LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:19 am

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Dark just nodded before curling up in the shade. “Maybe it’ll rain soon,” she meowed.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
“It’ll be nice if it did,” Mud meowed. “But we shouldn’t count on it.”

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke nodded before yawning and resting her head on her paws. I hate not being able to speak. It’s so hard to communicate sometimes.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:14 pm

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

We just need to be patient. I’m sure the clan cats have it worst than us. They have plenty of prey but in this heat it will probably be crow food before long. Add to the fact they have several mouths to feed, I’d say if the drought keeps up they will have fewer cats before long.” Scar meowed. He wasn’t trying to be rude. He was just stating facts.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

“They probably hide in the shade to escape the heat, much like we are doing.” Rose said. She was hoping they could go find the badger den before it got too dark. Did her paws ache from walking? Yes but she didn’t show it or complain about it. She was stronger than that. Plus she was sure it wasn’t too far. Maybe in another little bit they could try to find it.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open/ tags: rouge cats

“Hey it’s okay, Smoke. I’m sure if you could talk you’d have a really beautiful voice, but I understand. If I couldn’t talk I’d be a bit down at times. You shouldn’t let it bother you too much. I can understand you pretty well just by your expressions and body language. And- here goes nothing… I like you a lot.” Smudge meowed, voice low so only she heard.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:48 pm

Dark/She-cat/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
“Most likely,” Dark agreed with a small yawn.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
“Rest well everyone,” Mud meowed. “We’ll set off again around sundown.”

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke blinked and stared at Smudge as if he grew another head. "You like me?" she mouthed, temporarily forgetting that she had no voice and that sometimes cats had a hard time understanding what she was saying when she did that. "Why?"
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:06 am

Scar lay his head on his paws as he rested. A small yawn escaped but he didn’t really care. He was sure everyone was tired.

“That’s plenty of time for everyone to rest.” Rose meowed as she curled up in her shady spot. We all need rest. It’s been a long day. she thought.

Smudge was pretty confused. Why did he like Smoke? He hadn’t expected her to ask that. “Well your very kind and pretty. A joy to even be around. But if you just want to stay friends I’m okay with that. Sorry…” Smudge meowed. He guessed Smoke would be surprised but certainly not that surprised. Now Smudge felt like he may have made a fool of himself. Oh god did I just ruin our friendship?! he thought. Smudge was embarrassed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:18 am

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Smudge
Smoke blinked as she listened to Smudge before shaking her head with a smile. “You’re crazy,” she mouthed. “But I’m happy you told me because I like you to.”
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:48 am

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: Smoke / tags: rouge cats

Smudge looked at her and smiled. He was sure she meant he was crazy in a good way. Normally he wouldn’t hesitate to nuzzle her, but with Mud being a few tail lengths away, well Smudge was doubtful Mud would approve. Most likely because they were too young to be mates. Well he was fine with just having a crush on Smoke and spending loads of time with her.
Last edited by Ember1989 on Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:08 am

Sundown

[color=03350a]Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Open[/color]
Eaglestar sat in front of his den and glanced up at the sky. "At least it's cooler than earlier," he meowed to himself before turning his attention to the goings on in camp. He felt a flash of hurt when he saw Mossleap turn away from him and sighed. "Somethings just don't change I guess."

[color=2c812d]Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw[/color]
"Let's see, tansy, watermint, borage, and feverfew," Tansyleaf meowed as she studied the herb stores. "Lavenderpaw, will you be alright going with a patrol without me? Nightflower's kitting will definitely start tonight and I don't want to leave her in case something goes wrong."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ashstrike glanced around camp as he left the warriors' den. "Guess I should find Swiftstrike and see if he wants me on a patrol," he meowed.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ottertalon sat near the warriors' den with her eyes half-closed. "Thank you StarClan for another cooler night," she meowed softly. "Please let the rains come soon."

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Mossleap growled softly as she glanced over at Eaglestar and quickly turned away. Part of her knew that the anger she felt towards her half-brother was mouse brained and that it wasn't his fault that their father had betrayed her mother. "Certainly doesn't help that he looks almost exactly like the fox-heart," she growled with a lash of her tail.

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Thymestep, Open
Mintwhisker was sitting in a dark corner of camp sharing tongues with her brother, Thymestep.

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Mintwhisker, Open
Sharing tongues with Mintwhisker

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Nettlepaw, Open
"Do you think StarClan is angry with the Clan because Blazestar took us and Ashstrike in when we were just rouges with no business in a Clan?" Ivypaw asked softly as she shared tongues with her brother.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Open
"Don't be mouse-brained," Nettlepaw meowed with a small shake of his head. "We were 5 moon old kits and the warrior code says kits should be protected right? Besides the drought was already going on when we joined."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
"Come on kits," Starlingsong meowed as he led the kits out of the nursery. "Nightflower needs her space right now and you need to get rid of all this energy you always seem to have."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Finally we get to be outside again," Wolfkit meowed as he raced out of the nursery. "Let's play warrior!"

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"I want to be the leader!" Icekit meowed as he followed after his littermates.

[color=a3a51a]Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits[/color]
"Do you think Nightflower's kits are coming now?" Patchkit asked softly as she sat down next to her mother.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Elders
"It's finally a little cooler," Frostnight meowed as he made his way out into camp. "And I think I can see some clouds on the horizon."

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
"Yes," Windfeather agreed as she followed Frostnight outside. "Hopefully rain isn't too far off then."

Dark yawned as she sat up and glanced around. She hadn't even meant to doze off but she had. She stretched before heading to the stream and taking a drink.

