— The Chronicles of Narnia (private)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: — The Chronicles of Narnia (private)

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:20 pm

Ruby-Jerins-1.jpg
Ruby-Jerins-1.jpg (24.78 KiB) Viewed 56 times

0ed7925cfcba9a5145e97a30f9f9c78e.jpg
0ed7925cfcba9a5145e97a30f9f9c78e.jpg (40.28 KiB) Viewed 56 times

name. Armelle
nickname. Elle
age. 23
gender. cis female (she/her)
role. shapeshifter (werewolf)
nationality. narnian
sexuality. pansexual

height. five foot seven
body type. lean and toned
hair. dirty blonde
eyes. green
tattoos/piercings. has a wolf tattoo on her right wrist
fc. Ruby Jerins

BACKSTORY
Armelle was born to a very prideful pack of wolves under the Truden group. She was the only child born in her litter and so she grew up with no same aged siblings but she does have an older brother Leonardo. She always lives under Leonardo's shadow but also because she has a sneaking suspicion that her father wanted two sons, not one. Her father always egged her on until she finally became of age to begin using her powers. He trained her like a personal weapon and treated her as such. She always tries to impress him even to the point of loosing sleep just to please him. She is very good at hand to hand combat (or paw to paw combat) but doesn't do well with water or anything other than solid ground. She has no swimming skills and is even slight petrified of water.

PERSONALITY
Armelle is too stubborn, even for her own good which means she can't except change and can be relentless in terms of trying to reach her goals to the point where she can get hurt. Partly because she always feels left behind and inferior. She has never felt effection and so doesn't know how to react when around genuinely nice people except she will not use any snarky, smart or snappy responses towards them but will rather act how she thinks she would act around friends, if she had any. As for love interests, she's felt longing towards other people before but her heart as been shattered before, meaning that she is weary of anyone. It takes her a while to gather a feel to someone's personality if she finds them hard to read. If she can adapt to them easily, good for her.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: — The Chronicles of Narnia (private)

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:28 pm

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (299.62 KiB) Viewed 55 times

name. Carlose Desland
age. 24
gender. cis male
role. Truden warrior
nationality. narnian
sexuality. omnisexual

height. six foot three
body type. muscular
hair. jet black

fc. Keanu Reeves

BACKSTORY
Carlose was born and raised into a very conservative family that has one goal and one goal only: to follow their leader. Carlose constantly followed in their footsteps because that was the only thing he knew.

PERSONALITY
Carlose is a very goofy sole when not around his family. His family creates a very stressful environment for him and so he finds it hard to fit in with them. Carlose is a kind sole or at least to the people he is close with. He is genrally open to accepting anyone unless they are rude because then he just kind of backs off and lets them do their thing. Unless it's a personal attack because that brings out a side to him that he rarely ever lets appear.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:33 pm

——————————
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

One

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:48 pm

Virgo Elle Jones
22 ~ cis female (she/her) ~ bisexual ~ single ~ location: a clearing in the woods ~ tags: mysterious creature ~ mentions: xx
Virgo’s legs felt as if they were on fire. She had been sprinting quite literally for her life, trying to lead as many enemies away from the innocent Narnians as she possibly could. Her breath struggled to escape her throat, often hitching in the process. Finally, she found a clearing to take a break. Virgo stood at attention, her chest heaving as she fought to contain her panicked breaths. “Face me!” she cried out, almost screaming at her enemy as they stalked her from the bushes. “Are you too scared to face me?!” she demanded; her sword constantly pointed in the direction of ominous rustling in the trees. Warm blood trickled from multiple wounds littered over her body and for a moment she felt lightheaded, but the girl was determined. Nyx continued to scan the foliage, her heart rate dangerously increasing. The forest was now strangely peacefully, too peaceful. She felt herself tremble slightly.

This hidden place would have been beautiful if it were not for the fact that she was being hunted. The trees were magnificently large, the grass as soft as feathers. At first glance, someone might have thought Virgo was going crazy. Her hair was frizzed up, her face and body streaked with mud. The creature leapt out of the bushes before she had time to react and quite literally flattened Virgo to the forest floor. She let out an almighty yell before striking out with her sword, but it was too late. Her head was harshly knocked, sending her to the ground in under seconds. She slumped to the ground, her limbs no longer wanting to work for her. Virgo rolled onto her side, wincing as many of her wounds shifted. She stretched out her fingers, begging herself to be able to reach it.

The creature was almost too strong to Virgo, but she was able to use what little skill and strength she had left to fight it off. She needed to get back to her people, needed to save more. Virgo lay struggling with the creature, trying to escape from its snapping jaws. It was overpowering her, she knew that now. Her fate was inevitable. “No!” she screamed, rolling her body to shake it off. A knock to the side of her head was all it took before the girl began to see black dots, quickly followed by harsh wave of pain then darkness.

