๐™ฒ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™: ๐™ฐ ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐™ฟ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

๐™ฒ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™: ๐™ฐ ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐™ฟ

Postby jj735 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:49 pm

x
โ™” ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™ โ™”

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ษดแด ษขส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€
แด€ษขแดษดส แด›สœแด€ษด ส™แด‡แด€ส€ษชษดษข แด€ษด
แดœษดแด›แดสŸแด… ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส ษชษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ สแดแดœ
๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™€๐™œ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™‘๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ค, ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง? ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง, ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š...๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค: ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ -
๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™€๐™œ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข.
x
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข 1ำผ1 ีกษจศถษง สส735 ฮฑษณิƒ โฑฎฯƒสฯƒาŸฯƒ_า ีดสฯƒษพรฌ โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™: ๐™ฐ ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐™ฟ

Postby momoko_kumori » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:33 pm

Zoey Elizabeth Segreti
Name: Zoey Elizabeth Segreti
Nicknames: Z; Zoe
Alias: Blazer or Phoenix
Birthday:November 2, 1993
Nationality: Italian
Personality: Zoey has a fiery attitude that gets her in trouble a lot, but under her hard shell, she is a kind, caring, funny, smart and loving girl. But she can be reckless, stubborn and short-tempered at times.
Looks: Zoey is a brown haired girl with blue eyes. She usually wears a t-shirt with a red hoodie and navy blue jeans. But she will occasionally wear dresses when she has to.
Weapon: She is also good at archery. She is also great with hand-to-hand combat and she always has her pistol with her.
History: Zoey Segreti grew up in London, with her twin sister, Zora Segreti; her little sister Chelsea Segreti; and her parents, Aaron and Amber Segreti. Zoey lived next door to a guy named Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin and they have been friends since childhood; though she would never admit it, the young girl has always had a crush on Eggsy since they were children. Zoey was there when Eggsy found out that his father had been killed and watched her friend's life slowly start going down hill. She has been with Eggsy through all of the crud that his step-father, Dean, has put him through and has watched Eggsy's mother completely go head-over-heels for the step-loser. When Zoey was 18, she got a job at her favorite club as a singer and she is now well-known around the London area; she also works at her family's clothing shop when she's not at the club. She's working her way through college even though she is trying to keep an eye on Eggsy as well even though she likes his bad-boy attitude. One day, the young woman realized that her best friend had gone missing and she had no way of making sure that he was okay.
That day, her father informed her that there is a secret agency in Italy that wants her to join them; it was quite a shock to hear that. But she knew that she was up to the task since her parents had worked for the agency when they were her age. Little did she know that fate would have plans for her and Eggsy to meet again, but not in the way either of them were expecting. Will they be able to overcome the secrets between them or will the agencies tear them apart forever?
Theme Song: Sorry Not Sorry {Clean Version} (Demi Lovato)
I'm Still Standing (Taron Egerton Cover from SING)

FC: Aly Michalka
Pictures: Their rightful owners
Last edited by momoko_kumori on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™ด๐š๐š๐šœ๐šข ๐š„๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š—

Postby jj735 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:13 pm

x
G A R Y x" E G G S Y "x U N W I N
xxxxxxxxxxxK I N G S M A N x A G E N T
Personality: Before he became a Kingsman, Eggsy was just a
tough, rough and bitter individual due to his past. He has always
had a very cocky and coolpersonality and he tends to stick up for
what he believes is best, even if that means a conflict with
authority figures. Despite the trouble he was involved in,
Eggsy has always been fiercely protective and loyal to those
around him. He will fight for those he cares about, not just
humans but he has a fondness for animals as well.

