• it's a beautiful day to save lives

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: • it's a beautiful day to save lives

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:46 pm

((oh wow! that’s pretty interesting! you must be absolutely exhausted by the time you’re done.))

Nessa smiled slightly, watching her. “I mean, I would definitely say Tylenol, but maybe a couple of those nice patches.” She said. “I already grabbed a few. Don’t tel my boss.” She smiled. “Maybe you should stick to a car. Or a bus.”

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:13 pm

“I would offer to drive, but you’re my only method of transportation these days. Guess I’m just a motorcycle girl now.” She grinned. “Do you need someone to go with you? Are you like able to move enough?” She asked, gently sticking the other one along her more bruised side.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:34 pm

((i just realize the quotes in Ray’s form were Hamilton, I kept being like, why is it so familiar? satisfied is so HEARTBREAKING i adore Angelica ))

Nessie grinned at her. “I’m really experiencing everything here.” She laughed. “Maybe that’s just what I’ll be. A bike girl.” She grinned, opening the door. “I’ll get an Uber.”

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:57 pm

((i feel soooo awful for Eliza bc like she’s nothing but sweet and she just doesn’t get anything she deserves))

Nessie stood in the rain, face turned up once more. Freakish, yes, but god, it was nice. She laughed as Ray came over. “Rain coats are boring. I love the rain, honestly. There was so much sun, California, and North Carolina, here it’s green and beautiful. There’s life everywhere.” She said, opening the door for Ray.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Nessie watched the trees go by, struggling to keep her eyes open. She’d had barely any sleep, and wasn’t really expecting to have a ton of time to catch up. She was slightly shocked at the house, it was very...to be super stereotypical, Cullen-esque. But it was beautiful. She grinned at the dog, immediately dropping to her knees to gush over him. “What a BABY. What a sweet little baby.” She cooed.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:45 pm

“God, I just want to get lost here.” Nessie sighed, looking around at the forest. “I can’t...it’s amazing to be somewhere where it’s just...uninhabited. There’s no humans ruining everything.” She said, absently stroking Moose’s ear. “Also, I think I want to steal your dog.” Nessa laughed. “You don’t have to cook, either. Not if you’re not up to it.”

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:13 pm

Nessie stood at the windows, looking out into the forest. “That would be absolutely amazing.” She grinned. “I would love that.” She grinned as Moses brought her a toy, pulling at it, then tossing it for him. “Nice boy.” She said, stroking his ears back. “I love you already.” She whispered. Dog, babies, kittens, she was a sucker for all of them. Big eyes, cute, she was a goner. She smiled at the familiar song, beginning to sing along quietly, still playing with the dog. “ You take it on the run baby, if that's the way you want it, baby then I don't want you around.”

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:41 pm

As Ray kept cooking, Nessie kept drifting around the house, dancing around every once in a while, running after Moose. She had always wanted a dog, but had never really gotten around to it. When she had first been assigned as the chief's intern, she's been mocked, and honestly, had worries about missing out on opportunities. Every single one of her expectations about her intern year had been exceeded in months. Plus, Ray was kind of her only friend. She liked being around her. As Ray finished, she made her way to the table, serving herself, grinning at Ray. "Oh my god. This is amazing. Thank you!"

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:25 pm

Nessie laughed and chatted her way through dinner, eagerly talking about California, and growing up on the coast, the redwoods, the cable cars, and everything else. She talked more about her school experience, about her favorite spot on campus (Duke Gardens) and how she’d decided on Seattle. She followed Ray and Moose out, smiling. “No trouble at all. Let’s go.”

((heeeey hope your day went well!)

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:50 pm

As they reached the bridge, Nessie drew in a breath. It was spectacular. It was honestly something out of a fairy tale, woth the mist and the falls, and the rain. She looked out into the forest, leaning forward slightly. “Oh my god.” She whispered. “This is heaven.” She murmjred. “I get it. I would too.” She said, turning to stare into the falls, grinning as the mist hit her face, the roar or the water in her bones.

((good! got a candle that smells like summer, new Taylor Swift album, it’s been great.))

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me