Godly Canines 1x1 w/ Direwolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Godly Canines 1x1 w/ Direwolf

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:54 am

godly canιneѕ

Olympus Pack and Tartarus Pack. Two very different worlds and two very different packs. Long ago the titan canines of the Tartarus Pack were out of control and were banished by the Alpha of the Olympus Pack, Zeus. Tartarus Pack has been plotting ever since their banishment and they've gotten bolder. Olympus Pack has enjoyed years of good fortune and a wonderful home, but that is all subject to change.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly Canines 1x1 w/ Direwolf

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:49 am

godly canιneѕ

тarтarυѕ pacĸ
alpнa ➣ cronos
alpнa's мaтe ➣ rhea
вeтa ➣ hyperion
вeтa's мaтe ➣ theia
ғιgнтerѕ ➣
oceanus
tethys
crius
phoebe

нυnтerѕ ➣
mnemosyne
coeus
iapetus
themis
olyмpυѕ pacĸ
alpнa ➣ zeus
alpнa's мaтe ➣ hera
вeтa ➣ poseidon
вeтa's мaтe ➣ open
ғιgнтerѕ ➣
ares
hades
demeter
hestia
hephaestus

нυnтerѕ ➣
artemis
athena
hermes
aphrodite
apollo
dionysus
Last edited by TheOfficeFan23 on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:53 am

godly canιneѕ

тarтarυѕ pacĸ
The Tartarus pack's territory is dry, barren and lacking any form of life from the flora to the fauna. Their water source is tainted and leaves a burning sensation down the wolves throats. Their dens are usually rocky dens that don't keep the cold wind that blows over the land out.

olyмpυѕ pacĸ
The Olympus pack's territory is beautiful. Lush green trees, beautiful green undergrowth and fauna runs rampant. Their water is spring fed that comes from down the mountains that tower along one side of the pack lines. The dens for the Olympus pack are made from different materials including tree stumps, rocky outcrops and thick bushes that keep the pack sheltered and safe.

olyмpυѕ pacĸ
hera | alpha's mate | theofficefan23
poseidon | beta | theofficefan23
hermes | hunter | direwolf
aphrodite | hunter | direwolf
name | rank | player

тarтarυѕ pacĸ
oceanus | fighter | theofficefan23
theia | beta's mate | theofficefan23
crius | fighters | direwolf
tethys | fighters | direwolf
name | rank | player

deмιgodѕ
tundra | hades |not in pack | theofficefan23
blitz | zeus | not in pack | direwolf
jenga | hermes | not in pack | theofficefan23
rex | aphrodite | not in pack | theofficefan23
zale | poseidon | not in pack | direwolf
robin | apollo | not in pack | direwolf

мorтalѕ
harlow | mortal pack | direwolf
renegade | mortal pack | theofficefan23
name | pack | player
name | pack | player
name | pack | player
Last edited by TheOfficeFan23 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Titans & Mortals

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 am

тнeιa

basics wrote: naмe ➣ theia
gender ➣ female
age ➣ six years old
ranĸ ➣ beta's mate
вreed ➣ doberman
мaтe ➣ n/a
pυpѕ ➣ n/a
perѕonalιтy ➣ Theia is a loud and outspoken female. She tends to have an attitude problem and holds grudges against her enemies. her powers include; manipulate gems, find sparkling objects.

нιѕтory ➣ Theia had it all, she was a high ranking delta in the old titan pack until the young gods/goddesses forced them out of their homes and to the barren wasteland where they now live.
тнeιa'ѕ relaтιonѕ
theia | ♥ | hyperion

oceanυѕ

basics wrote: naмe ➣ oceanus
gender ➣ male
age ➣ eight years old
ranĸ ➣ fighter
вreed ➣ mastiff mix
мaтe ➣ tethys
pυpѕ ➣ n/a
perѕonalιтy ➣ Oceanus has always been a dog that was quick to take charge. He quickly worked his way into a trusted fighter position due to his ability to think on his paws and make quick decisions. his powers include; hurricane manipulation, ability to breathe underwater

нιѕтory ➣ Born into the titan pack, Oceanus learned early on in his life that it was you against the world. He was often alone and even more so when the young gods/goddesses sent them to their new Tartarus pack home.
oceanυѕ' relaтιonѕ
oceanus | ♥ | tethys

renegade

basics wrote: naмe ➣ renegade
gender ➣ female
age ➣ six years old
ranĸ ➣ hunter
вreed ➣ husky
мaтe ➣ n/a
pυpѕ ➣ n/a
perѕonalιтy ➣ Renegade has always been a dog that was quick to take charge. She was always level-headed, never really stopping and 'playing' as a pup. Renegade quickly worked her way into pack life due to her ability to make quick decisions and always find a way to succeed.

