curse my stubbornness! // a 1x1 with Raylen and loulou800

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

curse my stubbornness! // a 1x1 with Raylen and loulou800

Postby loulou800 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:29 pm

████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████

████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████

hi all!
      this is a 1x1 between Raylen and loulou800.
      please do not post if you're not one of us, but
      you are more than welcome to read along! c:

this story takes place in Feudal Era Japan, where
      a young half-demon and a young priestess's
      lives are to collide. in a world where demons
      and humans are working together, forces from
      all over aim to capture an infamous stone to
      gain power. caught between both sides, this
      unlikely pair have to join forces to allow the
      world come at peace once more.

*this idea is inspired by Inuyasha, and is likely
      to borrow themes to its original anime/manga
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ Asuna Hiyata ♢

Postby Raylen » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:25 pm

┏Asuna Hiyata ┓
19 ♢ ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ♢ ᴘʀɪᴇꜱᴛᴇꜱꜱ
ᴀꜱᴜɴᴀ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ 'ꜱᴜɴᴀ'
ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇɴɢᴏᴋᴜ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪᴠᴇꜱ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ
ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
ᴀꜱᴜɴᴀ ɪꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ
ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ
ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ.
ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ
ʙʀɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ
ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱʜᴇ
ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ. ᴀʟʟ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ
ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ꜱɪɢʜᴛ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Raylen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

こうすけ - Kosuke - "rising sun"

Postby loulou800 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:25 pm

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Imageこうすけ
age: appears to be nineteen years old | half-demon, but appears human
physical traits: jet-black hair, light grey eyes, pale skin, muscular, 6'1''
his human night; his eyes turn to a dark brown, unable to tune in to his
abilities. occurs when the moon is completely overshadowed by clouds.
he usually finds someplace dark to seek refuge, such as a cave or an area
overrun by nature
abilities: fairly strong, able to project fire from his hands/weapons he uses,
can travel far distances without getting tired, sees well in the dark,
heals quickly from injuries (unless it's major), good instincts, somewhat immune to fire.
family: Hikaru (father), Doi Masuyo (mother), Taiki (older brother)
brief history: Kosuke's father was a very famous demon, who was able to harness the power of fire better than most. He was eventually defeated by one of his comrades, who turned on him last minute during his final battle. Kosuke's mother, Masuyo, was a beauty beyond compare. She was a simple woman, who was considered to be desirable by many young lords and scholars. However, everyone was shocked when she was wooed by a demon. Shunned and outcasted by her once doting community, she stayed by Hikaru's side, giving birth to two sons in the process. She passed away due to old age, but Kosuke thinks that she may have died of a broken heart as well. Hikaru was a beacon of light (no pun intended) for Masuyo, and when he died, she became quite sad. He loved her when everyone else turned against her, after-all.
Kosuke's relationship with Taiki was always close. Both of them growing up as half-demons, they had to have each other's backs, because they weren't accepted by demons or humans. They were both born with good looks, and a decent amount of power. As they grew up, their power grew, due them always practicing on each other. They were pretty evenly-matched. Things changed just a few years ago, when the demons and humans started to band together to try to capture the powerful stone; a priceless weapon of destruction or peace. The two of them wanted the stone, for obvious reasons-- so they could become more powerful than they already were. It was around this time that they started to butt heads, and Taiki decided to leave his brother's side to find the stone on his own. It was when he parted from his brother's side that Kosuke saw him get snatched in the air by something, he couldn't tell what, and he just disappeared, nowhere in sight. Now, Kosuke's goal is to find the stone, and to find Taiki, despite him wanting to abandon his younger brother.
personality traits: blunt, sarcastic, clever, curious, leaderly, jealous, stubborn, passionate, hard-working, cheeky, flirtatious, crafty, irritable, cynical, strong, can be affectionate to those he cares about, oblivious to the concept of romantic love, competitive, loyal to those he trusts, boyish, determined, tough, can get really aggressive/pissed off, can be crazy protective, finds it hard to say what he means/often speaks before he thinks, can be caring, can get distant, isn't one to trust easily.
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ Asuna Hiyata ♢ 001

Postby Raylen » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:22 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Asuna Hiyata

Asuna had been cooped up all morning doing chores for her grandmother in their quaint little home and was now exhausted, so much so that she had even broken a light sheen of sweat on her forehead and made her black hair stick to her pale skin. Her grandmother sat outside in the small garden that housed herbs and vegetables, she tended to them slowly as if each and every carrot was her own child. This is how her days usually went. Asuna finished her chores inside while her grandmother worked outside and then Asuna would go for a walk while her grandmother prepared dinner for their small family of two. She didn't like to think too much about the state of her current family if she even thought about it at all.

