Another 1x1 with Tropic

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Tropic

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:11 pm

(Did not mean to post this yet, sorry.)
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:37 pm

(Gosh, I’m so sorry for taking so long to reply. I will really try to reply more frequently from now on.)

Lynx - Male - 16 - Neko - Tags: Open/Harper

Lynx walked along, keeping his ears perked and his tail swishing a bit in curiosity. He saw a body of water nearby and thought he saw a seal swimming around, fishing in the water. The seal was very cute and it made him happy to see a seal fishing and having fun. To his surprise, the seal shifted into a human! He caught himself staring and shook his head around, not wanting to come off as a creeper if he happened to look over and catch him staring. Curiously, he began to approach him curiously.

Cobalt - 14 - Neko - Tags: Open

Cobalt walked out of his home, looking around a bit as he walked along. His ears twitched a bit as he listened and looked for anyone else who may be around.

Reyna - 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Open

Reyna walked down the side walk, taking a brisk walk to get some exercise. She thought about shifting into her leopard form, wanting to feel the wind blowing through her fur. However, she didn’t want to do it where others could see her so she decided to wait until she reached a more secluded area.

Ruby - 17 - Kitsune - Tags: Open

Ruby had stopped by the park and was sitting on a bench at the moment. She tapped her legs and sighed as she thought about what she would do today and who she may see or run into.

(No problem! I enjoy reading your posts. :-))
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:40 am

[XP it’s fine; I love all the forms, by the way
Ehehe, thank you very much]

Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: open/Lynx

The young Selkie hummed as he stretched out on the grass near the water. He had no idea anybody is there watching him...Not that he would’ve minded, and he would probably have put on a show. Anyhow, he had no clue someone was watching, anyway. He suddenly felt like eyes were on him...He shot up into a sitting posture and looked. He saw the Neko, and said “Um... hi?”

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: open/Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as he as a white tipped tail flicked. He put the harness on, then picked up the leash. He allowed his precious, pretty dog to lead him along. He gave a quiet gasp as she ran up to someone, with him. (Cobalt)

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: open/ Reyna

The happy young lady purred sweetly as she switched to white marked cat form. She twitched her ears and her bobbed tail. Her gold flecked green eyes scoped out the area. She was preparing to beg for food once more, a street cat was she. She soon came upon one that smelled like wildcat...and mewed plaintively.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: open/ technically Ruby

The sweet light brown she dog nudged the cream Shepherd. Her ears and nose twitched, and white paws stepped a bit. Her deep blue eyes blinked, as he nudged her white chest. She got the message, and ran with him to the park, seeing a girl there.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:23 pm

(Thank you! I love your forums too! Gosh, I feel so bad for not posting a reply yet, I’m so sorry it took so long...)

Lynx - 16 - Neko- Tags: Harper

Lynx stopped, not getting too close and hoping he was not coming off as a totally creep. He smiled a bit as he twitched his tail curiously. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. I couldn’t help but notice you swimming so gracefully...”he trailed off abit, not yet mentioning that he had seen him shift.

Cobalt - 14 - Neko -Tags: Mau and Larka

Cobalt stopped in his tracks and smiled, ears perking and tail swishing with curiosity as a beautiful red and white dog and who appeared to be a navy blue-haired neko. “Hi there!” he greeted curiously. The urge to pet the beautiful canine came over him but he decided he should as first. “Could I pet your friend here?” he asked curiously and excitedly.

Reyna - 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Milliana

Reyna stopped walking when she spotted a very pretty and white marked cat. She smiled crouched down curiously, gently and cautiously holding out her hand to the cat. “Hi, little one. What are you doing out here all by yourself?”she asked gently.

Ruby - 17 - Kitsune - Tags: Kara and Kirri

Ruby looked toward who appeared to be a girl and her dog running through the park. She watched them for a moment before she got to her feet and ran over to them curiously and excitedly.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:15 am

[XD thank you; it’s fine]

Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: Lynx

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He twitched a bit, then offered a smile of his own back. He hummed as he enjoyed the slight breeze. He startled a bit, saying “Y...You saw me swimming?”

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. He sighed as he scolded the dog, because she was ignoring him. She was supposed to be doing her job...He looked in the direction of the voice, saying “Actually...Follow me to the park,” he said to the other boy. “People can only pet her when the harness if off,” he said.

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat. She sniffed at the hand, then rubbed on it a bit. She purred a little as she did, tail not flicking as it’s bobbed. She looked up at Reyna, then her belly growled for food...