Ever since Zoey moved to their house next door back when they
were only small, Eggsy has thought of her as a sister to him, and
they have always been very close. He used to be a gymnast, and
Zoey would always tease him about that, but when he had to
giveit up, he chose a different path, joining the Marines.
However, his mother has always been very protective of him,
and she made him quit half-way through his training so that she
wouldn't lose him like she did Lee Unwin, Eggsy's father.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x
x
name: Gary Unwin (Eggsy)
alias: Galahad

Appearance: When Eggsy is on a Kingsman mission, he will wear
a suit, but when he is doing his own thing, he will retire in some
jeans or sweatpants and a hoodie. He wears a medal that is
fastened by a chain around his neck at all times. It is the
Kingsman medal of valour, awarded to his father, Lee Unwin, for
the amazing act of bravery that he performed, leading to his
death. Eggsy also likes to wear baseball caps when he is
dressing casually but he will always wear the Kingsman glasses.

Skills:
He has an exceptional IQ. Eggsy can come up with tactics and
strategies on the fly in combat, which gives him the edge over his
opponents.He is of a muscular build, and was able to break through
glass underwater and to break a man's neck with one hand. Eggsy
has very quick reaction time and reflexes, and uses this to his
advantage in combat and other dangerous scenarios. He continues
to fight exceptionally well when injured. When Eggsy grew up in St.
Island, he gained skills of free running and parkour. He was a
talented gymnast as a child also. Eggsy was a member of the royal
cadets, and displays talent in marksmanship in combat. Using his
strength and free running skills, Eggsy was a skilled combatant
even before his Kingsman training.

Eggsy used to train with Zoey when they were small, seeing as they
both got training from their fathers. He hadn't seen Zoey for almost
3 years but he recently saw her back in their home town in north
London, performing at a bar, and he felt like he was seeing her for
the first time. Eggsy is confused about his feelings for her and wants
to talk to her. Little does he know that he will be seeing her very
soon and under some quite unusual circumstances.

Last edited by jj735 on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™ฐ๐š›๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ

Postby jj735 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:16 pm

แ—ฉแ–‡แ’ชIแ‘Ž แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ’ชIแ‘•E
โฆ“ แ—ชแ—ฉแ–‡E TO แ—ทEGIแ‘Ž โฆ”

name //- Arlin Fiadh (fee-a) Chalice
nickname // - Ar, Arli, or just Arlin or
Chalice
alias // - Sparrow
age // - 25
gender // - female
sexuality // - asexual
tattoos // - small black 3 leaf clover on
the back of left shoulder.
face claim // -Sara Tomko
voice claim // - slightest irish accent,
calm but quick-paced voice. Low, mean.

History
Arlin Chalice grew up in Belfast, Ireland until she was 10 years old. Her mother Irish and her father
Latino. Growing up, she wasn't taken seriously and she was ignored. As she grew older, she became
determined that she would be powerful one day. Arlin's own parents favoured her brother over her,
something that always brought out anger in the young woman. All her father ever wanted was for Arlin
to live up to the 'Chalice' family name. He never said anything of the sort, but inside, Arlin knows that
he wished she had been born a man so that she could uphold the family honour in keeping her surname.
The day that she left the house, she said this to the man: "You don't need to worry - I am my own muse".
Her mother sometimes calls her to check up on her and see if she is okay. Arlin has never picked up.
She wants nothing to do with her past - the only reminders of it is the slight accent that appears now
and then in her speech, and the tattoo that she got from a friend back in college.

Personality
The first thing one might notice about Arlin is that she is a feminist, about as strong as they come.
She seems to believe that the fact that she is a woman taking up power justifies her every crazy
action. The crew she recruited to help her with her world domination plans are not her friends, she
doesn't like to get close with people for fear they will either dessert her or try to take what she has
worked hard for. She may claim that she does not need a significant other, a husband in her case, but
Arlin likes to keep the real reason a secret - she is afraid of love. It makes people blind, and she doesn't
want anything to do with it. She is not a particularly sad person, at least, she certainly doesn't appear
it. She is quiet in manner, and speaks with a calm and precise voice. Arlin is smart, but not cocky.
Maybe, deep down, part of the reason she is a criminal is that she is upset. Nobody offered her a place
in an agency like Kingsmen or Viso Maledetto, and it made her angry.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™: ๐™ฐ ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐™ฟ

Postby momoko_kumori » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:41 am

Zoey Segreti
WORD COUNT: 620
Today was the dayโ€ฆthe day that the young woman had been waiting for since she was told about it. She lay in her bed, glancing up at the ceiling as she watched her ceiling fan go around and around. Ever since day one, she had been training for this day and she knew that she needed to be prepared for anythingโ€ฆgranted, she was one heck of a double agent, for crying out loud. โ€œBetter at least get my day started,โ€ she told herself as she rolled to her side before sitting up and placing her feet on the floor.

