1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

"That's great!" Is replied, still sitting on the straw bale, "tell me about work? I'm sure those kids are learning alot. "
Mor replies before hearing the tick-tick of the keyboard being pressed. Soon her phone chimes as Scott or someone else texts her. "I've been alright, just migraines." Is spoken slowly, "the doctor said that they'd be around for a long time." Forever, really.

Flowers? What flowers? Flowers! The man is still holding the butter yellow and peach flowers, their soft scent is soothing but he'd forgotten he was even holding them. "They're for you. " Is said, gently holding them out for her to take, suddenly feeling foolish because HE hadn't picked them. It was Scott. (And a surge of jealousy goes through him, he tries to smother it.) "We could see him, I don't mind. Still not --"

--

Scott gets the message and picks up his ever present bag from the back of the cab. However, his other hand is holding a cane, the wood is old and well oiled and he leans heavily onto it. It's not something he advertises the need for, and it would actually be the first time that Emily would see it. "Hello the barn," Calls the vet, shuffling and limping. "Jus' me!" He opens the door with an easy grin, green eye bright and reddish brown stubble on his cheeks. "May need some help today, if you don't mind Ms." Is spoken, accidentally interrupting his friend.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:20 pm

Emily’s eyes lit up as he asked her about work. “ oh it’s been good. The kids I teach are pretty good. I really like when I get to teach the little to just start to ride though. Their excitement and joy is so fun to watch. “ she said. “Just migraines? That doesn’t sound too fun. Have you ever thought of moving closer to here so that you could get more help or company? I worry about you being alone other than the cat. You are always welcome at the house.” She said. She continue and blushed. “Thank you! They are beautiful. Cmon let’s go s-“ said Emily as she was interrupted. She looked at Morag.

“You can come with if you want. I’m sorry for interrupting. I urgh “ mumbled Emily. She got up slowly and headed towards Scott. “Yeah coming.” Said Emily. She looked at him. “What can I do?” Asked Emily gently. She continued” oh and thank you for bringing him over”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:08 pm

Morag smiles softly, jealousy hidden carefully; "its a bit more than that." Is admitted, but before he can respond and explain his almost brother has spoken. Asked for help. And he KNOWS Scott needs help when he asks -

"I'll wait," is responded, because he knows he'd be in the way.

---
Scott nods, and heads for the mares' pen. "Can you get her to pick the foot up?" Is asked, knowing he'd probably tip over, "or can we take her to the foaling stall for a bit more room?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:16 am

Emily nodded softly. She let the horse over to the bigger stall. “How has he really been doing?” Emily asked softly and quietly. “I’ve been worried about him and was pleasantly surprised to see him today. Is he okay living alone? Or do you think I should convince him to move here or something?” Rambled Emily on as he held the horses leg. She didn’t even realize she was rambling at this point “oh and how have you been? Got a girlfriend yet?” She blushed. “I erhmm…I’m sorry”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:04 am

"He's livin'," is replied once he's running expert hands over the mare, "stayin' with me, he... gets dizzy. Confused. " lips twitch because he doesn't want to speak about his friend negatively, but she deserves to know. "The pain makes him sick, the meds make him sick, it's a slow battle. He wants to be independent. Wants to not be a burden, like he feels he was b'fore, " His words are a bit grim, "he won't move here. Won't show you the problems. He admitted to a migraine with ya, but he won't open up until hea ready to. It hasn't been that long, and it's easier for me to take care of him cuz i know what he's goin' through. You are doin' the best ya can." Scotts' brow furrows, "that dang cat helps him, makes him do stuff if he ain't hurting or sick. Never liked cats but he's afraid of dogs, some stuff happened. "

The vet side eyes the girl, unsure how much his friend had told her already, and unsure how much he can say anyway. "Yer doin' the best thing for him, caring. Just gotta wait it out." Sensative fingers find the root of the problem on the pregnant mares' leg and he frowns in deep thought. "Gon' need Ketch to steady her, and gotta tie her." Is instructed, "looks like she dislocated her knee." He turns for his bag and gets medicine for the horse. "See if ya can get her to take this one, then in ten or so I can give her a shot."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:22 am

Emily nodded and stayed quiet as she listened to everything he had to say.”I understand. Please let me know if there ever is anything more I can do to help or if you need anything.” She said. She scrunched her nose and ran it through her hair. She was kinda grateful he ignored her question about himself but she actually had a friend she knew he would really like. She actually was coming over in a little to pick up some things. “Let me go get ketch and I’ll the medicine in her. Thank you.” Said Emily.

