words. "ah, sweetdrop was trouble, once, but she has grown up to be quite the admirable young molly. i have no doubts that igneousfrost will make you proud long into his warriorhood." she purred at her own words, casting her mind back to sweetdrop who was in totemclan's camp, asleep, most likely, in the nursery with a belly full of kits.

chiaseed; warrior; molly; 36m; tagged: jerboadance of the outback runners
"at the very least i'm glad i could make the gathering more bearable," chiaseed purred good naturedly. "totemclan is... varied. there are cats from many different walks of life. it is very cold - i am lucky to have made it my home at the start of the great melt. i missed the heaps of snow that the rest of the clan says there was!" she was glad to have missed it, for warmth's sake, but the molly had always thought snow to be so pretty, and she wished she could have at least glimpsed it before the start of new-leaf began to send it on it's way.

balladsnuff; warrior; tom; 43m; tagged: ivynose of seaclan
balladsnuff came back into reality with a start when ivynose spoke to him; balladsnuff had been enamored by the tune he was humming and had spaced out, which was not particularly uncommon for him. "oh, hello!" he chirped, turning to grin at the other tomcat. "balladsnuff, from totemclan." he chuckled lightly. "i wouldn't know anything about catching prey - never been too good at it. but i got a nose that can sniff out a cat for a days travel in any direction." the nose in question wiggled. "how does seaclan fare?"

sourpaw; apprentice; tom; 6m; tagged: shimmerpaw of tundraclan
sourpaw wrinkled his nose at the idea of eating kittypet food; he'd heard it was crunchy and hard, like chewing on tree bark. he much preferred sinking his teeth into fresh-kill. "only one," he admitted, though he brushed off his inexperience with a shrug. "but viperfang says i'm a great hunter already - i caught a mouse on my first try," he boasted with a grin. "what was your favorite session? i'm most excited to learn fighting techniques." he dropped into a crouch as if about to pounce on an invisible enemy, his tail wriggling in anticipation of learning.

tempestpaw; apprentice; molly; 6m; tagged: puff of whiskered away
tempestpaw smiled at the tom. "oh, no, they never change," she peered up at the constellations in question, picking out what shapes she could see in the sky. "in my clan, there's usually clouds covering the stars. i don't often get to see them. this is my first gathering - i've never seen so many stars in one place!" her delight was palpable. "i'm here with my mom, too, and my brother." she indicated both cats in question with a point of her tail.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

Postby Phina D Wolf » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:38 am

╔═══════╗

╚═══════╝

SWIFTCLAN

Lightningstar | Tom | Tagged: open, with Strawberryfall

Lightningstar laughed, nodding in agreement, "I must say I think you're right. We know our direct neighbors rather well of course, but there are few instances where a well traveled reputation is a good one." He shifted slightly, brushing a pebble out of his way, before continuing, "While I have never heard of your clan till now, I hope the prey is running well. New Leaf can be such a difficult time."

Strawberryfall | Tom | Tagged: open, with Lightningstar

See Lightningstar

Papaverrose | Molly | Tagged: open

The molly glanced at her leader as he padded away, before trotting towards the area where the deputies normally gathered. She glanced around, eager to make conversation but not wanting to seem too forward. After all, none of the cats present were familiar to her yet.

Robinpatch | Tom | Tagged: open

Robinpatch came as was his custom, hoping to see his mate. He knew of course she was busy with their kits and may not have been able to slip away, but he came nonetheless incase she had managed it. He moved to the side her clan normally entered from, determined to keep a close lookout.

Sloeface | Molly | Tagged: Failnaughtfire

"Maybe bringing the kits to her will be able to break through her shell a little," Sloeface agreed, "The death of a sibling can be terribly hard, but if she is not careful shimmy find herself so isolated she feels she can't go back."

