1x1 w// Fuego and Poppy

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 w// Fuego and Poppy

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:25 am

We know what the plot is! Please don’t post if you aren’t us ✌️
Attachments
76AC7B91-DF08-4612-AD69-28F0657FACCB.jpeg
76AC7B91-DF08-4612-AD69-28F0657FACCB.jpeg (24.3 KiB) Viewed 134 times
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 w// Fuego and Poppy

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:44 pm

name: Isabella
nickname: Belle, Bella, Izzy
face claim*: Madelyn Cline

personality: Madeline is a very well mannered women, but she's not uptight and rude and is polite to strangers. She is a very nice girl, and hates when she gets mad, but doesn’t show it unless she is really bothered, but still hides her feelings. She likes to have fun and be adventurous. When it comes down to it she can be serious when and if she has to be. Isabella likes a challenge and is very bright, having been very studious due to her mother and fathers persistence and was pushed towards her goals in life, so she is persistent and motivated. It kind of puts her off if people have never had goals, or plan on sitting around for the rest of their lives She doesn't know how they can stand to just sit around. She's one of those people who only trusts those she gets close to. She's open and acceptive, supportive as well, trying to make sure that everyone is ok. If the situation presents itself, she can get fired up if she is being directly attack, or it at least worries her. She is very loyal and defends her friends. Back in Melan, she had a best friend that she was close to and trusted with her life, but one day this friend turned against her and ruined her overall trust towards everyone and caused a slight bitterness in her heart. Though she does open up to people, it's rare.

She needs to have her life on track and have structure to it, or otherwise she gets slightly panicked if she doesn't have something to put her mind to. All her life she has always been under heavy judgement, told what to do and how to dress, and her self and body confidence has been broken down, but she is very stubborn and tries to stay confident as to not appear weak. She hates feeling belittled and hates to get defensive, but will if she has to, and tries to support people so they don't have to feel this.

likes*: fun, freedom, animals, reading, art, gymnastics, sometimes fashion, aesthetic and aesthetic videos, music
dislikes*: people with zero manures and who curse a lot, being bossed around and treated like a child, being patronised,

sexuality*: straight
romantic interest*: open to discuss
friends/foes*: none

physical description: Isabella stand at about five foot four. She had long blonde hair that reaches her bottom, and is dark at the roots. She had dark brown almond shaped eyes, long thick black eyelashes. She is petite and toned, curvy.

hometown/where you're from: born in Melan, Italy, and spent her first ten years there. Than her parents moved her to Los Angeles.

other: Speaks with a soft Italian accent and can speak both fluent Italian and English.
Attachments
8C12C09B-283F-4101-99D3-E0F7C7D13259.jpeg
Not my image
8C12C09B-283F-4101-99D3-E0F7C7D13259.jpeg (23.11 KiB) Viewed 127 times
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:49 am

Azael Santana

full name azael valentino del rio santana
age 23
gender male
birthday june 13
orientation heterosexual
nationality puerto rican
hometown canas, ponce
birthstone alexandrite, moonstone, pearl
zodiac sign gemini

height 6'2"
weight 178
build athletic
eyes brown
hair black, curly
significant features dimples in both cheeks
mods pierced ears, left helix piercing, nose piercing, YHLQMDLG tatoo under his right collarbone, pura vida tattoo underneath his left collarbone, viper tattoo on the right side of his torso, palm tree tattoo on his right shoulderblade, sun with gemini symbol on his right pec
faceclaimbad bunny

family/history azael was born to the santana family on june 13 to fabian santana and paola del rio, with a sister named isabel (25) and two younger twin brothers named javier and jadiel (17). although the santana family was a little poor, they always managed to make the most of their situation and every day was nothing far from being a bembé. azael will always consider himself lucky to have been raised by such a happy, loving family.

personality as expected from a santana, azael is one of the most friendliest, easygoing people you will ever meet. it's rare to find someone who dislikes him and even then it's usually purely from jealousy. azael is extremely extroverted and fun to be around. growing up with a love for dancing and music, you can often find him strumming random songs on his guitar. azael is a very goofy and reliable person and is extremely loyal to those he loves. he is also extremely open minded and understanding and spends most of his time figuring those around him out. he has a huge heart and even if you were to do him wrong he's rather figure out what's causing you to act that way and try and help you rather than get angry. he can get his feelings hurt pretty easily but will never show it, since azael is an expert at hiding his feelings. aniel is a very fast paced spontaneous person and is always moving on to the next thing. he rarely is able to follow through with projects or commitments unless he's made a promise to somebody and is truly a free spirit.