Emily disappeared and stopped by Morag. “How you doing handsome?” She asked, she took a step and got some oats and a treat for her mare before getting Ketch. She couldn’t wait for him to see Morag once everything was over. She got ketch in and next to her before getting the medicine in. “Scott the medicine is in. I’ll be right back.”

Emily ran back out to see her friend pulling in. She quickly when to meet Renee. She pulled Renee into the barn to meet Morag. “Morag, this is Renee. She’s a good friend. I’m gonna take her to meet Scott and I’ll be back. “ Emily kissed his head.

“Scott this is Renee. She’s a nurse but she also rides horses like me. She teaches some lessons here.” She explained

Renee blushed deeply. “Hi Morag. So nice to finally meet you.” She spoke as she was suddenly whisked away again. She was curious about Emily’s agenda. “Oh un hi, it’s nice to meet you Scott. “ she hadn’t expected him to be so handsome.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:53 pm

Scott waits, stabilizing himself against the wall, his leg throbs, hasn't healed. The mare in question, while her owner is briefly gone, kicks at him, snapping his cane and then his leg. He winces and gives her space for a moment; waiting.

Green eyes flash with worry for the mare as she tries to stomp in his direction, and almost goes down. Then, there is the stallion who nickers and snorts at the mare, and while her ears are back she has finally swung her head away from the humans. He watches as the large silver horse pushes her against the wall and then himself against her, scooting at the touch of the vet so he can reach the desired thing.

It's a bit longer until he pops that knee back into place, gently wraps one of his custom braces onto the mare and sends the stallion back. He knows the silver horse has taken himself back to the arena, and after locking up the mares new stall, breathes a sigh of relief. "Your mare will be fine," is said, "I'd say in a couple three days she will need the brace off, make Ketch go with you, cuz she is in a foul mood and he won't let ya get hurt." Is told to Emily, placing his stuff back into the bag. "I'll be outta town starting Monday, but ya should be fine. The shot I gave her should help, but try to keep her from walking too much. "

Scott then, still leaning against the wall, bag in hand. "Hello, Renee, nice to meet ya." Is greeted, "im sorry but I gotta run. Got an appointment this morning. Mor, I'll catch ya tonight. "

--->>

Morag sits quietly, blue eyes seemingly on his lap. Listening to the horses and the birds. He manages not to flinch at the kiss, even though his head is sore. "Hi Renee." Is greeted softly, "its nice to meet you. " he offers a small smile at the woman.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:26 pm

Emily nodded softly. “Thank you for fixing her leg. I’ll make sure I have Ketch around and I’ll keep Morag out of trouble. If he needs to go I’ll take him.” She said. She smiled softly at Renee as she started to get ready for lessons. She gave her a wave and headed back to Morag. “I’m sorry about all that. Why don’t we head up to the house and relax. It’s was quieter and I’m hungry. Unless you wanted to go home and I can take you back there.” She spoke gently.

Renee smiled politely “It was nice to meet you both! Em, I’ll check on the mare again after lessons. See you all later! “ she said. She waved to her friend and headed on her way. She hoped she would get to see Scott again.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:53 pm

"Don't you need to teach Ms Renee?" Is questioned by Scott. "We can come another time." He can feel the anxiety that his almost brother feels, or upset. He's not sure why though.

Morag is quiet for a moment, but nods at Scott's words. "It's alright, Emily. " except it really isn't- he's frustrated..

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:00 pm

Renee nodded quietly. “I don’t have too many lessons today but whatever is easiest. Well…it was nice meeting you. I got to run.” She said. She huffed quietly to herself in friendly. She was a little put off by first and wasn’t expecting whatever that was.

Emily signed quietly and took her hand to head towards the house. “It’s not alright. What is up with you. I won’t take silence or you not telling me as an answer. I’m here for you and I want to help but you also have to let me in. I’m sure it’s scary but whatever you say isn’t going to change how I feel about you” said Emily as they walked
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me