Another 1x1 with Tropic

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Tropic

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:32 pm

Lynx - 16 - Neko - Tags: Harper

Lynx picked up his speed a bit so he could be next to Harper, venturing to grab onto and hold his hand gently. His blush deepened and his heart rate increased again as he offered the young selkie a smile as he looked over at him as they walked along.

Cobalt - 14 - Neko - Tags: Mau and Larka

Cobalt listened carefully to Mau, ears perking in an alert manner as his tail kept waving back and forth behind him. “I’m glad that your adopted family treats you well.” he replied, smiling a small smile in Mau’s direction.

Reyna- 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Milliana

Reyna shook her head in response to Milliana’s question. “Nope. No siblings that I’m aware of at least.” she replied thoughtfully. “Do you remember anything about your parents?” she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara and Kirri

Ruby loooed over at Kara as she spoke, smiling at her happily. “Yeah! That would be great!” she replied cheerfully.

Haku - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haru, Lotus, Luna, Hunter

Haku blushed, feeling warmth inside of him. He looked over at his beautiful mate and kissed him on the cheek back.

Luna - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Hunter

Luna followed Lotus’s lead, staying as alert as possible. She was excited to play with her friends and siblings.

Hunter - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Hunter kept walking forward, following the lead of Lotus and trying his best to keep up with the others.

Fuji - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Mako, Lucifer, Haku, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Fuji continued humming happily as they walked along, excited to start playing soon.

Mako - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Fuji, Lucifer, Haku, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Mako began to walk forward as well, ears up and alert. He stayed near Haru, trailing behind him a bit as he walked with the others.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:06 pm

Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: Lynx

The young Selkie fell silent but continued to blush, especially when his hand was grabbed. He sucked in a breath, but didn't stop him or shake him off. He felt his lips even twitch a bit. When Lynx smiled he smiled back, continuing to lead the way.

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he said "Me too." He smiled at the other male, knowing where he was because he could hear him. He patted the dog a couple times, then asked "Are you...hungry or thirsty or anything?"

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The now-humanoid sighed and shook her head. "I...don't know; I know there were other cats around, they brought food and stuff. I don't know if they were my real parents or just kind strays. Um...what about you, did you know your parents, or...?"

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby

The cream color Kirri wagged as he got up now, and Kara smiled. "Okay," she said, and began to lead he way.

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter- Tags: family of course

The dark haired male felt warmth too, and blushed. "Guess we should do some housework, or...we could have some alone time."

(Eh heh, depending on what your answer with Haku is, we may have to fade here)

Lotus- f- she/her- open- 4- werewolf- will like Fuji in the future- Tags: family

The cute light blonde haired girl suddenly phased to wolf form. Were animals could transform outside the full moon, just they were forced to transform during the full moon. Unlike shifters that weren't governed by the moon. Lotus and her siblings didn't mind, since their dads would transform too, and they'd play and howl and stuff together.

Haru- m- any- open- 4- werewolf- will like Mako in the future- Tags: family

The black haired boy hummed and perked his ears as well. His tail slowed as he watched Lotus phase, and he made a small sound. He then realized he faintly smelled other wolves. They seemed to be somewhere in the forest, and the scent the was faint from this distance..

Seraphim and Nephilim- f; m- 5- wolf shifts- bi; homo- will like Luna and Hunter- will be adopted by Fuji's family- Tags

The tan eared, nose and snout white pup with tan back and side patches yawned. She had a tan rump and lower tail, and blue eyes.
The twin boy in wolf pup form was black with white muzzle, paws and tail tip. His eyes were a reddish brown looking color.

Merlin- 1 or 2- m; any- homo; too young- Neko- will adopt- cat Midas- twin Alli- Cobalt and Mau- X

Looks: black hair, black ears and tail, golden eyes)

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- Sandcat girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- Reyna and Milliana- X

Looks: sandy with Sandcat ears and tail, brown eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:41 pm

Lynx felt the heat in his cheeks as he continued to blush and smile at Harper. As they walked along, he walked beside Harper and kept holding his hand gently

Cobalt kept smiling at Cobalt, ears and tail twitching a bit. He heard Mau’s question and thought for a minuet before nodding his head. “Now that you mention it, I am a bit hungry and thirsty too…” he trailed off thoughtfully before adding “What about you?” he asked curiously.

Reyna listened carefully to Milliana before thinking about the question she was being asked in return. “I actually did know my parents but only when I was really young. It’s hard for me to remember who they were and even what they looks like…” she trailed off, looking sad for a moment and wishing she knew more about them.

Ruby followed Kara and Kirri’s lead, excited to see and explore the backyard. She wondered what their backyard would look like.