Seeing that her necessary duties were done and there was still light outside she put her sandals on, tidied up her appearance, and took herself outside for a stroll. Her hands were tucked into her sleeves neatly as she walked to the forest that lived just in her backyard. It held a creek that she enjoyed going to, but this time when she neared the creek she decided that instead of sitting on one of the fallen trees, that she would follow it downstream. She never dared wander far but the hot sun and the long day seemed to drag on her, today especially, and the thought of swimming in the small pond at the end of the stream was inviting. A mile downstream she finally saw the clearing open into a pond. It was quiet and serene and nobody was around except a few small rodents and birds. It was often that Asuna spent her days by herself, sure her grandmother offered company, but she enjoyed her quiet time alone in the woods and away from people.

Asuna went to take off her sandals first and set them neatly on a rock, the next thing she took off was the heavy pendant that wrapped around her neck with a thick chain. It was a heavy stone that sat out of sight underneath her rough kimono, it wasn't particularly all that flattering, but it was a gift from her mother and that made it beautiful to her. The stone was a bright purple, which was odd, because there was no light shining directly into the clearing for the stone to shine like it was. "Isn't this odd?" she murmured, bringing it closer to her face. she held it up now to try and reach a ray of light through the trees, but as she did she heard something rustle. It wasn't really a rustle, but more like a quaking in the ground and around her. She had barely enough time to pull the stone closely to her chest before a figure darted out in front of her and knocked her into the creek bed that led into the pond.

With frantic eyes she looked around, her stone was no longer in her grasp, but on the forest floor several feet away. The stone glowed now and generated its own light. Like the girl's distress was the causing it distress as well. "Who is it?! Who's there?!" Asuna cried, shakily standing up. She heard a growl and felt her blood run colder than the water she was standing in. a large beast stood in the clearing where her sandals were, a bull like head and a large malformed human body underneath that made her skin crawl. Like thousands of bugs were crawling up her legs and her back. Before she could even react the demon charged towards the stone, but she was in between the bull demon and the stone. "No!!!" she screamedas she pounced on the stone, curled into a ball, and closed her eyes. Waiting for the demon to make impact on her small body.
Last edited by Raylen on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raylen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

こうすけ - KOSUKE [post 1]

Postby loulou800 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:19 pm

こうすけKOSUKE
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
currently a half-demon | location: the forest | mood: confident, in-awe (of the stone)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    It was a day like any other. The sun was out, it was slightly breezy, and the animals were all out and about, enjoying the sunshine while the day was still hanging upon them. There was hardly a cloud in the sky, and the sky was the bluest of blue. Sounds of nature could be heard throughout the forest, such as birds chirping and the rushing sound of a stream. Cicadas were making their usual "singing" sound, a rabbit was attempting to dig at the dirt ground, and the sound of quick-paced, light feet could be heard if one really tuned in with their ears... huh? Who could that be? As the sound whizzed by, a figure could be seen if one took the time to gawk at their fast movement, before they disappeared from sight, as if they were never there.

This couldn't be anyone other than Kosuke, a half-demon who dwelled in this area of Japan. He was just out and about, training as per usual. He liked to practice his agility and stamina in the forest, seeing as there were loads of obstacles, such as animals, fallen trees, and streams (to name a few). If he was lucky, sometimes he'd stumble across a weak demon, and he'd use his power of fire to get rid of them fast. If he was feeling like more of a challenge, he'd run around without getting tired, letting them chase after him, before leaping on them from a tree he had climbed, burning the demon with ease. It was quite simple, really, and he sometimes wished that there were tougher enemies out there for him to defeat. At this rate, his brother, Taiki would likely poke fun at him, telling him he was getting weak. He was out of practice. He wouldn't be surprised for him saying that, but would probably try to beat him up for it (for which he'd probably lose, seeing as he hadn't been able to find many worthy demons as of late). He wondered why that was. Normally, the land was aflock with demons and humans alike, wanting to find the stone. But no-one had caught sight of it for years, so it seemed like quite a few had separated ways, to see if they could find the stone elsewhere. Kosuke himself hadn't picked up sight of it, not since nineteen years ago (he supposed, if he were to count human years). There was a woman who used to carry the dang thing, before she died. Now he had no idea where it went. He overheard some demons talking about it, saying that they had actually dug up her grave to see if she had it buried with her. He always shivered at that thought. He'd never stoop so low as to defile someone's grave to get something he wanted. That was far too much for him. That lady was probably someone's wife, someone's mother at one point. If anyone ever dug up his mother's grave, he'd give them a nice taste of his burning fist.

Kosuke had travelled far enough to have reached a creek of sorts, that led to a small pond where he often liked to wash up, or to simply splash some cold water on his face (or drink it, of course). He was feeling a little disappointed with the lack of demons lately, and decided to take a slight break, seeing as nothing was happening. It was also dull to spend so much time by himself; he missed the company of Taiki, and wondered if he was okay, wherever he was. As he thought about his brother, and about the weak demons, he knelt down, taking a few gulps of water before splashing it on his face. It was refreshing to the taste and touch, and on hot days such as these, he welcomed it more than ever.

