1x1 w/ ~Vincent-Valentine~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ ~Vincent-Valentine~

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:44 am

"Matthew, I assume?" Vincent smiled as he let his employee in. He paused once he finally faced him, confusion written all over his face. "Why aren't you with William?" He asked, wondering why Matthew was over here. Maybe he wanted to see me- no, that's stupid, Vincent thought. He wouldn't even like me to begin with.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:54 am

Matthew walked up to the desk. He was beginning to panic, letting fear of the unknown get the best of him. He was loosing his words, starting to feel a pit in his stomach. He opened his mouth, but no words fell out.
☮ lex | it/its | lover of lions | 10/21 ☮
kalons trades [mirage (1987) album]
“Good times are ahead! Or behind.
Because they sure aren't here.”

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:35 am

(( Like your new avatar. Well, I liked all of them, especially the one of Kirishima :D ))

Vincent's heart ached when he saw how scared Matthew was. Did he really frighten him that much? Something inside Vincent yearned to make amends, to go easier on the kid. But Vincent was hesitant. He had to be careful not to screw up and say the wrong thing, otherwise the rest of the staff would go harder on him. Vincent could hardly handle all the pressure his employees give towards him, it's surprising he hasn't killed them out of anger by now. But Matthew... Vincent felt calmer around the teen. Maybe it was the crush he had or the way Matthew acted, but Vincent could never hurt him.

"Sorry for worrying you," Vincent sighed as he sat down. "I just want to make sure you and Mr. Afton are working out well.". He picked at some papers when he noticed a random slip of red and white paper. He picked it up, and it was a coupon for Red Lobster. A warm feeling filled Vincent's mind, making him wonder: Maybe, just maybe, I could ask him out...

"Matthew, I forgot to tell you, but I was going to do a celebratory dinner for our booming business," Vincent began to talk, still staring at the coupon. "It's over by the Red Lobster down the block. However, most of the staff can't attend, as they are busy this weekend. I was thinking if I could bring you along, but that would be silly if you have things to do.". He waited patiently for an answer from the teen, hoping he would say yes.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:45 am

Matthew paused from his fumbling. He looked at Vincent. He had a look in eyes. Nervousness? Longing?
He swallowed and put his hands in his pockets.
"T-this weekend?" he looked around frantically for something to say, but all he managed to muster out was, "S-sure, yeah."
He calmed down a bit, but there was still so much to say and think about.
"What day this weekend?"

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:31 pm

Vincent smiled broadly. "Saturday, but we can move it to Sunday if we want to," He cooed. Thank god he said yes. Vincent was over here sweating up a storm for Matthew.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:27 pm

"Saturday is.. ok. When do you want to meet?"

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:31 pm

"I... actually forgot to plan that," Vincent stumbled. "Does four o'clock sound good to you? Maybe 4:30?". As Vincent continued to talk about the meeting's plans, William leaned quietly outside of the door and listened. He was bothered that his assailant hadn't come back at all, and it seems he knows the reason why. "Looks like the kid's following his d*ck instead of his head," William thought, and let out a little snort. Both of these kids were stupid to him. So busy with their dreams of being star-crossed lovers to ever bother with how twisted this pizzeria was. William will make that their downfall, of course, and maybe he'd like to burn them inside the flaming remains of this rusty pizzeria. I mean, how else was he going to get rid of the witnesses?
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:07 pm

"Yeah, 4:30 is good." He thought about it. This was supposed to be a 'business' meeting, so would they wear business attire? What are the rules? What do I do? His mind spiraled with these thoughts.

"Well uh, see you then I guess. Have a good day sir!" He said trying to sound more chipper.
    Matthew was tired of being nervous, even though her couldn't help it. He was already a shy guy, but for some reason, his shy tendencies just become even more amplified when Vincent is involved.
    Matthew gave Vincent a small wave, and started to walk towards the exit of the building. He wanted to avoid William for the time being, until he could tell Vincent was was going on.

Tomorrow he would have the chance. He hadn't shared a meal with someone in a long time since moving into the state. It's a lot for Matthew, but hopefully he could contain himself and his dorky awkwardness.

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:32 pm

Matthew opened the door to stare at William leaning against the wall. "I see you had fun talking with the boss, huh?" He stared coldly at the teen. He scoffed, muttering "God, you're worse than Henry...". Without saying another word, he walked back over to where he dragged the rabbit suit, bits of fleshy foam scattering the ground. William surely had his work cut out for him.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me