Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:50 am

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one-)- Tags: Ruka

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf yawned a bit as she waited. She'd been stressed during the birth, so now she released it in a yawn. She wagged her tail and pawed at her mate's face then licked him. She pointed to the one black pup and the brown one. "Ruka has fallen for those two. She'd technically have a bond with all of them, but wants to keep those two."

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Jessie

The green eyed brown she wolf wagged her tail as she looked at the alphas. They seemed pleased and very happy with the pups. She said "Their names are Wren and Aiya. Obviously you two get to name the other two," she then told them.

(Hey Seeley, what are you going to name the other black one? Also, Jessie is going to ask what to name them, unless Weston answers Ruka instead. If Jessie gets to ask, should she mention the name Joey and Weston suggests the other name? Or should Weston suggest Joey and Jessie suggests the name you want? I personally think the latter would be cute. Weston suggesting my name choice and Jessie suggesting your name choice)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:17 pm

( Im going to name the other one Nakoa, which means warrior; I like the second choice, where he suggests hers and she suggests his.)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:17 am

XD I love that. Also kay. Should I repost and change my post a bit, or do you want to post Weston?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:16 am

(You can; I’ll try to post a response when I can. I’m at work)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:22 pm

Kay!]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Ruka

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf wagged her tail. She nodded to their surrogate and friend, and smiled. She then turned to her mate, and tilted her head. "What should we name them?" she asked.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- Wren (brown) and Aiya (black)- Tags: Jessie

The green eyed brown she wolf wagged her tail as she looked at the alphas.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:51 pm

|| Weston || Male || Alpha male || Tagged: Jessie and Ruka ||

You tell me the name you have picked out and I will tell you mine. And then I will announce the name you picked and you can announce the name I have chosen. he explained to his mate.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:52 pm

Hopefully I posted Jess' right...she's supposed to have picked Nakoa, right?]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Ruka

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf wagged her tail. She smiled a bit as she said "Okay. I decided on Nakoa; it means warrior," she then said. She waited to see what name he'd say he'd picked out.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- Wren (brown) and Aiya (black)- Tags: Jessie

The green eyed brown she wolf wagged her tail as she looked at the alphas. She licked and nuzzled the nursing pups a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:49 pm

(I think so? I can’t remember lol)

|| Weston||Male||Alpha Male||Werewolf||Mate: Jessie||Tagged: Jessie and Ruka||

The male cleared his throat and said, ”And I present to you, Joey. The future leaders of this pack.” and he nuzzled his mate with his nose. He looked at the pups and a feeling of emotions rippled through him. Weston was finally able to be a father, and Jessie was finally able to be a mother. Even if she didn’t carry the pups, all that mattered was that she was happy.

Meanwhile Nymria watched the alphas from a distance and dipped her head before leaving the room to give everyone their own personal space. She came face to face with some of the pack members especially with Davina, the beta. The two stared each other down for a few seconds. “I’m guessing that everything went well? When can we all meet them?” she asked Nymria. “In due time dear. For now let’s give them time and space. It was a stressful day and I’m sure the last thing they need is to be swarmed. Don’t worry you’ll know when it’s time.” the doctor said.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:52 am

[eh heh, let's just go with it]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Ruka and Weston

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf smiled a wolf smile. "Joey...such a nice name. I...think one would be the alpha and one the beta. Since it's likely they might have mates in the future. Whoever is aloha, their mate would be the other alpha," she said.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother- Nymira; mate open- Wren (brown) and Aiya (black)- Tags: Jessie and Weston

The green eyed brown she wolf glanced over as Nymria walked off. She tilted her head and made a small sound, then looked to her alphas. She nuzzled and licked Wren and Aiya the most. They were hers, after all, and she was glad she could have them. She then looked to the alphas once more. "Those are both great names," she said with a wolf smile. She then nodded her head at the two alphas. She wanted them to touch their two pups with their noses, learn their scents, get to know them a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:22 am

|| Weston||Male||Alpha Male||Werewolf||Mate: Jessie||Tagged: Jessie and Ruka||

Only time will tell. For now let’s just enjoy them as they are. When they get closer to that age, we can discuss more of it. the male spoke softly, his tail wagging softly. Pride filled up his chest as he looked at his own children. Lets have her rest for a while my dear. We can come back and visit later on. Plus we have to spread the news about the new arrivals Weston said as he ushered his mate with his nose.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me