As he basked in the sun a bit, whilst leaning on a neighbouring rock, the water reflected his reflection back at him. Kosuke was a very handsome young half-demon. He had a strong, muscular physique, with pale skin and strikingly jet-black hair that stood out against his pale skin. His light-grey eyes were very telling of him being part demon; if he had dark-brown eyes, for example, he'd look just like an ordinary human. His regular garb consisted of a dark blue, loose-fitting yukata that showed a bit of his collar bone. Underneath his yukata he wore a hadajuban; a type of undershirt that could keep him warm if need be. He really didn't need any extra warmth, seeing as how he could harness the power of fire, it felt like he had more than enough body heat to spare. He was always warm to the touch, but when he got sick his body would get to a very dangerous temperature. This could cause him to overheat, which of course wasn't a good thing.

While he leaned against the rock, looking up at the sky, he heard the rustling of felt like a human, to which he narrowed his eyes. He quickly leapt up, running towards the nearest tree before spying, seeing that it was indeed a human; a human girl, to be exact. She looked to be about the same age as he was perceived to be, with long dark hair and violet eyes. Her complexion was rosy, with a slight tinge of pink on her cheeks. He eyed her with interest but also huge suspicion, wondering what she was doing here. It was when she started to remove her sandals that he realized that she probably wanted to take a dip in the pond. He'd leave her to it, seeing as he had no business with her, and he had no inkling of wanting to see her wade around in the water.

Just as he was about to dart back into the depths of the forest, he saw her remove something from her neck, which caused him to tingle all over. His instincts and senses were on overdrive as he eyed the item more closely; to which his eyes widened and his grip on the tree he was hiding behind tightened considerably. Could it be...? he thought to himself, his heart pounding. His instincts were rarely ever wrong. ... there's no way it could be, after all these years. Is this for real? What he could see quite well, as his eyesight was impeccable, was the stone. The freaking stone that humans and demons alike hunted for nineteen years now, was here, right in-front of his eyes, just within reach. And it was, by all random circumstances, in the hands of this human girl. What?!

Before he could react, and try to create a diversion so he could grab the stone from her, he swiveled his head at a large shadow that he could see out of the corner of his eye. Large was an understatement; make that huge. He would've snorted if it wouldn't have caught the attention of the girl or the demon. It was a bull demon; a little stronger than the weak demons that he'd been "battling" so much in the past. His skin burned with the desire to fight, and an impish smile formed on his face as he saw the demon start to make its move. Now things are getting interesting, he thought to himself, as he saw the demon ram itself into the poor girl's body, knocking her over into the creek bed. However, the more concerning matter wasn't the girl, but it was the fact that the stone had flown from her hands and into the air, falling a few metres away from her, glowing with an odd light. Strange; he didn't think that the stone could do that. Then again, he didn't know much about the stone's history, and didn't know if he cared to know.

As he was about to dive for the stone before the demon could while both the girl and the demon were preoccupied, his human heart got the better of him and made him briefly pause. The girl was clearly in distress, and scared out of her mind. It seemed clear that she hadn't encountered demons before, or if anything, hadn't encountered one this huge before. He didn't want the demon to get the stone either, seeing as how he had seen it before that big ol' brute had. Seers, keepers, yeah? Was that how it went? Be that as it may, he was determined to protect the stone at all costs so he could have it for himself, and that meant having to protect the girl in the process, seeing as she decided to bravely fling herself on-top of the stone. What an idiot, he thought to himself, inwardly rolling his eyes. Is she trying to get herself killed or what? Sighing, he decided to spring into action, secretly happy that he could face off against a demon that was a little tougher than his usual opponents these days.

Finally revealing himself from the shelter of the forest, he catapulted his body out from where he was hidden, and tackled the demon in mid-air, separating him from the stone and the girl. "Think again," he sneered, landing on-top of the bull. "You aren't getting the stone, I'm just gonna tell you up front. Sorry to disappoint." He grinned, stepping back as flames started to erupt on the palms of his hands. Despite the demon's huge size, Kosuke was fairly strong (he was half-demon, after-all). He had knocked him down to the ground, to which the bull grunted angrily and stood up, snorting out a huge puff of smoke. He glared at the half-demon before him. "How dare you, half-demon!" he said, his voice dark and filled with disdain. He spat on the ground, pounding his fists together. "Come at me, if you so dare." With this, he charged with his horns pointing towards Kosuke, to which Kosuke confidently stood still, waiting for the demon to come closer, yawning a little.