нιѕтory ➣ renegade was born in the city, where she had to scrap to survive. She spent three years there she found a pack of other dogs and they all made their way into the forest. Here the pack grew and was able to survive the conditions.
renegade'ѕ relaтιonѕ
renegade | symbol | name
Last edited by TheOfficeFan23 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 am

нera

basics wrote: naмe ➣ hera
gender ➣ female
age ➣ seven years old
ranĸ ➣ alpha's mate
вreed ➣ german shepherd
pυpѕ ➣ n/a
perѕonalιтy ➣ Hera is a loud and outspoken female. She is also fiercely loyal to her pack and protective of all her pack mates. She has a soft spot for pups even the ones she'd meet that were her mate's fling offspring. Her powers include; bless or curse matings, help females while birthing (preventing death) and protect the females of the pack.

нιѕтory ➣ Born into the Olympus pack, Hera was a rather small pup but let her attitude and demeanor show she was bigger than she seemed. Early on her years, she caught the eye of the future Alpha, Zeus. The young female managed to secure her spot in his heart (along with other dogs she would find out) and became mates. She helped him banish the titans to their Tartarus pack home.
нera'ѕ relaтιonѕ
hera | ♥ | zeus

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

poѕeιdon

basics wrote: naмe ➣ poseidon
gender ➣ male
age ➣ eight years old
ranĸ ➣ beta
вreed ➣ australian shepherd
pυpѕ ➣ n/a
ѕιвlιngѕ ➣ hades&zeus
perѕonalιтy ➣ Poseidon has always been a dog that was quick to take charge. Even as a pup he often led the way in pretty much everything. He was always level-headed, never really stopping and 'playing' as a pup. Poseidon often kept his slightly older brother and younger brother in check. He quickly worked his way into the beta position due to his ability to think on his paws, make quick decisions and always find a way to lead the others out of problems (including Zeus) and that was why his brother picked him to be his beta. His powers include; storm manipulation, earth manipulation and able to breathe underwater.

нιѕтory ➣ Born into the Olympus pack, Poseidon learned early on in his life, he learned that as the middle pup, it was his job to be the brains of the three siblings. He often helped get Zeus and Hades out of trouble due to his ability to think quick and make decisions. He also helped his brothers to banish the titan wolves to their Tartarus pack home.
poѕeιdon'ѕ relaтιonѕ
poseidon | symbol | name

тυndra

basics wrote: naмe ➣ tundra
gender ➣ male
age ➣ two years old
ranĸ ➣ rogue
вreed ➣ shepherd&golden mix
pυpѕ ➣ n/a
oтнer ➣ half-son of hades
perѕonalιтy ➣ Tundra is a very quiet and withdrawn dog, often keeping to himself. He is also fiercely loyal to his future pack and protective of all his future pack mates. He can be outspoken but only when he felt the need arise. Tundra's powers include: shadow teleportation and shadow invisibility.

нιѕтory ➣ Born as a loner, Tundra's mother was a loner who'd had a fling with a good looking male from the Olympus pack. Tundra was one of two pups to survive that rather harsh winter when he'd been born. When Tundra left his mother, she told him of his father and where he could be found if Tundra wished to meet him.
тυndra'ѕ relaтιonѕ
tundra | ❀ | hades

jenga

basics wrote: naмe ➣ jenga
gender ➣ female
age ➣ three years old
ranĸ ➣ rogue
вreed ➣ greyhoundxcollie mix
pυpѕ ➣ n/a
oтнer ➣ daughter of hermes
perѕonalιтy ➣ jenga is very active and friendly female. she is very kind and nosey as well, tending to stick her nose where it doesn't really belong. jenga is very sweet and fiercely loyal to those she is close to. jenga's powers include; teleportation and enhanced speed.

