one x one w/ direwolf & spooky

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one w/ direwolf & spooky

Postby xiao. » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:11 am

a one x one with direwolf and i
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ shiloh ── ➳ ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:56 am

𝑆𝐻𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐻
i. shiloh ii. female iii. 24 y/o
iv. borzoi v. hunter's companion
i
───────────────────────────────
a lean and lithe female with white fur and bl
ack patches. it is odd for her breed to have b
lue eyes, but she does. her human form, whi
ch she does not know about, has blond hair a
nd blue eyes. she stand at 5'6" ft. and has a l
ean build. she mostly stays in her borzoi form
as she does not know about her human form.

a bold and daring female who does not let an
ything get in her way. she is fiercely loyal to
her human. she only wants to please him and
keep him safe since he is a father figure to h
er. he uses her to hunt werewolves which she
finds the hunt thrilling. she wants justice for
her other human who was killed by wolves.
───────────────────────────────
i
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

j

Postby xiao. » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:28 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
001. jericho vallieres 002. cismale 003. twenty-five 004. hetero
sexual 005. timber wolf 006. 6'2" human / 5'2" wolf
jericho is an independent individual, and generally doesn't belie
ve in companionship - whatever that means. he enjoys being fre
e and doing whatever he pleases, and often causes chaos in the
small towns he passes through. he has killed a few humans, and
is known around for being a menace and a thief. as a human, he
lives somewhat normally as the kid on the streets scraping to ge
t by, but he spends most of his time as a wolf living his best life.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 001 ── ➳ ))

Postby direwolf. » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:33 am

x
      𝑆𝐻𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐻
      xx
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      female.xxtwenty-four.xxhunter's companion.
      xxxxxCrunch, crunch, crunch. This was the sound of Shiloh enjoying her meal which consisted of a raw diet. It had chicken legs, a cut of beef, vegetables such as broccoli and spinach, and topped off with a cracked egg. At least she was not subjected to dry kibble which had always left a bad taste in her mouth. No canine should have to endure such gross food.

xxxxxAfter she finished her meal, she joined her owner on the deck of their house. There he sat in a rocking chair enjoying his cup of coffee. As she sat beside his chair, she felt a hand ruffle her ears. She gazed out into the morning glow as the sun was beginning to rise. It was not a clear and perfect day. There was fog that had rolled in. Still, today was a good day to hunt. She had noticed the shotgun laid out on her owner's lap. He must have just cleaned it for today. She was eager to get going.

xxxxxNot too long after, she and her owner were hopping into his pickup truck to go on a short drive to their hunting spot. They lived in a small town that seemed to be plagued with attacks from werewolves. She and her owner were here to put a stop to it. They would kill every last werewolf that was invading their hometown. Their kind did not belong here.

xxxxxOnce they arrived to the desired location, she hopped out of the car and kept her eyes peeled for any movement. There was a squirrel who skittered away up a tree, but she paid it no mind; it was not her target for today. Once her owner grabbed his gun, she started off into the forest with him not too far behind her. Her nose searched for the scent of the werewolves while her eyes watched for the slightest of movements. They did not always find a werewolf every time they came here. It seemed like they were growing more intelligent and keeping to themselves. She and her owner had killed a number of them, but more would take their place it seemed. They were a pest that were difficult to exterminate. Her owner always complained about them. In fact, he never stopped talking about them since his mate was brutally mauled by a werewolf. They would have their revenge.

xxxxxMovement caught her eye. A large figure with black fur passing through the trees. She was off like a bullet after the beast. "Get em, girl, get em!" She heard her owner call after her as she took off. Her long legs helped chase down her target. She was one of the fastest breeds of dogs. They were no match for her speed. She was already gaining on this black furred beast from hell. Her heart was racing as her paws collided against the ground as she pursued the beast. Closer, closer, closer.. this wolf would be toast. She could see it clearly now, not too far ahead of her, but her owner was left in the dust. All she had to do was keep the wolf down until her owner came to blow it to bits with his shotgun. That was the difficult part. The werewolves were larger than her, but she was large for her breed; it was a constant battle, but she survived for this long while fighting them.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one w/ direwolf & spooky

