` im the avatar! ` - 1x1 with nature

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

` im the avatar! ` - 1x1 with nature

Postby wildsight » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:06 pm

XX;
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┌─────────────────────────────────────┐

'
in a world of four nations, peace is only expected to last so long isn't it? well, perha
ps. with the help of the avatar, these for nations: the water tribe, the earth kingdo
m, the fire nation and the air normads. for many generations these nations existed
peacefully - until a certain war... then not so peacefully. however, generations afte
r said war, generations after many, many avatars is where the peace has began to e
dge away once more. another war ensued, though much shorter than the many bef
ore, it destroyed much of the world. but this one ended differently. the avatar cyc
le has changed. it seems that the cycle skips one nation: the fire nation. the cycle
continues, but its been sometime since the fire nation has had an avatar of their o
wn and they aren't happy about it. the rest of the nations mock and joke about thi
s, the most advance nation without an avatar. some even say they got what they d
eserved, after the war they caused so long ago. something one particular nation h
asn't forgotten about. and their new but young leader - they've always been diffe
rent from the rest - wants revenge. with the avatar on their side, its not likely th
e fire nation can avoid this. unless - they fight fire with fire. it spreads quickly w
hen the other nations find out that the fire nation has their own avatar. it has to
be fake. war is brewing, there isn't much time to debate. the avatar and their o
wn little group, must figure out if this other avatar is really all they claim to be

└─────────────────────────────────────┘
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:06 pm

reserved for character listing and such - will pretty up later hh
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ` im the avatar! ` - 1x1 with nature

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:01 am

Picture belongs to me
~Name~
Raksha
~Gender~
Female
~Age~
~Personality~
wip
~History~
wip
~Nation~
Fire Nation
~Bender~
2nd Avatar: Water and Air
~Crush~
None yet
~Other~
Has a pet Cat Deer named Ami

~Name~
Hakuu
~Gender~
Male
~Age~
~Personality~
wip
~History~
wip
~Nation~
Earth Kingdom
~Bender~
Earthbender (and Lavabender)
~Crush~
Nothing yet
~Other~
Hi ya!
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:07 pm

XXX
────────────────────

'
text text text text text text text text text te

────────────────────
XXXXXXXXXXXImage
╭────────────────────────────────╮

'
name. daiki age. nineteen years old gender. male sexuality. heterosexual
role. the first avatar nation. earth kingdom bender. earth and fire bender
romantic interest. none currently

desc. light complexion with dark hair and orange eyes

╰────────────────────────────────╯
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
─────────────────────────────────────

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXX
────────────────────

'

────────────────────
XXXXXXXXXXXXXImage
╭────────────────────────────────╮

'
name. zhen age. nineteen years old gender. female sexuality. heterosexual
role. unknown/tba nation. fire nation bender. fire bender / lightning generation
romantic interest. none currently

desc. light complexion with black hair and ruby eyes

╰────────────────────────────────╯
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
─────────────────────────────────────
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:37 pm

Yay! We can start! Do you want to start us off?
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:01 pm

yes we can! you can start us off if you'd like, but if you would
      prefer me doing it, then i can. i don't really know how exactly
      we would start it off. i would assume possibly interactions
      between the characters, possibly the earthbenders beginning
      their journey toward the fire nation/just arriving and the others
      just doing whatever or just having everyone meet up?
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:28 pm

You can start us off
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` im the avatar! ` - 001

Postby wildsight » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:53 pm

━━ DAIKI !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      19 y/o | male | first avatar / earth & fire bending | tags; hakuu
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ━━"What is wrong with me?" These were the words that Daiki kept repeating over and over to himself. He couldn't understand why, him of all people, had to be the avatar. It wasn't exactly because he didn't want to be. Being the avatar had been quite a surprise when he first found out, but when he discovered he couldn't do any airbending nor waterbending, then he discovered there must have been some kind of mistake. Surely, there had been no person who could bend two elements in history had there? And there had been no such thing as an avatar who could only bend two elements either, right? Then if that's true, why can't I learn airbending or waterbending? Daiki let out a heavy sigh as he laid his face in his hands, not knowing what to do with himself. How could he possibly be the avatar, if he couldn't bend all four elements?

