1x1 Dragontw & Not Here

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Dragontw & Not Here

Postby Dragontw » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:43 pm

He turned towards her and he slowly went to lay down for her. "This is so much for one day... Its quite overwhelming.. I even got the paintings for my father and yet he will never be able to see them.. Now with a kid coming up when we have so many things to work on and deal with." He rubbed his face yet again. His brain was overwhelmed.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:52 pm

Jess gently held him in her arms with his head laying on her chest as she stroked his head. “It is a lot dear. There isn’t many words that will provide comfort. However, I truly believe your father passed to provide life for our baby. He is no longer in pain and is able to walk freely between worlds.” Her body grew a little colder, hoping it will start to put him to sleep. “I can send some soldiers out to find the other carriage. Then we can put the paintings up in his room.”
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:05 pm

"Maybe you are right.." He adjusted a little bit and got comfy as she got colder. "Yea finding that carriage would be nice for sure.." He slowly ended up falling asleep in her arms. He relaxed somewhat when he had finally fell asleep. Even if he missed food he was quite tired from everything.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:14 pm

“Death is normal, even for us dragons. Think of him, his dragon, trapped in a room, finally free.” She gently kissed the top of his head as she pulled the covers up around him. “I will send for them tomorrow.” She promised and kept stroking his hair till he fell asleep in her arms.

There was a knock on the door from the chefs and Jess pointed to the small table in the corner. “Thank you.” She whispered and had them cover it. A soft hum vibrated from her chest as she continued stroking his hair.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:46 pm

Owen remained asleep for a little while Jessica was petting him. He eventually woke up and looked around. "Hmmm I must of fell asleep.. I imagine the food is already here..?" He moved away from her and rubbed his eyes. Food was what he wanted now after that hopefully smallish nap of his.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:50 pm

Feeling Owen stir under her caused her to look down and smile. “Yes but you needed it. I had the chefs cover the food to preserve it longer.” She opened her arms, allowing him to move, and gently shook feeling back into her sore arms. “Bring it over dear.”
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:22 pm

He got up and went to the table and grabbed their food and brought it over to the bed. He gently handed her her food before getting his and sitting on the bed. He started to eat his food and he looked over towards Jessica. "I got them to add extra meat and they seemed shocked. They probably thought I was rubbing off on you." He smiled slightly.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:46 pm

A soft giggle left her as he explained the conversation with the chefs. “I’m sure it was a shock for them.” She took off the lid to reveal her ramen but with more meat and eggs. “Well they did stay true to me. I suppose I’ll have to make a visit down to the kitchen soon. I did promise I’d bake for them again. Maybe I’ll make those cupcakes again. You seemed to enjoy those or do you want something else?” She picked up her fork and hungrily ate the food, even drinking the juices till it was an empty bowl.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:54 pm

"I'm sure they wouldn't of went all crazy on the meat." He kept eating his meat on his plate. He ate it rather quickly due to how much energy he had spent today. Once he was done he sat back. "Yea cupcakes are fine, you made pretty good ones last time." He went to grab the leftover plate, and lids and put them on the small table in the corner for someone else to deal with later. He went back into bed and relaxed
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:25 pm

She handed off her bowl and got comfortable under the sheets with a content smile. ill try to make some different ones then. "How did you sleep? Was it restful enough?" she asked as she held her hand out for him to take.

(WB)
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me