likes fruit, fútbol, jaguars, red, yellow, green, blue, purple, rain, beaches, freedom, parties, music, and people watching
dislikes ham, mosquitos, uptight people, conflict/drama, and repetitive boring tasks
pet peeves being told what to do, being dragged into drama, people who think he's mexican, loud chewers, quiet talkers
fears being alone, bugs that jump

other always wears diamond studs and a diamond-encrusted chain with a cross. speaks semi-fluent english and perfect spanish and has a very thick puerto rican accent. he also has a doberman pinscher named conejo.
song amarillo por j balvin

romantic interests open for discussion
friends open for discussion
foes open for discussion
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:52 am

Azael Santana
|Male|Heterosexual|18|tags:|

A cool breeze from the carribean sea lightly caressed the sweltering bodies that packed the outdoor beachfront club, hips swaying and grinding to the deafening reggaeton. The music was too loud for one to remember about tomorrow’s responsibilities or worries, the wild yet graceful way everyone danced making it impossible to focus on anything but the present moment. His body effortlessly synched to every rapid beat of the timpani, Azael took another long swig from the oversized bottle that he loosely grasped in his hand. His inhibitions had escaped his mind hours ago when the substance had first begun to trickle into his long, lean body. Strands of dark curly hair fell in front of his cognac brown eyes that were locked on the beautiful morena that was dancing with him. The tropical yellow button up shirt he wore was completely undone, draped over his carmel torso like curtains and exposing his defined muscles rippling with every movement.
Throwing his head back to take another swing, the bottle was beginning to feel heavier, a small bit of liquid dribbling down his chin. Wiping the substance from his face, he was finding it harder to stay balanced on his feet as his body began to feel like it was being weighed down. His head was spinning, everything all of his senses were taking it blending as one. The world around him slowed, his vision growing cloudy. A gross, nauseating ache brewed in his stomach, his hazy eyes lazily darting around to try and spot a bathroom so he could throw up. His steps faltered as he made his way through the crowd, his grip becoming looser on the almost empty bottle. Nearly reaching the bathroom, his eyelids along with the rest of his body grew heavier, it being almost impossible to discern what was going on around him. The bottle slipped from his hand and shattered at his feet, shards of glass that he couldn’t seem to feel slicing through his skin. He no longer felt in control of his body as he watched his surroundings spin and fall around him, his head hitting the cold floor with the last thing he saw being a clear face of a man emerging from the crowd.
Salty water violently escaped his body as he awoke to practically heaving his insides out, his head throbbing with an intense dull ache. Using all the strength he had left, he rolled himself onto his side as he felt himself beginning to choke on his own vomit. Tears streaming down his face after not being able to stop coughing for what seemed like forever, he collapsed on his back, a deep painful sigh escaping my body. Azael began to become aware of every ache and pain in his body as he lied with his eyes closed, the searing heat of the sun beating down on his sweat ridden face. He slowly propped himself up on his elbows, taking in his surroundings for the first time. His shoulder and core were overwhelmingly sore, causing him to slightly lose his balance and mutter a string of curse words under his breath. Sand clung to his cut up and bruised legs, a yellow shirt tied above his knee. His gaze slowly swept over the island he had been stranded on, with no memories of anything up until this moment.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:40 am

Isabella Giordani

The cold wind whipped through Isabella's long blonde hair, casting it over her blanket clad shoulders. The girl hardly noticed the cold, her dark brown eyes gazing out at the sea. It was grey, almost appearing sad. Thunder rumbled all around her, lighting crackling through the dark rain clouds like a photo flash. Isabella sat alone on the red checkered picnic blanket in the blue water resistant send, a whicker basket full of homemade food standing untouched beside her. A bed with one pillow was set up, the flaps of the tent pinned back so a clear view of the water could be seen. Isabella realised it probably wasn't the best weather to be camping on a cliff face, but she just wanted to be alone for a bit. Take a break from her structure life. A smirk played on the girls pale pink lips, her eyelashes flickering slightly. She turned her petite body to reach into the basket and grab the cold neck of some raspberry drink. She popped it open and took a swig, her eyes widening at the strong taste of something else, very strong, something that dissipated her thoughts and made her warm. She smiled and put the drink down, picking up her camera to get a photo of the view. Her heart hung heavily in her chest, and the girl took another drink. She quickly finished off the bottle and took another. She stepped over the line of the tent, her bare feet brushing the long grass that whipped her legs. Her pink drink was still clasped in the other hand as she turned and gazed at the large white house that stood a bit in the distance. Her parents house. She frowned and dashed back into her tent, grabbing her phone and speaker. She turned on both and turned up her music so it was almost deafening. Probably to block out the rest of her life too. She began to twirl and dance, closing her eyes so that she felt the music. The drinks in her hand kept coming and disappearing, so she grabbed another and another. She felt happy, loose, distracted. The wind buffeted her clothes but she hardly noticed as she danced. She felt outrageously sick, but not having to worry about anything felt so appealing to her. But judging by the slowly unappealing feelings in her stomach that the drink brought, so she dropped in on the grass. An unfamiliar, seeding feeling waved through her body and she scrambled back over to the tent. She collapsed onto the mass of blankets and groaned into the pillow. Her breaths quickened, her heart almost leaping out of her chest as she noticed a shadow through the fabric of the tent. It was approaching her slowly. Maybe it was one of her parents checking on her. It didn't matter, she hardly cared. The wind caressed her body, as Isabella tugged the shirt off so that she was only in her shorts and her bikini top. The music sounded hollow, the figure came closer, and the young woman's eyes fluttered shut.

