Another 1x1 with Tropic

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Tropic

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:54 pm

[XD welcome]

Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: Lynx

The young Selkie continued to blush, shaking his head a bit. He nodded to the other, saying "There's juice, water, and milk. I don't want to assume you'd like milk...Not all cats and cat creatures like milk, and I'm pretty sure it can make cats sick, and...um...yeah."

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. He couldn't see the other so he couldn't see the look, but he heard the chuckle. He purred a bit and blushed. He then shook his head a couple times, and reached down to pat the dog beside him.

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The now-humanoid smiled and nodded at her. She glanced around a bit, seeming to sense someone or something coming. She glanced around as she sensed this. She tilted her head as she sensed things, then shook her head a bit.

Croww and Ravvenn- m- 20- adopted brother or cousin of Milli, and his mate- cats-turned-humanoid- Tags: each other, open

The two black cats ran to the house. They stopped once there, to rest a bit as they'd been running.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby, Archer and Aldrin

The cream color Kirri wagged as he and Kara stood by. They watched the fox with the two canines, watching Aldrin wag a bit. Archer looked to them and barked a bit. Kirri barked back, then nudged at Kara a bit and wagged his tail.

Archer and Aldrin- m- mates- Were canines pretending to be normal canines- Tags: Kara and co

The dark grayish Archer barked at Kirri and Kara. Meanwhile, the dark grayish Aldrin sniffed a bit, then pawed at the hand.

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter- Tags: family of course

-unfade-

The dark haired male had turned into wolf form a bit ago. He now laid there, sleeping.

Lotus- f- she/her- open- 4- werewolf- will like Fuji in the future- Tags: family, Sera and Nephi

The cute light cream pup watched the pups closely. They were strangers, after all, and she didn't know whether to trust them. They looked a little bit older, too. She knew they could hurt her, her siblings and friends if they really wanted to.

Haru- m- any- open- 4- werewolf- will like Mako in the future- Tags: family, Sera and Nephi

The black haired boy twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He continued to hold hands with the other boy, and looked at the strangers. He tilted his head a bit as he looked at them. "I wondew (wonder) if they turn human too," he said.

Seraphim and Nephilim- f; m- 5- wolf shifts- bi; homo- will like Luna and Hunter- will be adopted by Fuji's family- Tags: Lotus and co

The white and tan pup stayed in her pup form. She focused on Luna, tilting her head as she did so.
The white muzzled and pawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. His reddish brown eyes kept a close watch of the others. He turned humanoid at this point, staying in front of Sera. "who are you?" he asked, still watchful of them.

Merlin- 1 or 2- m; any- homo; too young- Neko- will adopt- cat Midas- twin Alli- Cobalt and Mau- X

(Looks: black hair, black ears and tail, golden eyes)

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- Sandcat girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- Reyna and Milliana- X

(sandy with Sandcat ears and tail, brown eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:31 am

Lynx - 16 - Neko - Tags: Harper

Lynx smiled, chuckling lightly at the explanation, ears perking and tail twitching a bit as the blush stayed on his cheeks. “Don’t worry. I’m not offended and understand what you’re saying.” he assured before thinking and humming thoughtfully. “I’ll take some water. Do you want something to drink too?” he asked curiously.

Cobalt - 14 - Neko - Tags: Mau and Larka

Cobalt kept looking at Mau, trying not to stare or anything. He blushed and realized that Mau probably couldn’t see him but was confident that they could both feel each others presence in there hearts. He kept smiling and took another sip of juice.

Reyna- 17 - Leopard shifter - Tags: Milliana

Reyna could smell the scent of other felines and she couldn’t shake the feeling that someone or something was nearby. She could sense it along with Milliana as she tended a bit, on the alert just in case. “Are you sensing something too? I catch the scent of other creatures…” she commented, looking around curiously and alertly.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara and Kirri

Ruby glanced between the two canines, smiling and giggling at the interactions that where happening around her. She glanced back at Kara and Kirri cheerfully before looking back at Aldrin. She gently grabbed onto Aldrin’s paw as he pawed at her hand and began to shake it up in down as if they were meeting each other which, in a way, they were. “It’s nice to meet you.” she said playfully, laughing a bit.

Haku - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haru, Lotus, Luna, Hunter

Haku

- unfade-

Haku had also turned back into his wolf form. He gently snuggled up to Lucifer as he fell asleep.

Luna - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Hunter

Luna shook her head as well as her pelt a bit, realizing that the staring could come off as intimidating and casting her gaze toward the ground. She jumped a bit as the black and white pup transformed into human. Did that mean that both of them could change forms like they could? She yipped a bit before deciding to turn back into a human. After doing this, she begin to answer the understandable question, staying wary but friendly. “Hello. I’m Lotus and these are my siblings and friends.” she explained.

