|| Keep Your Friends Close... ||

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

|| Keep Your Friends Close... ||

Postby JustRenTime » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:44 pm

1x1 Between JustRenTime and villainelle!.

This space may change, it may not. We'll see!
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zed WIP

Postby JustRenTime » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:45 pm

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤
ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖: “Zephaniah” Zed Clouds
𝔸𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤: The Exalted
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣: Male
𝔸𝕘𝕖: 25
𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪: June 21
ℤ𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕔 𝕊𝕚𝕘𝕟: Gemini Sun, Aries Moon, Aries Asc
𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤: Fallen Angel
ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤: Eternal Life. Super Strength, Speed, and Healing. Can Heal Others. Telepathy and Telekinesis.
𝔼𝕪𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣: Electric Blue
ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣: Black
ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 6’3”
𝕎𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 200 lbs
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: Zed is often just as interested in collecting information as he is in sharing it. Curious to a fault, he has a finger in every pie. Zed is a flexible and changeable person. His ability to adapt quickly to new situations generally gains him plenty of friends and social contacts. Usually quite clever and witty, he enjoys intellectual conversations and he is easily bored if he is not getting enough mental stimulation. Quite the empath, Zed easily adopts the moods of those around him. He is friends with people from all walks of life, and not easily intimidated. His ability to detach himself can make Zed very objective and observant, but a little difficult to get close to. Although he’ll often have many friends, intimacy doesn't come as easily to him. It can be difficult to know what Zed really feels at any given moment. He is often very impressionable and scattered. There is usually a nervous air to him that can make more personal people a little uneasy. It is not always intuitive to trust Zed to be loyal or to keep secrets, in the end he always protects himself first.Zed has an exceptionally short attention span and often is on from one thing to the next. Usually quite affable, Zed enjoys the "light" side of life. This tendency to take things lightly makes him quite pleasing to be around; but it can be maddening to people seeking support on the deeper issues in life. Zed is both interesting and interested. HIs wit can be dazzling and his changeability dizzying. At the very least, Zed will never bore you.
ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪:
𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕀𝕥
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Last edited by JustRenTime on Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ariya WIP

Postby JustRenTime » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:47 pm

▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓
Name: Ariya Blaire Cormier
Aliases: Lupa, The Wolf
Birthday: October 31
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Sun, Pisces Moon, Leo Ascendant
Species: Wolf Shifter
Powers: superhuman strength, speed, heightened senses, agility, reflexes, stamina, healing factor, longevity. And of course, shapeshifting
Family Members:
Mom: Aurora Jefferson; English and Irish
Dad: Laurent Cormier; French, Cameroonian, and Nigerian
Siblings:
Eye Color: Jade Green with Golden Flecks and a Gold Rim around her Pupils
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 130 lbs
Accessories: Bow and Quiver
Personality:If Ariya is known for anything, it's her intensity. She’s the kind of person to absolutely throw herself into whatever she does...but getting her to commit to something isn’t an easy task. Honestly, it’d be in your best interest to not “get her” to do anything. Unlike many, her primary focus isn’t to obtain prestige or even authority. What she wants is real power. Her power can absolutely be of the "behind the scenes" variety, just as long as she has it. To others, Ariya seems to have plenty of willpower. And she does. Ariya knows what she wants, and she won't go out and grab it at the wrong moment. She simply sits back, watches (quite expertly), and then snatches it up only when the moment is just right. This apparent patience is simply her powerful skills at strategy at work. Ariya isn't afraid of getting her hands (her body, her mind) dirty. The darker side of life intrigues her, and she’s always ready to investigate. Ariya simply never gives up. She has tremendous staying power. She’s not in the slightest intimidated by anybody or anything. Confrontations are not a problem. In fact, if you talk to Ariya about her life, and you'll probably be in awe at all she’s gone through. Trauma seems to follow her wherever she goes.
History:
𝐼𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑐𝑘
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
Last edited by JustRenTime on Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quinn Kato