Once he was just hairs away from Kosuke, he leapt up into the air, causing the demon to spin around wildly before looking up, only to get burned with flames that Kosuke had aimed at his head. The demon roared in agony, shaking his head in a frantic manner, which made the flames spread even more, down to his body. Even still, he went in to charge at Kosuke, who had since landed on the ground, to which he dodged, but only by a second. As he willed himself to conjure up more flames, the bull had disappeared, only to appear again from behind a thick tree, ramming into Kosuke at full speed. Kosuke grunted, temporarily taken aback as he clutched at his stomach. The demon laughed heartily, his body still aflame. "You cannot beat me, surrender!" he roared, before charging again. This time, Kosuke was more fired up, his body (literally) burning angrily. "As if. Try me, big guy." he dared, before shooting flames at the demon, causing him to wail before collapsing to the ground. It seemed as if the flames were far too much for him now, because in a matter of seconds, his wail started to dwindle, before his body disintegrated into a pile of ashes.

Kosuke breathed heavily, his mind still on overdrive as he stared at the pile of ashes before turning to the girl, who was shivering from fear. He wished that the demon had put up a bit more of a fight. He was all looks and not enough action. Allowing his flames to disappear from his body, all that could be seen that was left behind from the fight were a few scratch marks, which would disappear in a matter of minutes. It was as if nothing had happened; as if he hadn't just disintegrated a demon before the girl's very eyes. "Now then," he wiped his hands, happy with his success against the demon. He slowly started to approach the girl, a wry smile making its way onto his face before he stopped just a few feet away from her. "Why don't you give me that stone of yours, hmm? It'd be pretty horrible for you to receive the same fate as that sorry sucker."

(( oop I'm sorry, fight scenes aren't my forté LOL. I hope to get better with them through this RolePlay!
also omg the fight scene dialogue is - C R I N G E - OOF
I've decided to have conversation in bold, and coloured according to who's speaking: Kosuke will be brown, the enemy or what have you will be in dark green. Kosuke's thoughts will be in brown, not bold, but italicized. Hope this helps with smoother reading hehe. ))
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ Asuna Hiyata ♢ 002

Postby Raylen » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:17 am

Asuna didn't know much, but she did know that the pain she was expecting to feel never came. In the few seconds she had managed to conjure up every single scenario for her death. Being stepped on, being crushed beneath the weight of the large bull demon, him playing games of cat and mouse with her until he grew tired and took the stone from her and gave her a swift death, even an overly optimistic situation where the demon saw her distress and then chose to leave her alone and not pick on the young woman, and the best in her opinion that she had even thought that maybe this was a good thing and the demon would capture her like her sister and take Asuna to her. It would certainly make her pathetic almost decade long search actually worth something. However, the one situation she never brought to fruition when she looked up hesitantly with blurry tear stained eyes, was to see a man in a flurry of speed challenge this bull demon. Only he wasn't a man, not fully. He appeared a man just as she appeared a woman, his face was human and almost normal, had Asuna been focused more on appearance perhaps attractive. Asuna was not however focused on these menial things and instead in utter shock at the flames that shot out of the mans hands, she'd never seen any man do that before. Then again, upon the bull demons clarification, he was no man.

She did not dare take her eyes off the fight but in frantic and furious motions she had managed to scoot herself to a tree, her knuckles white and aching as she clutched the one thing her mother had left her in her hands. The stone was warm, almost too warm for her to be holding in her hands but she dared not to let go. Her ribs weren't broken but they certainly ached and made it hard for her to breathe and so she focused mostly on calming her breath which was everything but possible. She watched as the half-demon stood still and awaited the charging bull "Watch out!!!" She screamed, her ribs and her lungs fighting back against the words that came out as more of a weak suggestion for him to follow. At the last minute and with speed that was absolutely unimaginable he leaped into the air out of the way of the charging bull. Only it was happening right before her and she sat and watched in amazement. Her eyes were no longer tear stained but wide and childlike. Her hands still shook vigorously and she watched in both fear and awe when the bull demon was disintegrated by the powerful flames of the half-demon. A half-demon who had gained only a few scratches in the altercation.

The momentary amazement at the death quickly fell away as the half-demon turned to her and his slow steps in her direction reminded her of a cat hunting its prey. In a scramble and with shaky legs she braced the tree and slowly stood up, her feet still bare and her legs barely able to hold her up. She was thankful for the long kimono that covered her knees that were most likely knocking together. Up close she could tell that he was in fact a half-demon, something that she couldn't tell from afar. His eyes were silver and predatory and she could feel something in his personality or his body she didn't know, but something was amiss and she could feel it. Like she could feel a necklace and know that it was a necklace, she could feel him even though she didn't touch him, and she could feel he was different. She could also see just how much larger he was now that he was closer to her, he had appeared small next to the larger bull demon but he wasn't small at all. It was her that felt impish in his presence, but in power and in body.