Hunter - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Hunter shook his head a bit, trying to stop staring at the two strangers they had run across together. He jumped a bit as one of the transformed into a human. His ears and tail twitched a bit as he listened to his understandable question. “Hello. I’m Hunter.” he replied somewhat quietly in response.

Fuji - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Mako, Lucifer, Haku, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Fuji’s tail moved back in forth behind her as she perked her ears curiously. She smiled at the two pups, clapping excitedly when one of them transformed into his human form. “Hi there! I’m Fuji.” she answered excitedly, waving at both of them.

Mako - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Fuji, Lucifer, Haku, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Mako kept holding Haru’s hand as he looked at the two. He was about to respond to Haru when one of them did transform into a human and he blinked in surprise a bit. “Whoa! It seems like they may be…” he trailed off, speaking quietly to Haru before answering the question that was asked. “Oh. I’m Mako. What about you?” he asked, ears perking and tailing twitching behind him.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu May 25, 2023 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 21, 2023 6:34 am

[XD tropic, Luna and her siblings are Werewolves, not shifters. I know people can get those mixed up. I don't see them as the same since We're animals are forced to transform on full moons. Shifters don't have to, although...I have the opinion Were creatures can transform whenever, but on full moons they're forced into it]

The young Selkie continued to blush, shaking his head a bit. He nodded to the other, saying "Okay," then giggled a bit. He had no idea how cute that sound probably was, from him. He said "I'm going to get myself a drink too," and went to get the water pitcher.

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: Cobalt

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. He twitched his ears and purred a bit more, then stopped. He drank a bit of his own beverage, blushing a bit. He shook his head, patting the dog when she leaned on him.

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna

The now-humanoid smiled and nodded at her. She said "I do, I know they're there, but...something feels familiar about them. That probably sounds weird..." she said with a sigh. "I just feel like it may be creatures I know," she said.

Croww and Ravvenn- m- 20- adopted brother or cousin of Milli, and his mate- cats-turned-humanoid- Tags: each other, open

The two black cats continued to rest. They were at the house now anyway, so they could afford to rest a bit.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: Ruby, Archer and Aldrin

The cream color Kirri sniffed at the others a bit. Kara smiled and patted him, then looked to Ruby and smiled at her. She giggled a bit, shaking her head a bit. She then watched the canines, making sure they didn't get irritated or uncomfortable.

Archer and Aldrin- m- mates- Were canines pretending to be normal canines- Tags: Kara and co

The dark grayish dogs both tilted their heads as they looked at them. Archer barked and wagged his tail, again, then yawned. Aldrin glanced to him, then looked to Kirri and barked. He let Ruby shake his paw, and poked his nose at her hand.

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter- Tags: family of course

-unfade-

The wolf yawned and moved a bit. He then settled down, letting Haku cuddle him.

Lotus- f- she/her- open- 4- werewolf- will like Fuji in the future- Tags: family, Sera and Nephi

The cute light cream pup continued to watch the older pups. She watched her siblings transform back, and Haru hadn't transformed to pup form in the first place. She didn't turn back yet...She saw the older female pup wasn't transforming either.

Haru- m- any- open- 4- werewolf- will like Mako in the future- Tags: family, Sera and Nephi

The black haired boy twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He continued to hold hands with the other boy, and nodded. He saw that the male had transformed human. He stared at the other child, then shook his head and said "H...Hello."

Seraphim and Nephilim- f; m- 5- wolf shifts- bi; homo- will like Luna and Hunter- will be adopted by Fuji's family- Tags: Lotus and co

The white and tan pup stayed in her pup form. She glanced to Lotus, then the others.
The dark haired one twitched dark ears a bit. His white tipped dark tail flicked, ears and tail still showing since he was so young. He wondered if these were shifters like him, or maybe Were creatures. Shaking his head, he said "I'm Nephilim...and she's Seraphim."

Merlin- 1 or 2- m; any- homo; too young- Neko- will adopt- cat Midas- twin Alli- Cobalt and Mau- X

Rosa Dey- 1 or 2- f; she/her- bi; too young- Sandcat girl- one day- corgi Jetson- twin Mikko- Reyna and Milliana- X

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:32 pm

(Yes! Thats very true! Thank you for the reminder that Luna and her siblings are werewolves not shifters. I totally get and agree with what you are saying. I think that it's edited now and I appreciate you letting me know! :3)

Lynx blushed an even deeper shade of red, chucking a bit at the sound that came from Harper. He nodded at Harper before responding and smiling at him. "Okay." he replied as his tail swished behind him and his ears perked in an alert manner

Cobalt blushed a bit more as, chuckling a bit before drinking the rest of the drink in his cup. His ears perked curiously and his tail twitched behind him as he continued to smile at Mau gently.

