๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‹ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ธ๐‘€๐ธ๐‘๐ท๐ด๐ธ ๐‘€๐ด๐ฝ๐ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘†

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‹ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ธ๐‘€๐ธ๐‘๐ท๐ด๐ธ ๐‘€๐ด๐ฝ๐ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘†

Postby hell_hound » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:55 am

River joined his wife and daughter in their cuddles. He gathered them both in his arms - arms that had not been strong enough mere hours ago - and pulled them into his chest. He summoned Atlas, Sage and Marcie as well, doing his best to keep his family as close to him as possible. He had no more tears to shed that day, though he felt wrong not crying over Meredith even knowing he would do so for years in the future, so he let his embrace do all the emotional heavy lifting. He made them stay like that for a long time before his other children were permitted to go about their business. Once they were gone, River unfolded Andy and June and stepped back to let them breathe.

โ€œIโ€™m going to get something to eat for everyone. Then I think we should talk about a holiday. Germany is beautiful this time of year,โ€ he said, only half joking on his way out the door.

His family deserved a vacation from this hell.

Emma slapped her palm over her face, dragging it down to her chin in amused exasperation. When Kate reached for the blown glass orb on her desk, she quickly stopped her. When she felt certain her girlfriend wasnโ€™t going to bludgeon her wife, Emma leaned against the desk with her arms folded over her chest.

โ€œAs long as we stop for ice cream I donโ€™t care who has custody,โ€ she teased.
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‹ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ธ๐‘€๐ธ๐‘๐ท๐ด๐ธ ๐‘€๐ด๐ฝ๐ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘†

Postby hell_hound » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:31 am

Emma snickered as Kate made her retreat. โ€œThe same thing I see in you, love. Potential.โ€

Then she gestured for June to follow her. She walked with a bit of space between them as any mentor would with their intern, but also because she knew June would appreciate the distance. The poor kid hadnโ€™t been much for physical contact lately. Or, at least not from what Emma had noticed from their sparse interactions between holidays. Andromeda had made the right call, though, carting her family all across the world in an attempt to bring them all back to life. It had worked mostly, but Emma could still feel Juneโ€™s tension. She could see the ghost of the incident still clinging to the girl like a diseased cloak. It broke her heart.

โ€œI thought today Iโ€™d let you do something not every intern gets the chance to do so early in their career. We have a patient in the OR with Parkinsonโ€™s, so weโ€™re doing a deep brain stimulation. Weโ€™re going to be drilling a small hole in the brain, and then inserting an electrode that connects to the battery at the chest. While Iโ€™ll be inserting said electrode, I thought you might like the chance to drill the hole. What do you say?โ€

Meanwhile, Atlas waited in Emmaโ€™s office, keyed up with excitement. Without telling anyone except Ray, Emma and Andromeda, he had transitioned into Andie, a tall, willowy blonde bombshell every man would want in their bed. She wore a dark blue dress that showed off the color of her eyes and had her hair tied up in a messy bun that fell out in the front to frame her face. She still ached from her transition, but it was the best ache in the world.

Now she was waiting for June to be done with her surgery so Andie could surprise her favorite sister.
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:35 am

Andie shrugged one shoulder with an easy smile. โ€œWhen Mum was dead, I wanted to honor her by calling myself Andie, but with an i and an e instead of a y. But since sheโ€™s alive again, I donโ€™t know. Grayson calls me Dee, but I donโ€™t know if that quite fits how I feel. What do you think?โ€ she asked, expecting an answer until she saw the devastation on her sisterโ€™s face. A deep frown pulled down the corners of her lips, which wore a fantastic shade of petal-pink lipstick expertly applied. She sat down on the loveseat, pulled June over with her, and then looked her dead in the eye.

โ€œTell me whatโ€™s wrong, Junie.โ€

Emma watched June go with a frown. She gave herself a moment to wonder what the girl was thinking, and then she proceeded with the procedure. It took her no time at all to do what needed to be done. With the patient in recovery, Emma stripped off her latex and made her way to the office Ravenya had claimed for herself. It was only two halls down from her own and across the hall from Kateโ€™s. Emma suspected Ravenya had chosen it so she could torment Kate throughout the day, but she had no proof so she just let it be. Besides, the two were hilarious when they were in each otherโ€™s proximity.