She stared wide eyed as he only got closer and then in confusion when he requested the stone. This stone? It's my mother's stone. What would he want with my mother's stone?. Thinking of her mother only angered her, fear was present still, but the anger seemed to override that in this instance. "My st-stone? W-who are you?" she stuttered at first and then cleared her throat and straightened her shoulders to appear more intimidating. "This is my mother's stone, and while I am grateful for you killing that bull demon before, I didn't ask for your help and I had it under control" Her eyes narrowed and she backed further into the tree so that the bark dug into her back, she really had no where else to go. She was staring straight ahead, which brought her eye level to his chest. It was the only way she could find herself not to be scared of the man before her, was to not make eye contact whatsoever.

With shaky hands she went to put the necklace around her neck again, the stone shining on and off frantically like a heartbeat, more accurately her heartbeat. Her heart was frantic and her side ached but she feared of what the half-demon would do if she showed fear, could he smell fear? will he take advantage of it if he does? Certainly he wouldn't kill her over a poor family relic that had been passed down to her. "I've been away long enough from my grandmother" she said certain of herself, "I will be on my way home then, thank you stranger for your help, may the spirits bless you for your good deed" Asuna with a small "hmphh" turned her nose away from the demons chest and turned it to the stream where she had come from and let out a breath that she wasn't aware she was keeping in, and at the exhalation she winced and clutched her rib cage. She felt ill, maybe it was from the bull hitting her, or maybe the rock that was flashing more furiously now around her neck.

I hope this gives enough to work with, I am trying to work slow so that we don't run through all of our plot ideas in 3 posts and then are stagnant. I had a plan to purify kosuke after this, maybe he reaches for the stone and she does so.
Raylen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

こうすけ - KOSUKE [post 2]

Postby loulou800 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:11 am

こうすけKOSUKE
currently a half-demon | location: the forest | mood: a little annoyed, transfixed
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    He scoffed, crossing his arms as he continued to stare at her. The poor human looked scared out of her wits, despite her trying to make herself look more intimidating than she actually was. "Names don't really matter," he said, a hint of a snide grin making its way onto his face. "But y'know, if you paid more attention to things, you'd probably know who I am. What, are you new here?" Kosuke thought that all of the humans knew of him in these parts. He didn't really pay attention to the humans, though, for if he did, he'd know that this forest was basically the girl's backyard. This forest was one that he lurked in most often; it brought the most comfort for some reason. Despite him not having grown up in this area of Japan, he sought solace through the lush grass and swaying trees, reveling in its glory. It reminded him of the hum of a lullaby that his mother used to sing to him and Taiki, and the sense of loyalty that the humans put into tending to their crops here reminded him of his Dad's loyalty to his Mom.

He laughed out loud, a laugh with a negative kind of mirth. "As if! If I hadn't saved your weak butt, you would've died!" He shook his head in disbelief. The girl was dressed in a measly kimono, for goodness sakes. She wasn't even wearing shoes (okay, Kosuke wasn't wearing shoes either, but he really didn't need them-- he was half-demon. Let the humans wear shoes, if they were the ones who created them. He only wore clothes because he knew that his mother would slap him silly if he chose to wander around in the nude)! "You'd think you could be at-least a little more grateful than what you're showing me." He narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms in a huff, before approaching her a little more, dropping his arms to his sides. "Do you even know what that precious stone of yours does? Do you know anything about it?" He paused, not wanting to give anything away. "If you don't know, it's better off with me. Demons are gonna be coming after you now that it's re-discovered. And to think, it was with the likes of you all along..." He shook his head, still not believing it. "...anyways. Why don't you hand it over before I burn your hand off?" he asked, eerily polite; a stark contrast to his disturbing words.

As he said this, she was placing the stone back around her neck, as she had it made into a necklace. A necklace! He found himself snorting. It only proved that she had no idea about the stone's properties; otherwise, she wouldn't have made a freaking necklace out of it. The weird thing about was, was that the stone kept flashing light. Why was that? He had no idea. It was strange to him, and he wondered if it had anything to do with knowing that it was near a demon (okay, half-demon), or something. It'd definitely be something to ask, should he ever stumble across the stone's original maker. Were they still alive? He didn't know, because he didn't know who had made the stone in the first place. If it was a human, well, tough luck. They were probably long gone by now. Besides, even if they were still alive, their memory was probably all over the place. Asking an old person something was not one of one of the things that he'd choose to do, he thought they were all batty. But then again, Kosuke was jumping to conclusions, never thinking of other options. Not all old people had a horrible memory. He'd probably just encountered some that weren't all there, that's all.