She stood up and stretched as she walked over to her closet and started to sift through her outfits. She knew that she would need to blend in eventually, but she would stuff her โ€˜Kingsmanโ€™ outfit into a backpack. โ€œKingsmanโ€ฆpfft, a bunch of high-end men who have no idea what they are getting into,โ€ she muttered to herself as she walked away from her closet and made her way over to her window. As she moved her curtains aside, the sun came shining into her room as she looked over the town.

She had been given a chance to move back to London a few months ago, but hadnโ€™t had a chance to go to her old favorite spots. As she looked out the window, she noticed a reflection in it as she glanced over and saw the first picture she had put on her wall. Her blue eyes softened lightly as she walked over and took the picture off of the wall. There, staring back at her, was a younger version of herself and her best friend who she missed dearly. โ€œEggsy,โ€ she expressed softly as she felt her heart pound as she uttered his name.

It had been years since they had seen each other, but she had recently seen him at their favorite spot when she had been performing. She hadnโ€™t had a chance to talk to him, but she felt like she was seeing him in a different light. โ€œAnd yet, I didnโ€™t even get a chance to talk to you,โ€ she protested as she put the picture back on the wall before flopping on her bed.

Honestly, she couldnโ€™t think about that right now; she needed to get her head in the game as she stood up once more. โ€œAlright, casualโ€ฆthink casual,โ€ she expressed as she glanced through her clothes, pulling out one of her t-shirts and a pair of jeans as well as a black pair of boots. She slipped in her clothes quickly before walking over to her mirror and pulled her blonde hair into a Dutch braid. The young woman then sighed as she grabbed her backpack and made sure that she had at least her pistol on her before walking out of her bedroom.

The apartment was quiet as Zoey walked into her living room and glanced around as she grabbed an apple off of the counter. โ€œIf I leave now, Iโ€™ll at least make it to the store two hours before the attack,โ€ she reminded herself as she grabbed her helmet and locked her door as she walked out. The young spy made her way down the stairs as she felt her watch vibrate against her wrist as she got her orders. โ€œGood, I was just about to head there anyway,โ€ she expressed as she made her way to her motorcycle as she placed her helmet on her head. She fixed her backpack as she revved her cycleโ€™s engine before glancing towards the road.

โ€œGet ready, Kingsmanโ€ฆViso Maledetto is about to make an appearance,โ€ she whispered under her breath before revving her engine once more before taking off down the road.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™ด๐š๐š๐šœ๐šข ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท

Postby jj735 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:54 pm

x

xxxxxxxxxxxK I N G S M A N x A G E N T x
x
x
Had he known that he would be seeing Zoey again for the first time after
what he felt to be some sort of connection between the two of them at
the bar recently, Eggsy might have dressed himself more casually this
morning. But he had no way of predicting what was going to happen. He
had been trained to deal with all sorts of challenges and unpredictable
situations, but this caught him by surprise.

The morning had come sooner than he had either expected or wanted it
to. Eggsy found himself acting very differently to the usual way he did
when staying in him and his mother's house from the Kingsman property.
It was as if he had reverted back to his usual swagger, staying here again.
It was a few of his mates that had invited him to stay with them for a
while when he told them he needed a break from his little half-sister.

x
If he actually would admit it to himself, Eggsy thought that living in a house on the same road as Zoey Segreti would mean he would have a better
chance of bumping into her on the street or actually having a conversation, after all of these years. She intrigued Eggsy, how she had become so different from the little girl he remembered. And he knew that she had recently taken the Kingsman test: what if she passed it? She was always a fighter - the two of them used to spar out on the field behind their old school. And they were pretty evenly matched, though Eggsy always lied and said he went easy on her. Thinking of these memories brought back the pain of losing touch with her when his life started downhill and his step-dad ruined him and his mother.