Damian James Williams
24 ~ cis male (he/him) ~ straight ~ single ~ location: his home ~ tags: Philippa ~ mentions: xx

Damian groaned in irritation as he woke up from a disturbed sleep. Something stalked him and haunted in his sleep although Damian didn’t think that far ahead. He put it down to the millions of thoughts rushing throughout his head. He had so much to do that day and from the looks of it, it was a good day to do some gardening. He rolled over, lazily grabbing his phone. He searched through his phone contacts, pulling up on one of his most recents. Philippa. His thumbs set about typing up a message.

“Hey, Damian here. I hope I didn’t wake you? Anyways, I was wandering if you wanted to come over and help me garden, than we could watch a movie or have a picnic? My garden needs a bit of a wake up and I’m kinda bored. Short attention span tings 😊” he sent the message, placing it facedown on his bedside table. He lept up and began to clean his house, mainly driven by the fact that it would eb embarrassing if Philippa saw the slightly messy state of it. At least she didn’t complain about his decoration’s skills. If she didn’t like it, she didn’t say.

Armelle Louise Davies
23 ~ cis female ~ pansexual ~ single ~ location: camp grounds ~ tags: xx ~ mentions: xx

Armelle sat alone on a log sharpening her prized sword, grinning as she watched the blade glimmer. Besides her claws and teeth, this was the only weapon that she used frequently. She knew how to use others, but this sword had been in her family for ages, and she had gotten to use it before her brother. BEFORE her brother. That enlightened her more than anything had in a long time. “Are you coming on the patrol?” her father asked, his voice slightly more twisted because of his wolf form. “Do I have a choice?” she asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Carlose Desland
24 ~ cis male (he/him) ~ omnisexual ~ single ~ location: forest near his camp ~ tags: xx ~ mentions: xx

Carlose jogged along the path, his eyes scanning the foliage for any signs of an enemy. His group had quickly caught news of a battle and had rushed to help, of course. Afterall, it was their battle too and he was more than willing to try and prove himself further to his parents. Carlose silently prayed to the Gods that no one had been hurt or killed but that was wishful thinking, he knew that in no time. He held two daggers in his hands, his palms sweating from all the nerves. No matter how jittery he was, Carlose was always on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary.

He had no means to engage just in case he had a job elsewhere. As he advanced closer to the fighting grounds, he heard the familiar sounds of fighting. The sickening thud of a fallen soldier, the screech as a weapon made its mark on a victim. It was in that moment that Carlose was thankful for the armor he was able to afford. He lifted his mask so that it sat just bellow his eyes. That way no enemy could be able to see him and follow him home.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:20 pm

EDITED
𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐄𝐓Ó𝐒
[he/him]..[25 years]..[arosexual/demiromance]..[narnian knight]..[location: aslan's camp ground -> forest]..[mentions: x]..[tags: x]..
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The silence was as still as the Eastern Ocean on a clear, sunny day. Only, today was far from a vibrant day filled with buttercup rays of sunshine. Sitting alone in his assigned tent, as per usual, Thorin worked amongst the non-existent sounds, head down, deep in his thoughts. Breathe in and breathe out. The muscles around his shoulder blades ached, and he winced every time he moved too quickly, unappreciative of the jolts of pain that split down his back. Shaky breath in…. Quivered breath out. Breathing in sharply as he moved his arm upward, relaxing as he lowered it, relieving the tension. His dark eyes didn’t dare move to the entrance of his burgundy tent. Shame filtered through him like oxygen; he was wearing by the minute. The Truden group hadn’t ever been anything impressive, but without Aslan’s living support, the Aslan group was falling apart. Where even was he? It had been months – might Thorin even lean to a year – without seeing the great lion. Yes, Thorin knew he only really came around when there was trouble, but they had experienced at least three major fights with the Trudens since his last appearance. Weren’t they in trouble? Surely there was a reason for his disappearance, and a good one, too, for Thorin knew the Trudens were aware of their weakness without the lion in their pack. It was hopeless.

He took yet another breath in, then forced himself onto his feet. His dagger clattered at the heel of his boot, but Thorin didn’t blink an eye in its direction. Shame. Regret. Cosima had fled during their last battle, and now he was left without a companion once again. It had been a few weeks, and he was beginning to feel awfully guilty about not having looked sooner. Stupidly, he believed she would have come back on her own. His dark eyes flitted towards the round table in the corner of the room, and he hesitated for a second before swiping at the defence knife, shoving it in the belt attached to his pants. He wasn’t sure the Friesian had actually taken off more than a couple of miles; she hadn’t been directly hit, unless… No. Thorin refused to believe anything tragic had happened.

Exiting his tent, albeit reluctantly, Thorin pulled himself over to Oreius, who was watching from a distance. “Another day without him.” At this rate, Thorin didn’t even bother to ask it properly. It was more of an observation than anything else. “Do you believe he’ll return?”

Although Oreius didn’t answer out loud, the look on his handsome face gave Thorin doubts, even though his hopes had been swallowed whole a long time ago. He dipped his head, remaining in silence for another few seconds. “I am leaving.”

This caught the Centaur’s attention, and his head snapped over to Thorin. “No, you are not.”

“To get Cosima,” Thorin elaborated. “I believe she is out there.”

A grumble of a response was enough to determine his approval. Without a word more, Thorin left the Centaur’s side, lingering determination in his steps as he headed towards the forest. He’d lost far too many people in his life, he wasn’t ready to give up on his beloved companion quite yet.