━━Stop feeling sorry for yourself, said a small voice that interrupted his thoughts. He let out a sigh and slowly rose to his feet. He'd been sitting outside the camp that he and his friend Hakuu had made, as they were on a journey toward the fire nation. He'd been up quite early that morning, as usual. He didn't know what they were looking for exactly, but they needed to find this 'avatar.' Ha like there could be another avatar...right? He had always laughed at the idea, but for some reason as they grew closer and closer to the fire nation, he began to second guess himself. What if there really was another avatar? What if this person happened to be the real avatar and he was just some kind of fraud? Surely, there must be a mistake somewhere?

━━Shaking his head to dislodge the thoughts, Daiki glanced around to see if Hakuu was up yet. Not seeing his fellow earthbender anywhere nearby, he stayed where he was staring into the distance. Not far now, he noted as he watched the sun rise. It would only be a matter of time before they reached the fire nation. But even so that was only part of the task. They still had to find, this avatar whoever they were. He didn't know what he'd do if they managed to find them, perhaps Hakuu had a plan for that. He could always count on his friend, but at this point he wasn't even sure that he would know what to do. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
      ━━ ZHEN !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      19 y/o | female | firebender / lightning generation | tags; raksha
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ━━Zhen really had no business being up this early, especially out of the house, but what did it matter. She did have business, important business. That is, if one could call meeting with your friend who just so happened to be the avatar and nation's new hero in the normal secret meeting place important business. One thing Zhen didn't understand though, was why they had to meet secretly. Not because they'd get in trouble for talking to each other, but because Raksha didn't like meeting elsewhere. The reason being 'because she was the avatar', only amazed her every time she heard it. Zhen had never really been one to shy away from others, being known for something great as such had always been a dream of her's, yet she was really no more than the average fire nation citizen. Average, pff. She wasn't average. She was one of the only people who truly knew the avatar. Well, one of them anyway.

━━Zhen didn't understand exactly how there could be two avatars. Much less the fire nation having an avatar that couldn't even use firebending. It just wasn't there. This idea she had tossed around in her head during her free time and every time she'd end up making herself even more confused than the last time. She wouldn't admit it, but at times it even made her a little suspicious. Then again, she was probably the fire nation's only hope anyway, so fraud or not she had to be the hero in some way. She knew it was bad - wrong even - to think of her friend in that matter, but she'd always been the type to question people over and over, even if she'd known them for a long time. This was a trait she had picked up from her father, a general in the nation's army. He'd often say "not to truly trust anyone, as anyone could stab you in the back later on". She'd never imagined one of her friends doing that to her though, whenever she heard this she always thought her father had served a little too much time in his position and had become overly paranoid.

━━After a bit of crisscrossing, dodging and the like she began to near the meeting place. She never took the same way for one reason or another, mostly because she didn't want anyone following her. Even though, it probably wouldn't be likely. Now who's the paranoid one? A small voice asked. She let out a huff, before shoving the voice away. Finally, she had reached the outskirts of the town. It was too easy to get passed without even a glance, then again its not like anyone had any business following her anyway. She then headed toward a tree line. Not far into it, it opened up into a small clearing. No one was there. Good news and bad. Perhaps, Raksha had other things to do, or simply was running late. There could be no way that she could have been late. Hopefully, anyway. Oh well. Now there was only one thing to do - her favorite thing. Wait.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:56 am

Hakuu was splayed out on the ground like a star fish, snoring away as he dreamt happily, a dribble of drool going down the side of his mouth. Snorting a little with a grumble as he rolled over, he soon found himself waking up and staring at a rock a few inches from his face. The earthbender slowly moved to an upright position, stretching his arms over his head as he let out a tired yawn,"Good morning!" He said, feeling all refreshed after a good night's sleep.
He looked over to where Daiki was standing, staring off into the distance. He recalled the day his friend had told him that he was the avatar and how excited he was for his pal. But now with the rummers of another avatar, he knew his friend was having doubts if what he was the real one or not. Hakuu got up to his feet and put his hands in his pockets before walking over to Daiki. Standing next to the avatar, he put one arm on his shoulders,"I know exactly what you are thinking right now, and I say stop beating yourself down. You are the avatar and nothing will change that fact. Besides, you have to admit that if there is a second avatar, it would be pretty cool. I mean, no one has heard of two avatars before!" He said with a childish grin.