The young man sighed to himself and buttoned-up his white collar shirt. He wrapped his tie into a Balthus knot and pulled a blazer on. Eggsy pulled a comb through his rough hair, grabbed his Kingsman issue glasses, and made his way downstairs from the guest room of his friend's house. He ignored the crude comments about his outfit that were made this morning and every morning since he got back here. His friends weren't used to the 'new' Eggsy that was a whole different person than the young chav they used to know. "I'm off to the supermarket, want anything?" Eggsy inquired calmly. If he was calm, they wouldn't suspect anything.

He was going to get some groceries, then explore the Kingsman tailor's shop again, getting back to HQ. It had been fully rebuilt after the explosion. None of his mates said anything, so he closed the front door behind him and walked slowly along the pavement, silently as if he was on a mission of some sort. His Oxfords were a little scuffed, but he didn't mind that, and he whistled while he walked. As if come over by a sudden urge, Eggsy took his wallet from his back pocket and removed the little instant-camera photo of himself and Zoey, smiling and laughing under the tree outside her house.

He could see the same house a few paces south, and it made his heart ache a little, knowing that she was there and he was here, and they hadn't said a word to each other. He spoke to the little girl in the picture. "We used to be so close, didn't we? We were inseparable. Look where we are now..." A motorbike's engine revved somewhere in the distance ahead of him. Eggsy Unwin let out a little breath that he was unaware he had been holding and replaced the wallet back where it belonged.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:57 am

Zoey Segreti
WORD COUNT: 1,020
As Zoey drove through town, she passed a few of her old stomping grounds as she focused on where she was going. Her parentsโ€™ old shop was near the Kingsman Tailorโ€™s Shop and knew that it would probably be best to park there for the time being. The new owners of the old shop happened to be good friends of Zoey and had offered her a place to hang out if she wasnโ€™t busy. โ€œLetโ€™s see if they are even here,โ€ she expressed as she slowed down a bit, slowly taking her time as she passed by the tailorโ€™s shop.

It wonโ€™t be long now before a group of โ€˜goonsโ€™ infiltrated the small shop, searching for anything and everything Kingsman. The young woman pulled up to her friendโ€™s shop as she pulled her helmet off of her head, glancing at her watch. Thirty minutesโ€ฆjust thirty minutes before the tailorโ€™s shop would be โ€˜overtakenโ€ฆthe young agent narrowed her eyes as she noticed a black SUV with tinted windows across the street. ~Here already? Isnโ€™t it a little risky?~ she thought to herself as she flashed her lights on and off for a moment before fixing her hair.

โ€œZoey? Zoey Segreti? Dang, girlโ€ฆyou look amazing,โ€ a womanโ€™s voice expressed as Jordan Taylor, an old friend of Zoeyโ€™s, walked out of the clothing shop. Zoeyโ€™s parents happened to be the famous fashion designers Aaron and Amber Segreti; granted that was only their disguise when they werenโ€™t on missions for Viso.

Zoey smiled brightly as she turned around and hugged her friend tightly, noticing a few guys making their way towards the tailorโ€™s shop. She would give them a few minutes to explore the building before the attack went into full effect. โ€œJordan, itโ€™s honestly sooo good to see you,โ€ she expressed cheerfully as the two of them made their way into her parentsโ€™ old shop.

โ€œI hear you came back just a few weeks ago and I also heard that you spotted a former crush of yours,โ€ Jordan teased as she gave the young blonde a gentle nudge against the arm. Before Zoey could get a word out, she heard rustling from behind some racks as Jordanโ€™s boyfriend, Ryan, popped his head out.