Aspellakit | Molly | Tagged: Failnaughtfire

See Sloeface

Onya | Molly | Tagged: Anwyll, Bracketcloud

Kiawecall dropped to all fours beaming, and signed back, "She's at the gathering proper, I just figured I'd come out and find you guys before it got too crowded so you didn't have to waste time looking." She started to lead them back to where her aunt was waiting, making sure to avoid the worst of the crowds. They may not have minded it, but having finally graduated from the cramped apprentice den to her own space Kiawecall was not about to be shoved around again any time soon. "No Phoenixmist this time?" She signed curiously, glancing at her cousin, "Did we scare him off? I know we can be a lot to take in at once. He seemed very nice though, I'd like to see more of him if he ever has the time to come." She dodged one last cluster of cats, knowing that they should be close. And sure enough, Onya sat up straighter and waved to the trio as they came into view.

Kiawaecall | Molly | Tagged: Anwyll, Bracketcloud

See Onya

Shadowflight | Tom | Tagged: Taureauwhisper

"Loonmeteor was a good leader in that way, she thought about the little things," Shadowflight agreed, "She didn't have the life experience to see the big picture though, so she stepped down and was replaced with our current leader, Lightningstar. He's done a wonderful job, in easy that are totally different than what loon meteor's talents were. They're good compliments to each other."

Rivergaze | Tom | Tagged: Sparrowpaw

"Well, if your father's the leader you'd better make sure you learn from him then!" The pale tom advised, "No one better to learn to lead from than someone who already knows how to do it." At the younger tom's next words, Rivergaze smiled lightly, "Well, I had to train extra to eventually beat her, so be sure to put in the practice! My mentor was sick and tired of me constantly asking to train my fighting skills, but it paid off in the end."

Pheobepaw | Molly | Tagged: Wrenpaw

"Swiftclan has to be the biggest clan in the world!" Pheobepaw crowed happily, "We have so many apprentices that we get our own camp to train in, how cool is that?? And when I was a kit still, I lived in a camp just for kits, their mothers, and the elders. I haven't even met most of the warriors yet, since they all live far away from the two camps I know. How about you? Have you met a lot of Tundraclan yet?"

CAVERNCLAN

Petalstar | Molly | Tagged: Baldstar

Petalstar scoffed, "Oh, it absolutely is. Hollowsong, our med cat, is constantly fixing up newcomers scrapes and bruises. I'm hopeful that one of the litters due soon will give her an apprentice, she could use the help." She paused, considering the best way to answer his question. "Well. We know places where cats often fall through, where the gap is well hidden on the upper side, and we check them regularly. But it is not often that more delicate cats find us if we don't find them at those places. It's an unfortunate reality, but we do our best to intervene when we can."
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tundraclan | july '22 gathering | 006

Postby selkirks » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:18 pm

𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣 !!

cockroachstar - tom - 84m - marquess/leader - tags; carrotstar (Seaclan)

The maine coon sighed playfully, "I'm doing alright!" Despite his word, he couldn't suppress the anxiety of his clan and their soon to be attack on rogues, "We are planning a battle with a rogue group who has been plaguing our clan for the past few moons, so It's hard not to worried." He murmured,

hollystar - she-cat - 79m - marchioness/leader - tags; raggedclaw (auroraclan)

Hollystar straightened as she noticed a cat come up to her, but she swiftly overcame her shock, "This season is always tough. Especially with such short fur." She chuckled. As she looked at the tom, she felt a pang of envy he had so much fur to keep warm, "Thank you, I don't think I caught your name. I'm Hollystar, leader of Tundraclan." She pointed to a large, fluffy cat engaged in conversation, "And that's my mate, Cockroachstar."

tsunamibite - tom - 94m - earl/deputy - tags; open

Tsunamibite felt the ache in his bones as he walked around. He knew he would retire soon and live out the rest of his days with Salamanderflame, but he longed to be strong and fit again, to serve as the clan's deputy for many moons to come, yet he knew that could not be in the future.

swanflight - genderfluid (she/he) - 32m - healer- tags; dreamwatcher (coldclan)

