☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:44 pm

The blonde male nodded.

"Then let us go. We have all day but nightfall falls quickly, more so then you have the time too realise and we have quite a bit too accomplish before returning."

With one last glance at the two small girls as they took Haruna's hand, Rigel headed off making for the front door. Where the carriage awaited them out in the courtyard. The driver already in place ready to urge the horses onwards too the town. Another stable boy waiting holding the door too the carriage for them.

"We will see. Regardless of how long they are here they must look the part."

The blonde wasn't going too say it in front of the girls but he had every intention of finding their folks. If said folks were from the village or here someplace. If not it was lucky for the humans.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- his house- Tags: open for now

The dark haired vampire sighed and shook his head. He tried not to worry, but she was panting a lot, and he couldn't help it...He didn't know if pups could die if born too early. Was a week or so too early? Well, it was a little less than a week now. Still, he didn't know how it worked with animals.

Haruna- 18- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- kitten Dream- manor- Tags: Ai and Nina, Rigel

The dark haired boy hummed and smiled a bit as he looked at the blonde vampire. He nodded when told they needed to get moving. He then nodded about maybe keeping them. He didn’t want to find their parents…Clearly something bad had happened to the girls. Abandonment or some such other thing, during which they’d become scared of people. He hummed and headed out the door. He thanked the carriage boy and helped the girls in.

Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- wants a pet- Tags: Nina and Haruna, Rigel

The reddish brown haired little one hummed and held the hands. She went out the door with them, and to the carriage. She squeaked as she was helped up, then shook her head. She patted and touched the soft seat, and tilted her head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:21 pm

"Having you turn around would be the wisest choice." spoke the female, walking over to him and physically turning him around herself. " Now if you would give me a fair amount of time before you turn back around, ok? Then the game will begin." briefly she squeezed his shoulder, as if assurance all would be well, before she ran off with a slight laugh.

Adrian, meanwhile, having successfully diverted the attention of the children for the time being, gazed at Lucas with a small grin and a laugh. " And here I thought we were here on business. Very well- I shall continue our tasks while you play silly little games. Enjoy your time, Lucas."

---

How she'd actually gotten him to allow this was beyond her- but it also excited her! This was going to be so much fun, and it's something they'd never have been able to do back in Runemeth, even on the manor's grounds, or back in Emberelic- with everything there.

She'd have to make the most of this once-in-a-human-lifetime opportunity. Oh, but how was she to do so? There were too many possibilities, so many places she could hide! Hiding in plain sight was far too obvious- perhaps it'd fool a human, but even if he didn't use his abilities it wasn't like he'd be able to turn off his keen observational skills that he gained from years of existing.

It'd have to be somewhere harder... She didn't want to get too close to the boardwalk, just in case true pirates made an appearance. It was unlikely, but still possible. She didn't want to hang around in any kind of inn or the like either, plus their inn was out of the set boundaries anyways, though not by much...hmm. Decisions decisions.

However, when she gazed up at the buildings surrounding her, her eyes caught on the building with the stained-glass dome, right at the edge of one of their set parameters. If she could find a way up there... " It's perfect".

Hurriendly she weaved through the people, children and the streets over to the building. It didn't appear like it was particularly in use at the present, but....the door was unlocked. So was the door to one of the staircases, and after some minute exploration, she found her way to the top- having found a couple of other interesting rooms along the way, such as one with a bunch of sketches of the cityscape, and maps of the stars, she assumed. Perhaps this is where their astronomers studied from time to time? It would explain why it wasn't presently in use. The astronomers were likely out getting a view of the falling stars during the nighttime. Though it wouldn't explain the stained glass dome.