Postby grey matter » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:50 pm

~ 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖊 ~

NAME: Quinn Kato
ALIAS(ES): They've made up themself quite a few... but they've barely dared to share their long list of Neato Aliases. They've let at least one slip in the presence of Zed, though, and that's "The Quintessential (One)."
GENDER: Genderfluid. Pronouns vary but Quinn's always fine with they/them whenever.
AGE: 22 (assuming elves age at the same rate as humans before they just stop aging physically entirely? I don't know the logistics of this.)
APPEARANCE: 5'2", slightly pointed ears, consistently bespectacled, asymmetrical hair, that's dark brown with a few pale streaks in there, brown eyes.
STYLE: They primarily don a tailcoat that they like to do dramatic turns in, over whatever they feel like wearing that day - primarily dress shirts, slacks/skirts/formal shorts, just because they like them. You'll typically see them in formalwear, but it's not like they sleep in the stuff (unless they're extremely tired).
PERSONALITY:Try as they might, Quinn is not a cold person. No, they are emotional, reactive, and easily excited. When not putting on their stoic, serious act, they'll be managing to express their emotions some way or another. Whenever they are putting on said act, they're just about always on edge. They're easily flustered in general, but if caught during their little act, they'll be flustered to a much, much higher degree. That's not to say they won't recover - well, maybe the stoic-mode won't, but they're very good at improvisation and making things up as they go if anything gets derailed. Their strategies often have a base plan that just runs from there and while that ocassionally means note cards, it usually means just dedicating a few things to memory, working as they go, and being ready to flip the serious switch on at any time. You'll know when they're actually serious if they're not overplaying it. They're quite obvious when they're trying to stoic if you know them and their cues well enough. When it comes down to it, Quinn isn't even the most evil... but they'd rather not think of that. They'll simultaneously call themself good and evil, potentially even in the same sentence. ("I am a good person, but I am an EVIL good person! That may be an oxymoron but it's true!")
SPECIES: Wood-Grey Elf (their parentage is one of each)
ABILITIES: General magical abilities (cast verbally - they're not as good at silent magic yet, but they've got a few spells down), long lifespan, emotional openness in many scenarios(? Is this even an ability?)
OTHER: Despite their formal aesthetic they've got going on, they're surprisingly open to trying different fashions, though they'll be vocal on whether or not it makes them uncomfy.
OTHER OTHER (NOTES): Couldn't find an androgynous Asian-White mixed person FC I wished to use, aaaa. I was probably going to make them Japanese-Filipino-White specifically. I don't actually know how that'd play into elven stuff but honestly I don't know if there's time to get into that, but that's also the set of locations their parents hail from, so that's that, at least. Current lyrical choice: Villainous Thing by Shayfer James. Song subject to change.

~ 𝕸𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖉𝖚𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗 ~
Last edited by grey matter on Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:15 am, edited 10 times in total.
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Verant Leopold

Postby grey matter » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:51 pm

~ 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬! ~

NAME: Verant Leopold
ALIAS(ES): N/A... Lest someone makes one up for him.
APPEARANCE: 5'8", ears pierced (snake ear cuffs, more specifically), hazel eyes, freckles, short light brown hair.
STYLE: Almost always lugging around a large backpack for his alchemical things. He's got a preference for dark colors and warm, protective layers when it comes to clothing, and he just kind of wears what he wants to otherwise. He's usually wearing a pair of steel-toed boots.
PERSONALITY: Verant is notably down to mess with just about anyone, and he actively tries to throw people off their game as a tactic. He's the kind to ask his enemies what the temperature is in the middle of a fight. He's loyal to a fault if he cares even a bit about your fate, though his loyalties are prone to change if he manages to care about conflicting parties. He's quite chaotic otherwise, his mind often darting between topics in his head. He'll employ whatever strategies he wants and frequently experiments with his tactics if he picks up something new, though he has his favorites. (Smoke bombs upon exit! It's fun!) He's casual with just about anyone and quite amicable on the outside, though he's capable of scathing honesty in entirely casual manner. It's his often dry delivery that particularly makes it all sting harder - it's hard to tell if he's actually joking or not until he laughs or says that he's dead serious (a phrase he saves for if he thinks he's managed to befuddle everyone so hard that it's too hard to tell what's going on with him). If he does get serious, well, he does it in a very upbeat and chaotic manner, and it's better described as "a lot" rather than "serious." He just gets... more.
SPECIES: Human. Just a flat-out human. Maybe some other species further back in his bloodline, but it probably isn't enough to give him anything but a tendency toward alchemy.
ABILITIES: Alchemical abilities such as potion-making and explosive-making, reinforced with modern sciences. Also has a few other common skills. Decent with a knife but prefers ranged combat so he can go around throwing potions and not have to step on broken glass. He usually drinks potions to reinforce his abilities, but if caught without them he's actually kind of vulnerable.
OTHER: Likes sour-sweet flavors like citrus, and has an acquired taste for bitter things due to his potions.
OTHER OTHER (NOTES): Haha, because I couldn't find an fc for Quinn after a while, I didn't even want to put one in for Verant. He's Dutch, though? Truth being told otherwise, his first name is one an AI generated in a video game for his player character and he stuck with it because he liked it. Had a hard time picking a lyric for him, it's subject to change. Current lyrical choice: Chemical Overreaction/Compound Fracture by Will Wood. Song subject to change.