──

𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐈
[she/her]..[22 years]..[bisexual]..[human]..[location: her house -> damian's house]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: damian (text)]..
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Pippa absolutely adored mornings. Rain, shine, hail, or otherwise, she was always up at the crack of dawn with little to no complaint. Morning runs were her favourite, and to start of the day with that and a good session of yoga or meditation was absolutely perfect. Today was no different. She made sure to slip on her leggings that had pockets in the side – the only pants that had decent-sized pockets – so that she could slip her phone in. Putting her wireless earbuds in her ears, she left her small apartment and set off down the street, waving to her neighbour Jones as she did every morning. The older man was up as early as she was, always tending to his garden. It was really quite cute.

She hadn’t realized she had received a text message until after she was on her way back, which was weird, since her earbuds usually set off a ding when she got something. She nearly tripped in the process of pulling it out, despite the fact that she had slowed down to a speed walk. What if it was her manager? Pippa always got so excited when her small team was called on for something. Of course, her mother wasn’t the most thrilled that she was currently letting her diploma slide up and hide elsewhere, but she was still supportive, and Pippa genuinely loved what she was doing. It paid well when she was on the job, so that was a good start! Worst came to worst, Pippa would find a local job, like serving. She could manage more than one.

She didn’t officially open her text until her apartment was back in sight. A smile crossed her features at the name that popped up. She couldn’t thoroughly remember how she and Damian met. Work, but because of who? It didn’t really matter. They had gotten along brilliantly and had been chatting ever since. It was nice, because Pippa had only recently moved in here and didn’t know a lot of people. Pushing the door open with her hip after unlocking it, she let her thumbs fly across the small keyboard:

hey yeah I just got home so let me shower then I’ll b over in 5!

That was another nice thing – he only lived a little ways away, coincidently enough. She supposed skipping her yoga session for one morning wouldn’t kill her. Grabbing a pair of shorts and a shirt, Pippa wasted no time getting into the shower, which was almost a bit of a surprise, considering the fact that she was constantly getting distracted. She wasn’t long in the shower, as she never was, and changed and pulled her hair into two French braids before heading back downstairs. Taking nothing more than her keys and phone, Pippa headed back outside – had it really gotten that much warmer within the fifteen or so minutes she’d spent inside? – and hopped in her car. Thankful once again that it didn’t take long to get to his house in case Damian was having a crisis over the appearance of his house or anything, she pulled up into his driveway, parking behind his.

here!!

Getting out, she locked her car and headed up to his front steps, giving the door a light knock before stepping back, bouncing lightly on her heels as she waited for his familiar face to pop up.

──

𝐀𝐙𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐉𝐀𝐔𝐎𝐑
[he/him]..[24 years]..[aroace]..[truden warrior]..[location: truden camp grounds]..[mentions: armelle]..[tags: carlose]..
Clink. Clink. Clink.
With each sharp satisfying rub of steel against steel, Azriel practically jolted with delight. Setting the sharpening knife down, he held the axe up close to his face, observing the sharpened edge of it. Then, cautiously, he gently slid his thumb down it – not enough to slice it right open, but enough to prick at the skin. It was one of his few left-over possessions; Azriel could say for sure that it had saved his life a few times. Of course, that went with good reflexes, for an axe couldn’t simply do all the work, but they had gone through a lot together. He wiggled the handle, which was loose, but doable. He’d had the intentions on building up something sturdier soon enough, but now it seemed it would have to be sooner than later. Who knew when Aslan’s group was going to do yet another ridiculous thing that would start a fight? They were so sensitive, always doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. His lips formed a tight line. Spoiled, they were. With that lion on their side, they seemed to believe they had control over all of Narnia.

Azriel was so ready to destroy them and their stupid little lion companion, too.

He set the axe down on the log table-like thing beside him, stretching his arms out in front of him, admirable of the fresh new scars he received from the other day. Even against his chocolate brown skin, they stood out proudly. His finger trickled up to the left side of his eye, where a thick cut ran from his temple to mid-eye. A scar that would soon become, too. He’d been lucky, though, for the sword had missed his eye. Again, he had to thank his skills in combat.

Standing, Azriel looked around. Up ahead, shifted werewolf What’s-His-Name Mister Davies was head-to-head with Armelle, the two in deep conversation. The word “patrol” stood out, but that was about it. Shaking his head to himself, Azriel looked away. The one thing about the Trudens were that they had a terrible habit of breaking off into groups, and Azriel often sensed the werewolves and the Telmarines had the upper hand. Truth be told, Azriel was surprised this group hadn’t had a fight between themselves. He was ready to defend himself if anyone ever were to turn their back. He perked up at the sight of another body nearby. Carlose, who appeared to be observing something amidst the treeline. He knew some of the Trudens had set off towards the borders. Unaware that they had a battle in mind, he found himself staring with a rather calm expression on his face out into the open.

“Tell me you’ve found something good,” he said, voice low, though still with a bit of a rumble; a power-filled mutter. “You have been staring at there for a while now.”