Reyna stayed alert as she looked around a bit, keeping her guard up as she listened carefully to Milliana. She nodded along as she spoke, casting her gaze upon the now humanoid cat. "No I doesn't sound weird..." she trailed off thoughtfully. "Your senses must be telling you that for a reason... Should we go check things out?" she asked, tilting her head to the side in a curious manner.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara and Kirri

Ruby continued to gently shake Aldrin's paw as her laughter continued. She then gently pet the canines muzzle, looking over at Archer before glancing back at Kirri then Karra, smiling in her direction.

Haku yawned as well, moving around in his sleep a bit before settling once more.

Luna - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Hunter

Luna stayed in her human form, nodding along as both of them spoke. She kept her eyes on the two that had just introduced themselves but tried not to stare or anything like that. "It's very nice to meet you both..." she replied, trailing off thoughtfully before looking around at the others around her.

Hunter - Werewolf - Tags: Lucifer, Haku, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Hunter listened carefully to the newly introduced young ones, nodding along as they spoke. His ears twitched a bit as he had many questions but decided it was best to wait before asking them so quickly.

Fuji - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Mako, Lucifer, Haku, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Fuji smiled and nodded at the two of them. "Oh! Those are pretty names!" she said cheerfully. She had many questions but tilted her head to the side slightly as she waited for a response.

Mako - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Fuji, Lucifer, Haku, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Mako's ears perked and twitched a bit as the two pups they were meeting spoke. His tail twitched a bit behind him as he continued to hold Haru's hand, squeezing it a bit but not too hard. He nodded as well, staying quiet and waiting for what may happen next.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:06 pm

[welcome. Thank you for understanding and even agreeing with me. I saw the bottom of the post, whatever that is, says it was edited. Also...I was trying to wait for you to also post on the Merfolk one x one, but I'm just going to answer both of these now.]

The young Selkie blushed a bit, then shook his head. He stared at the ears a moment as he noticed they'd gone alert...He then shook his head again, telling himself to focus. He went and got the water for himself, then sat beside Lynx, now both having their beverages.

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. He twitched his ears and felt the blush on his cheeks continue. They shook their head a couple times. They smiled as they looked towards where they knew he was, then patted the dog a bit.

The now-humanoid nodded to the other girl. She said "Yeah...I guess there must be a reason, and I'm glad that doesn't sound weird." She stood up straight and dusted herself off. She then looked to the other, saying "Yes. Let's go check it out," she agreed with her. She hummed a bit as she began to walk.

The two black cats laid in the yard and looked around. Once the two females opened the door, they'd be able to see the two cats from there.

The cream color Kirri flicked his tail and twitched his ears. Kara had always loved the big ears of certain breeds. It was no different with Kirri, and she giggled as she rubbed at his ears. She then looked to Ruby, smiling at her then blushing a bit.

The dark grayish dogs watched the two of them. Archer sniffed at Kirri a bit, then looked to Aldrin as well as Ruby. Aldrin twitched his ears and flicked his tail a couple times. He nosed at her hand as she continued to shake his paw.

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter- Tags: Haku

The wolf yawned again, and shook his head a couple times. He continued to be cuddled by his mate.

The cute light cream pup stepped forward to sniff at the bigger pup. She kept an eye on the brother...though he'd turned humanoid again. That just meant he could grab her now. She stepped back after sniffing the other female pup.

The black haired boy twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He continued to hold hands with the other boy, and watched. He didn't really speak anymore now, and looked to Lotus. He noticed she hadn't turned back, and tilted his head a bit.

The white and tan pup let the smaller female sniff at her. She noticed how the other kept an eye on Nephi.
The dark haired one twitched dark ears a bit. His white tipped dark tail flicked, and he looked to the others then. He nodded to Luna, then looked to Fuji and blinked. "I...thank you," he said to her, then focused on Hunter, seeming to study him but then looking away quick.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:31 am

Lynx watched as Harper got the water pitcher for both of them. He stayed as alert as possible and let out a small purring sound as if in thanks. "Thank you." he stated, smiling as the blushing of his cheeks become pinker. He took a drink from his water glass as his tail twitched with curiosity and interest.

Cobalt felt his cheeks blush a shade of pink as he looked back at Mau, keeping a gentle smile on his face. He glanced over at Larka and and chuckled a bit as his ears stayed perked and alert. "She's beautiful. Very unique coloring and a true companion and friend." he commented as his tail twitched behind him a bit in a curious and relaxed manner.