Postby xiao. » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:56 am

a large black shadow stalked through the woods early in the mornings, searching for prey. as tall as a horse and stretching seven feet long. its' massive paws pounded the ground as it broke into a run, claws scraping dirt and rocks behind him into a cloud of dust. his dark amber eyes had spotted a target: a lone female deer. the deep growls erupting from his throat scared her off before she even saw him, and from there the chase began. the eerie fog was no obstacle for him, for his sharpened eyes never left his target for even a second as he leapt through the trees. finally, one last pounce and claws digging into flesh. the deer's scream mixed with his growls and the sounds of tumbling, leaves and sticks cracking beneath the struggle. it wasn't much of a struggle for the wolf, as he was larger than your average timber wolf, maybe two or three times the size. but it wasn't abnormal for werewolves to be this big, and it was a great advantage.

as soon as his prey no longer hosted a soul within its' shell, the wolf released his jaws from around its' neck and dropped it to the ground. suddenly his demeanor changed completely, and he let his tongue roll out of his mouth as he panted, his tail wagging like a house dog. jericho had to say, he was proud of all his hunts, no matter what creature he was hunting down, whether it be a rabbit, a bear, or even a human. the male finally settled, and ripped into the deer's flesh with his fangs, swallowing the savory chunks of meat. he was still enjoying his breakfast when a sound made his ears twitch and swivel towards the source. two animals were coming his way; a dog and a human. the two things he hated the most.

he stood quickly, licking the blood from around his nose. as he began slowly sneaking off through the trees, he kept his eyes on the two creatures. it seemed they were searching for something. he noticed the human held a gun in his hands, he'd seen them use it before, and he knew if that long barrel met with his face, he'd be done for. jericho wasn't afraid, but he was wary. his eyes fixed onto the large dog the human kept as a companion, and he snorted. a slave with a mission, as far as he was concerned. but she quickly spotted him as he was flitting through the woods, and she did not hesitate to charge after him. snarling in frustration, the wolf turned and leapt back deeper into the forest, his long muscular legs carrying him just a bit faster than the dog. but she was catching up fast. jericho turned his head for just a moment to glance back at her, see the distance between them, and that's the moment that his paw hit a jutting rock. yelping, he tripped and tumbled down a short hill, feeling too dazed to get back up once he'd hit the ground.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 002 ── ➳ ))

Postby direwolf. » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:01 am

x
      𝑆𝐻𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐻
      xx
      xxxxxYelping reached her ears as Shiloh watched the large wolf take a tumble down the short hill. For a moment, he was out of her view until she reached the top of the hill. Careful not to make the same mistake the wolf did, she slowed her pace as she scaled down the hill. Once she was close to the bottom, she used her hind legs to propel herself off the soil and onto the wolf below who was not moving once he had hit the ground. This would be the end of the line for him.

xxxxxHer teeth grabbed onto his scruff as she used her body to keep him down. He was much larger than she was, but she only had to do this for a short period of time while her owner caught up and finished the beast off. They had ran a long distance, so it would take him a moment to catch up to her and the wolf. A snarl escaped her as she shook her head with his scruff in her maw. She had never killed a wolf herself, personally. She was not made to kill, only catch and hold. She tried to place a paw on the side of his maw to keep him from trying to snap at her if he had the strength to get up after such a fall.