──

۵𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐑𝐘𝐍 𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐎
[she/they]..[21 years]..[demi/pansexual]..[truden water nymph]..[location: river (truden land)]..[mentions: x]..[tags: x]..
There was very little sun that day. Although there was no sign of a thunderstorm, something Nesryn found herself pretty sensitive to, it certainly did not look like it was going to clear up anytime soon. Her amber-green eyes flickered up to the sky, disappointed that she didn’t even have to squint. She liked the sun; she liked the way it warmed her skin and made her feel even more thrilled to leap into the river. She naturally craved the feeling of the trickling water against her fine skin, the way the cool texture tickled her lower legs, but it wasn’t ever as rewarding as it was on a good sunny day. Nevertheless, Ryn was happy to be out near the flowing water that day. The earlier battle had shaken her to the core. Nesryn wasn’t necessarily a gentle, naïve person who knew no better, but she also wasn’t the fondest of fights, either. She could handle the sight of death, but to see fury unravel around her when there were other ways to find a solution… It certainly wasn’t something that was up her alley.

Sighing quietly to herself, Nesryn dipped her fingers into the stream of water, waving them back and forth. The river’s current was quiet today, obedient, and she was able to create small ripples. Although born a nymph, her abilities were still fairly limited. In terms of shifting, anyway; Ryn was most contented staying in her form, but she did shift when they travelled on their ship. It took a lot out of her and gave her the most wretched headache, and she didn’t feel the need to put herself through that when there was no need for it. Her sister was far better at the whole shifting thing, anyway. Nesryn was more mastered at the logics and calculations; how to form water beads, how to maneuver them to work as shields and further protection, and so forth. Although the shifting part always seemed to impress people more, Nesryn wasn’t up for people-pleasing. She was contented enough with doing what she was able to do without having to force herself through a shift.

She looked up again. Clouds, quickly moving across the sky. Chasing one another, or maybe it was them who were being chased by another. Nesryn had always been conscious of signs, even if they didn’t actually exist. Was this a sign? It was weird regardless. Wiping her palms against her bare thighs, she stood, turning back towards the tree line, where the river hid behind. She wasn’t far away from where they patrolled, but she was closer than she probably should have been to the Asian border. She didn’t have any intentions of crossing it, though. She was happy to stay with the Trudens.
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Two

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:19 pm

Virgo Elle Jones
22 ~ cis female (she/her) ~ bisexual ~ single ~ location: a clearing in the woods ~ tags: mysterious creature ~ mentions: xx

Virgo’s body rested unfound and unbothered on the forest floor a few steps ahead from where the original battle had broken out.

Damian James Williams
24 ~ cis male (he/him) ~ straight ~ single ~ location: his home ~ tags: Philippa ~ mentions: xx

Damian dressed himself in just right fitted jeans and a white graphic t-shirt. His hair was parted in the middle and his teeth has been brushed. He set about making up some chocolate covered strawberries so that they had a fruit treat for outside. He also set about cutting up some other fruits and made up a small cheeseboard. He impressed himself at how quickly and neatly he was able to complete his tasks. His father for sure would have made fun of him. As a kid, Damian had grown up with eating nothing but chips for snacks, which was ok, but now his taste buds had evolved. He set these things into the fridge for later.

Damian heard his phone going off from the counter and so he took to picking it up before shooting a reply to his friend “sounds good! There’s no rush tho!” before setting his phone down. His phone shortly went off from a text that announced Pippa was there. He excitedly walked to his front door, opening it to reveal the familiar face of his friend. “Hey!” he greeted her, a smile on his face as he held out his arms for a hug.

Armelle Louise Davies
23 ~ cis female ~ pansexual ~ single ~ location: camp grounds ~ tags: her father ~ mentions: Azriel

Armelle had heard the battle before she saw it so she naturally assumed that they would be joining in soon enough. She had a plan in her head that she would quickly patrol their land to make sure that they were not being invaded. The two battling clans had jumped into the fight quickly. A smirk played on her furred muzzle. “Following their stupid lion as always” the words came out as a rather snotty remark.

Armelle felt eyes on her, and she lifted her head to notice Azriel. She dipped her head with respect towards the warrior before returning to her conversation with her father. He seemed pretty set on getting to the battle and it was not that she was intrigued, she had just been caught of guard for a moment. However, she was not surprised that there was yet another battle. Her and her father parted way, partaking in the traditional nose to shoulder gesture before moving on.

Armelle had led to others into the foliage surrounding their camp for just a moment before she trotted back to the clearing just in time to witness as many Truden’s got ready to set off. Whether or not she chose to get back into human form, she has hidden a dagger in her belt before shifting. Although she was way more experienced in fighting during wolf form, she did make sure to gradually build up her weapon combat just in case. Her skills now were just enough to do a decent job in defense. Not nearly enough against those who were not shifters. A growl rumbled in her throat, but it was in excitement.

Armelle slowly walked to the edge of the tree line, watching the grappling enemies for just a moment before bounding into the masses.