Haku blushed even deeper, smiling at his mate warmly. “As long as your up for it, I’d prefer to have some alone time.” he replied softly to his mate.

(Yeah, I think we should fade to black now if you’d like?)

Luna turned her attention toward Lotus as she transformed, smiling as excitement ran through her. She also decided to transform, turning into a wolf and running a bit to catch up with Fuji. The dirt and grass felt nice against her paws as she thought she caught the scent of other wolves faintly…

Hunter watched as two of the girls he knew so well transform into their wolf forms. He kept walking, debating over weather or not he should also transform.

Fuji kept humming happily as Lotus and Luna transformed. She watched them carefully, giggling happily as she picked up her speed a bit.

Mako stayed behind and close to Hunter as Luna and Lotus changed to their wolf forms. He watched them for a moment, smiling as he kept moving forward.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:57 pm

The young Selkie continued to blush. They finally reached the house, and he said "Here we are," and began to get nervous again.

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he said "Me too." He then moved to where the dishes were. He opened the door and grabbed some small ones, then closed the door. He went and got some glasses as well, then set them on the counter. He went to the fridge, and opened it up. He felt around, finding the juices and asking "Do you want juice or water, or milk? We have orange, apple, and grape juice."

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The now-humanoid sighed and shook her head. "I...sorry, let's move on...what else can we talk about?" she questioned.

Croww and Ravvenn- m- 20- adopted brother or cousin of Milli, and his mate- cats-turned-humanoid- Tags: each other, open

The two black cats were trotting along the street, scenting. They had caught the familiar scent of Milli, but there was also the scent of someone else...It was a female, but smelled like a wild cat. Croww didn't like that...and Ravenn nudged him a bit.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby, Archer and Aldrin

The cream color Kirri wagged as he and Kara walked to the back door. She opened the door, and held it for the other female to step out.

Archer and Aldrin- m- mates- Were canines pretending to be normal canines- Tags: Kara and co

The two canines were very dark grayish, and their hair was dyed purple. However, one would not know this as they were pretending to be normal canines. They'd been in Kara's backyard awhile. Even she seemed to think they were normal animals.

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter- Tags: family of course

The dark haired male headed to their room. -fade-

Lotus- f- she/her- open- 4- werewolf- will like Fuji in the future- Tags: family

The cute light blonde haired girl, now a light cream pup, barked. She ran towards the woods, and finally entered them. She began to sniff around, and barked again. She wagged her tail as she sniffed around, slowing from a run to a trot.

The black haired boy hummed and perked his ears. His tail flicked, and he made a small sound as Lotus took off. He sighed and grabbed Mako's hand, not blushing because he was only four. He began to run after the others to the woods.

Seraphim and Nephilim- f; m- 5- wolf shifts- bi; homo- will like Luna and Hunter- will be adopted by Fuji's family- Tags: soon to be Lotus and co

Tan ears perked as she heard a bark, and blue eyes glanced about. The tan nose twitched a bit, and the partial tan tail flicked. The mainly white pup made a small sound as she looked around. She heard a second bark, and so she tensed up a bit.
The white muzzled and pawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. His reddish brown eyes looked about as well. He too tensed up, and he growled just a bit...He then let out a small breath and nudged his sister, before turning human/humanoid and grabbing her.

Merlin- 1 or 2- m; any- homo; too young- Neko- will adopt- cat Midas- twin Alli- Cobalt and Mau- X

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- Sandcat girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- Reyna and Milliana- X

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:35 pm

(Ahhhh, sorry for such a late response! Our WiFi is out at our house right now so I’m having to use my phone on cellar data. Just wanted to let you know that and that, once it’s fixed, replies should be more frequent. : ) )

Lynx continued to hold Harper’s hand as they walked along, his heart fluttering in his chest as he continued to feel the heat in his cheeks. He tried not to let his nerves get the better of him as they arrived at Harper’s house. He nodded at him, smiling a bit as he stayed by his side.

Cobalt followed Mau’s lead, ears and tail twitching a bit as he watched him curiously. He smiled at the short, blind one and thought about the question before answering. “Could I have some apple juice please?” he asked, casting his gaze on Mai.

Reyna thought she could pick up the faint scent of another animal but didn’t give it much attention for the time being. “Right. It’s ok…” she responded, trailing off and thinking for a moment before speaking up once more. “Hmmm… I’m not sure… Do you have any ideas?” she asked curiously.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara, Kirri, Archer, Aldrin

Ruby followed Kara and Kirri’s lead, smiling as Kara held the door open for her. “Thank you!” she said before stepping outside. She soon spotted two grayish looking canines and looked at them curiously.