Not that she even thought a single word about it after having seen the room connected to the dome- it was breath-taking. It was decorated on the inside with silk drapes, just like the streets, and various rugs and cushions adorned the room, all of which she found to be quite comfortable. The best part however? That was how the sunlight passed through the colored glass, decorating the room in an array of colors admist the golden glow. It was beautiful. Breathtaking, even. " Well...dare I say this is a superb place to hide, in more ways than one." she spoke to herself, momentarily stepping onto the balcony to observe the view. Admittedly, it would have an outstanding view of the sky at night. A great place to watch the stars.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:05 pm

Lucas stood there. Hand resting on the shoulder which Akira had squeezed before letting go of him and taking off for a hiding place. She had attempted too reassure him, yet that uncertainty still remaind behind none the less. That worry about her being alone for any length of time in a foreign land where he had no knowledge of where she was precisely. Though at the very least he could trust the princess too keep too the boundaries they decided upon, if she didn't it was not her own fault. If she didn't it meant trouble.

Looking over at Adrian, Lucas huffed.

"Should a game help us with our tasks then why not take part? You brought up looking and acting the part too not draw attention."

He paused for a moment narrowing his eyes at the other male and adding as he turned around. He'd given Akira enough time too take off and tuck herself away somewhere he thought. Now it was time too go searching for her. His concern only serving too add to the eagerness too begin said search.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adrian

Postby owl0430 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:39 am

"...That would be an accurate statement. Though it does not make this any less amusing from my perspective, you know. Mark my words I will not forget this day so easily." he teased, watching his fellow pureblood. "What are you waiting for then? The game has begun, has it not?"
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valentine

Postby owl0430 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:39 pm

" 'Tis not because I myself had a clear hea, mind you, but you will find with age comes more knowledge than any mortal could ever hope to gain. Many of the greatest philosphers were not human, though there were a few exceptions. "

The male gazed down at their sire before turning his attention to the cave entrance. " But not all of this knowledge is good. In his own lectures I'm sure he's mentioned this to you. Every class of vampire has its own problems. Purebloods have their reputation, good and bad, because they've never known what it's like to be human. So their perceptions of mortals are misconstrued. Halfbreeds have their problems, too. But changelings? Our experience is something only we can understand. The feeling of mortality- knowing any moment everything could just end. The slightest sniffle could be the prelude to the plague, a simple carriage ride could end in tragedy, and if that doesn't happen we have to watch ourselves wither away over the years into a Hollow shell of who we used to be. But when we chsnge- when we become the beings we are now, we become frozen in time. The hourglass never runs out, but the world continues to turn. Time moves all too fast and too slow around us. We watch as our friends and family grow old, start families, and pass away. Then their children, and their children's children, so on and so forth. Those we saw in passing dissappear and are replaced by strangers. New technology and innovations are created, but sometimes it can be too much, and we constantly risk getting stuck in the past. What is left behindshould not be forgotten, lest we repeat the same mistakes, but it should not be dwelled upon either. It is when we loose our joy that we lose ourselves, and if you have not even yourself, than what is left? But... that was a whole tangent, wasn't it? Laughed the male.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, what is done is done.
There is no going back. Should you feel the need to lament or feel regre, than thereare ways to handle the guilt. Take the time to do so. But do not dwell on it forever, learn from it. One day you will find that even in the most dire of circumstances, though your consciousness may be a swirling storm, you will find yourself able to still think. To reason with yourself and choose the best course of action, even if your heart just wants you to act. "

A sigh. Ack- I do beleive I've picked up his tendency to ramble. How terrible. I feelas if I could have gone on all day. But you are right- if he is tire, tis best the lectures for him wait. The same for you...at least, any further lectures. You are tired as well, no?"
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:54 pm

Lucas huffed like an annoyed child but didn't respond as he headed off down the town streets in silence otherwise.

--------------------------

After having disappeared from Adrian's sight leaving him behind, the pureblood made his way down the unfamiliar streets with but one goal in mind. That goal was too find Akira. She had claimed she had confidence that he would be able to locate her within the given time frame, and the last thing he wanted to do was prove the human princess wrong. The boundaries Akira had mentioned she would be staying in helped some but there was still a good portion of town well within those set boundaries. There were still more then enough decent places for someone too hide in those bounds.

And he had an hour and a half in order too find the young blonde. An hour and a half.....and he couldn't use his enhanced abilities in order too complete his already daunting task.