нιѕтory ➣ Born as a loner, jenga's mother was a loner who'd had a fling with a good looking male from the Olympus pack. jenga was a single pup litter and her mother passed away when her siblings got stuck in the canal. jenga was found by a lone female with a small litter who took the little pup in since she had lost one of her previous pups. jenga eventually grew to learn she was different than the other pups of her foster mother. she left at two years old when she realized she had powers. eventually jenga will become a hunter of artemis.
тυndra'ѕ relaтιonѕ
jenga | ✣ | hermes

r

basics wrote: naмe ➣ rex
gender ➣ male
age ➣ three years old
ranĸ ➣ rogue
вreed ➣ afghanxsaluki mix
pυpѕ ➣ n/a
oтнer ➣ half-son of aphrodite
perѕonalιтy ➣ rex is a male diva, he is very show-offish and very much a look at me kind of male. he is very loyal and kind, yet can be overprotective of his potential pack and famiy.

нιѕтory ➣ Born as a loner, rex's father was a loner who'd had a fling with a good looking female from the Olympus pack. rex's father had his son dumped at his paws when the pup was only 8 weeks. He was the only pup who'd lived when his mother gave birth to his litter. When rex left his father, he'd told him of his mother and where she could be found if rex wished to meet him. rex never bothered, if she didn't want him, then why'd he want to see her?
reх'ѕ relaтιonѕ
rex | ❀ | aphrodite

symbols;
❀ = son | ✣ = daughter | ✔ = friends | ✗ = enemies | ♥ = mates
Last edited by TheOfficeFan23 on Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 𝐺𝑂𝐷𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐺𝑂𝐷𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑆𝐸𝑆

Postby direwolf. » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:09 am

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑆.
          male | five y/o | greyhound
          x
          ─────────────────────────
          personality
          + sneaky, clever, graceful, helpful
          - mischievous, trickster, cunning

powers
          enhanced speed, teleportation, enhanced
          thievery, cleverness, persuasion

family
          son of zeus and maia
          no current mate or lover
          various offspring with various females

𝐴𝑃𝐻𝑅𝑂𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐸.
          female | five y/o | afghan hound
          x
          personality
          + beautiful, confident, elegant, loving
          - nosy, self-centered, flirtatious, unfaithful

powers
          charmspeak/manipulation, control over the
          emotions of others, control of animals

family
          daughter of zeus and dione
          mate of hephaestus
          various offspring with various males

Last edited by direwolf. on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 𝑇𝐼𝑇𝐴𝑁𝑆

Postby direwolf. » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:16 am

𝐶𝑅𝐼𝑈𝑆.
          male | seven y/o | belgian tervuren
          x
          personality
          + thoughtful, dedicated, focused
          - stubborn, gloomy, uncommunicative

powers
          strength, creating new constellations, can
          blast things away from him with a bark

family
          son of uranus and gaia
          mates with eurybia
          offspring are astraios, pallas, perses

𝑇𝐸𝑇𝐻𝑌𝑆.
          female | seven y/o | newfoundland
          x
          personality
          + peaceful, caring, faithful, selfless
          - distant, silent, vengeful, obstinate

powers
          water manipulation, can shift into water
          form at will, other titan powers

family
          daughter of uranus and gaia
          mates with oceanus
          many offspring with oceanus

Last edited by direwolf. on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 𝐷𝐸𝑀𝐼𝐺𝑂𝐷𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝑇𝐴𝐿𝑆

Postby direwolf. » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:17 am

𝐵𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑍.
          male | two y/o | german shepherd
          x
          personality
          + boisterous, outgoing, determined, strong
          - stubborn, loud, egocentric, nosy

powers
          he can control lightning

family
          son of zues and farrah
          no mate or lover
          various half-siblings

𝑍𝐴𝐿𝐸.
          male | three y/o | english setter
          x
          personality
          + friendly, loyal, gentle, honest
          - indecisive, insecure, gullible, childish

powers
          can control water

family
          son of poseidon and river
          no mate or lover
          various half-siblings

𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐼𝑁.
          female | four y/o | smooth collie
          x
          personality
          + strong, brave, active, determined
          - stubborn, secretive, uptight, aloof

powers
          the power of healing

family
          daughter of apollo/hunter of artemis
          no mate or lover
          various half-siblings

𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑂𝑊.
          female | three y/o | toller retriever
          x
          personality
          + intelligent, determined, brave, friendly
          - bossy, emotional, oblivious, impatient

powers
          no powers, she is mortal

family
          daughter of ginger and bentley
          no mate or lover
          three other siblings

Last edited by direwolf. on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 001