Wisteriaflight purred to the other healer in thanks as Swanflight glanced at Dreamwatcher as she addressed him, "I am! Wisteriaflight was my mentor. I've been a healer for a bit over a year now, and we just mentored a new Healer, named Celestialtrail." Swanflight explained, "Are you the only medicine cat in your clan?" she asked.

wisteriaflight - demiboy - 57m - queen - tags; open

With Swanflight

failnaughtfire - tom - 50m - knight - tags; sloeface, aspellapaw (swiftclan)

Failnaughtfire dipped his head somberly, "You're right. I never knew my parents or siblings, if I had any, so it's hard for me to make good calls as a parent when I don't have experience with my own family growing up." He shook out his fur, "I'll bring it up to her. She was so ecstatic about seeing the kits, there must be a part of her that still wants to see them."

shimmerpaw - tom - 11m - weakling - tags; sourpaw (totemclan)

The cream tabby tom pat the younger tom on the back, "You'll learn more skills soon enough!" He drew back his paw and listened as Sourpaw bragged about his hunting skills, "That's impressive! I wasn't able to catch something my first try." He admitted. "My favorite skill is probably swimming. While it can be dangerous, there's an amazing feeling of being able to traverse one of nature's most deadly weapons.

honeyfur - she-cat - 73m - knight - tags; fallowmoon and lore (celestial beings)

Honeyfur mewed, "It's alright. My mate is not a big fan of gatherings, and they are watching over our adopted kits." She purred at the thought of her family. The ginger and white molly looked back at Lore as the oriental spoke, "I'm seventy-three moons old! Definitely getting up there in age, aren't I?" she laughed. Her attitude swiftly changed from friendly to somber as she heard Lore spoke of a plague that wiped out many cats in Celestial Beings, "I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope Celestial Beings will be able to find a new home soon. Tundraclan is currently dealing with a rogue group, but I hope we have that under control!"

wrenpaw - she-cat - 6m - weakling - tags; phoebepaw (swiftclan)

Wrenpaw looked impressed as Phoebepaw remarked how huge Swiftclan was, "That's so cool! Tundraclan doesn't have separate camps. I have met a lot of cats! Some are huge..." She mewed, recalling a tom named Anacondapath who was most likely one of the largest if not the largest cat in the clan.

lavapool - she-cat - age - knight - tags; ovenbird (aviaryclan)

Lavapool's eyes glowed with fascination and her jaw dropped slightly, "In trees? That's amazing! I could never. Too high for me." SHe laughed, "That's really cool, though! I could never gain the courage to live up in trees. In Tundraclan, we sleep on the ground, even if it's freezing, which it always is." She purred with laughter, "Is it cold in the trees? Since the wind and all."

i have a lot of slots open so uhh lmk if you want me 2 bring someone
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Truffleclan July 1

Postby littleminicooper » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:30 pm

Truffleclan

Oakstar | | Male | Leader | Tagged- Opem

Oakstar led his clan into the gathering clearing. He quickly took his usual spot by a big rock, easy to watch other cats from there.

Peachmeadow | | Female | Warrior | Tagged- Robinpatch, Phina D Wolf

Peachmeadow followed her leader into the clearing. She sniffed out RobinPatch immediately. He was sitting close to where her clan entered. Peach nuzzled her two kits close, Oakstar had allowed the pair of kits to come with this once, so they could finally meet their father. Peachmeadow wrapped herself protectively around them. “Robin!” She called out. Monarchkit eyed the Tom cautiously. Hornetkit puffed up at the smell of all the cats. “Robin! I would like for you to meet our kits. Meet Monarchkit and Hornetkit.” She stood proudly beside them and nudged them forward. “Kits, this is your father, RobinPatch!”

Wolfsong| | Male | Warrior | Tagged- OPEN

Wolfsong sat nearby to where Peach and the kits were meeting their father. He watched over them in the camp, he wasn’t stopping now.

Moonriver| | Male | Deputy | Tagged- OpEN

Autumnsong| | Female | Medicine cat | Tagged- OPEN

Autumnsong sniffed the air, she wanted to speak to another medicine cat.

