Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Seeley » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:25 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: Jessie || Location: Outside the packhouse ||

Weston hardly noticed that Jessie came out to greet him so he nearly bumped into his mate. The large black wolf had to skid to a hault and glanced at his mate before answering her. Hmm? Oh really? Well whatever choice you decide I will gladly support you in it. What do you want? he asked her.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:32 pm

[i should probably ask: do you want to play the second kid for Weston and Jessie?]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka, Weston, Davina

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf smiled as she nodded to him. "I want to do that, but if there's more than two pups we should let her keep some. After all, she'll technically be their mother to. She could fall in love with some of them."

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Davina

The green eyed brown she wolf smiled as she watches the two alphas. She licked a paw then scratched at her face.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:51 pm

(sure i can do that)

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: Jessie || Location: by the pack house |\

When she told him what she wanted, Weston nodded his head. If it was something she really wanted to do, he was going to stand by her no matter and support whatever decision she wanted. Alright if thats what you truly want then we will gladly go through with it. he said to her and gave her a soft smile. If it was something she was really wanting to do then Weston would gladly do whatever it would take for it to happen. The only other thing besides his pack is to make sure that his mate was happy no matter what.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:16 am

[XD cool]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka, Weston, Davina

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf smiled as she nodded to him. "My friend is in the fertility field, actually. They never told me the address of the one they work at. I could give them a call, but we should have our own doctor check Ruka first. Just so we aren't making a whole trip out there for nothing. If she's healthy and good to go, I'll call my friend. What do you think, love? Does that sound good to you?" she asked her mate in their own private link.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Davina

The green eyed brown she wolf smiled as she watched the two alphas. She flicked her tail and twitched her ears.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:17 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: Jessie || Location: by the pack house ||

Why dont we have our own doctor check her over first before we even go ahead with this. I want to make sure we do this right and to make sure that everything is fine. Dont want to go through that road again.... he said and then glanced over at Ruka and motioned her over with his head. Meanwhile he had told Davina to fetch for the pack doctor once more and to have her come here as soon as possible.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:21 pm

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf smiled as she nodded to him. "Okay," she said as she looked at him. She licked him lovingly, then touched her nose to his. She then stepped back to glance at Ruka and smile at her a bit.

The green eyed brown she wolf flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She made a small sound when the alpha male motioned. She nodded and stepped over to them. "What did you two decide?" she asked, as she'd had no access to their conversation.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:07 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha Male || Tagged: his mate and others || Mate: Jessie || Location: Outside the pack house ||

When the other wolf came over to join them, Weston cleared his throat and glanced at her. As long as we get the all clear from the doctor to go through with what we have decided, we will go ahead and go with you being the surrogate for our children. he said, and then saw the pack doctor come over to join them. Could you take her and get her thoroughly exhumed before we go through the process? he told her and she nodded her head before glancing at Ruka and indicated with her head to follow.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:13 pm

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf nuzzled the she wolf a bit. She then saw the doctor coming towards her. She nodded to her, watching her indicate Ruka. She herself looked over and saw Cumin, Cinnamon, the pups and the others watching curiously from the windows. She looked to her mate once more. "Should we wait here, or go inside?" she asked.

The green eyed brown she wolf flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She nodded as she said "Okay," trying to sound confident. She'd never had pups before...so she had no idea. Therefore, she hoped and prayed in her head, away from the speaking channels, that she'd be fine. She then nodded to the doctor wolf. She trotted after her to wherever.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:43 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: Jessie || Location: outside the pack house ||

He cleared his throat and glanced at his mate before responding back to her. We will wait outside, we do not want to overwhelm them and plus I am sure that they want some privacy as well. and he watched as the two headed inside the house. He sighed softly and sat down on the ground, wrapping his long fluffy black tail around his back legs.

The doctor led Ruka into a room and indicated with her head to walk on in. She allowed the other she wolf to get comfortable before walking in herself and changing into human form. In human form, she was wearing well a doctor's coat and everything else that she needed to have for being a doctor. The young woman cleared her throat before looking over at Ruka.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:09 pm

[we should probably skip this, but idk. We skipped it when we did it for Jessie]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston, Davina

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf nodded to her mate. "Alright," she said to him, then yawned a bit. She felt tired from all that had happened today. She also felt hopeful they'd still get to have their pups, though.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: doctor

The green eyed brown she wolf flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She hummed a canine sound as she followed the doctor wolf. She turned back to human form as well once inside. She figured out where to sit, and got up where she needed to be.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me