But Lucas was nothing if not determined. He would find Akira no matter what.

It was still morning but the streets of the Vretellas town were already pretty busy thanks too the ongoing jovial atmosphere of the falling star festival. They were once again filled with people of all kinds wearing every colour imaginable in pretty much every shade one could possibly come up with. Most people out in pairs of some sorts. Familial. Romantic. Simple friends or comrades in enjoying themselves during the day festivities. Lucas figured that the best way too begin his search for Akira was too speak with the locals and see if perhaps they had noted anything odd.....like a girl fitting the blonde's description some odd place.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:20 am

The female had come to find the room was quite comfy, on top of its great view. She wasn't quite sure what it was with the fabrics of Vretellas, but she had never felt more comfortable in her life- and she'd grown up in a castle!

" I wonder if it'd be possible to watch the stars from here tonight" murmured the female.

---------------------------

Meanwhile, off in the town a male with eyes a warm amber complemented by his warm complexion. His dark hair was about the length of his shoulders, but was clipped back, a hat of sorts on his head, and despite the warm weather, he wore long sleeves. In a way, the look of his attire even seemed clockwork. He definitely stood out, that was for sure, but nobody seemed to mind. The children definitely didn't- they were far too entertained to ponder such trivial matters. At the present, it was a small little mechanic that had their sole attention- it resembled the likeness of a cat, but its movements were stiff and rigid.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:23 pm

“So to put it in simpler words I still have a long ways to go if I hope to catch up too you in experience. I see why you came along with us too. At first I thought it was just the obvious too keep me under control, but I think your actually proving too be a skilled mentor too.”

Aralynn adjusted herself so she moved from a kneeling position too a sitting one like she had been in earlier. The blonde let out a sigh though she seemed rather amused at Valentine’s remarking on his bit of a rant. The chef was lecturing her. But that didn’t stop the girl from admitting silently that he was acting a bit like Al in that regard.

“He can go on a bit of a rant at times but I don’t mind. In fact I like hearing him talk. I like his stories, most of them, and when he’s done ranting I like that he’s talking to me about stuff. Him talking too someone, anyone, is a good thing so I sit and listen as best as I can so don’t worry. I don’t mind long conversations like that at all. I’m used too them.”

When Valentine asked if she was tired as well, Aralynn smiled shaking her head.

“My emotions and nerves are messed up as of right now. Yes I’m beat but I’ll be okay, I can rest after we make sure Al’s going to be healing. Until then I’m rested enough. So....the nearest town...”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:16 am

The search for Akira was not proving to be an easy quest. Not in the slightest.

The male vampire had wondered just how much time had passed as he wondered the town searching for the familiar head of blonde through the crowded streets. The small consolation was that he had the feeling that his time wasn’t quite up just as of yet, that he still had time too find the troublesome human. Even in this sea of humans currently wondering about him. A sea which he first started his search by checking every single person that looked as though they could be his quarry from any angle...a strategy then just as quickly Lucas abandoned. Akira may have been human but she was no doubt had a degree of crafty intelligence and a, surprising yet endearing, mischievous streak. Hiding in plain sight may have been a good idea, but seemed as though it was a bit obvious for her. If the young princess did try such a thing, twas likely she had abandoned it by now for something else.

Lucas considered heading to the inn, one of the boundaries for their little game, and checking there. But decided against that in the end. If he went there and could not find her then it would be nothing but a waste of precious time. After all, much like hiding among the crowds for the festival, going back too the place they were staying seemed far too obvious. So that idea was left by the way side.

He had also considered checking the docks for her as well. But they were at the farthest of their boundaries and, again, it seemed a bit obvious of a hiding place considering they were just there the previous day.

“Someone is more of a cleaver fox then I gave her due credit for it seems. She has played me like an expert musician.”

Lucas stopped then hearing cheers and excited squeals of laughter. Turning his head, the dark haired male noted a stand near by that had a miniature crowd of apparently very excited children and young teens crowding around it. A stand manned by another young man who appeared too have a approachable demeanour about him. Humming too himself on this, Lucas made his way over.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me