~ 𝐈’𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! ~
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zephaniah 1 Ariya 1

Postby JustRenTime » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:03 am

xxx @ ℚ 𝕌 𝕀 ℕ ℕ
ℤ 𝔼 ℙ ℍ 𝔸 ℕ 𝕀 𝔸 ℍ

text Zed's blue eyes danced across the crowds in front of him and an evil grin spread across his face before the distinct clang of metal on metal behind him drew his attention back to Quinn. With a groan Zephaniah strode across the clock tower they had chosen to camp out in before their fun. "Quinley...", he dared, raising an eyebrow to gauge their reaction before he continued, Quinley, Quinley. I said I wanted to head down by nine this morning. It's noon already. Aren't you nearly done?" He asked, the distinctive whine of boredom in his voice. He circled the tower again, stretching his huge black wings out as he snatched up a bomb and headed out on the ledge. Behind him Quinn attempted to call Zed back, "Hm? Oh, sorry I can't hear you over this boredom, Quinsley. You're as boring as the great upstairs, sometimes.." he paused as he tossed the bomb into the traffic below. As Zed turned and walked back into the tower the explosion went off, truly, truly boring. Who'd think hell was the most fun? He finished with a lop sided grin.

xxx @
A⃨ R⃨ I⃨ Y⃨ A⃨

textK A B O O M! An explosion snapped Ariya's attention away from the hare not even six feet away from her nose. 'What the...', the she-wolf thought as he green eyes cast to the side, looking back towards the city. A split second decision, would she catch this hare and eat, or go see who's causing all that ruckus in the city? The human police force had long ago become useless in the city's fight against crime. After a soft sigh a wicked snarl ripped from Ariya's throat as she lunged towards the small animal. With the lifeless white hare hanging limply from her muzzle Ariya padded towards the city, her blood soaked pelt painting a frightening image to any that come across her.

Razor sharp claws click click clicked against the sidewalk as Ariya entered the area from which the explosion had come. During her voyage from the forest she had finished off the rabbit, but her liver colored face and chest were still soaked in blood. Using her sharp sense of smell Ariya back tracked to the site of the explosion, as she drew closer she found a scene straight out of a movie. All around her people ran for their lives as two people were wrecking havoc on the city. A moment of fear stilled Ariya, but no sooner than her fear took her mind her anger replaced it as she silently trotted deeper into the panic.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quinn 1 - Verant 1

Postby grey matter » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:03 am

0001 - Quinn - @ Zed

Quinn facepalmed with their free hand, in the process adjusting their glasses as they shattered some things below with their powers, before adjusting themself to display less emotion. "At least my boring-ness isn't constant. As for time, almost, almost... Don't worry, I have things I would like to do too... I'm actually hungry at the moment, but... Well," they shattered some structures into a load of dust, "destruction calls. I'll at least try to finish this up by... a half hour from now? Maybe? Hopefully. I'm... sorry this is managing to take so long, but I've got to concentrate if I want to make sure I limit my living damages." They gazed over the crowds, barely even noticing that Zed had just dropped a bomb until the explosion rang out, and barely even registering it until moments after the explosion had happened. "Wait, what'd you just do?" They turned to Zephaniah, brows furrowed and thoughts boggled. "I think whatever you did made an awfully obvious noise... also, now that I notice it, my ears hurt... though, being in a clock tower probably hasn't helped that. I've been so... focused. Good on me, I guess, but now everything's settling in with the realizations... I'll have this done in ten minutes if I don't want to be distracted by just about everything." They turned back to looking down, trying to precisely time any sudden shatterings or spontaneous tree growth, et cetera, et cetera. Pretty typical destruction stuff, they supposed.

0001 - Verant - @

Verant was in the city when it happened. He was headed to his favorite little tea shop when he noticed the first bit of wrong. Well then. He couldn't just sit around doing nothing, tea could wait too. It wasn't exactly "fight-fire-with-fire" time just yet, but he had caught glimpse of where that bomb had fell from... the clock tower. Shame, it was a nice clock tower, too. Didn't deserve anyone using it as a base of deathly operations. His body flinched up as he was pondering this, before he started dashing off in the direction of the clock tower, taking a few potions out from his backpack, gently shaking the vials before chugging a few of them down - Reinforcement of Body (would keep him mostly unscathed after all this if he did it right), Agility (he'd probably have to dodge something in the midst of this) and one that wasn't much of a potion at all - just some pre-workout drink he made once as an experiment before realizing it'd be great for... well, almost anything that required a lot of physical activity. With his vials safely stowed away, he paused before the tower, hesitating. He could be getting to safety right now. But he wasn't. He was going to open this door, get up to the top, and deal with... whoever the heck was doing this.