"Hey, are you even listening to me?" he barked, jumping in-front of her as she turned away in a snobbish manner, telling him that she was going home now. He really didn't care much for her good blessings; he'd run into enough bad luck to know that blessings didn't affect him (or maybe he was too proud to admit that believing in blessings offered him a sense of comfort). As he leaped down in-front her, he heard the sound of a shaky breath, narrowing his eyes once more as he looked down at her, wondering why she seemed so much more down in the dumps all of a sudden. He could sense that she was feeling some kind of pain, and based on her clutching her side, it likely had something to do with her rib cage. Was it when that demon had rammed into her? He supposed that for a human, she was probably greatly affected by that. He'd be shocked if she wasn't. He also didn't miss the sight of the stone, which was flashing even more rapidly than before. "Hey, what gives..." he asked, reaching for her shoulder as she started to lean forward, his voice trailing off. He didn't want her to be leaning on him, that was much too close for comfort; so he used one of his hands to steady her. The other hand hesitantly reached towards the stone, his eyes transfixed on the glowing nature of it. It was there, right in-front of him, and he couldn't help but be drawn to it. He also couldn't tear his eyes away from it, why, he didn't know. He failed to notice the audible sound of static crackling, for if he noticed it, he would've known to have jumped back a couple of feet...

(( I love that idea! agreeing to slow it down, as well as Asuna purifying this goob LOL ))
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ Asuna Hiyata ♢ 003

Postby Raylen » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:06 am

The last time that Asuna had been in such a stressful situation had been almost a decade ago when she lost her family and her sister was taken, and she didn't remember most of what happened on that ill fated day. She silently hoped that the strange occurrences today didn't stick with her either and that she would wake up from this nightmare she was living. That's what it had to be... her worst nightmare. It was the most vivid nightmare she'd ever had, what with the pain and all. Who did this demon think he was? Who did he think that she was? Harassing her and demanding a stone that wasn't his and could have come from the bottom of a river for all that she knew. In the back of her mind she was aware that this stone had not in fact come from the bottom of a river, no ordinary stones glowed like this one and warmed the spot where it rested on her chest like a heating stone used to boil water.

Her attitude momentarily wavered as she clutched herself and took shallow breaths "Like I said." Asuna gritted her teeth in indignation "I didn't ask for your help" Her eyes narrowed and her fists drew to her side in clenched fists, her brows knitted together in a scowl that was no more intimidating than an angry child. "This stone is my mothers! It is not yours and you cannot take it!" She said furiously "And what do I know? What do you know, half-demon?" She spat, her chest heaving up and down in heavy breaths. "Do you think that saving a girl and threatening her in the span of a few minutes is the way to get things that you want? Well think again! That demon came after me because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, not because he wanted this stupid stone, are you really that ignorant?" Her anger over the greed of the half-demon in front of her momentarily acted as a pain killer, it must have been anger that she felt deep in her heart. It infested her body and caused her eyes to focus in, making deep eye contact with him like she could see into his soul. It could have only been anger that she felt, she tried to convince herself. It was the only description she had for the heat that burned her chest, from the outside? The stone? She hadn't noticed yet the hand that had grasped her shoulder to steady her and the other that snaked under her chin, she was too preoccupied with this invigorating feeling.

Her eyes were dialed in, unaware of this new light inside her body that caused the hair on her arms to stand on end. She wasn't even thinking, she didn't care that the half-demon in front of her had steadied her and kept her from falling whether it was because he cared or she was falling towards him she didn't acknowledge. All she knew was that some 6th sense in the back of her mind knew that his other hand was reaching greedily towards the stone. There was an innate feeling in the back of her mind and a queasy feeling in her stomach that told her that no matter what he could not have the stone around her neck. "Get your hands off of me, you thief" She said, now eerily calm and before she could even think her hand shot out at lightning speed and the instant her finger tips touched his chest, she didn't even get the chance to push him away, both light and electricity shot out of her palm and into the center of the half-demon's chest.

This light flashed brightly and sent the half-demon sprawling away from her, and she herself slammed into the tree behind her. Asuna slumped to the ground in a daze with foggy eyes that were barely open and a palm that stung like she had burnt herself. She looked at her palm that was smoking but no blisters covered the soft skin of her hand. "What on earth?" The stone on her chest slowly died out and no longer glowed vibrantly as it had before. The heat it had brought to her was replaced with a cool feeling. It sent shivers down her spine. She no longer worried about her rib cage, compared to what she had just felt the wound felt insignificant and became an afterthought. Slowly standing up she brushed her tangled hair out of her face, not surprised when she tugged at a leaf that lay ensnared in her black mane.