Haku followed Lucifer’s lead into thier room -fade-

Luna growled playfully, now in her canine form. She barked back in response to Lotus, breaking into a run for the woods in an attempt to keep up with her. She sniffed the air, making note of anything she could detect in the air or on the ground. Her tail wagged behind her as she kept her ears perked and alert.

Hunter decided not to transform for the time being as he ran after the others. He stayed as alert as he could as his tail wagged behind him.

Fuji broke into a run towards the woods, giggling happily as she tried her best to keep up with the others. Her ears stayed perked and her tail wagged behind her.

Mako felt Haru grab his hand and smiled, giggling a bit as he ran along with him towards the woods. He hope they wouldn’t get lost or separated from one another.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:41 pm

[ah, that's fine, and thank you for letting me know]

The young Selkie continued to blush. He felt his heart beat increase as they were now at the house...and he opened the door. He gestured Lynx to step inside first. He wanted to close and lock the door behind them, since they'd be alone and he didn't want anyone trying to get in, to take money or valuables.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he said "Sure." With practiced ease from a life of doing this blind, he got a cup and the apple juice. He poured it, then held it out towards the other male.

The now-humanoid shrugged as she looked at her. "We could talk about dreams, the future, what we want to do a job, something like that. Hobbies even could work," she said. She then got the feeling two more felines were headed for them...

Croww and Ravvenn- m- 20- adopted brother or cousin of Milli, and his mate- cats-turned-humanoid- Tags: each other, open

The two black cats followed the faint scent. They soon came towards where the house was, that Milli and Reyna were in. They weren't there, yet, but were getting closer. They'd entered the neighborhood/area where it was.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby, Archer and Aldrin

The cream color Kirri wagged as he and Kara stepped out after her. She said "That's Archer and Aldrin," and smiled.

Archer and Aldrin- m- mates- Were canines pretending to be normal canines- Tags: Kara and co

The dark grayish canines glanced to Kirri and Kara, wagging. They then stared at Ruby...

The dark haired male laid down on the bed and -fade-

(We can probably unfade in a couple posts. Give us some time to post the pups finding Sera and Nephi)

The cute light cream pup continued to trot and sniff. She barked and howled, then ran forward, before slowing once more. She heard Haru giggle, and huffed a bit. She then caught the scent of more pups, and began to run once more...

The black haired boy hummed and perked his ears. His tail flicked, and he giggled at his sister as he watched her. He glanced to their other sister and brother. He then yelped as Lotus took off again, sighing and chasing after her...pulling Mako along.

Seraphim and Nephilim- f; m- 5- wolf shifts- bi; homo- will like Luna and Hunter- will be adopted by Fuji's family- Tags: soon to be Lotus and co

Tan ears perked as she heard the howl, and blue eyes glanced about. The tan nose twitched a bit, and the partial tan tail flicked. The mainly white pup could smell others nearby. She made a small sound...not sure if she liked this.
The white muzzled and pawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. His reddish brown eyes looked about as well. He made a small sound as well, growling again...He then moved closer to his sister a bit, and looked around again.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:20 am

(Omg! I am so sorry for taking so long to reply AGAIN... I honestly may not be able to reply everyday but I will try my best! I really appreciate you always being so patient with me! :3)

The blush on Lynx's cheeks continued as did the beating of his heart. He smiled at Harper, nodding a bit before entering the house, looking around and taking in the sight and everything around him. He looked back and casted his green eyes upon the young Selkie, waiting for him to come in after him.

Cobalt watched Mau curiously, his tail and ears both twitching a bit. He was impressed by Mau's abilities to be so precise as he glanced from the cup then back up at Mau. "Wow! You're good at that, thanks!" he said, perking his ears as he gently took the cup from Mau and started drinking the juice.

Reyna couldn't shake the feeling that other felines were approaching, thinking that she was still catching the scent of them. She smiled at Milliana and nodded, liking the ideas of continuing the conversation. "Those al sound lovely. What are some of your favorite hobbies?" she asked the now-humaniod one.

Ruby felt the eyes of the canines staring at her and she shifted a bit but smiled at them and crouched down and reached her hand out to them, seeing if they would try and get her scent and/or approach. "Awww, they are both so beautiful..." she trailed off, looking at them.

Haku followed the lead of Lucifer, doing as he did. -fade-

(That sounds like a good plan, yeah.)

Luna followed the lead of Lotus, slowing to a trot as well as she put her nose to the ground, picking up the scent of other wolves and pups nearby. She yipped and barked as she ran forward once more, following Lotus as well as the scent.