Postby direwolf. » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:11 am

x
      𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑆
      xx
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      male.xxfive years.xxgreyhound.xxmentions: ---xxtags: olympus pack
      xxxxxAs Hermes patrolled the borders to keep monsters from trying to break in, he stumbled across.. a body. The body belonged to one of the gods, Hestia. "Hestia, what happened? Are you okay?" He questioned, lowering his muzzle and gently nudging the goddess. Upon spotting golden blood pooling around her body from a wound, he grimaced and stood over the fae. Immediately, they were inside the camp thanks to his teleportation ability. "Apollo! Hestia has fallen and needs your assistance! Where is Zeus?" He barked, stepping off the fae when he noticed Apollo hurrying over. He noticed several other gods and goddesses exiting their dens and crowding around himself and the fallen body of Hestia. His gaze flickered around for Zeus.

xxxxx"What happened?" Apollo questioned, hurrying over to Hestia and sitting back on his haunches beside her unconscious body. Briefly, he sniffed the fae and shook his head at the overpowering smell of the golden blood. "I don't know. I found her like this. She was inside the borders too. If she had crawled back in after she had been attacked.. I don't know. I didn't see a trail of blood. Something came within our borders and attacked Hestia." Hermes had insisted which made Apollo huff slightly. "She'll be fine. We are gods, after all." He spoke before starting to sing his song of healing. The golden blood seemed to retreat back into Hestia's body, and the wound soon closed as Apollo's song finished. "She was attacked by.. something. Something that should not be within our borders. Something from Tartatus." He added, sniffing dark blood on her pelt.

x
      𝐴𝑃𝐻𝑅𝑂𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐸
      xx
      female.xxfive years.xxafghan hound.xxmentions: --xxtags: olympus pack
      xxxxx"Oh my.." Aphrodite whispered as she exited her den to see the fallen Hestia along with Hermes and Apollo. Slowly, she approached the group, and soon enough, more canines started to crowd around. Her delicate nose crinkled at the smell of godly blood and.. titan blood. She stuck her nose in the air and away from Hestia's body. Her face showed disgust at the smell of titan blood. There was also a flash of.. fear? But she would not dare admit to be afraid. However, if the titans were going beyond their borders then she had a right to be afraid. She wanted to shudder at the thought of titans being free.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:08 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ø poѕeιdon ø
┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫
eight § beta § middle of pack camp § god § australian shepherd § tags; hermes, apollo, zeus & hera
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The brute pricked up his ears as he heard a whoosh followed by Hermes' rather frantic voice. The shepherd yawned rather lazily before a foul scent crossed his nose. Poseidon pulled himself to his paws and shook out the dirt before he padded out of his den. In the center of the camp was a cluster. He let out one low bark, followed by another. The two low barks were signals for the dogs to back away other than hermes and apollo. The shepherd didn't see his brother so he stepped in as the beta to give support to his pack. "Apollo, will Hestia be fine now?" He asked, stepping up beside the cream retriever. His head turned to the side as rocks tumbled down a few feet away. His ears perked up before he spotted Hera, jumping down off the ledge where her and his brother slept. A few moments later, Zeus joined the five dogs assembled around the unconscious form of Hestia.

"Hermes, can we speak privately while my brother and Apollo speak about this threat?" Poseidon wished to know more about what the greyhound had seen when he'd found Hestia and what that could lend in finding out which dog did this. He padded over to Hestia's unused den, the quietest spot in the camp as it was further from the others.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ø нera ø
┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫
seven § alpha's mate § middle of pack camp § german shepherd § goddess § tags; hermes, apollo, zeus & poseidon
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hera was curled up, her back touching close to Zeus' back. The close contact was all they needed to sleep comfortably. Hera sensed something was amiss and she wasn't wrong. The white shepherd lifted her head off her paws and took a deep sniff. Hestia! She thought, feeling the hurt in the female thanks to her powers. She got to her paws, shook the sleep off before turning over to her sleeping mate. The light colored brown and white aussie was curled up and snoozing lightly. Hera leaned down and nudged Zeus, letting out soft huffs. "Zeus, wake up" she spoke, raising her voice with each word. The brute groaned, grunted before heaving a sigh. His sky blue eyes opened and looked up at her. He could sense something was wrong when she turned and headed out of the den. Hera padded to the edge of the ledge and noticed the unconscious form of Hestia surrounded by Poseidon, Hermes, and Apollo. Hera leaped down off the edge, dislodging a couple rocks which made Poseidon turn to look at them. Hera heard Zeus follow her down and they walked up to Apollo in time to hear his statement. Zeus' ears pricked up and looked at Apollo. "Apollo, what did you see?" He asked as Poseidon asked Hermes to talk in private.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me