Willowbee| | Female | Warrior | Tagged- OPEN

Willowbee hated leaving her adopted kit at home, even if she was an apprentice. Willowbee watched the mingling cats before taking a seat near a patch of flowers.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:55 pm

╔═══════╗

╚═══════╝

SWIFTCLAN

Lightningstar | Tom | Tagged: open, with Strawberryfall

Lightningstar laughed, nodding in agreement, "I must say I think you're right. We know our direct neighbors rather well of course, but there are few instances where a well traveled reputation is a good one." He shifted slightly, brushing a pebble out of his way, before continuing, "While I have never heard of your clan till now, I hope the prey is running well. New Leaf can be such a difficult time."

Strawberryfall | Tom | Tagged: open, with Lightningstar

See Lightningstar

Papaverrose | Molly | Tagged: open

The molly glanced at her leader as he padded away, before trotting towards the area where the deputies normally gathered. She glanced around, eager to make conversation but not wanting to seem too forward. After all, none of the cats present were familiar to her yet.

Robinpatch | Tom | Tagged: Peachmeadow, Kits

Robinpatch beamed as his mate appeared, standing and trotting toward her. He froze as he saw the two little orange and white bundles toddling along with her, his jaw falling open in happiness. "Oh, Peachmeadow, my love, it's so good to see you!" He managed, pulling himself together, trying not to cry of happiness at the sight of his children, "And oh you picked wonderful names for them. I mean, I know we worked together for ideas but you did choose in the end and the names are just perfect. I wish I could have come and met them sooner, but Swiftclan has been so busy lately what with restocking prey after leaf bare that I couldn't be spared." He crouched down to be level with his kits, but giving them space so they didn't feel threatened, "Hello loves," he cooed, smiling softly, "I'm sure this has been a very long journey, and I'm so proud of how well you've done!"

Sloeface | Molly | Tagged: Failnaughtfire

Sloeface nodded seriously, "I wouldn't want to impose on her time or privacy, but some times cats need a little push. It can be easy to be caught up in matters of the dead so much you forget about the matters of the living." She paused, glancing at Aspellakit to be sure she was distracted with the pebbles she was batting around before continuing softly, "It happened to my brother when my mother died. He spent every day mourning her for almost a year, to the point where he never spoke to the rest of us. Eventually, he left and I've never seen him since. He blamed me for moving on, but one must move on eventually."

Aspellakit | Molly | Tagged: Failnaughtfire

See Sloeface

Onya | Molly | Tagged: Anwyll, Bracketcloud

Kiawecall dropped to all fours beaming, and signed back, "She's at the gathering proper, I just figured I'd come out and find you guys before it got too crowded so you didn't have to waste time looking." She started to lead them back to where her aunt was waiting, making sure to avoid the worst of the crowds. They may not have minded it, but having finally graduated from the cramped apprentice den to her own space Kiawecall was not about to be shoved around again any time soon. "No Phoenixmist this time?" She signed curiously, glancing at her cousin, "Did we scare him off? I know we can be a lot to take in at once. He seemed very nice though, I'd like to see more of him if he ever has the time to come." She dodged one last cluster of cats, knowing that they should be close. And sure enough, Onya sat up straighter and waved to the trio as they came into view.

Kiawaecall | Molly | Tagged: Anwyll, Bracketcloud

See Onya

Shadowflight | Tom | Tagged: Taureauwhisper

"Loonmeteor was a good leader in that way, she thought about the little things," Shadowflight agreed, "She didn't have the life experience to see the big picture though, so she stepped down and was replaced with our current leader, Lightningstar. He's done a wonderful job, in easy that are totally different than what loon meteor's talents were. They're good compliments to each other."

Rivergaze | Tom | Tagged: Sparrowpaw

"Well, if your father's the leader you'd better make sure you learn from him then!" The pale tom advised, "No one better to learn to lead from than someone who already knows how to do it." At the younger tom's next words, Rivergaze smiled lightly, "Well, I had to train extra to eventually beat her, so be sure to put in the practice! My mentor was sick and tired of me constantly asking to train my fighting skills, but it paid off in the end."

