Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bael & DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bael & DGY

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu May 14, 2020 8:09 pm

In a normal world, with stresses of combating college. Making the mid-term on time, the group projects that needed to be done. To making sure their free time is spent playing that sweet sweet game on the tv in the dorm.

But what will happen when the Video game isn't just a video game. How would you fix it? Would you even want to? Time will tell, stressed become more the one bargined for.

RULES:
All nick and tess rules apply
Fade to black when needed
keep cussing at a minium Star out when needed.
Have fun :D
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Sat May 16, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bealixx and DGY

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu May 14, 2020 8:11 pm

(My form will go here)
(Work in progress, well be able to fix one up later on. I'm excited to get a new one started)
.: Ellie :.
Game: The last of us.

The sunrise

Dislikes:
Zombies
people

History:
Before her grown up game, Ellie survived with Joel. She had lots of bumps along the way, She ended up losing Joel in the end of the first game. No she survives alone, and she had become something more feral.

Personality:
Once she relaxes she is down to earth. She calls it like she sees it, will stop at nothing to do whats right, even if that means killing.

Other:
Faceclaim: from Last of us 2, not my picture.

(WIP, gotta work out some more stuff about her :) )
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Fri May 22, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gamer Time.. 1x1 Baelixx and DGY

Postby Baelixx » Fri May 15, 2020 1:44 pm

𝕀𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕔
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-------------P e r s o n a l i t y
----strengths: science, gaming, robotics, kindness
----weaknesses: relationships, naivety, crowded rooms
----other: Isaac loves all things nerdy and geeky, and
---- he wears his entire heart on his sleeve. He is the
----biggest teddy bear, and incredibly loyal until the end
----dislikes: meanies, running, getting pushed around and used
----fears: dying alone, never amounting to anything

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------B a s i c s
----full name: Isaac Kyler Wood
----sexuality: heterosexual
----height: 5 foot 11 inches
----weight: 170 pounds
----physique: somewhere between slim and
---- podgy with larger hips and thighs
appearance: hazel-green eyes, light brown hair
----with a natural red tint, glasses/contacts,
----expressive facial features light skin tone
----body modifications: tattoo sleeve on left arm
----comprised of numerous geeky pop culture
----references, such as star wars, Harry Potter, etc.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Background:WIP
Last edited by Baelixx on Sun May 24, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 pm

Okie all done, you can start us off if you would like. I gotta go build a tv stand so Ill be back hopefully :D)

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri May 15, 2020 8:08 pm

Isaac
The last of us. It had been an absolute delight when it was first released- including everything that any avid video gamer would desire. Nice mechanics, a killer storyline, and all the action to be expected from an apocalyptic setting. Naturally, it had become a favorite. His eyes were glued to the screen , gripping his controller tightly as he went through the sequence. And then the lights flicked on a couple of times before all power went out, his screen blinking black. Cursing, Isaac took off his headset and tossed it and the controller onto his bed before grabbing his phone and turning on the flashlight. "This crappy cheap housing. Great. I can't even trust auto save." The man grumbled as he moved to the breaker and switched it back on. Mumbling complaints, he navigated back to his room, rubbing his face a little before coughing at the smell of smoke. "What in the world?" He asks himself, turning into his room which was now filled with smoke, sparks spewing from the console. And when he shown his flashlight, he saw the silhouette of a... woman?! Screaming like the internal sissy he is, Isaac drops his phone and begins choking on the smoke
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat May 16, 2020 11:47 am

Ellie
I was awakened by the smoke filling my lungs. What just happened. Glancing around the room, wait I wasn't in a room before. What was this? Was this a trap? "Riley." I whispered not wanting to be loud enough for the infected to hear me. Coughing. The smoke was thick, wait was that a flashlight? Quickly looking around, my mothers switchblade in had. None of my other weapons were on me. What happened? Did I pass out. Was there a fire and I was let here to die? Hearing a shrieking noise I flintched, my eyes wide before I came out of the smoke grabbing his shirt and basically throwing him against the wall covering his mouth. My brown hair sliding into my view. I didnt bother with it before looking around, blade touching his neck. "Are you crazy to be yelling like that, who are you? Am I in a quarantine zone? Is that why you scream so freely." I spoke quietly, I was on edge I needed to figure out was was going on. That when I realized the power. What? I must have been I been in a zone. I didnt know there was any of those left.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 16, 2020 12:40 pm