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby

The sweet light brown she dog ran with the cream color Shepherd. Her white markings seemed to catch the sunlight. Kirri’s tongue lolled as they ran together. She heard someone approaching and turned, seeing Ruby there and barking.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Lynx - 16 - Neko - Tags: Harper

Lynx began to get nervous but tried not to let it show. He twitched his tail a bit and smiled a small smile. “Well, yes, I’ll admit that.” he said, trying his best to sound confident. “Do you come here often?” he asked curiosuly.

Cobalt - 14 - Neko - Tags: Mau and Larka

Cobalt realized that the beautiful dog must be a service dog and he had forgotten that there were certain rules to follow. He nodded in understanding. “I understand. I would love to follow you to the park.” he responded.

Reyna - 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Milliana

Reyna began to gently scratched the kitty cat behind the ear after letting her get her scent and rub against her hand. She heard the sound of the white-marked kitties stomach growling and she felt for her. “You sound like your hungry. I bet I have food back at my place...” she trailed off, thinking that maybe she could take the hungry kitty back to her home for some food.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara and Kirri

Ruby stopped and watched them both for a minuet. They both seemed like they were so carefree and having so much fun. “Hello!” she called to them, waving as the barking hit her ears.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:43 pm

[Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: Lynx

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He continued to smile, believing this male not to be a threat, considering it's not a human. He nodded, trying not to blush. He hummed, and said "I do, yes, come here often."

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. He smiled as he directed his sightless gaze upwards. His ears twitched and perked, and he gave a nod back to the other male. "Okay, let's go; Larka, park," he said, and she began to walk.

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, bumping head against hand gently, lightly even. Her tail twitched and flicked, as she looked up at her. She twitched and perked her ears, meowing now. Her eyes brightened as she heard that, and she got louder.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Shepherd. Her white markings seemed to catch the sunlight. Kirri’s ears perked, tail flicking, as he heard the girl. Kara wondered if she'd be able to understand, and so barked "Hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Lynx felt a fluttery feeling within him that took him by surprise at first. He nodded in response, trying not to look the way he felt inside. “I see. I suppose I could introduce myself. I’m Lynx. And you are...?”he trailed off, tilting his head to the side curiously.

Cobalt nodded back and followed the navy-blue haired neko and his red and white colored dog to the park. “Oh. I don’t think I ever told you my name. I’m Cobalt. What’s your name?”he asked curiously as they walked along.

Reyna- 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Milliana

Reyna laughed lightly and gently scratched under the sweet and happy kitties chin as she rubbed her heard against her hand. It seemed to her like the kitty was excited to come with her and get some food. “Can I pick you up and take you home, or do you want to follow me? she asked gently.

Ruby came closer to the light brown dog and cream colored Shepard. Her ears perked at the sound of Kara’s voice, who she had yet to meet. “Hey! I can understand what your saying!” she exclaimed excitedly. “I’m Ruby, what is the name you and your friend?”she asked, tilting her head to the side curiously.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: Lynx

The young Selkie hummed as he watched the Neko boy a moment. He felt his heart rate pick up just a bit as he looked at him. He shook his head a couple times, then smiled again, sweetly. "My name is...Harper," he said finally to the Neko boy.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. He ears twitched and perked, and he smiled a bit at the other Neko. "My name is Mau. Now that I think about it...what species are you?" he then asked the other male, obviously not able to tell just by listening.

The happy kitty mewled again as she looked up at the werecat, tail flicking still. Her ears twitched and perked, and she licked her paw. She rubbed at her whiskers, then looked up at the girl. She mewed and pawed as if to ask to be picked up by her.

The sweet light brown she dog stood now with the cream color Shepherd. Her tail flicked back and forth a couple of times. She twitched her ears, and her eyes brightened as she looked at her. "I'm Kara and he's Kirri," she told the other canine female.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Lynx listened carefully to the young Selkie’s response, feeling himself blush a bit at his sweet smile as the fluttering inside of him increased. “Harper...” he repeated his name in a thoughtful manner. “It’s nice to meet you, Harper.” he added, smiling a bit himself.

Cobalt perked his ears as Mau spoke. He let out a small hum before answering his question. "Oh. I'm a Neko just like you." he answered before looking over at Larka and smiling.

Reyna- 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Milliana

Reyna got the message and chuckled once more before picking up the white- marked, happy little kitty. She petted her gently before beginning to walk toward her home. "Your such a sweet and pretty kitty.” she said as she continued to pet her.

Ruby smiled at them as her tail swished back and forth and her ears stayed perked and alert with curiosity. “It’s nice to meet you both.” she replied cheerfully.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me