Mud gave Dark a small nod before taking a small drink himself. "I guess we should go and try this badger den you were talking about," he meowed.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke blinked as she slowly got to her paws. She glanced around before making her way over to the stream to drink.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:00 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: open

Velvetstorm sighed as she sat and looked up at the sky. Since this drought started she was never more relieved after sundown. Cool and refreshing. She saw Mossleap turn from Eaglestar.Is she still upset she couldn’t have been picked as deputy? If she had been picked I’m sure Starclan wouldn’t be too happy about that. she thought.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

I really wanted to be here to help Nightflower but I can still help Tansyleaf by going on patrol. she thought. “Yeah I’ll be fine. It’s not like I’ll be on my own.” Lavenderpaw meowed, smiling.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Ivypaw / Tags: Open

Stormpaw hoped he could go on patrol. He figured if he went Eaglestar wouldn’t have to worry because he would be with other warriors.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: open

Lilypaw had rested all day and was starting to feel much better. She went to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse. Resting wasn’t really something she liked doing all day. What she really wanted to do was train or go on patrol

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Open

Dustclaw enjoyed the cool air that came with sundown. He glanced at the clouds guessing rain wouldn’t be far off. “I spoke with Tansyleaf and Lavenderpaw. They need a few herbs a strong stick and some water since Nightflower’s kits could come any time.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Open

Fernwhisker smiled as she saw Starlingsong with her kits. Having her own kits running around and being hyper sounded wonderful. She hadn’t gotten too much rest unfortunately. She could feel the kits kicking which had caused her to toss and turn quite a bit. Then she wondered how Nightflower was doing.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: open

Swiftstrike was wondering who to send for the sundown patrol.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: clan

“I don’t mind going on patrol” Sparrowflight meowed.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Open

“I volunteer to be part of the patrol.” Shadowleap meowed to the deputy. She wasn’t aware he had been lost in thought.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: open

Tigerstrike stood ready to go on patrol. Hunting, water, boarder there’s nothing he didn’t mind doing. He looked around, unsure who else would go on patrol.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“I want to be a warrior!” Rosekit mewed excited.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Me too!” Ravenkit mewed happily.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

“Yeah well I guess I’ll be the rouge cat!” Thistlekit meowed. If they had a lot of warriors and no rouges then playing warrior wouldn’t be as fun.

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags: elders

Flowerpetal knew that soon enough there would be rain. It certainly was cooler at night. And even just before sundown the heat was bearable. “At least the whole clan doesn’t have to worry much longer.” She meowed before coughing a bit. “It’s nothing but a dry throat.” She added.

Falconbreeze /tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags:elders

“It certainly has gotten cooler during sundown. That’s a relief for sure.” Falconbreeze meowed. When he heard Flowerpetal cough it did worry him a bit. Maybe another water patrol was needed.

Scar stretched going to drink at the stream before eagerly waiting to find the badger den. He hadn’t fallen asleep but had been pretty close to sleep when he heard Mud

Rose had fallen asleep but quickly got to her feet to get a quick drink before looking for the badger den.

Smudge took a quick drink of water. “I’m ready to go.” He meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:22 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
Eaglestar shook his head before getting to his paws and making his way over to Velvetstorm. "Ready to for our walk?" he asked with a small smile.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Hopefully you'll be back before the kitting starts," Tansyleaf meowed as she moved some herbs around.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Nettlepaw, Open
Sharing tongues with Nettlepaw

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Open
Sharing Tongues with Ivypaw

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
Starlingsong purred softly as she watched the kits.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kits/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Alright, I'll be the leader," Wolfkit meowed with a small nod.

[color=#dbddc]Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits[/color]
"I can be a rouge to I guess," Icekit meowed with a flick of his tail.

Patchkit/She-cat/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"I'll be a warrior to," Patchkit meowed as she jumped to her paws. "You rouges have no chance against us."

"Shall we go then?" Dark asked as she stretched.

"We probably should," Mud meowed as she shook the dust from his pelt.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rouge Group
"Me to," Smoke mouthed as she came to stand next to Smudge.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:00 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“I’m ready.” Velvetstar meowed in reply. She smiled at the leader. “I’m sure Swiftstrike will take care of the clan in your absence. Did you notice the clouds? It looks like StarClan might bring us rain soon.” She said.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Dustclaw

After hearing Dustclaw speak he decided he knew who should go. “Dustclaw can you go on patrol. We can take Lavenderpaw with us. As well as Ashstrike and Ottertalon. Make sure Lavenderpaw gets the borage, herbs and stick for Nightflower. While you are out there you can also get some water for her.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Open

Fernwhisker felt like she could kit any moment. She heard Swiftstrike talking as she slowly made her way to the medicine cat den. You might need extra herbs and an extra stick. she thought.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

“Well I’ll be going then. Sounds like Swiftstrike decided on a patrol.” Lavenderpaw meowed.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Open

“I am ready to go. We better hurry. I haven’t seen Nightflower since sundown but I imagine she’s trying to rest.” Dustclaw meowed.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Let’s go get those rouges!” Rosekit mewed before playfully pouncing on Icekit. “Got you now!”

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Ravenkit snuck up on Thistlekit and pounced on him.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

Thistlekit rolled out of the way and playfully tackled Ravenkit

“Let’s get moving. We are vulnerable to predators out here in the open.” Scar said.

“That’s a good point Scar. Let’s go.” Rose said after stretching. She didn’t smell anything in the air which meant no predators to worry about.

Smudge stayed close to Smoke, not just because she wasn’t able to call out if she were to be attacked. He just liked being with her. “Lead the way. I’m sure we are all eager to find a comfortable place to sleep.” He meowed.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me