Isaac
He yelped with a gasp as he was thrown against the wall, and a hand was placed over his mouth. How in the hell did a girl just randomly get into his room?! He would have tried to push her away, but the cold press of the blade on his neck was an accepted sign that he really shouldn't. Great. She was a murderer. But of all people, why him? The questions and his eyebrows furrow in confusion. Her voice... why was it so familiar? Reaching up slowly, he pat her arm, trying to ask her to remove her hand from his mouth. Inhaling deeply, Isaac shook his head. "My name is Isaac. And I should be asking who YOU are, seeing as you're in MY bedroom." He spoke with a cough before reaching over and flicking on the overhead lights. And then he froze, seeing her now. "E-Ellie?" He blinked, looking as though he had seen a ghost. Oh great, had he actually died? Was this some kind of weird heaven? Had he hit his head? This had to be a stupid dream, right? The console made one last splutter of sparks before it stopped, tendrils of smoke wafting up to fill the room.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat May 16, 2020 12:52 pm

Ellie
My vision flickered back to him as he tapped my arm. Removing it for him to speak. Bedroom. This was a zone. I knew it! She heard her name, hissing softly. "How do you know my name, Issac? I've never been in this zone. Who sent you? It was the items in the car. Wasn't it? Damn it." I huffed noticing his features. Why did he look almost lost? No he looked like he seen a ghost. I heard the console sparking. Glaring back at it. Noise, its not good. "Where's Riley, what did you do to her?" I demanded not easing my grip on him. I didnt trust this Issac. What did he want?

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 16, 2020 2:13 pm

Isaac
He looked bewildered, trying to process what was happening. Blinking his eyes shut tight a few times, he shook his head. Maybe it was just too much caffeine...? "Ahh no, I didn't do anything!" He says quickly, shaking his hands with his palms facing her nervously. This girl could end him, he knew that. "Look, I need you to put down the knife so I can explain." Isaac says. Was he seriously speaking to a video game character right now? Even if it was some kind of messed up dream, he wasn't about to just let himself die or something. And it felt very very real. "Ellie, this world isn't like yours. I don't know how and I don't know why, but you are not in a zone and this isn't Texas or Boston or Pennsylvania." He says and gulps nervously. "There are no infected here... no apocalypse or anything really. Look out the window, I promise."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat May 16, 2020 2:51 pm

Ellie
Why was he so afraid? No wonder he was in a zone. He would last out there, making noise would get you killed. Hearing that he didn't do anything and his hand waving around made me thinking more. Maybe he didn't do this. But why did I end up here? Why did I see him first? He has to be lying. My green eyes searching for answers I didnt have. But I thought I should give him a chance, pulling away my knife slowly. My eyes trained on him closely. Hearing his falsehood. I hiss, shaking my head. "Impossible. You don't expect me to believe that?" I questioned, standing my slender form up. Wearing my light blue tee shirt and a little bit darker blue flannel ontop, and black jeans, he could see my now with the light. My hair in a messy half ponytail, I was taught to keep it short. "No infected?" I couldn't believe that. Thats what I grew up with. This wasn't the real world. Did I fall asleep? This was a dream land. Come on I needed to wake up. I wasn't safe where I was. To many thoughts in my head. Shaking my head quickly before jogging over to the window. Wincing at the light outside. Seeing this wasnt a world in ruin. There wasn't anything dangerous going on. No impossible, this has to be a zone. Thats the only way for this to look this good. But where were the military? I couldn't believe what I was looking at, pointing my blade at him when I turned around. "Where's the military? Why aren't they patrolling? I don't believe you." I snapped coldly.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me