[[OOC: Loving those nicknames from Zed.]]
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zephaniah 2 Ariya 2

Postby JustRenTime » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:28 am

xxx @ ℚ 𝕌 𝕀 ℕ ℕ
ℤ 𝔼 ℙ ℍ 𝔸 ℕ 𝕀 𝔸 ℍ

text "Hm? Was it hungry you said? Again, I didn't hear you...possibly because I didn't really care to, too much." Zed carried on as he approached Quinn. "You mortals and your food, I love it I really do." He chuckled and clapped his hands together in a huge, dramatic motion. "And yes! Let's go destroy some things. No, no, no a half hour won't do my dearest Q-Tip." He scolded with a glare. "Ten minutes. Tops. You really should do something about your weak body. It's as if anything can kill you, Quizo." Mischief dazzled in Zed's eyes before he glanced behind him out the tower. "Okay, and? I can make as much noise as I want, Quinn. Who's going to stop me? C'mon now, stop getting confused. Focus so we can go!" He gave a bright grin before he went to sit on the ledge of the tower.

xxx @ V⃨e⃨r⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨
A⃨ R⃨ I⃨ Y⃨ A⃨

text As Ariya approached the tower she spotted a man entering it, with a quick huff she made the split second decision to follow, leaving her thankful for her quick paws, but as she slipped inside she soon realized her paws were only silent in the forest. The wolf slipped between the crack of the door behind the man, her smart claws not only clicking on the marble floor, but they also sent her sliding into the wall with a loud thud. Ariya gave a soft growl after shaking her head and steadying her feet, preparing to come face to face with whomever she had just followed.

((Forgive my short responses, they'll pick up lol and I'm really liking the amount of names I can come up with! lol)
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quinn 2 - Verant 2

Postby grey matter » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:46 am

0002 - Quinn - @ Zed

"Mortal fleshbodies do... suck. I cannot find a better word for it. They're just... ugh! It's all..." They started punctuating each word with another structure taken down "Eating! Drinking! Pain! Breathing! Excretion! Emotions! Existence! Death! Not necessarily in that order!" They paused, noting that they had done quite a lot with just those words. "Phew... that... that felt good. Cathartic. Maybe a little distraction was necessary. I think I've done more than I 've done the entire rest of the time. We could've been done with this much earlier had I wanted to complain about things or had something dramatic to say... and..." They hesitated, realizing that if they had just let a tad more loose, they could've been all the more powerful. But they had an image to maintain. No time to admit that now. "Where was I...? Oh, yes. Perhaps this is enough destruction for the time being?" they asked. "Or do we need a tad more for it to be the cherry on top?

0002 - Verant - @ Ariya

"Are you with those two up there?" Verant asked, noticing... what was this, a wolf, as he turned around, ready to distract. Y'know what, he'd talk to the wolf, just for kicks or perhaps an actual answer. You never really knew with animals these days. "If so, could I ask exactly what's going-" He was interrupted by the rapid shaking of what felt like many, many falling buildings. "...on? Because I have zero clue and... yeah, I just kind of want to know." Vague wording. If this wolf was with those two up the tower, he could ask to join in, with some sort of deception. If not, he could just as easily ask for the wolf's help in stopping whoever these two were. And... the third option was the wolf was just a wolf and it didn't really have much help it could offer, and in that case he would just go up the stairs anyways.

[[OOC: Q-TIP! I- MAN THAT'S WONDERFUL. I adore Zed and Quinn's dynamic already. Quinn really wishes they could think of something as a comeback but they're at a loss for nicknames/ran out early on. And the short posts at the moment are a-okay with me!]]
Last edited by grey matter on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zephaniah 3 Ariya 3

Postby JustRenTime » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:26 am

xxx @ ℚ 𝕌 𝕀 ℕ ℕ
ℤ 𝔼 ℙ ℍ 𝔸 ℕ 𝕀 𝔸 ℍ

text "So what you're telling me is it's vital to your process that I bother you? Oh the mistake you've made, Quinsley." Zed grinned and waved them over. "Enough destruction? Never. There's so much we can do. That we need to do. We can be Gods, Quinn. Don't you realize that?" He asked and used his wings to lift him before stepping back onto the tower. Zed grabbed Quinn's chin with one hand and used his other to knock on his head. "Between that beautiful brain of yours and my godly good looks," he paused for dramatic effect, the bright smile on his face nearly glowing, "We can own this city!"

xxx @ V⃨e⃨r⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨
A⃨ R⃨ I⃨ Y⃨ A⃨

text Ariya's first response was as quick and sharp as her teeth, 'No.' She answered in the mind of the man before her. As the tower shook, Ariya decided it may be in her best interest to be in her human form. The wolf took a deep breath before shaking out her pelt, her form turning from a wolf to a woman clad in black. Green eyes peeked out from beneath a hood and behind a mask, "I don't know what's going on. Friend or foe?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at the man, her hand pulling a small device out of her pocket.

((Oh, also! Ariya's wolf form and weapon have both been added to her bio)
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me