Carlose Desland
24 ~ cis male (he/him) ~ omnisexual ~ single ~ location: forest near his camp ~ tags: Azriel ~ mentions: xx

The normally quiet forest was disturbed with the tell-tale signs of battle, those that Carlose had gotten to know over the course of many years. Carlose continued to observe the battle from his spot along the tree line, frantically searching the surrounding land for any signs of more waves of soldiers. He would jump into battle soon, but not without making sure that there was no one out there to sneak attack them to death. His heart pumped in an erratic pattern as he weakly tried to contain his excitement. His lips parted slightly, sucking in air as his eyes picked up the movement of a few men within the bushes that littered the outline of the clearing.

Normally Carlose was aware of his surroundings even on the worst of days, but he happened to be so focused that he did not hear Azriel approach. He turned on his heels, his daggers still clutched by his side at just the right angle to not accidentally stab someone but to also be ready for an attack. “I’m… afraid not. There seems to be quite a few men hiding in the bushes. I was planning on sorting them out, so they don’t have an advantage anymore” Carlose explained, evenly meeting Azriel’s eyes. Carlose had a lot of respect for the man; he had heard plenty of his skill and it felt more secure to have him amongst their ranks.

“What do you plan to do?” the question was fair, and he felt almost certain that his troupe mate would join into the fight. If he despised the Aslan’s as much as Carlose did, there was no doubt that the gifted warrior would join in. He glanced down at the glimmering surface of his own weapons and smiled, his blood pumping with anticipation.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:43 am

*.I will post for Thorin once Armelle and/or Carlose join in the battle
𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐈
[she/her]..[22 years]..[bisexual]..[human]..[location: damian's house]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: damian]..
At the door, as she was waiting, Pippa found herself hesitating. Slowly, her hazel eyes slid down to peer at her choice in outfit, and she found herself frowning ever-so-slightly. Her paper bag shorts were a seashell cream colour with faint grey stripes. Although it looked cute paired with her tucked-in sage-green t-shirt, she was seriously starting to regret her choice in colours. Did he not say he needed help with his garden? Who wore white when helping out with yard work? She obviously didn’t have time to rush back home and change into something else. Ironically, actually, just as she was regretting her life decisions, the door swung back, and Damian’s figure appearance in the doorway. Her eyes shot open, which made her look sheepish, as if she had been doing something she shouldn’t have been doing while waiting for his arrival.

“Hi!” she returned quickly. “Oh!” The hug completely took her by surprise, but Pippa wasn’t one to turn down those. She had grown up learning to appreciate affection; while apparently it was an intimate thing to do over in England, kissing someone’s cheeks upon greeting them with the classical Italian move. Pippa had grown up kissing cheeks, so a hug was nothing worse. She stepped back a second later, tugging her shorts down, lips pressed together as if in serious thought. She didn’t comment on her dilemma, though. “I hope you know,” she started in a matter-of-fact tone, not yet moving, “that I have managed to kill even my cactus plants, but I feel like I’ve subconsciously taken notes from my cute old neighbour who’s out at the crack of dawn every friggin’ day taking care of his garden. You can say I’m a pro.” She bounced on her heels again as she waited for him to lead the way. “Clean-out time, hey? The leaves have been falling everywhere, it’s so annoying!”

──

𝐀𝐙𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐉𝐀𝐔𝐎𝐑
[he/him]..[24 years]..[aroace]..[truden warrior]..[location: truden camp grounds]..[mentions: armelle]..[tags: carlose]..
Azriel felt his skin prick, as if everyone’s eyes had suddenly settled on him. He knew the case, but his senses were tingling, and he was becoming more weary by the second. Something was off. The few werewolves that were left around were shifting; he noticed Armelle had shifted soon after her father approached her. What was going on? The one thing that really aggravated him with the group was the total lack of communication that went on. One species could be doing something completely different than the other. They were groups within a group. He supposed that could get pretty dangerous, especially if the Aslan group found out… Although they were too oblivious to see anything past what was at the end of their noses.

His eyes remained on Armelle as she took off, and he narrowed his brows suspiciously before returning his gaze to Carlose, whose own gaze hadn’t lingered from the forest. Azriel hated feeling left out – hated it – but it seemed Carlose wasn’t much more informed than he was. He was getting the feeling there was more than just a patrol, though. That wasn’t what had been discussed. Had the seniors talked about this without informing half the people? Azriel often felt like people like himself and Carlose were left out because they were more Telmarine than anything else. Despite their undying loyalty, they were still left behind in the dirt.

His chin tilted upwards and he seemed to grow another inch or two taller as he straightened his posture. “Men,” he echoed. “Our men.” Although this was a comment, it was more of a prediction than anything else. Aslan’s group had only ever started a fight once; the Trudens were always right on it. Besides, with Aslan away, Azriel doubted that group would be stepping foot on the Truden territory. He wasn’t going to back down from a fight, but he did find this a bit suspicious. “Why are we fighting?” His eyes flickered over to his axe. “I suppose it won’t hurt to drive them back. We had a horse that certainly wasn’t our own run across our field yesterday. They’re getting too bold again, it seems.”