Pheobepaw | Molly | Tagged: Wrenpaw

"I can't imagine having to live with ALL the cats in my clan at once," Pheobepaw murmured, shaking her head, "Don't kit's get lost in the crowd? I know that in Swiftclan we have some cats whose whole job it is to help the mother keep an eye on kits, especially as they get older and want to explore."

CAVERNCLAN

Petalstar | Molly | Tagged: Baldstar

Petalstar scoffed, "Oh, it absolutely is. Hollowsong, our med cat, is constantly fixing up newcomers scrapes and bruises. I'm hopeful that one of the litters due soon will give her an apprentice, she could use the help." She paused, considering the best way to answer his question. "Well. We know places where cats often fall through, where the gap is well hidden on the upper side, and we check them regularly. But it is not often that more delicate cats find us if we don't find them at those places. It's an unfortunate reality, but we do our best to intervene when we can."
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Truffleclan July 2

Postby littleminicooper » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:05 pm

Truffleclan

Oakstar | | Male | Leader | Tagged- Opem

Oakstar led his clan into the gathering clearing. He quickly took his usual spot by a big rock, easy to watch other cats from there.

Peachmeadow | | Female | Warrior | Tagged- Robinpatch, Phina D Wolf

The queen beamed at her mate as he talked to their tiny kits. She sat down in loaf position close to him, urging the young kits to feel more comfortable. “Come kits. It’s alright. Robin is a very sweet Tom.” She cooed at them. Hornetkit was the first to creep forward. He eyed his mom and glanced at the Tom. “You’re our father?” He questioned, a little hesitant. Monarchkit looked between all of the cats. “He does look like mom…and us..” she admitted a little quietly. Peach meadow let out a soft mrrow. “Yes, he is. I promise you.” Hornetkit stood just before Robin now. “It was a very long walk..but we’re almost apprentices now! We can handle it!”

Wolfsong| | Male | Warrior | Tagged- OPEN

Wolfsong sat nearby to where Peach and the kits were meeting their father. He watched over them in the camp, he wasn’t stopping now.

Moonriver| | Male | Deputy | Tagged- OpEN

Autumnsong| | Female | Medicine cat | Tagged- OPEN

Autumnsong sniffed the air, she wanted to speak to another medicine cat.

Willowbee| | Female | Warrior | Tagged- OPEN

Willowbee hated leaving her adopted kit at home, even if she was an apprentice. Willowbee watched the mingling cats before taking a seat near a patch of flowers.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reds posts - July - 4

Postby Red weasel » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:15 pm

Auroraclan
Laurelstar - leader - 56 - She/her - lightningstar, Strawberryfall, Swiftclan

Laurelstar shifted her paws in thought for a moment, thinking about when they use to have clans closer to them. With all the turmoil, none had come back, or come to take their place. In some ways she didn't mind though she'd didn't need to potential for more trouble. "Hunting has been well, thus far at least, of course, dull moments do seem to be few and far between," there was a soft solo tone to her voice as she spoke, and her eyes drifted slightly down. All she could think of was the hawk who took her classmates life.

Hyenapaw - med. app - 47 - he/him - open

Hyenapaw was quick to offer to come the gathering he had practically done this kind of thing already when he was a leader. He has been wondering if it was time for him to become a medicine cat, and sitting here with he clan, he almost felt as if he was being called to action.

Windclaw - warrior - 42 - he/him - Sparrowpaw, chaosclan

Windclaw smiled, though he struggled to keep up with the tom at first. With his chatter though windclaw knew the younger cat could be a good pick. “ I am,” he said with a wink, “and a very experienced one at that, including gatherings.” He knew some cats would disagree, especially when he could still be considered young, but the apprentice infront of him wasn’t likely to make that kind of connection. “The names Windclaw by the way.”