โ€œOi, look whoโ€™s finally back where she belongsโ€ฆhow have you been, Zoey?โ€ Ryan exclaimed cheerfully as he pulled the young blonde into a hug. Ryan used to be part of the big group that Eggsy and Zoey used to hang out with as teenagers. โ€œWhat made you come back here? Italy not the best place for a singer like you?โ€ he questioned curiously, receiving a playful nudge from Jordan.

Zoey bit her lip as she rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment; her friends had always told her to go to America to become a singer. โ€œHonestly, I missed all of you guysโ€ฆyou two have been the first ones that Iโ€™ve gotten to hang out with,โ€ she confessed as she remembered trying to find Eggsy after she had performed, but he had vanished.

โ€œHey, Iโ€™m sure Eggsy is dying to talk to youโ€ฆyou two had been so close before heโ€ฆโ€ Jordan trailed off as she noticed the distant look on her friendโ€™s eyes. When Eggsy kind of left without a word, the group had noticed how distant Zoey had become, not really wanting to do anything with her friend.

Honestly, the young blonde wish she could go back and tell herself to just enjoy lifeโ€ฆthat Eggsy would be fine. โ€œI saw him a week ago when I was performing at our old spot,โ€ she admitted as she played with her hair a bit before hearing some commotion outside. Crapโ€ฆthose idiots had started things too soon, but she needed to stay focused.

โ€œDo you guys hear that?โ€ Jordan expressed with concern in her voice as she made her way over to the door, glancing to see people running away from the tailorโ€™s shop. Ryan made his way over as he gently pulled his girlfriend away from the door, narrowing his eyes.

Zoey knew she needed to stop those idiots before they got caught by someone who wasnโ€™t from Kingsman. โ€œYou guys need to find a place to hide; Iโ€™ll go get help,โ€ she ordered as she rushed out the door, disappearing into the alleyway. She could hear Ryan and Jordan calling out to her, but there was no time to explain. Within a few moments, she had quickly changed into a gray blazer with a white button up underneath; she was styling some gray pants to match her blazer.

~Showtime,~
she told herself as she made her towards the front door, looking like a completely different person. As she slowly pushed the door open, she noticed some of the โ€˜goonsโ€™ had weapons on them as they tried to make the old man talk. โ€œHey, if you want to be tailored, you have to wait your turn like good gentlemen,โ€ she stated coyly as some of the guys turned into her attention, their eyes narrowed as they looked over her outfit.

Without giving them a chance to start questioning her, Zoey threw one of the hats at the guys before charging at them. He was taken aback by her speed as she elbowed him in the gut before upper-cutting him, making him stumble. The other guys blinked with shock as they watched this 5โ€™5โ€ woman take down their biggest guy; they glanced at each other before taking their chances with the woman, who seemed ready for them.

After about ten minutes of taking the guys out, Zoey panted lightly as she stood up straight as she glanced around at the destroyed tailorโ€™s shop. She had gotten some pretty nasty cuts on her from the fight, but not as bad as the other guys on the floor. Her eyes sparkled with accomplishment, but her face looked concern as she made her way over to the older man. โ€œAre you alright?โ€ she asked cautiously, her back turned to the door as she tended to the older man.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™ด๐š๐š๐šœ๐šข ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ

Postby jj735 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:25 pm

x

x

Eggsy didn't expect to be here. He didn't expect to see the fight here, and
he certainly didn't expect to see her. He had heard a crashing noise while
getting some bread but he assumed that it was someone knocking
something over in another isle. Needless to say, it was by instinct that he
took his Kingsman glasses from the inside breast pocket of his jacket and
quickly panned to the security cameras outside of the shop.