xxxxxShe tried to apply as much of her body weight as she could to keep the wolf from pushing her off and taking into the trees once more. Quiet pants escaped from the sides of her maw as she kept a hold onto his scruff. Her eyes were narrowed at this large dark beast who she laid on. They always had such an odd smell. They did not smell like wolves nor did they smell like humans; it was an odd mixture of the two. It was not a bad smell, but not an enjoyable one either.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:50 pm

by the time jericho had cleared his fuzzy vision and mind, the dog was on top of him. he'd seen her shadow and made an attempt to scramble away before she reached him, but ultimately he hadn't been fast enough. he was stuck on his side, with her on top of him, his scruff being held tightly within her jaws. his own spread wide, releasing a stream of snarls intermingled with whining barks. he knew if he didn't get out of here fast, there'd soon be a bullet through his skull. ignoring the pain of his bruised paw, he scraped and clawed at the ground like a wild animal caught in a trap, which was exactly what he was at this point. all he managed to do was send dirt, leaves, and rocks flying meanwhile he tugged and writhed all in an attempt to escape the dog. he couldn't imagine a canine listening to a human, but that's the reason he treated them as less. he looked down upon any animal that obeyed a mere human's commands or allowed themselves to be kept as pets for the monsters.

the werewolf was faintly aware that turning into a human now would be a bad idea. then his breakable neck would be in the dog's teeth instead. he finally went limp, as if he had given up, but he was only taking a rest. he was panting hard, his jaws still fixed in a snarl, saliva webbing the inside of his mouth. he could here the human's footsteps coming closer. he didn't have much time. suddenly, he rolled his weight over, using all his force and not caring if her teeth ripped further into his flesh when he did. now he was able to use a heavy paw to reach up and batter her on the head and wherever he could reach while simultaneously kicking his hind legs out. this outburst of strength allowed him to climb to his paws and shake her hold on him. he didn't run away, however, just backed up a few feet away and stared at her, his dark, almost red eyes, burning into her. something was off about this dog.

jericho lifted his snout to breathe in a few whiffs of her scent. it took him several seconds to realize what was going on. "you... you're not a wolf, but... you can turn." snorting, the wolf continued backing away slowly, his eyes flickering back and forth between her and the top of the hill, wary that her human would be appearing soon. shaking his head, he didn't give her a chance to reply before he turned and darted into the woods.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 003 ── ➳ ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:52 am

x
      𝑆𝐻𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐻
      xx
      xxxxxShiloh held on as long as she could, but she knew that she could not keep this up for much longer. She relied more on her speed than her strength, so it was only a matter of time before this wolf shook her off. Her eyes squeezed closed when she felt the wolf's paw smack at her head. A snarl escaped her when he had done that. She felt herself being shifted as the wolf began to roll. Not wanting to be crushed underneath the wolf, she had to release as the male was using his hind legs to free himself from her grip. Shaking her head, she was prepared to give another chase despite her exhaustion. However, the wolf stood there.. staring at her with his demon eyes. She bared her teeth at him but paused as his words reached her ears.

xxxxxNot a wolf? Can turn? His words confused her. Before she could question him, the wolf took off into the forest. "Wait─!" The Borzoi croaked, finding her words. She had never spoken, and her own voice confused even herself. However, the wolf was already gone, and a gunshot went off behind her. The bullet had nailed the tree that the large wolf had ran passed in his escape. She heard muttered cursing from above as her owner made his way down the hill to reach her.

xxxxx"What happened, girl? Did he get ya?" Came the concerned voice of his owner as he came to her side and knelt down beside her. His gloved hands ran over her curly pelt as he searched for any injured. However, her blue eyes gazed off into the distance that the wolf had taken off in. She needed to understand what he had told her, but he was long gone now. She would not be able to catch up with him. Finally, she tore her gaze away from the direction the werewolf had ran off in to look to her own. She gave the smallest wag of her tail to show that she was okay. Her human sighed and rose to his feet while patting her head.

xxxxx"We'll get 'em next time." She heard her owner say as he began to climb up the small hill that the werewolf had tumbled down earlier. Yeah, I will. She thought to herself, glancing back in the direction the wolf had ran off before she followed her owner back up the small hill. She would find that wolf and question him. Perhaps he had said that to confuse her to give him time to run away. But she understood his words. She had never spoken to the werewolves before. She did not know they could speak while in that form. She was beginning to learn more about these beasts. They were more capable than she thought.

