spaceventure commenced [the-nug-king and hexspecs!] 1x1!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

spaceventure commenced [the-nug-king and hexspecs!] 1x1!

Postby grey matter » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:40 pm

or, a spinoff(?)/sequel of this, which has a heckton of off-site parts that you can dig around through in there.
Last edited by grey matter on Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: spaceventure commenced [the-nug-king and bftv!] 1x1!

Postby grey matter » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:53 pm

Leonnie was sitting on a swing bench that had recently appeared a little ways from the Titular Semi-Creepy Estate of the now only Semi-Creepy Estate Woods, staring out at a void that had, again, only recently appeared. It probably just made benches appear, or something like that. Totally normal. The usual bizarre. Defined weirdness. She gently swung back and forth as she gazed into the void. Maybe she'd scream into it just to intimidate it. Maybe she wouldn't. Maybe she would try to observe it with a purpose other than boredom.
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-nug-king » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:59 pm

A shape appeared in the middle of the void, as it got closer she would be able to recognise the Artemesia, the spaceship Morgan had built (and then upgraded many times) over the past few years. The Artmesia spun in a loop-the-loop as she left the void, coming to rest beside Leonnie, and Morgan quickly jumped out.

"Leonnie! Hi! How're you doing? What new chaos is happening in Inamonth? Has this void always been here? How are your dads?"
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:08 pm

"Salutations, Morgan. I am doing in a manner that feels nice, the void ten to one made a swing bench, the void is... vaguely recent, and they're doing in a manner that seems to be nice and I can only assume it's nice! How have you been? How has your parent been? How has the general living been? How is?"

[[ooOOOOO DEVELOPING LEONNIE'S VERBAL STYLE IS FUN!]]
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-nug-king » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:20 pm

"Ugh. Boring." Morgan flung emself onto the swing bench next to Leonnie. "Three's boring and they make life boring and that makes me boring. They're making this cool big training labyrinth thing but apparently I'm "not allowed" in it because it's "dangerous" and I "might get seriously injured" and "it's not for fun, Morgan". Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh."
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:32 pm

"Well, sometimes labyrinths can be very dangerous... But I'm sure we could stumble into a crypt again if you wanted to. I always did like crypts. They're very dangerous but they're less intended to be dangerous, and they have cobwebs... OH! And by the way... I finally managed to get my grubby, average sized hands... on... one of those, well, whatever they're called, the actual name is escaping me like a chemical bond cutting and running... The things Papa uses to do the universe versatility classes or whatever, or at least a localized Inamonthian equivalent of sorts. With this AND my reanimation tech... I'll be able to do some things. I don't know what, but I'm going to do things. So... wanna crawl a crypt or something? Or the hardware store? I hear they've renovated and nobody's left in six whole days! Six! That's 14 more than last time!"

[[Alright, so far I've got a bit more literal and a lot more prone to making up phrases entirely, and definitely, unlike her dads (did for a while?), thinks before acting and is almost always aware of the dangers and just throws herself in there For Funsies. And with some... planning. Some.]]
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-nug-king » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:44 pm

"Yeah, I guess we could go and resurrect something spooky. I dunno, I just... the Academy used to be so fun, but now it's like I know all of it, and then Inamonth is... you know I love your home, but it's like, the unpredictability gets predictable? And I just wanna go somewhere new and go on proper adventures, with danger and twists and corrupt empires toppling and things I could never imagine..." Ey sighed, leaning back on the swing and staring up at the void. "Three says I can do some of that when I'm older, but twelve to sixteen is just... the optimal age for adventure! Ask anyone! And I'm about to get out of that, and then all my adventures might be boring and grown up and full of taxes. I want adventures now! Somewhere I've never been! There's so many universes out there and I want to be able to see them all and it feels like I'm just waiting around." Ey pulled up suddenly, staring intently at Leonnie. "What if I just... went? Now? Mesia can fly me anywhere. It's not like Three could stop me. What if I just go?"
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:48 pm

"Can I come with? Adventures get lonely without companions... or, rivals... enemies... what have you. I'd go with you. I think I'd be... semi-allowed. As I have always been told, time isn't real and-" She stood up. "Neither am I! And that means I can do what I want. Besides... my dads could probably contact me through... Inamonth stuff. Inamonth will always have its ways, and I will have mine because adventuring needs companions! But... if we actually are going, which, you've convinced me without convincing me at all and now I want to do that, I want to pack first. Maybe say some vague and potentially ominous farewells. Maybe send some emails."
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-nug-king » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:54 pm

Morgan leapt up, beaming. "Yes! Let's do this! Let's go off and have adventures before we're all old and boring!" They started flapping their hands, jumping up and down. "Eeeeeee, it's going to be awesome! Thank you for coming with me! It's gonna be great having you there! Oh, it's gonna be brilliant! Right! Don't say anything suspicious! Or, you know, email my parent!"
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:00 pm

Leonnie smiled and pumped her fist. "We are going to be... adventuring, yeah! Anyways, you can follow me in if you want, I'm just grabbing things and... how heavy does one pack for an adventure anyway? You never see anyone going about with large luggages in an adventure... but then again, you never hear about how the adventurer hasn't showered in weeks due to adventuring... so, perhaps that meal should be salted. But really... any recommendations on the density of my packing?" She started stepping in the direction of the mansion.
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me