He saw nothing there so he was about to exit from the cameras when he
zoomed in on two familiar faces: Jordan and Ryan, his old friends from
before his days as a Kingsman. Seeing the two of them was hard for him.
They were not the same little kids that he had played with. They were
not the same teenagers that he had abandoned for the criminal pathway.
Eggsy often thought that if Harry hadn't saved him, those kids would.

x
He was so deep in thought, he almost didn't realise that they were running away from something, panicked and afraid. As soon as he did, he knew there was trouble. He hacked into the security cameras on the street they were looking in the direction of...still nothing. However, he could see a motorbike, and upon zooming in further, he knew it belonged to Zoey Segretti. Suddenly, a thought occurred to him, and he ran out of the store, ditching the bread into the arms of an old woman. He was panicked at the thought of the Segretti's shop having been robbed, but he was pleased to see the place still the same when he got there.

He stood very still for a moment, trying to figure things out when suddenly there was another loud noise coming from the Kingsman shop. It was most likely being ransacked; he just hoped that the offenders didn't choose the Kingsman shop for a reason that didn't involve their tailoring skills. He cursed and ran the short distance to the tailor's shop. There were several loud crashes coming from inside. He walked calmly through the doors to confront these intruders like a true Kingsman agent. It was shocking to see a bunch of big burly guys lying on the floor. They weren't from Kingsman: they must have been the intruders. He was even more shocked when he saw the woman with her back to him that was consoling the man at the counter.

"Zoey..." He muttered, still confused as he took a step towards her. She turned around and now he knew it was she that, as a little girl, had been his best friend, and now as a stunning young woman, was always on his mind. Zoey looked almost as surprised to see him as he did her. "Nah, no way you got to have all the fun! You take out all of them?" He said the only thing his brain would let him, his London accent merging his vowels and skipping consonants, not at least because he was nervous.

She was here now. He knew that, somehow, he would be seeing a lot more of her. Her suit tailored like a proper Kingsman agent, if she hadn't passed her training yet, she obviously had qualified today. Now he knew he couldn't escape the fact: Zoey Segretti had once again become a part of his life, and this time it was very different. They weren't just old friends, now they would be fellow agents. Partners, even. The thought of being her partner was daunting yet exciting to him, although he knew it was unlikely. But not impossible.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zoey 003

Postby momoko_kumori » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:40 pm

Zoey Segreti
WORD COUNT: 682
Once Zoey knew that the older man was okay, she checked herself over as she noticed the cuts on her suit. โ€œWell, looks like Iโ€™ll be in need of a new suit,โ€ she joked, but the older man was already getting to work on her dimensions and size. Kingsman didnโ€™t waste time getting their agents ready for missions and fightsโ€ฆshe shook her head before sighing as she heard someone mutter her name. Her heart started to pound in her chest as she slowly turned around and noticed a familiar figure taking a step towards her.

*~Calm down, itโ€™s just Eggsyโ€ฆremember your mission: befriend Kingsman in order for them to be taken over by Viso Maledetto,~* she reminded herself before feeling the older gentleman removing her suit coat. She chuckled lightly as the young man commented on her taking out the men that were littered around the store. โ€œTrust me, they had no idea what hit them,โ€ she expressed as she smiled widely at him, brushing her hand over the back of her neck. She thought this would be easier, but it was actually harder to calm her heart now that she was seeing her old friend.

From that rambunctious kid to the reckless teenager, she could tell that Eggsy has grown up over the years. All of that was most likely thanks to Kingsman; but why couldnโ€™t he had just told her about it? โ€œIโ€™ve been meaning to come back soonerโ€ฆalso, Iโ€™m sorry about that mess; if you hadnโ€™t showed up, you probably wouldnโ€™t have noticed,โ€ she pointed out teasingly as she took a step towards him, her heart racing.

Suddenly, she felt a pull on her button-up as she noticed the gentleman from before holding out a med-kit. โ€œYou should get these cuts looked at,โ€ he recommended as he showed her to one of the couch, nodding as she followed his instructions. The gentleman looked over at Eggsy with a gentle smile before turning his attention back to Zoey. โ€œI definitely appreciate your help, young ladyโ€ฆbut may I ask who you are?โ€ he asked curiously as he started to tend to the young agentโ€™s cuts.