──

۵𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐑𝐘𝐍 𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐎
[she/they]..[21 years]..[demi/pansexual]..[truden water nymph]..[location: river (truden land) -> outside main battle field]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: virgo]..
Things were getting cooler by the second. The more Nesryn nestled near the river's mouth, the more uncomfortable she was beginning to feel, which was extremely odd, since the river was where she felt most at ease. Her amber eyes flickered up to the sky once more, although there were few changes to what she had scoped out a minute or two prior to now. So what was it that shifted the atmosphere just so much? She rose to full height, brushing her shoe against the mossy floor before heading into the forest.

Her skin pricked as she caught onto the audio of clinking metal against metal. Swords. Another battle. Her cheeks felt warm as she picked up into a jog. Nesryn was in no condition to fight; she didn't want to fight. But maybe she could warn.

She'd been so focused on finding where everyone was hovering that she didn't realize there was someone laying on the ground until after she tripped over it, sending her quite literally flying. She winced in pain, crinkling her nose at the blood that was now smeared across her palms from the twigs sprawled out across the forest floor. Snapping out of it, though, Nesryn scrambled upright and hurried back to the body. She hesitated; it wasn't someone of her own group. Cautiously, she laid a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Hello?" She shook the girl briefly. "Hey, are you awake?"

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Three

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:17 pm

Virgo Elle Jones
22 ~ cis female (she/her) ~ bisexual ~ single ~ location: a clearing in the woods ~ tags: Nesryn ~ mentions: xx

Virgo's body lay slightly uncomfortable on the forest floor, some wounds having stopped bleeding and others continuous. The young women wasn't even aware that she had lost consciousness until she was woken up, a hand gently shaking her and a soft voice compelling her to consciousness. When she opened her eyes, they were bleary and hard to see out of. Virgo was also aware of an intense throbbing of pain on many points on her body. When she could take in more than just colours, she noticed the petite figure of a... women. Around her age maybe? The women was beautiful but Virgo could not put a name to her face. Or any sense of familiarity, for that matter. "Who... who are you?" she croaked. She suddenly became very aware of what had just happened to her and she suddenly jolted upright with alarm. "Please, you're not safe here! They could be nearby" Virgo was slowly beginning to get a feeling that this women wasn't from her side. That didn't matter now because she had potentially just saved Virgo's life. Her eyes flickered around the forest, searching for a hidden enemy.

Damian James Williams

"Hey! Sorry for my stupid choice in outfit. This t-shirt is kinda old so I thought that it wouldn't really matter" he chuckled, feeling slightly self conscious now about his mistake in outfit choice. He stepped back once he felt like the hug had carried on for long enough. "At the crack of dawn? That basically means you got up then too! I just got this place and it only has a dirt patch, so I bought some plants but I need help... planting" he half laughed, shoving his pants into the pockets of his jeans. "I've only got this massive tree by my shed and they go everywhere. It's a frigging disaster but fun to play in nonetheless!".

Armelle Louise Davies
23 ~ cis female ~ pansexual ~ single ~ location: camp grounds ~ tags: her father ~ mentions: Azriel

Armelle took no time in wandering who would follow her. She felt confident that all of them now knew of the battle but that feeling slowly faded. By the sounds of it, not many had followed and perhaps were still lingering behind her. That was never a good sign. Perhaps some were already fed up from having to fight a previous few days ago. She let out a howl, indicating that she was coming. It was a common gesture that most wolves shared.

Carlose Desland
24 ~ cis male (he/him) ~ omnisexual ~ single ~ location: forest near his camp ~ tags: Azriel ~ mentions: xx

Carlose crossed his arms, swivelling to take a look at the others behind him. Some of them had jumped to action, others had not and he was growing slightly alarmed and confused. Even though Azriel and him weren't creatures like the rest of them, that did not make them any less. He knew that Aziel could make up for his lack of shifting with his combat skills, as could Carlose. He huffed slightly, shifting his weapons.

"What should we do? Should we jump into the fight or find one of the senior's?" he asked, his tone suggesting that he probably knew just as little as what Azriel did. Carlose had been ready for the battle since he had detected the tell tale signs of battle. He didn't know about Azriel, but Carlose was ready for anything to happen. Almost. The other man hadn't moved, giving a clear indicator that Azriel didn't know what was going on. "It seems that their pride has gotten the better of them. At least we are smart" he said in return to Azriel's remarks.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:57 am

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐄𝐓Ó𝐒
[he/him]..[25 years]..[arosexual/demiromantic]..[narnian knight]..[location: bordering forest]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: armelle]..
Thorin had made it only about a meter or so past Oreius before stopping dead in his tracks. Things had been quiet with the Trudens the past bit – the only thing that involved them was their increased training, which only involved them before it had turned into “Training for the Trudens” sessions – and although some saw that as a good thing, Thorin was beginning to get a bad feeling. After all, why would they just put a halt to it all? They had rage for Aslan, that went without a doubt. It wasn’t very believable if they did truly decide they had had enough chasing.

