1x1 daices. x tsunami,

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 daices. x tsunami,

Postby daices. » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:36 am

Despite being fierce rivals back in their trainee days,
their respective group schedules have largely kept
them busy and separated and that fire's died down.

Until their company decides to throw their groups
together for the sake of company image, rekindling
that same ire and perhaps,,, something else?

pls don't post unless you're tsunami, or me!
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mean grumpy gorl uwu

Postby daices. » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:40 am

-----xxxxxxxxxx-----xxxxxxxxxx-----xxxxxxxxxx-----xxxxxxxxxx-----

Black or white, black or white

✦ Goes by Mimi; secretly likes the nickname, denies it cause it's so cutesy
✦ Main rapper, lead dancer
✦ In 5 person girl group called "Hilight", vv girl crush/edgy/out there (dreamcatcher esque owo)
✦ Trained for 4 years, scouted in China n moved over at 14
✦ Group has been active for a little over 2 years
✦ Has a pretty low, raspy voice, pulls a Batman voice on variety shows Often
✦ Relatively athletic; played soccer in school, likes to stay fit still (a lot of pics show her running)
✦ Really dislikes the other active girl group under their company; thinks their concept is gross
✦ Especially dislikes one specific member, cause of competition during Trainee days

✦ Has a really bad case of resting b**** face; natural expression is a frown
✦ Managers hate her cause she likes seeing just how far their patience can stretch
✦ Mantra for life: "Well they didn't say I couldn't do it"
✦ Seems straight-laced because of how quiet and measured she is; actually a huge troublemaker
✦ Likes to sneak out at 3am or hole up inside with the blinds closed, there is no in between
✦ Likes to cook and clean/do domestic things when she's not acting out
✦ Has an atrocious: a) sweet tooth b) sense of humor c) EQ
✦ Fashion sense is basically a lot of clean black/white; a lot of grungy techwear/leather
✦ Loves anything orange/citrus related; everything she owns smells of it

I'll take the road in between

fc: Zuo Zhuo
-----------------------------------------
・LIU・MIFEI・

Age; 20
Sexuality; gayyy
Stature; 172cm, 63kg, tall n wiry
Main trait; Blunt
+ trait/s; Calm, independent, keen
- trait/s; Awkward, surly, gullible
Main flaw; Reserved
Likes; Dance, reading
Dislikes; Curfews, vegetables

Last edited by daices. on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ emmie !

Postby tsunami, » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:15 am

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓

i. song (l) eunha (f) ii. english name & stage name is emmie but lov
es nicknames ! iii. twenty iv. biromantic homosexual v. south korean
vi. five feet four inches vii. lead vocalist, main dancer viii. animat
ed, optimistic, diligent, adaptable ix. clingy, self-conscious, clumsy
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
debuted in a six member girl group called M3RCY (mercy) (girl-next
-door kind of vibes that sometimes leans towards cutesy concepts) ap
proximately two years ago
has a loud laugh and wide smile, enjoys interacting with fans as m
uch as they'll let her
very expressive, it's never too hard to figure out what's on her min
d if you just watch her facial expressions
easily distracted and easily excitable, but also get's bored easily un
less it's something she's really interested in
tries very hard to see the good in everyone but there's just this one
girl she knew back in her trainee days that somehow always managed
to get on her bad side...
absolutely loves physical affection and can often been seen draped
over other members of her group (they endearingly call her koala so
metimes because of it)
more insecure than she likes to admit - seeks validation from those
around her and pushes herself very hard to keep up with the high sta
ndards she’s set up for herself
can and will fall asleep anywhere, don't be surprised if you find her
sleeping in the corner between practices
scared of being lonely, she always needs at least one other person i
n her company to feel secure
cute & comfy style, not super particular about it though
likes to sew, makes little plushies for the other members and some
times tries to make her own clothes when she has time
junk food is her love language (but don’t let the managers know)
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┛
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:00 pm

MIMI
feeling annoyed, tired
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mimi woke up late and annoyed, pushing her covers off with a huff. Rolling out of bed, she stomped her way to the bathroom, muttering a hello to one of her group members brushing her teeth before she began to do the same with vehemence.