Hunter kept running after the other, panting a bit and considering transforming but deciding against it for the time being. He tried his best not to be left behind by mistake.

Fuji stayed alert, keeping her ears perked as her tail wagged behind her as she continued to giggle and follow the others. She tried to keep up with them as best she could.

Mako felt himself being pulled along by Haru, giggling as he tried his best to keep up with him and stay by his side. He panted a bit as his eyes stayed focused ahead of them for the time being
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:55 pm

[its fine, it's fine. XD welcome]

The young Selkie continued to blush, heart still beating fast. He walked inside after the Neko, and smiled a bit. It was nice to be back home, and he closed the door behind them. He asked "Are you...thirsty or anything?" and tilted his head.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. The ears twitched and perked, and he said "Thank you, and...you're welcome." He giggled a bit, then shook his head. He'd had people tell him not to giggle before...despite being genderfluid. Not his family, but people at school. They weren't always the nicest.

The now-humanoid smiled and nodded at her. She looked around a moment...then shook her head a couple times. She hummed quietly, and said "Reading, writing, drawing, watching birds." That was so like a cat, well, cat-turned-humanoid (but she could still take cat form).

The two black cats continued to trot after the scent. They looked around the area, watching out for any people... They flicked their tails and twitched their ears. They soon began to run, running towards the house now, seeing it just ahead.

The cream color Kirri wagged as he and Kara looked at her. Kara smiled and said "I don't know if their normal dogs or not...They seem like regular canines," she said. She knew they could just be pretending, though, but she'd never tried to make them transform.

The dark grayish canines both looked at Ruby. Archer stayed behind Aldrin, as Aldrin sniffed at the offered hand.

The dark haired male

(XD kay)

Lotus- f- she/her- open- 4- werewolf- will like Fuji in the future- Tags: family, Sera and Nephi

The cute light cream pup continued to run, tail flicking. Her ears stayed perked, and soon she tumbled out in front of the pups, having stumbled. She barked to her family that there were pups here. She then looked at said pups.

Haru- m- any- open- 4- werewolf- will like Mako in the future- Tags: family, Sera and Nephi

The black haired boy continued to run along, ears and tail moving a bit. The child made a small sound when Lotus barked from ahead. "She found some pups," he muttered. He then continued towards where Lotus was, the others ahead of he and Mako.

Seraphim and Nephilim- f; m- 5- wolf shifts- bi; homo- will like Luna and Hunter- will be adopted by Fuji's family- Tags: Lotus and co

Tan ears perked, and blue eyes glanced about. The tan nose twitched a bit, and the partial tan tail flicked. The mainly white pup made a small sound...She stared at the other she pup, and whined a bit.
The white muzzled and pawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. His reddish brown eyes narrowed at Lotus, and he growled quietly again...

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:06 am

Bump)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:43 am

(Thank you for your patience with my response and for bumping the thread. :) )

The blush on Lynx's cheeks stayed as his heart kept fluttering in his chest. He thought for a minuet before responding, ears twitching as his tail swung back and forth behind him. "I am, now that you mention it..." he replied, trailing off thoughtfully. "What choices are do you have available?" he added.

Cobalt chuckled along with with Mau's giggling, enjoying the other neko's company. He looked over at the other neko, a soft and gentle look in Cobalt's dark blue eyes as the butterflies in his belly became more intense. He then looked away and took another sip of of his juice before smiling at Mau once more.

Reyna listened carefully to Milliana's response, nodding along as she spoke. She still thought she could smell the scent of the other cats decided not to mention it at the moment as she nodded along and smiled at Milliana.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara, Kirri, Archer, and Aldrin

Ruby squealed a bit in excitement before giggling, venturing to reach out and pet Aldrin. She heard Kara's voice but was distracted by the two canines, in know way trying to ignore the other female.

Haku -still fading to black-

Luna's ears perked as she continued forward, hearing the yips of Luna and getting the message. She skidded to a halt near the pups, there scent becoming stronger as she stared at them, tilting her head to the side curiously.

Hunter continued to try his best to keep up with the others. He ran until he was almost caught up with Lotus, standing behind her and casting his brown eyes upon the pups in front of them. The werewolf child tried not to stare but looked at them curiously.

Fuji panted a bit, her ears and tail staying alert as she managed to keep up with the others. She skidded to a halt near Hunter, looking at Lotus before gazing upon the pups in a curious manner.

Mako kept running alongside Haru, giggling happily as his ears perked and his tail wagged and move behind him. His ears perked even more at Lotus's yipping, barley hearing Haru say that she found some pups. He continued to hold Haru's hand as he followed beside him.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me