"ummm... Half-demon?" she said softly, noticing the slumped and smoking "man" in front of her. She didn't like him, but she had no intentions to kill the poor thing. Well, she didn't really know what had just happened anyway, so logistically it was not her fault. The only thing she was certain on was that this was no nightmare and everything was very, very real. "can you hear me?" she walked over slowly, walking gingerly on her scraped up bare feet. Asuna stood over the demon and looked directly down, poking his back with her foot gently "Hellooo, Are you dead?" Asuna squatted and looked with wide violet eyes at the destruction she had caused and then childishly poked at his cheek. She did so slowly at first but then more confidently when she didn't feel the previous electricity that had just coursed through her body.
Raylen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

こうすけ - KOSUKE [post 3]

Postby loulou800 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:35 am

こうすけKOSUKE
currently a half-demon | location: the forest | mood: peeved, cautious
    Kosuke could barely hear what the girl was saying as his eyes honed in on the stone. He really was transfixed, and it was as if his eyes just wouldn't tear themselves away from the rapid flashing in-front of him. He appeared almost possessed. As his left hand steadily reached for her necklace, he could vaguely hear her say something. She sounded angry, and it was when her voice turned a strikingly different kind of calm that he was able to blink himself out of his stupor, but not before he felt her fingertips on his chest. Some sort of thing erupted from her hand, which resulted in his body being catapulted backwards. It was as if a lightning strike pierced throughout his body, and he actually thought that he was dead, and this was some weird version of the afterlife; a hazy, blurry mist that allowed him to stay in this forest. No visions of his parents, like he thought he'd see when he died, isn't that what would happen? You'd start to see the people that you considered important flash in-front of your eyes, and they'd perhaps instill some sort of wisdom in you before your soul left your body?

Instead, he saw blurry motions of things. His eyes, which were quite attentive, noticed sparks hovering in the air, but in a multitude rather than just a few. His body burned and ached. It was much different than when he himself entered flames, or when his body ignited in fire; no, it was like someone had reached in and tried to zap away his life source. His heart, which was usually quite steady, was beating rapidly, almost as if it was going to burst. He felt tingles everywhere, and not the good kind, mind you. He couldn't think straight, and he felt himself groaning as his head pounded. He felt so weak, which was very uncommon for him. Whatever came out of that girl's hand was equivalent to him having fought an incredibly powerful demon, and dare he say it, but perhaps even more powerful than the ones he'd fought before. What the... he thought to himself, clearly mystified. ...what did she do to me? He felt burnt out, but also pissed. Was she actually trying to kill me? Sure, he wouldn't have hesitated in killing her to get to the stone, but maybe he wouldn't have through with it if she handed it over like a good human.

His head was swimming. He hated this feeling; this feeling of powerlessness. Just what is she? he thought, no longer thinking that she was just an ordinary girl. No ordinary human could produce such power. He looked up lazily to see that the girl had also been flung back, likely not having known the extent of her power. He saw her gaze at her hand before looking around, her eyes falling on him. She looked out of it as well, but she was standing up now, and making her way towards him. The stone was no longer glowing, and she now looked fine; no longer grimacing about her side ache. Why, other than the obvious havoc that she had just instilled on Kosuke's body, it looked like she was the winner in this situation. He scowled, his eyes glowering as she squatted down to his slumped angle, poking him in his weakened state-- first, with her dang foot of all things, then his cheek, like he was a child. Hmph! As if he was some sort of rag doll, or worse, like some sort of animal that needed to be pitied. He would've spat on the ground if he had the strength to, or used his powers to make the ends of her hair catch on fire. He'd like to see her try to poke him then. Kosuke did not need anyone's pity. He'd rather be beaten to a pulp than have someone look at him like he was some weakling that didn't have the means necessary to get by in this world.

Worse yet, she was talking insanely loud, or what seemed like a loud voice as his body was only now starting to adjust to his surroundings. The power that emanated from her palm and into him had dulled his senses before heightening them once more, making it seem like her voice was ten times louder than it actually was. "Yeesh, would you stop talking so loud!" he snapped, glaring at her, trying to move his body. It felt stiff, but he willed himself to get up, leaning heavily on the tree behind him, heaving as he continued his glare. If his powers were back in full by now, he surely would've burned holes onto her kimono, or worse. "Do I look like I'm dead, stupid?" Truth was, was that he was slightly afraid of her. When she was poking him, he winced, half-expecting some sort of power to course through her again and into his body-- thank goodness nothing had happened. Maybe it was all a fluke. A really dangerous fluke, but a possible fluke nonetheless. "What the hell, were you trying to kill me?" he grimaced, trying to distance himself from her, but to no avail. He still needed the tree for support, but he couldn't help but be wary of her. What if she tried to zap him again? It was almost as if she had purified him, something that made him shiver to the thought. He'd been purified in the past before, and he did not want to relive those memories again.

As his head started to clear a little bit, he regarded the small human in-front of him, convinced that she wasn't as innocent as she looked. On the outside, she looked like any regular person, who lived with her grandma liked she'd stated, probably tending to crops in the fields, or enjoying free time out in the forest. But that power? It couldn't have been anything other than some kind of purification. Which made her some kind of a priestess. Which scared the wits out of him. Out of all the creatures in this world, demons didn't scare him, and neither did typical humans. But priestesses? It was like they were half-demons themselves; exuding power while still retaining a human heart. If you were a certain kind of priestess, like if you came from a line of very powerful priestesses, then chances were, were that you'd be pretty powerful as well-- and their powers of purification came packed with a punch, as they could essentially render a demon, a half-demon powerless.