"Yo, chill. You've been antsy all week- you're gonna kill that toothbrush." Her groupmate, Miyoung, nudged her placatingly.

Mimi sighed, rinsing her mouth before raking a hand through her hair. "I- yeah. You're right. I don't even know why I'm hung up about this. She hasn't even crossed my mind for so long...Yeah, you're right. I'm over it." Miyoung gave Mimi a weird look as the girl shook her head and wandered out of the room. Forcing the thoughts from her mind, Mimi went through the rest of the motions of getting ready; they were learning the choreography today, so she went with a black cropped sweater, baggy cargo pants, and clunky sneakers, fastening a choker around her neck and tying her hair up, trying to ignore a certain group, a certain blonde, that she had to inevitably see later that day. So what if she dressed a little bit more fierce than usual, winged eyeliner sharp enough to kill? This was the first collab that Hilight was doing with another group, that was all.

The rest of the morning was relatively uneventful; breakfast was just Mimi stuffing food in her mouth as fast as her chopsticks allowed -thank god for high metabolism and a bottomless pit of a stomach- and all too soon, Mimi found herself ambling through the halls of the company building with the rest of the members, on her way to the dance rooms. She was relatively middle of the pack when they stepped through the doorway so Mimi couldn't see the room and its inhabitants, but soon her members thinned out and she made eye contact with Eunha. Emmie, as she went by now. Mimi's jaw involuntarily clenched for a second before she jerked her head away, focusing intently on the choreographer. Her annoyance from the morning rushed back even as she schooled her expression into indifference. It seems even two years weren't enough to dissipate the competitiveness, the insecurity really, when she saw the other girl. Whatever- learn the choreography first. Deal with whatever this was later.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby tsunami, » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:51 pm

emmie
        feeling: rushed, nervous, uneasy

despite the name of their group, the members of emmie's group were anything but merciful when it came to waking her up in the morning. a blast of cold air and a not-so-gentle shaking of her shoulder ended her pleasant dreams and she finally rose out of her bed with a groan. "hurry up emmie! we have to leave in fifteen minutes!" hayeon, her group's leader, called from the closet. her brows were furrowed as she picked out an outfit while corralling the rest of the members to ensure they left on time. emmie rubbed the sleep from her eyes and moved into the bathroom to get ready.

it had been only a week ago when her group was informed they were going to be collaborating with the other girl group within their company. now, this wouldn't have been an issue with emmie if only for one thing, or more specifically, for one tall dark-haired girl. she could only imagine how this reunion would play out, but she was more than sure that she would try her best to steer clear of her.

her thoughts were interrupted by hayeon calling out once more. emmie moved quickly to pull on a pair of black leggings, a grey tank top and a dark-colored oversized flannel before slipping on a pair of white sneakers and rushing out the door after the rest of her group.

after a quick breakfast, emmie walked to the practice room arm in arm with chaewon. the six of them stood in a row as they waited for the other group to arrive. hearing footsteps coming down the hall, emmie's heart began to ring in her ears. did she remember to brush her hair this morning? she wasn't sure. it's not that she really cared what the other girls thought of her, she just wanted to make sure she looked good as a representation of her group, right? when she looked up as the members of Hilight stepped into the room, her eyes meet mimi's for a split second, but it was enough to make her squirm. she let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding and shook her head. she wasn't going to let this weird tension mess up her mood.

everything was going fine, splendidly even, until the choreographer announced they wanted the lead and main dancers of each group to come forward. emmie had purposefully positioned herself as far away as she could've from mimi out of habit but also a little bit out of fear of what would happen if they were to clash once again. she didn't want her group members to get caught up in whatever rivalry the two of them had between them. she also just didn't want to have to face mimi and deal with all these weird emotions beginning to bubble up in her. was she just being cowardly? maybe a little.