xxxxxShe and her owner remained in the forest for a couple of hours, but they did not come across anymore wolves. Any werewolves besides the one from earlier would have likely heard their scuffle and took off. She and her owner piled into his truck to take the short ride him. However, she knew that she would be returning to these woods tonight. She would find that werewolf and question him even if it might mean she was risking her life. Her curiosity was piqued, and she wanted to understand.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:17 pm

after his escape, jericho found a patch of grass to collapse in, where he began to lick his wounded front paw. it was bruised and bleeding just a bit, so he decided to lay down for a while. that dog wouldn't be coming after him now, he was sure. he'd likely shocked her with his words, but even he was surprised. he'd never met a dog that could shift into a human. it wasn't uncommon for wolf-dogs to be able to turn, but she was just a plain old dog. and judging by her reaction, she wasn't aware of her ability herself. he wasn't entirely sure how he knew, but when he'd smelled her, there was something off. she had smelled almost like a werewolf, and not because they'd been so close.

the wolf remained there for a long time, tending to his paw and trying to wrap his head around what he'd encountered that morning. finally, he decided to go into town. he usually spent his days as a human and his nights in his more furry form. it's what he'd been doing for almost forever. he'd previously been part of a pack many towns over, but they were notorious for killing and causing chaos, so eventually a bunch of hunters teamed up and decided to exterminate the entire pack. jericho luckily had managed to escape as he always did, and went on passing through towns alone until he arrived here. this part of the forest had plentiful prey most of the time, and there were a few children in the town who would occasionally feed him when he could find nothing.

sometimes, the small businesses around town would offer him a job for the day. this allowed him somewhere to stay while making some cash, should he need it. when he wasn't creeping around town, he was making his home inside a crummy, run down, two story building. it was what remained of a set of houses, but the rest had been taken town and now left the last one surrounded by rubble. it had been mostly forgotten, and it was well known that a large black wolf often passed through the area to stay in the old building. he returned here whenever he shifted forms, as he left his clothes and other belongings behind when he did. this is where he was now, getting dressed as he had just returned to being a human, and he would spend his day working in the local bakery.

that night, jericho slipped back into his wolf skin before slinking into the forest to do some hunting.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 004 ── ➳ ))

Postby direwolf. » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:58 am

x
      𝑆𝐻𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐻
      xx
      xxxxxAs they arrived home, Shiloh spent most of her days resting on the front porch of their small cabin. Her owner rocked in his chair reading the newspaper. It was not long before he stood up to head back inside. When she would not come in with him, he left her out on the front porch to come in whenever she wanted. Her mind was still on that werewolf from earlier. His words had confused her, and she wanted to know more. She wanted to think it was some kind of ploy to escape from her grasp, but something was telling her that it was more. She felt like there was some truth to the werewolf's words.
      xxxxxHer owner checked up on her one last time before he went to bed. After her ears were ruffled, the lights went dim in the house. Rising to her paws, she trotted down the wooden stairs to start on her journey to the forest that she had visited earlier. She knew it would take her a bit longer to get there as she did not have a truck, but she was willing to commit to this journey. She was not even sure if the werewolf would be in the forest anymore. She wanted answers though.
      xxxxxAfter what felt like an hour, she arrived to the edge of the forest. Lowering her head, she quietly sauntered into the words and followed the tires of her owner's truck. She had her eyes peeled for any movement and ears perked for noises. She could hear the bugs start to sing their nightly song, and there was an occasional rabbit that would scurry away. She paid them no mind. She was tracking down this werewolf, and she intended to find him. She was taking a lot of risks coming out here at night.
      xxxxxEventually, she came to the spot where the werewolf had tumbled down the hill, and she had pinned him. She followed the faint trail of blood until it suddenly stopped. She sniffed the area and could not see the blood going off in any other direction. The werewolf must have laid here until it stopped bleeding before he moved on. With a huff, she sat back on her haunches and decided to take a small break. Her eyes scanned the darkness, aware of her surroundings.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me