He turned back and headed into his tent to grab his sword. His intentions for it were to cut down long grasses more than anything, but one could never be sure nowadays. Securing it, Thorin faced the flap of his tent, unwilling to move quite yet. He couldn’t be more eager to find Cosima, but at the same time, he wasn’t quite willing to be faced with dread and hopeless news. After another brief moment of aimlessly looking out the slit of the fabric, he ducked his head and re-emerged into the wilderness. Taking a different trail this time, mostly to avoid Oreius’ disapproving raise of a brow once more, Thorin took off towards the border of skinny trees. As per usual, he found his breath hitching as he entered the dark part of the land. It wasn’t disobeying the rules, for this was their land, but the forest had always given Thorin an unsettling vibe. Perhaps that was because of his history, or maybe it was just due to the insecurity it gave off. Still, despite his extra-alert senses, he still pushed onward, desperate to find his companion.

He soon caught sight of a dent in the long grasses; a pathway, with a particular row of greens stepped down on by something of larger size. Cosima. Thorin was aware that he had wandered dangerously close to the border of Aslan and Truden, but he was still on his side. With that in mind, he picked up into a careful jog and continued his way along, swatting at the long grass so he could maneuver his way through. Cosima. He could see her pretty frame now, grazing contentedly in an open meadow. It was still a few feet away, but Thorin was determined to cut away these tall stems and make his way to her. Up ahead, he spotted a sleek off-white wolf slinking in and around the trees. Aware that he was still on his side, Thorin drew his sword, pointing its’ tip in the direction of the wolf. “Back down,” he ordered, give how it was entirely possible that they were aiming for the mare. He was genuinely unaware that it was more than just a regular wolf. Wolf or shapeshifter, the Narnians spoke, so it wasn’t unusual for him to call out a demand. His tone wasn’t audibly urging a fight, but it was a demand; his possession was up ahead and he would not stand for another wrong move.

──

𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐈
[she/her]..[22 years]..[bisexual]..[human]..[location: damian's house]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: damian]..
Pippa, in all honesty, hadn’t noticed her mind once rolling over an opinion in regard to his choice in outfit, and she was genuinely surprised that he felt the need to apologize for it, but she brushed it off with a wave of her hand regardless. “We’re doing garden work,” she pointed out. “Unless you’re planning on turning this into a runway, I think old t-shirts will do the job just fine.” Were guys usually self-conscious over their choice in outfit? Pippa had heard her friend Sandy go on about how her boyfriend Matthew “dressed homeless so often that it was embarrassing to be around him sometimes” that she hadn’t really considered otherwise. Maybe it was because of the new move-in, as he had just mentioned. She knew she had been both flustered and overwhelmed when she had first gotten her apartment, so she understood the anxiety around that.

She followed him down the steps and around back. The yard was small, but which house didn’t have a small yard around here? Pippa had told herself before that if she got a dog, it couldn’t be super big, because she’d worry that it wouldn’t have enough room to run around. Of course, perhaps that was a bit of an exaggeration because it was large enough to do a few cartwheels in a row, but it certainly wasn’t more than an acre. She understood immediately what he meant when he spoke of the tree, now. It was an old oak tree, it looked to be, and she knew how much those things shed, especially in the fall months. “I’m always up that early,” she told him, tilting her head to get a good glimpse of the tree. “And I pass a heck of a lot of these guys. Here –” she side-stepped around him and headed closer to the wooden shed nearby – “You just need a good rake and a paper bag to put the stuff in and you’ll be good to go. Do you have a key for this thing, or is it unlocked?”

──

𝐀𝐙𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐉𝐀𝐔𝐎𝐑
[he/him]..[24 years]..[aroace]..[truden warrior]..[location: truden camp grounds]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: carlose]..
Azriel’s gaze, which had shifted back in the direction of where their crimson red and stony grey tents were all set up, travelled back towards the forest. At this point in time, he could note that some of their people were indeed heading into the treeline with a bit more eagerness than what one would typically carry with them upon going on patrol. Some held their weapons up high, others slunk forward slyly. Battle. Someone had definitely called for a battle. Letting a breath, one that was audibly annoyed, slip from his lips, Azriel brought his arms up, crossing them against his chest. “I have no doubts that the seniors are already aware of this,” he returned gruffly, bitterly, like the words stung his tongue as he spoke. “It is my prediction that Draec had likely planned for them to go after Aslan’s group while they are so vulnerable; Gia said they had been training very aggressively the other day. They are likely in rough shape and are in little condition to handle a fight.” He pressed his lips in a disapproving manner, though his confliction was towards the General and not the idea of the battle itself.

He turned away from Carlose, then, leading back over to his wood-working table. The sharpened axe was still tightly adhered to the split-open log, and, in one swift motion, he reached down and yanked it out from the wood, keeping a solid hand on the handle. “Their pride,” he mused under his breath. While Azriel was fairly confident Carlose was speaking on the Aslan group, Azriel himself found his mind flickering over to the seniors of the group. “I suppose there would be far more trouble if we stood here than not,” he finally said, tone louder, audibly for Carlose to pick up on. “Do you have a weapon?”

