Another 1x1 with Tropic

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Tropic

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:16 pm

Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: Lynx

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his cheeks hear up and heart to faster when his name was said... Due to this, he asked "Did...did you already tell me your nane?" He seemed to have forgotten, with his mind clearly on other things.

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. "this is going to sound weird, but um...could I feel your face a moment. That way I'll have a mental picture, if I hear your name or voice."

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and she purred just as bit. She felt her fur heat up as she was told she was cute and pretty. ..She shook her head, then looked up at the girl and meowed at her.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Shepherd. Her tail flicked back and forth a couple of times. She twitched her ears, and she nodded to the fox female, glancing to Kirri a moment. He dipped his head, and she said "It's nice to meet you, too."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:19 pm

Bump
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:56 am

(Ahhh, Sorry for taking so long to reply...)

Lynx- 16 - Neko - Tags: Harper

Lynx thought for a minuet before nodding his head. “I think I did...?” he replied, not being able to remember himself if he had said his name yet or not. “I don’t mind telling you again though. I’m Lynx.” he added, smiling a bit as the fluttering in his chest and stomach increased.

Cobalt - 14 - Neko - Tags: Mau and Larka

Cobalt looked over at Mau, his ears perking with curiosity and his tail swishing back and forth. “Um... sure. I’d be ok with that.” he replied before stopping walking and standing still.

Reyna - 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Milliana

Reyna giggled happily and continued to pet the little, happy, kitty as she walked along toward her home. After a little longer, she reached her house, unlocked the door, walked inside and then closed it back. “Well, here we are.” she announced, looking at the happy kitty once more and smiling.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara and Kirri

Ruby nodded and looked around a bit before looking at Kirri and then back at Kara. "Do you both live nearby?" she asked, unsure of what to say at first and trying to make conversation.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:48 pm

[me and my friend made a new RP, and I know you like multi fandom RPs. Would you like me to PM you the link to the discussion thread? Oh! Idk if you saw on the wolf discussion thread. Lucifer is asking what Haku would name future pups.]

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his heart continue to go like a runaway train. Shaking his head, he put a hand on his chest. He then smiled as he said “I’m Harper Sora, Sora is my middle name.”

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. "Thank you,” he said sweetly, doing his thing and even touching the ears. “What color are your hair and ears?”

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and she purred just as bit. She looked around the place as she was brought in. She meowed loudly as though to say it was nice.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Kirri. Her tail flicked back and forth a couple of times. She twitched her ears, and she nodded to the fox female. She smiled as she said “We do live nearby.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm

(I would love the link to the discussion thread! I'm excited to join! :3 Right! I did see that and I think I replied! I'll be sure to reply again soon! Again, I'm sorry for taking so long to respond.)

Lynx smiled a bit at Harper, perking his ears and swishing his tail bit as the butterflies in his stomach continued. "Harper Sora..." he repeated the name, trailing off a bit. "That's a very nice name. It fits you." he stated, a light blush coming across his face.

Cobalt let Mau feel his face and ears, trying his best to stay as still as possible. He heard the question and smiled back before answering. "My hair is kind of a silvery color. My ears are the same color but more grey and pink on the inside." he explained, trying to give a good description.

Reyna chuckled as she crouched own and pet the pretty and happy kitty. She got the feeling that the kitty liked the home, at least she hoped so. She continued to pet her, rubbing her head gently.

Ruby smiled back in response. "That's great to know!" she replied cheerfully. She looked around a bit before looking back at Kara and Kirri.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:16 pm

[Here:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4404400&hilit=Misty
XD
Again, we need to finish forms on the merfolk one x one. I'm super excited to start posting.]

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his heart continue to go like a runaway train. He nodded to the other boy, saying "I...I like your name a lot too," then looking down. He felt his cheeks heating up once more, and let out a sigh.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. " Handsome...or I can only assume so, since I kind of cant see actually...Um, anyway! Thank you for letting me do that," he said as he backed up.

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and she purred just as bit. She rubbed on the petting hand, once again, and closed her eyes a moment. She then opened them as her belly grumbled...

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Kirri. Her tail flicked back and forth a couple of times. She twitched her ears, and she nodded to the fox female. She smiled as she said “Um, you um...would you like to come see our house?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:48 pm

(I'm excited about the merfolk 1x1 too! I'm so sorry it has taken me a bit to respond to things... I will be sure to get the rest of the forums up for the merfolk 1x1 RP very, very, soon!)

Lynx felt himself blushing even more as he smiled at Harper. "Thank you..." Lynx responded, trailing off a bit as he flicked his tail a bit and perked his ears curiously.

Cobalt caught himself blushing a little at being called handsome by Mau. He chuckled lightly, smiling at him. "Your very welcome." he responded, nodding at him. "Oh! And thank you as well." he added quickly.

Reyna heard the sound of the happy little kitty's belly grumbling and she stopped petting her for a moment and stood up once more. "Oh! I'm sorry, sweet kitty. I should get you something to eat." she said out loud, heading for the kitchen to see what she could fix for her.

Ruby smiled excitedly and wagged her tail back and forth a bit, ears perking curiously and excitedly. "Sure! I would love that!" she replied cheerfully.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:08 pm

[XP Kay
The name Merlin is now stuck in my head, so using that for something in one of these 1x1s]

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his heart continue to go like a runaway train. He nodded to the other boy, saying "You. You’re welcome.” He then smiled a little at the Neko boy a moment.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. "You’re welcome,” he said, then blushed. “So, um...let’s get to the park shall we?” he asked him.
(Forgot if they were already there...)

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and she purred just as bit. She seemed to nod to her. She then sat back on her haunches and waited for the good food.

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Kirri. Her tail flicked back and forth a couple of times. She twitched her ears, and she nodded and smiled. “Okay, um...come on then,” she said, moving to go then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:12 pm

(Alright! That's a really cool name!:3)

Lynx smiled back, blushing as his heart continued to race and fluttered. The Neko boy nodded at Harper, fidgeting a bit. "So, um, do you want to, uh... hang out or something?" he asked somewhat nervously as he continued to fidget.

Cobalt caught Mau's blush and he began blushing even more. He nodded and continued to smile at the other Neko. "Yeah! That sounds like a good plan." he responded.

Reyna made it to the kitchen and took a bowl out of one of the cabinets. She then took some leftover shrimp she had in the refridgerator and mixed it with some salmon she also had stored away. After she got the food together, she took the bowl and brought it to the little, happy, kitty."Here you go! I hope you enjoy it." she said, smiling at the little kitty.

Ruby's tail flicked excitedly and her ears perked curiously s she followed Kara and Kirri lead to their home. She was excited to see what their home was like and to get to know them better.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:19 pm

[XD]

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his heart continue to go like a runaway train. He nodded to the other boy, saying "I...I'd like that a lot, actually, if you want to. Where should we go, the ice cream place, the bookshop, where?"

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. He couldn't actually see Cobalt blushing, so soon his own blush died down. "Okay," he said with a nod, and continued towards the park.

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and she purred just as bit. She watched her pull out a bowl, then the food, then put it in the bowl. She meowed loudly in excitement, moving to eat from it.

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Kirri. Her tail flicked back and forth a couple of times. She twitched her ears, and she hummed a canine sound as she stepped forward. She began to trot alongside her dog, glancing back at the fox once in awhile.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me