Quiet steps wondered through the halls as she moved as swiftly as she could, desprite to not be spotted. Raksha pressed herself along the side of the wall at the corner before looking both ways. Smiling a little to not see any guards, she continued on her way. She was tired of constantly having to meet with elders and guards keeping a watch on her just because she was the avatar.
Why did everything have to change? Why me? ran through her mind as she turned into another hall. So much has changed for her over the years. She grew up in a decent size house with her parents and everything was fine until it was discovered that she was a waterbender at a young age. Since then, she was teased and treated as an outcast from all the kids and even some of her teachers in school because she wasn't, as they said, 'a true citizen of the fire nation', simply due to the fact that she was a waterbender. It wasn't until a bit later in life when her mother was gravely ill that Raksha had learned that her mother was originally from the water tribe in the South Pole. That was 7 years ago. Upon losing her mother, things started to look up a bit when she met Zhen. The first person who really treated her as a friend.
Then, 4 months ago, everything took another turn when she suddenly started to airbend. The fire nation couldn't believe it, and suddenly started calling her their hero, and that their time of being shamed from the other nations was going to end. Even the fire nation counsel moved her and her father to a larger place in the town, where they could train her to hone her bending and keep an eye on her, which of course, meant knowing everywhere she went and who she went with. This made Raksha feel quite uncomfortable.
Raksha soon found a window to slip out of before making her way towards the outskirts of town. She was glad it was still kind of early, which meant not to many people were out and about yet. She mostly stuck to the alleyways anyways, keeping herself in the shadows. She stopped every once and a while to insure that she was alone before continuing on again. When the tree line came into sight, she smiled a little and put a bit more speed into her step until she was under the safety of cover of the trees. She took a minute to catch her breath before she continued to walk towards the clearing, smiling a bit as she could make out the silhouette of her friend,"Zhen!" She called as she started to run over to her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` im the avatar! ` - 002

Postby wildsight » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:56 am

━━ DAIKI !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      19 y/o | male | first avatar / earth & fire bending | tags; hakuu
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ━━As he continued to wait for his friend to wake up, Daiki turned his thoughts to the fire nation instead. He wondered what it would be like - of course, he briefly remembered meeting a firebender at one point - they had helped him train in the ways of firebending, but he also remembered it hadn't lasted very long. It was if the firebender hadn't liked him...he knew that the fire nation, wasn't in the best mind at this time due to the fact they hadn't had a avatar of their own for generations. Until now. Supposedly. Daiki wasn't really sure of the idea of there being another avatar, but maybe once he met them he'd change his mind. Still, a part of him worried about this. What would it be like going to the fire nation? Would it be easy to find the other avatar? He didn't really know.

━━His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden voice, nearly causing him to flinch. Feeling the sudden touch from his friend quickly calmed him down though and his thoughts cleared for a moment. Somehow, Hakuu always seemed to know what he was thinking. Exactly what he was thinking. He let out a sigh, before turning to his friend. "Well, I guess you're right. But you have to also admit - it is a little weird don't you think? I mean...I'm just nervous about this whole thing." He said as he turned his gaze in the direction of the fire nation. They'd be there soon enough, but he wasn't in all that of a hurry to get there. He was quite nervous on the situation, but he knew it had to be done. It was the only way to find out about this other avatar and see if the fire nation was telling the truth. Or if it was simply another plot against the rest of the nations.
      ━━ ZHEN !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      19 y/o | female | firebender / lightning generation | tags; raksha
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ━━While waiting wasn't the most ideal thing to do, being away from the rest of the nation was quite refreshing every once in awhile. Especially, now. The nation had been in...quite the state as of late, mostly due to the fact of a possible war brewing in their midst. Her father had been among those paranoid, as they all knew they wouldn't stand a chance against the other nations, especially the one with the avatar. That's why they were so grateful when Raksha discovered the ability to do not only waterbending, but airbending as well. It was a little amusing that she of all people was held at such a high standard now, after being made fun of during her childhood. But she didn't have anything against it, she was glad that these things had changed.

━━What she didn't like about it though, was that they basically got into her business whether she liked it or not. She had a brief experience of such a thing, but on a dramatically lower scale when her father was promoted to general - and it had only lasted a short time. She couldn't imagine living like Raksha did, but there was little one could do about it since the nation was so desperate for a hero. Soon enough, her thoughts were interrupted by the avatar herself as she called out her name. "Raksha!", she called back in return and couldn't help but smile a bit. "Have you been doing well? Any trouble as of late?", she asked her friend as she ran over to meet her.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me