She found not Ravenya standing there but Lilith and a boy - now a man - that she hadnโ€™t seen in a while. The kid had taken off pretty early in his life with nothing but a backpack and his motorcycle. Heโ€™d had their blessing to do so - though Emma again suspected that her wife had agreed only because they shared the same restless spirit - but it had been at least four months since they had last seen the guy.

โ€œRoman?โ€

Taller than most with a mane of jet black hair he had shaved on one side and long in the middle to form a ponytail, Roman flashed her a dazzling smile that she knew devoured every womanโ€™s heart within a thirty mile radius. His eyes, dark and stormy like Ravenyaโ€™s, lit up when he saw his mother.

โ€œHey, Mum. Whereโ€™s Other Mother? I wanted to surprise her. Sal and I are in town.โ€

Lilith stood beside him. Her face soured at the mention of Salem Clarke.
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:01 am

Roman accepted his motherโ€™s affection as good naturedly as Emma. He flopped down in the desk chair and grabbed one of the trays, but Emmaโ€™s smack to the back of his head made him choke and shove the food back toward his mother. He reclined in the chair with his helmet in his hands. An earring hung from his left lobe in the shape of a skull and crossbones. On one arm was a plethora of different tattoos while on the other only four - a raven, a peach, a lily pad, and the initials EJ, since Emma Jane hadnโ€™t told him what symbol she wanted to represent her on his bodily canvas.

โ€œIโ€™m okay, Mum, stop fussing. I donโ€™t get any reception in the Alps and Sal doesnโ€™t like me to be on the phone much when sheโ€™s around. And since itโ€™s only the two of us sheโ€™s around a lot.โ€ He said all this with another easy smile, but irritation flashed in his eyes.

โ€œSalem wanted to stop by after what happened to Aunt Meredith. Said she wanted to pay her respects before getting her inheritance,โ€ he explained further.

Emma exchanged confused glances with Ravenya. โ€œSon, there is no inheritance. Meredith didnโ€™t have a will, so everything went to River. Heโ€™s putting part of it in a trust for all their children, but no one will have access to it until, what, five years after he dies?โ€

Roman frowned, running a hand through his half-hair. He sucked in a sharp breath, let it out, and then said, โ€œWell, crap. Salโ€™s not gonna like that.โ€

Meanwhile, Addie only rolled her eyes. โ€œSheโ€™s my sister, too, so whatever you have to say to her you can say in front of me. Do Mum and Dad even know youโ€™re here? We should call them. Dadโ€™ll be glad to see you.โ€ She pulled her phone from her purse, ignoring the other things her toxic half sister spewed from her poisonous lips.

As Addie dialed for River, she asked, โ€œHowโ€™s Roman?โ€
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:52 am

Later that night, as conversations buzzed throughout the Nicchi residence, Emma also kept a close eye on her child and his girlfriend. Roman and Salem were the center of attention as everyone inquired about their adventures. Roman was more animated than usual, talking with his hands to emphasize the size of the Swiss Alps or the length of the Mississippi river. He truly had been everywhere, or so it seemed. According to her son, he still needed to see France and India, among others. Apparently, France interested Salem far more than India did. But that didnโ€™t surprise Emma or anyone else one bit.

River especially fawned over his daughter. Like any father, he was blind to his childrenโ€™s flaws unless something drastic happened, like with what happened with June and the Shadows. Salem hadnโ€™t been around, sure, but she had never done anything wrong to him that he knew of, so he treated her like he would treat any of his kids. Even when she kept insisting on talking about Meredithโ€™s money, he answered all her questions with a smile and a question of his own about things like what she liked to do, where she got her pretty dress (pretty revealing, according to Lilith), and the like.

Roman rolled up his sleeve to show off the tattoo Andy mentioned. A grin touched his lips. The younger females not related to him sighed, then glanced at one another in surprise. โ€œThe peach is for Mum. Itโ€™s her favorite fruit and the one she wears the most.โ€

He gestured to Emma, who rolled her eyes and smiled when she realized she wore a peach-themed blouse.

โ€œThe others are for my sisters while the raven is for Other Mother.โ€

โ€œOther Mother,โ€ snickered Addie.

Lilith, meanwhile, had chosen to sit outside while dinner was being prepared. She had come out there to be alone, but upon noticing June, she decided now was a good a time as any to broach the subject that had been lingering between them for months.