(( woo a longer Post! when Asuna was poking him with her foot and then her finger I laughed out loud :lol: ))
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ Asuna Hiyata ♢ 004

Postby Raylen » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:17 pm

Her grandmother had once shared a story with her about a man who poked a wildcat with a stick and died, it was meant to be a fable and teach her that when you know something is dangerous don't go getting entangled into it. Even if you have a method to reach it from a distance. In the fable the man poked the wildcat and thought that he was far enough away that the cat wouldn't notice him, but it did, and it attacked him, and he died. Asuna had obviously not learned from this fable as she was a mere inches away from a demon with her finger being used as the stick and poking his cheek. She had continued poking him until she could see that he was stirring awake from the electricity that she had hit him with. Standing close she could smell something burning and noted that it was probably some parts of his yukata, regardless it smelled. When he did open his eyes and greet consciousness she hadn't exactly expected him to be so sudden and stand up, slower now, but still quickly to her and she fell from her squat onto her butt. Her mouth let out a small "oof" as she lightly hit the ground from her lowered position.

His voice was angry and accusative. If there was any hope for him to let her walk away and return home alone she knew for certain that it had vanished into thin air. Like that sudden burst of power she just had. He had thought that she tried to kill him? Her mouth opened in shock, she was a human girl in the midst of a powerful demon and he thought she had intentions to kill him? He had just threatened to harm her over the stone and has the audacity to get mad when she protected herself? Sure, she wasn't aware of what happened but it had been out of self-defense. She was sure of it. "Kill you? Will you just listen to yourself? You just threatened me over this stupid stone and now you are mad because I defended myself? It's not my fault you reached for it, you idiot" She held the stone that was around her neck in emphasis as she stood up onto her feet, the stone glowed slightly with her furious words before it calmed down a few seconds after. She was tired now, not just from her powers or the long day, it was an accumulation of everything added together that was just overwhelming for her.

She was quiet for a while, staring at the demon in front of her like some sort of game. She looked at him now, bracing himself against a tree and trying to regain his strength. She knew he was still powerful, but right now he looked fragile and insecure. It almost humored her, her staring contest with him was broken when her lips broke into a small smile and then a really quiet laugh escaped from behind her lips. It looked like he was afraid of her, and for some reason that was the funniest thing to ever happen to her. So much so that she found humor in a situation where she had felt like she kissed death just moments earlier. "You are afraid of me" she said lightheartedly, bringing her hands together behind her back. She didn't really blame him either, somewhere in her she was kind of afraid of what she had done too. She was afraid of it happening to her grandmother, and she knew it was the stone. These innate feelings she was having made her nauseous, just inklings of what she should do and what was going on. She had no control over it.

Sobered now she took a deep breath. He didn't look like he was going anywhere fast, soon. He was no longer a threat to her, not in this moment, and not after what she had just done to him. It seemed in this moment that the most logical thing to do was to explain and introduce herself. "My name is Asuna Hiyata. My mother gave me this stone years ago when my village was attacked and ransacked by demons, her name was Kana. The demons killed my entire family, and took my older sister, and all I have left is this stone to remember them by" She said, prideful as she held the stone that hung around her neck tightly. Assuring herself that it was in fact still there. "That is why you cannot have it, because if you take it there is nothing to tell me that that day was not a dream. That I am not crazy for wanting to find my sister now that I am older. I don't know what it is, and I'm not sure what I did. I'm sorry" The stone was really all she had, she had few memories of that day. She remembered enough to know that her sister was taken and her family had died but the years had grown on her and so had the trauma and part of her brain had just blocked out the worst day in her life. She was certain that no day that followed that one would be as bad. Despite the fear she showed today against the bull demon, she was not afraid. Not really.

She looked once more at her palm that no longer stung. Her mind thought of her grandmother at home that she could hurt, and her friends that she went to school with that she could hurt, and all the villagers she could come in contact with that she could hurt. She then thought of all the demons that attacked her family when she was 10 that she could do nothing about then, but could do absolutely everything now. This feeling she felt now was hope, and she thought of her older sister who was still just a child as well when she was captured. Asuna could help her now! She could fix it and get her sister back! "You reached for the stone, you knew what it was in seconds of seeing it while I have been wearing it around my neck for almost a decade with no idea of it's power" She looked to the man with wide, transfixed eyes. "You know what this thing does, you know what I just did to you, and you can help me get it under control so that" she pointed to the location where she had zapped the half-demon "doesn't happen again"

♢ ♢ I am not even joking with you right now
I am a psychopath who checks word counts out of pure curiosity
this post was 1100 words exactly, and the post you just made was also 1100 words exactly
can you talk about matching posts? DANG
what an odd coincidence
but also a great one:)
Raylen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me