Shadowsight - queen - 41 - she/her and
Sealpaw - apprentice - 38 - he/him - Thistletuft, Seaclan

Shadowsight saw Windclaw approach and apprentice, and watch for a while to make sure he stayed where he was. When she was sure if that, she looked around for someone they could talk to, where she could still see Windclaw. She spotted and unoccupied deputy, and thought it was a perfect opportunity, both to watch Windclaw, but also for Sealpaw to see the best of gatherings. She trotted toward the top, motioning for Sealpaw to follow. “ Hello, I’m Shadowsight, and this is my friend Sealpaw, we’re from Auroraclan.” Sealpaw added a quick hello, but his attention was stuck on the word friend. It exicted him, to be considered a friend to such an intresting cat.

Geminiclan
Raggedclaw(star) - leader - 41- He/him - Hollystar, Tundraclan

"Raggedclaw, of Geminiclan, or," He paused, as grimace spreading over his face at his next words, "Raggedstar, if you are one for formality." He sweet his tail over his paws, than allowed his eyes to follow to where Hollystar pointed. "Well, he looks like he has enough fur for both of you," he said, chuckling to himself lightly. He then noted their name, both being stars. He hoped his deputy wouldn't come by a clan like Tundraclan, and start to insist it was proof he should be considered a leader, things were difficult enough as they were already. "How has the weather been fairing for your clan?"

Foxflame- deputy - 40 - He/him - Reedapple, Quickclan

Foxflame was still annoyed to be relegated to the deputies, we he himself was a leader in his way. His annoyances made him hunger for a challenge and when he say Reedapple, he felt they were the cat he needed. He barred his way over, and introduced himself in a proud voice “I’m Foxflame, of Geminiclan.”

Freesiasong- med cat - 38 - She/her - Auttumsong, Truffleclan

Freesiasong spotted another medicine caton their own, and decided it was about time to go about proper medicine cat business. With one swift movement she stood up, and made her way towards the other cat. "Why hello," she said in polite sing -songy voice, "I'm Freesiasong, Geminiclan medicine cat, and it's a please to meet you!" For the first time Freesiasong realized she wasn't use to her new clans name.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swimmerpug » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:53 pm

Garbageclan

Cheetostar/ X /tom/tags; Frostflame, open
''So, what are you going to do at the gathering? I'm gonna get leadering tips from other leaders, how about you?'' he asked Frostflame. He looked for leaders within the huge mingle of cats.

Frostflame/X /molly/tags; Cheetostar, open
''I'm not sure, I'd be happy to just sit around and talk to anyone who looks interesting'' with that, she found a comfy patch of grass to sit in.

Fernpelt/X
/tom/tags: open
While Fernpelt was pretty good at his job, he had no hands-on experience yet. He was hoping to hear about the experiences of other medicine cat's, it may help him in certain situations.

Blizzard/ X /tom/tags: Tsunamibite of Tundraclan
The tom looked through the dense gathering of cats. If I have to search through them to find my son, I will!He thought the tom was in Garbageclan like what his tracking lead him to but none of them matched who he was looking for; Snowgust was too old to have been him and Icecream fit everything except she was a molly. With that in mind, he walked up to a [mostly] white cat. He theorized that his son may have developed patches of black as he got older.

Icecream/ X /molly [amab]/tags: open/ note: smells like mint
Icecream couldn't wait to make new friends! she searched for cats that didn't look like they were up to their tail-tips in socialization.

Magpieslash/ X /molly/tags: open
''This is our chance to find outside cats to gossip about! Then, we can make fun of them here!'' she said, glancing at a small cave of sorts

''Here's the plan: we'll split up, gather embarrassing information about them and meet back here''

Mudcloud/X / tom/ tags: open
Or we could just make friends with them... he couldn't suggest that out loud though so he just nodded and stepped into the crowd.
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tundraclan | july '22 gathering | 007

Postby selkirks » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:04 am

𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣 !!

cockroachstar - tom - 84m - marquess/leader - tags; carrotstar (Seaclan)