โ€œI still love you, you know,โ€ she said.
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:57 pm

River rushed to Andromedaโ€™s side. He slid to his knees beside her and grabbed her face, hoping to wake her. Without a heartbeat or any other vitals, he had no way of knowing if she was truly dead again or if this was just some malfunction and they would both come out of it okay. He received his answer when Salem came barreling through the door, looking like sheโ€™d just run a marathon trying to escape a horror movie monster. He didnโ€™t even let her finish her sentence before he was up and sprinting toward the forest. As he moved, however, he realized his recovered youth was swiftly vanishing.

By the time he reached his firstborn, River looked twice as old as he had mere minutes ago.

Emma followed suit, grabbing her medical bag and hauling after River once she, too, had determined that Ravenya was definitely not there anymore. When she made it to where River held June, she was also older. Her gray hair had returned and her skin looked more and more like crepe paper with each passing second. Shooing a devastated River out of the way, Emma began her examination. Blunt force trauma to the side of the head, obviously, but there were also various lacerations and scratches. She had been fighting with something, or someone.

โ€œI wonโ€™t make any promises,โ€ she said to River, the youthful chime in her voice gone. โ€œCall emergency at Lily Victoria. Iโ€™m going to try to revive her while they work on getting here.โ€

River, hands shaking did as he was told.

Meanwhile, before Emma Jane and the others could run off to help their parents, Lilith slammed the door shut behind Salem. A flick of her wrist locked it so no one could enter or leave without going through her first. She nodded toward Addie, who went to the other door and did the same. Her glare burned hot as she sneered at Salem.

โ€œI saw you follow her. Why? And before you say you went to check on her, please be aware we already know thatโ€™s a lie. We also know your fingerprints are on the pillow that killed Meredith. Looks like youโ€™re in some hot water, Salem.โ€

Roman stood up from the table and sauntered over to stand near the wall. If it got violent, he would intervene, but neither had raised a hand toward each other so he figured he would let it play out. As he waited for Salem to speak or for something to happen, he thought back on their trips. A few women Roman had talked to - flirted with, according to his girlfriend - had mysteriously disappeared. Whatโ€™s more, they had disappeared on the days it was Salemโ€™s turn to get provisions for their next trip.

He narrowed his eyes. What the hell was going on?
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:28 pm

The return of their youth signaled Rayโ€™s return long before the woman herself showed. Emma nodded, trusting her wife completely. She got to her feet and shot off like an arrow from a bow. She had taken track and field in both primary and secondary school; her form was excellent, perfect for achieving the right amount of speed for the distance. Despite the situation, Emma allowed herself a small smile. It felt good to be able to run like this again. She had always enjoyed running.

When she bulldozed her way inside after fighting with the key to her own back door, Emma took in the situation. Emma Jane and Lilith had Salem cornered while Addie guarded the front door and Roman watched. The twins, Sage and Marcie, were busy trying to reload Andy.

โ€œGirls,โ€ Emma called out to her babies.

Like trained wolves, the Nicchi daughters backed off but kept their eyes on their prey. It was surreal to see from Emmaโ€™s perspective. Shaking her head to clear it, Emma had Lilith and Janie plant Salem between them on the couch while they waited for Ravenya to return. She considered dialing for the police, but if more violence broke out and the cops showed up at the wrong time it would be rather unsavory. So, she would wait for her wife.

Though it was hard to do so knowing what she knew. To Salem she said, โ€œYou have the right to tell us your side, though I donโ€™t know how much it will help.โ€
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:17 pm

Lilith followed after Emma Jane, her heart racing in her chest. She crashed through the undergrowth of the forest and it was in the little clearing she and Janie had played in as children that she found June. Tears immediately welled in her eyes. She fell to the ground beside June, pulling her into her lap. When Emma Jane sat down beside her, Lilith pulled her in, too. She buried her face in Janieโ€™s shoulder as she ran her fingers through Juneโ€™s hair. Why? Why couldnโ€™t life leave her family alone? Other families werenโ€™t so tragic. Why hers? Had they angered the gods in a past life or something?