Zoey chuckled lightly as she looked between Eggsy to the older gentleman before smiling lightly as she took a deep breath. โ€œIโ€™m Zoey Segretiโ€ฆI was told to come here and talk to you guys about joining your shop,โ€ she stated honestly, her blue eyes looking at the older gentleman even though she occasionally glanced towards Eggsy.

The older gentleman blinked curiously as he looked between Zoey and Eggsy, tilting his head as if wondering what the young man made of all of this. โ€œIf you want my opinion, sir, she doesnโ€™t need any extra introduction,โ€ he stated solemnly as if letting the young Kingsman know that his friend fought well against the intruders.

A gentle blush came over Zoeyโ€™s face as she heard the gentlemanโ€™s compliment about her skills. โ€œBut unfortunately we still donโ€™t know who sent themโ€ฆI havenโ€™t had a chance to check over their personal belongings,โ€ she confessed as she tensed up as the older man placed some disinfect on her cuts, slowly breathing through her teeth. Honestly this was nothing compared to the cuts and bruises she had to endure during her Viso Maledetto training. โ€œTo be honest, I donโ€™t think they were here simply to rob the place either,โ€ she expressed as she nodded to a few guns on the ground.

โ€œThey did demand the location of the Kingsman headquarters, but I told them that I didnโ€™t know anything,โ€
the older gentleman pointed out as he began to wrap up Zoeyโ€™s cuts before holding her suit jacket out for her. He then closed up the med-kit and returned to his spot behind the desk, placing the med-kit under the register once more.

Zoey tilted her head curiously as the gentleman brought up a bit of information that she didnโ€™t even know. โ€œWhy would they come to a tailorโ€™s shop looking for the location of Kingsman?โ€ she questioned as she stood up and looked over at her friend, wondering what he was thinking.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™ด๐š๐š๐šœ๐šข ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน

Postby jj735 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:38 pm

x

x

She was so perfect, Eggsy didn't really know what he should say, or if he
should even say anything at all. Zoey was going to be a Kingsman agent,
he was sure of it. Her combat skills were amazing, her accent that
combined the stereotypical British and Italian accents into a warm
voice that he could listen to singing at the bar... Zoey didn't use to make
him this nervous. She didn't use to make his heart beat a mile a minute.

They used to have nerf-gun fights and they would use wooden swords
that they made themselves. Zoey was the perfect friend because she
was the only girl, the only person, around that matched his skill level.
She was the one that convinced him to do all of those gymnastics so he
would become more flexible. She was his best friend, and he pushed her
away. That's what really made him nervous - would she forgive him?

x
He tried not to guilt himself so much, though he saw the sullen teenage girl (that he had told he didn't want to be near her when he found a new group of friends to hang out with) every time his eyes met Zoey's. So he looked away. He hoped she wasn't as bitter as he was regretful. From the way she was speaking, it seemed as though nothing was wrong. Something felt off, though. He couldn't quite place it. "ha. ha. Zoey Segretti, the world's funniest." He teased her right back. " and I didn't just happen to show up, I-" He stopped and shrugged, smiling. Maybe Zoey thought he had stopped talking for a different reason, but Eggsy knew then that things might not be so bad; he had slipped back into his usual manner around friends. It was as if it hadn't been however many years, as if he and Zoey were meeting up after a couple of days apart.

Deciding not to finish his sentence, Eggsy took his Kingsman glasses off and slid them into his breast pocket. How daft was he to have left his umbrella at home? Always be prepared. That sentence had been drilled into his head since the first day of training. What if Zoey hadn't been there? He might not have seen Jordan and Ryan. He was getting relaxed, being back in his home town. Perhaps a bit too relaxed. After what felt like a little too long, he spoke to Zoey again. "Well, it seems you made quite the impression." He said in a quiet tone, teasing and praising her at the same time. "His name is Bao, by the way." He quickly leaned closer to her and whispered, nodding to the elderly man that had gotten her cleaned up. He leaned away just as fast. His accent was relaxing a little, and it wasn't so violently british . He was getting used to being around her again. Hopefully, she or he wouldn't leave this time.

OOC: violently british? lmao ok
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me