Something about the haze in Isabella's mind and the grogginess in her stomach didn't feel right. A different wind whipped her face and body, it was masked with salt. She coughed slightly which was followed by a stream of water and vomit. Panic flared in her chest and she spun around, hoping to find her parents house, but no, her gaze was met by unfamiliar landscape. She opened her mouth to gasp, but her body convulsed and she threw up again. Panic and adrenaline quickly chased the fog out of her brain, but no memories resurfaced. She heard noised far of the distance and stumbled back, tripping over and landing on the sodden bottom of her pants. The cold was almost unnerving, which freaked Isabella out because she was only wearing a bikini and shorts. "Great" she grumbled and stood up, bringing a hand to the cut towards the front of her head that now leaked warm blood. She shivered slightly, clasping her elbows. She took a deep breath and shouted "HELLO?!" as she began to quickly jog down the beach.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:48 pm

Azael Santana

Azael pushed himself up to his feet, the pain in his left leg and especially his foot making it difficult to stay standing. His surroundings felt unfamiliar, panic welling up inside of him as his eyes darted around the island.
Azael began limping around aimlessly, looking for anything that could help him understand what was going on. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted some kind of motion, causing him to turn his head.

A short and curvy woman was running towards him quite fast. Her long blonde hair swayed against her fair skin with each step, her almond shaped eyes focused on Azael. As if in a trance, he couldn’t seem to react. He just watched her as she came closer, his mouth agape and his heart racing.

“¡Oye chiquitita! ¿Quién eres? ¿Por qué estás corriendo hacia mi? (Hey you! Who are you? Why are you running at me?)” He finally managed to call out.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:35 pm

Isabella Giordani

Isabella saw that there was in fact a person in the distance. She began to move her tan legs quicker, trying to move as quickly as she could towards him without shifting her wounded head too much. As she got closer to the figure in the did stance, she noticed that it was in fact a young man hobbling towards her.

As she got closer, she noticed that he was tan, tall and muscular. His shirt was parted to reveal a muscular stomach. She looked away at to his legs that were all cut up and bruised, and he seemed to be staggering slightly. By the state that he was in, and herself, they seemed to be in a similar boat. He began to speak, but she realised that English wasn't his first language. She recognised the language he spoke in, but couldn't speak it herself. She'd have to try her best. She crossed her arms to try to cover her chest and toned stomach slightly so she wasn't as confronting. "Ciao. tu chi sei? perché sei qui? (Hi. Who are you? Why are you here?)" she asked him, not quiet understand what he said. Judging from the questioning look from him, he wanted to know who she was and why she was running.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Azael Santana

He stopped walking towards the girl, his brows furrowing as he stared at her in confusion.

“¡Ay! You no speak spanish. ¿Es italiano? Yo no sé. Ehm.. you speak ingles? Lo siento, my ingles no es very good.” He spoke again with a very thick puerto rican accent, making his way over to her and stopping right in front of her.

He looked her up and down one more time, running a hand through his curls.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:26 pm

Isabella Giordani

Isabella covered her eyes with her left hand, placing her right on her hip so that she could get another look at the stranger. By the look she was getting, he didn't understand her too much.

"I-" she paused, trying to find her words. She had learned a bit of his language, but it wasn't helpful. "I do speak both fluence English and Italian... this is going to be really difficult" she replied, and smiled ever so slightly. She dropped the hand over her mouth to cover the smile, finding it highly inappropriate in a situation like this. It felt better to brighten up the situation with a slight laugh or smile, but she didn't want the stranger to think she was stupid. Oh well. She smiled slightly at him. "I'm Isabella" she introduced herself.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:41 pm

Azael Santana

“Yes. I speak un poco english. I try to understand and I hope that you can understand también. Lo siento.” He responded, his eyes flickering to a hint of a smile on the girl’s face.

“I’m Isabella” She introduced herself.

“Isabella? Tu nombre? My nombre is Azael. Y qué hermosa es tu sonrisa. (Isabella? Your name? My name is Azael. And what a beautiful smile you have)”
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me