The maine coon sighed playfully, "I'm doing alright!" Despite his word, he couldn't suppress the anxiety of his clan and their soon to be attack on rogues, "We are planning a battle with a rogue group who has been plaguing our clan for the past few moons, so It's hard not to worried." He murmured,

hollystar - she-cat - 79m - marchioness/leader - tags; raggedclaw (auroraclan)

Hollystar dipped her head in confusion as Raggedclaw called his leader name a formality, but didn't press him, "He does." She purred, "The kits in Tundraclan all cuddle up to him. It's adorable to see." She chuckled, "The weather has been alright for prey, thankfully. We're managing to hunt well in the cold season, which I'm thankful for. How is your clan faring during these times?" She inquired.

tsunamibite - tom - 94m - earl/deputy - tags; blizzard (garbageclan)

Tsunamibite looked as a tom walked up to him, "Hello there, I'm Tsunamibite, deputy of Tundracan." He mewed as an unfamiliar white tom padded up to him. He dipped his head and curled his tail around his paws.

swanflight - genderfluid (she/he) - 32m - healer- tags; dreamwatcher (coldclan)

Wisteriaflight purred to the other healer in thanks as Swanflight glanced at Dreamwatcher as she addressed him, "I am! Wisteriaflight was my mentor. I've been a healer for a bit over a year now, and we just mentored a new Healer, named Celestialtrail." Swanflight explained, "Are you the only medicine cat in your clan?" she asked.

wisteriaflight - demiboy - 57m - queen - tags; open

With Swanflight

failnaughtfire - tom - 50m - knight - tags; sloeface, aspellapaw (swiftclan)

Failnaughtfire let out a mew of sympathy and pressed against her in comfort, "I'm really sorry to hear that, Sloeface." He watched Aspellakit playing around with the pebbles then turned back to Sloeface, "I'll talk to her once I get home. I'll probably ask Crestcloud to come with me as well." He looked back at Aspellakit, giving a soft smile as he stared down at his younger daughter, his fur glowing in the moonlight.

shimmerpaw - tom - 11m - weakling - tags; sourpaw (totemclan)

The cream tabby tom pat the younger tom on the back, "You'll learn more skills soon enough!" He drew back his paw and listened as Sourpaw bragged about his hunting skills, "That's impressive! I wasn't able to catch something my first try." He admitted. "My favorite skill is probably swimming. While it can be dangerous, there's an amazing feeling of being able to traverse one of nature's most deadly weapons.

honeyfur - she-cat - 73m - knight - tags; fallowmoon and lore (celestial beings)

Honeyfur mewed, "It's alright. My mate is not a big fan of gatherings, and they are watching over our adopted kits." She purred at the thought of her family. The ginger and white molly looked back at Lore as the oriental spoke, "I'm seventy-three moons old! Definitely getting up there in age, aren't I?" she laughed. Her attitude swiftly changed from friendly to somber as she heard Lore spoke of a plague that wiped out many cats in Celestial Beings, "I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope Celestial Beings will be able to find a new home soon. Tundraclan is currently dealing with a rogue group, but I hope we have that under control!"

wrenpaw - she-cat - 6m - weakling - tags; phoebepaw (swiftclan)

Wrenpaw laughed, "Kits usually stay with their mothers in the Nursery till they're big enough to go outside! We have permanent queens which watch over kits if their mothers are busy, ensuring they dont get into trouble." She mewed, "Also, how is your apprenticeship going? Have you learned anything cool yet?" She asked excitedly.

lavapool - she-cat - age - knight - tags; ovenbird (aviaryclan)

Lavapool's eyes glowed with fascination and her jaw dropped slightly, "In trees? That's amazing! I could never. Too high for me." SHe laughed, "That's really cool, though! I could never gain the courage to live up in trees. In Tundraclan, we sleep on the ground, even if it's freezing, which it always is." She purred with laughter, "Is it cold in the trees? Since the wind and all."

i have a lot of slots open so uhh lmk if you want me 2 bring someone
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me