She just started to sob harder until someone stepped from the bushes into the light. Lilith gasped in sheer shock, though at this point she shouldnโ€™t have been surprised. There stood June, as bright and beautiful as she had been before Salem got her hands on her. No, actually, she looked just as good as she had before the incident with Meredith.

โ€œH-how?โ€ Lilith managed to croak.

Roman, while everyone else handled their end of the issue, had joined Marcella near Andyโ€™s body. Heโ€™d picked up the phone Ray had dropped, pressed something on the screen next to Juneโ€™s name - which flashed red - that looked like the power button on a computer. There was a moment with a spinning wheel, and then the name went white. He tapped the power button again and the wheel spun some more before stopping. When it did, the name turned green. He did the same for Andy, whose name turned green shortly thereafter.

โ€œHuh,โ€ was all he said. Then he turned to Marcella and grinned. โ€œSo. Come here often?โ€

From where she stood next to her wife with her hand on Rayโ€™s back, Emma turned to Roman. โ€œIโ€™m sorry, son. I know she was your girlfriend and-โ€

Roman held up a hand. โ€œNo need. I was gonna dump her anyway.โ€

Emma blinked, turning to Ravenya. โ€œHe gets that from you.โ€
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Lilith completely ignored her sister. By the time the kiss ended, sheโ€™d forgotten she even had a sister. She threw her arms around June and pulled her closer until their foreheads touched. Her tears returned, though they were ones of relief instead of sadness. The wind blew through the meadow, carrying with it Juneโ€™s scent. She inhaled deeply, trying to burn the smell into her memory. Despite people being able to come back from the dead, she knew in her heart one day that, too, would fail and they would be left with only their memories to keep them warm. So, she would memorize everything about Juniper Clarke until she knew her better than she knew herself.

โ€œYou should probably go to your best friend,โ€ Lilith said with a slight laugh. โ€œI think sheโ€™s peeved that you didnโ€™t acknowledge her.โ€

In spite of her words, Lilith didnโ€™t let her go.

As Emma Jane walked toward the house, a familiar figure stepped out of the shadows. She threw her hands up, showing she was no threat. The looming person ended up being Dr. Samson, or Sam as she preferred. Wearing scuffed up sneakers, a pair of torn jeans and a denim jacket that had seen better days, Sam let out an awkward laugh as she ran her hand through her lopsided hair.

โ€œSorry, Emma Jane. I knocked, but no one answered. No oneโ€™s been to work for a while and I got worried. I can go, though, if you want.โ€

Roman frowned at Andy as River came to help her to her feet. โ€œWhatโ€™s wrong with me?โ€ he demanded.

Emma joined her wife, ignoring all the other people in the room. โ€œWanna go on another vacation?โ€
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:20 am

Lilith stared down at June with surprise. Leave? Sheโ€™d never even considered it. Sure, their parents had one another again, but what if something else happened? What if they needed them but Lilith and June were an entire continent away? These questions and a thousand more ran through her mind. Yet she couldnโ€™t deny the relief she would feel if she didnโ€™t have to worry about death every other day. She squeezed Juneโ€™s hands in return, her eyes falling to examine how they linked together perfectly. To spend every day - or most days, anyway - in peaceful, domestic bliss with the woman she loved?

She could think of nothing better.

โ€œOkay,โ€ she agreed, smiling, โ€œbut if we do this, I want to do it right. I donโ€™t want to leave out of nowhere like a teenager or make them think they did something wrong okay?โ€

Sam went over and swept Janie up in a hug. โ€œDonโ€™t worry about that. I covered for you. Youโ€™re still my intern, after all,โ€ she said with a grin. She let Emma Jane go and added, โ€œI should probably not bother you guys then, eh? Funerals or wakes or what have you arenโ€™t things Iโ€™m in the habit of crashing. Iโ€™ll see you at work, okay?โ€ She started to turn to walk away, though there was reluctance in her steps that she couldnโ€™t quite understand why it was there.

Roman smirked. โ€œSo itโ€™s okay to ask Marcella out, then?โ€

River was the one to growl that time. โ€œNo.โ€

Emma rolled her eyes and sat up. โ€œShut up the lot of you. Go home. Thereโ€™s no more sideshow to see here.โ€ She waved them all away, and then fell back to lay next to her wife again. โ€œAnd yes,โ€ she answered, โ€œa permanent vacation sounds divine.โ€
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me