──

۵𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐑𝐘𝐍 𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐎
[she/they]..[21 years]..[demi/pansexual]..[truden water nymph]..[location: bordering forest]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: virgo]..
Nesryn’s eyes cautiously flickered over the wounded body, tongue wetting her bottom lip as she checked for any visible wounds. Strangely enough, even though it was evident that the stranger had lost cautiousness and passed out right in this field, she didn’t seem to have anything major littering her body, nothing much more than a few nasty scratches that likely came from her collapse. She was certainly no healer; books and books of everything were stored back at home, but that wasn’t to say that she was professionally trained. However, she knew it was far too risky to drag her back to the Truden camp and claim she needed medical attention. That would make her naïve, which would easily cast her out of the group, and Nesryn wasn’t stupid enough to openly do such a thing.

She sat back on her heels as a pair of oak-brown eyes became visible. For a moment, Nesryn could tell the girl still wasn’t all there, for she wasn’t reacting to the gentle sway of the leaves in the nearby trees. Nesryn was confident that she could have dropped a dewdrop right on the girl’s nose and she would not have even flinched. Soon enough, however, her head turned slightly, as gentle as the waves that overpowered the ones before them, and Nesryn found herself tensing. The unfamiliar eyes seemed to connect to their senses, then, and Nesryn was no longer a blur in the picture of nature. She offered nothing more than a shake of her head when the girl scrambled upright, near-demanding for her name. That wasn’t something for Nesryn to give out, not quite yet. Despite her slight discomfort, Nesryn was a bit confused by who exactly the stranger meant when she said “they.” They as in, the Trudens?

“You are injured,” she finally said. “And if you do not get up off this floor, you will be someone’s next dinner meal. Up you go.” Standing to her full height, Nesryn grabbed onto both of her hands and helped heave her up. “How are you with walking?”
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Four

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:07 am

Virgo Elle Jones

To say the least, the injured girl was a bit disoriented. She had passed out from wounds and from exhaustion but luckily she hadn't lost something as vital as an organ. Maybe quite a bit of blood but nothing that others hadn't recovered from before. She sat quietly for a moment, listening in closely to the sounds of the forest as it breathed. Nothing seemed to shift or show any sigs of hunting them to which Virgo allowed her gaze to returned to the person in front of her. They were very beautiful, from their long silky hair to their delicate features. Not quite human, Virgo observed.

She sucked in a breath of fresh air, her lungs catching slightly before continuing the breath as though she was only just remembering that she had survived and knew how to breath. Virgo sensed that she was in no real danger with this unknown stranger because she was sure that they could have quite quickly killed an injured person if they wanted to. If she belonged to Aslan's enemies, why did they not take Virgo hostage? Virgo was just thankful she had gotten off easily. Her eyes stung as though she hadn't slept in ages, but Virgo shoved her discomfort down. She had to get off of the forest floor before being hunted or gaining an infection.

"I do not feel like being eaten. Not today, at least" Virgo chimed, agreeing with the stranger. Virgo held out to shaky arms; arms that were coated in a mixture of blood and dirt. "Please excuse how gross I must be right now" her words were more of a nervous statement as she was pulled onto shaky legs. "Uh, I might need support if you've got a stick or a spare shoulder. If you wouldn't mind".

Damian James Williams

Damian quickly took a step back from the doorway to allow Philippa to pass so that he could such the door and extinguish any chance of dirt blowing inside which meant more house work for him. He shut the front door, locked it then led Philippa through his house. "Did I not tell you that I had planned a little runway before gardening An earthy type look, I call it" Damian cracked a smile as he cottoned on to Philippa's slight joke. He continued to weave his was through the kitchen and through his back closed door.

As he led Olivia outside, a small frown creased in between his eyebrows. "I haven't been in there... Like, ever! Should be unlocked though, if you want to ty it. Careful of spiders".

Armelle Louise Davies

Armelle had quickly jumped into the thickets of battle. She tore fighting partners away from each other in an attempt to lessen the chance of being overpowers. She clawed another soldier hear and their, bit a few creatures. She et out a long howl before returning to the battle, trying her best to keep up with the battle that raged on behind her. A deep growl rose from her throat, indicating her readiness to leap back in to the battle. Her narrowed eyes fell upon her next victim and she leapt, her jaws tightening for the anticipated tear.

As she lept for the victim, he sword was pointed at her furry muzzle. "I do not take orders from you" she spate, laughing in disbelieve at his stupidity.

Carlose Desland

Carlose slowly began to edge closer to the nearest bush, keeping his footsteps light in case he accidentally alerted the enemy of his presence. He felt a white hot rage begin to bubble within the pit of his stomach. He was normally docile but having only just fought a week prior, he felt it was a bit stupid to be fighting yet again. "Oh, yes, they definitely know about this-" he began, cracking a smile before continuing "- remember the last time when juniors tried to start something?" he asked, laughing slightly before allowing his grin to fade. He listened intently to Azriel as the man mentioned an aggressive training day. "Why oh why am I not surprised about their aggressive training?" he rolled his eyes, sheathing his daggers before thrusting his hands into his pockets.

"I suppose you're right. The last thing we wants is to attract more attention". Carlose regathered his daggers and quickly showed them to Azriel. "Are you all goof for weapons?" he questioned.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me