spaceventure commenced [the-nug-king and hexspecs!] 1x1!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: spaceventure commenced [the-nug-king and villainelle!] 1

Postby the-nug-king » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:15 am

Morgan triumphantly pulled out a metal stick that seemed to be crackling with energy slightly. "Aha! This should work for dramatic pointing. Right, you ready then, Eppy?"

Eppy looked up at em, beeping.

"Great!"
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:42 pm

Leonnie went to the door on her left and gave Morgan a look. "On three. One, two... three!" With the final count, she did a dramatic turn as she slammed the door inward, glow stick in her right hand pointed forward.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-nug-king » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:13 pm

Morgan started spinning round in circles, spinning emself into the tavern, Eppy in front of em.
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:26 am

Well, they certainly got the momentary attention they could've wished for. Though... it was pretty normal saloon fare. Upon the attention leaving the three, Leonnie adjusted her posture and strolled inward, giving the place a glance over. "Y'know, now that I think about it, are we even allowed in here?" she whispered to em. "I'd like to just... mosey on up to the bar but I have no idea what the age restrictions here are to sit there, or if there even are any. I just wanna sit there and look cool, but I'd rather not get in trouble for that."
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-nug-king » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:32 pm

"Uh, I mean, we could tell them that we're 21. Or in case they have a higher age restriction, how about 30? or 40? 41? Why's 21 seen as the adult age anyway. That's just a really messy number to pick. It just makes me uncomfy. What's wrong with 20? Why'd you need to stick an extra one on there at the end? D'you think they have pineapple juice here?"
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:03 am

"Perhaps. If they've got a bog, though, I'd think cranberries would be the most likely. Ooh- or some juice from that one hard to pronounce plant!" Leonnie did as she planned and just sat on down at the bar-thing. "Do you have any... pineapple juice? Or... juice of the... Ernananthodrony," she said to the bartender, trying to properly pronounce the plant's name, "fruit? Wait- hey, Morgan, do we have something that'd count as currency or-" She turned toward Morgan for a moment before rooting around in her bag for a little. "Can I interest you in bartering this blouse for some juice?" she offered the barkeep.

[[Got the plant name from a springhole thingy, but I put two names together. Let's see if blouse-for-juice works well. If you needed me to roll, I got a 5/20 but y'know, it could just not matter and Clothes Could Just Be Basically a Nat 20 for All I Known.]]
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-nug-king » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:48 pm

((Oh man rlly not sure where I'd prefer to go here, bc I am very for bartering with non-money items but also the barkeep could just stare at them like "what are you D o i ng get out of my pub you weird kids????"

also if we do rolls, what are leonnie and morgan's modifiers is a question

so idk what would you rather have happen??))
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:42 am

[[I have no idea... the former but they attempt to insist on the juice AND then they bring up the quest thing and.... geez idek what modifiers they'd have???]]
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-nug-king » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:20 pm

The barkeep frowned, taking thr blouse to examine it closely. "I might be able to make use of this. But I have no guarantee of a buyer. Bring me ten Ernananthodrony flowers from the bog, and I'll get you both drinks for those and the blouse."

Morgan jumped into the air. "Yes! Our first quest! Thank you! We'll totally get those! Anything else you want from the bog while we're there? Hey, can I stand on one of your tables to ask if anyone else here wants anything? Thanks! Without waiting for an anwer, ey jumped up on the nearest table, cupping eir hands around eir mouth.

"Oy! Anyone here got a bog quest you want me 'n my friends to do?"
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:45 pm

A patron spoke up. "I think I might have lost something in the bog earlier. It was a pipe flute."

"Two things, quest-giver!" Leonnie spoke up. "One, are you certain it was there, or are we going to end up having to go on a trading que- wait, you... you wouldn't know that, um, never mind. Two, are you offering a reward?"

"...a pipe flute that's less important to me than the one I lost?" It seemed apparent that the quest-giver hadn't really given quests before

"A flute! We'll take it! Anyone else?"

[[Two quests! Then off to the next place/also getting chased down by the Library GUILD!!! I'm thinking for the next area they land near a particularly ominous castle because there is no narrative danger at all, no matter what with this place DESPITE the blatantly obviously doom-having castle and that's because... I don't even know, but I'm thinking this next area is a lot more fantasy than the last one. Afterwards, we can pull a more sci-fi one or something contemporary or even like... There Is No Sentient Life, only Protozoa. But that's be kinda boring.

(Also, I'm definitely bringing Thou-Knight and Flame Herald into that next one. Because. Fun!) Also, the idea of those two going out to investigate and being like "...they're teenagers. They aren't murder-invaders, probably. But they have a giant... whatever that is, and it flies, and that's intimidating. Why are these children so intimidating?"]]
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me