Reyna listened carefully to the response of Milliana and nodded in agreement, her curiosity peeked greatly. "Alright." she replied before following the lead of the other now-huminiod one. She was excited for what or who might be out there.

Ruby - 17 - Fox Neko - Tags: Kara, Kirri, Archer, Aldrin

Ruby smiled back at Karra before turning her attention back to Aldrin, gigging as he nosed her hand. She pet his nose gently and released her gentle grip on the canines paw. "What a smart, good boy." she coaxed, enjoying the company of Kara as well as the others around her. It hadn't clicked in her head that Archer and Aldrin were certainly not your average canines but surely she would realize with more time and interactions with the two.

Haku stayed cozy with his beloved mate as he kept on sleeping for the time being.

Luna - Werewolf - Tags: Seraphim and Nephilim, Haru, Lotus, Hunter

Luna looked toward Hunter as he asked the question that was perhaps on all of their mind. She looked back at Seraphim and Nephilim and patiently awaited their reply.

Hunter - Werewolf - Tags: Seraphim and Nephilim, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Hunter noticed that he was being studied closely and looked toward the two newly introduced ones carefully and curiously. "Are either of you from around these parts? I mean, you both seemingly came out of nowhere and I just couldn't help but ask." he questioned out of pure interest and true curiosity.

Fuji - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Seraphim and Nephilim, Haku, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Fuji giggled happily and excitedly at the response. "You'er quite welcome." she responded politely, excited to meet them and possibly have new companions to get to know and spend time with.

Mako - Wolf Shifter - Tags: Fuji, Seraphim and Nephilim, Hunter, Haru, Lotus, Luna

Mako kept his gentle grip on Haru's hand and studied the two newly introduced ones with interest. He glanced over at Lotus and debate over whether he should shift himself but waited for the time being.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:31 pm

So...I'm going to be gone for three days from this Friday coming up. My dad has a thing he can do on his phone called a Hotspot. So I may still be able to post to things. I'll probably only post once a day, since we'll be at the convention for however many hours on the last two days. We couldn't get tickets for the first day...We're driving down on the first day, though. Anyway, just figured I should let you know. I'll try and get him to do a hotspot so I can post at least once a day]

The young Selkie blushed a bit, and put down the water pitcher. He covered his cheeks a moment, then picked the pitcher back up. He'd already given Lynx some, so now he gave himself some. He then giggled and said "You were purring."

The short, blind boy hummed as his white tipped tail flicked. He twitched his ears and nodded at the other boy. "Thank you, and...if she could talk, she'd thank you too." The dog barked as if to prove the point of her boy.

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: Reyna, Croww and Ravenn

The now-humanoid smiled at the other girl a moment. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail, then quickly hid them. She headed outside, and saw the two cats immediately. "Cats..." she said, then felt like the two were familiar to herself.

Croww and Ravvenn- m- 20- adopted brother or cousin of Milli, and his mate- cats-turned-humanoid- Tags: each other, Reyna and Milli

The two black cats continued to lie there. Ravenn purred as Croww nosed at him a couple times, then both looked up. Ravenn sat up but stayed where he was. Meanwhile, Croww meowed and hopped up, running over to the two girls.

The cream color Kirri yipped, wagging his tail now and twitching his ears. He nosed at Kara, and she giggled a bit as she looked at him. She then said "Oh...Kirri and I dance together sometimes. Do you...want to go back in the house and watch us do that? There's even competitions for it, but we've never entered...I just like to do it for fun."

The dark grayish dogs both looked at the two girls, and Kirri. Archer reached out to paw at Kirri, while Aldrin looked at Ruby. He seemed to nod his head at the girl. Whether she'd question that or not was completely up to her, of course.

Lucifer- m- he/him- Haku is mate- werewolf- pups are Lotus, Haru, Luna, and Hunter- Tags: Haku

The wolf flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He thought of the kids a moment.

The cute light cream pup wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She sniffed at Seraphim a bit more, then looked to the others. Sera shifted back, so Lotus phased back as well and giggled at Sera. She then silently looked to their others once more.

The black haired boy hummed a small sound. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail once more, and looked at Mako. He giggled at the bigger boy, then looked to the others again. He'd been prepared to phase, but Lotus and the two siblings had all turned human/humanoid again.

The white and tan pup sniffed back at the female pup a bit, herself. She then found herself looking at Luna, and finally shifted back. She smiled at Lotus as the younger one giggled at her. She then looked to Luna, and said "H... Hello."
The dark haired one shook his head as he looked at the boy, then the others. "We don't live in these woods, no... We had to come here because some strangers came into our home. Our dad and mom got us out of the house, and told us to run..."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me