reluctantly, emmie walked forward and after being moved around by the choreographer, found herself standing next to mimi. she bit her lip and stole a glance at the dark-haired girl. she was just as tall and straight-faced as she remembered her to be. she felt a little different looking up at her though. was it because she smelled nice? or maybe it was because her hair was up which really let her see her face? emmie shook her head. no, it was probably just her own nervousness making up things. yes, that was it, no need to keep being weird about it. memories of them being forced to practice together as trainees filled her head. she honestly couldn't remember when they began to compete with one another so fiercely, but she did remember how much she disliked the havoc mimi wreaked with all the trouble she caused back then. wanting to be polite as always, she forced an awkward smile on her face as she turned to face mimi and spoke, "hey, it's been a while huh? how've you been?"
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:13 pm

MIMI
feeling tense, anxious, annoyed

The choreographer pulled the lead and main dancers forward, and Mimi found herself standing next to the girl she had been trying her best not to look at, stand next to, or even think about, this entire time. A girl who she could feel was looking at her. Mimi tensed further, brow furrowing. Look away, look away, look away-

"hey, it's been a while huh? how've you been?"

Mimi twitched. So this was how it was gonna go. Small talk; she could do small talk. "Hi. I'm ok. What about you." She muttered tersely, sparing Emmie a small glance. Bright doe eyes, blonde hair glistening softly in the lights- Mimi quickly looked away.

She didn't say anything else, and soon the choreographer began placing them into formations, running through the choreo while their groupmates watched. The process was a little different from the past two years; they all had settled well into their respective roles in Hilight, and blocking was basically decided before they even began practicing. Now it was basically same day casting, and Mimi felt like a trainee again, being tested and ranked in front of a group of peers. And it seems the result was the same, after a bit more shuffling- in the dance break, Emmie had been placed center, and she had been placed off her right shoulder. Which was... Well, Mimi had to admit it was to be expected; she was a good dancer but she wasn't categorized as the main dancer, not like Emmie was.

Mimi went through the motions of the rest of the choreography as they finished blocking everything. She had a little back and forth rap section with the rapper from M3RCY which was fun, and overall the song was great; she was excited, really. Time blurred as they did runthrough after runthrough, until the choreographer dismissed them for a break.

The choreography wasn't hard, but it was taxing, and by the end of the routine Mimi was definitely sweating buckets. She really regretted wearing the layers she had- what was she thinking? She- Mimi cut off that train of thought with an audible "tsk", spinning on a dime and making a beeline for the back wall as she grabbed her water bottle and crumpled to the floor, fanning her face. Trying to tame the flyaway wisps of hair coming out of her now messy ponytail to no avail while scrounging for a mandarin orange from her bag, she looked up into the intense gaze of her leader, looking down on her with one hand on her hip and one brow cocked.

"What, Jia?" Mimi said, a clear bite to her voice that surprised even her. Jia's eyebrow merely climbed higher, expression entirely unfazed.

"Oh don't 'what' me, Mimi. You've been looking like you smelled rotten fruit for a week and today it looks like you bit into one. If you keep dancing like you have been today you're gonna pull something; I haven't seen you this tense in years. Also what are you even wearing? This is almost what you wear when we go out; who are you trying to impress? Is it-"

"Shh, Jia. It's-" Mimi couldn't help from glancing at Emmie, scowling harder as she berated herself for doing so.

All of this didn't go unnoticed by her leader, of course, who gave Mimi one of the biggest smirks she swore she had ever seen in her life. "Oooooh~ is that why? I thought that weird competitive thing you had with her ended when you guys debuted. Wasn't that the whole point? Hello?"

"Jia- I love you, but please be quiet. They're not even a room away. I'm not-" God, Mimi could feel a headache forming. "I'm not even going to entertain this with a response."

Mimi thanked the gods that the choreographer called them back at that time, effectively cutting Jia off from whatever she was saying- and she definitely was gonna say something, mouth already open and expression screaming incredulity. Setting down her water bottle and shoving the rest of the orange into her mouth, Mimi brushed past her leader, standing resolutely in formation, not looking at anyone else unless necessary for the rest of the practice.

One final full out, which they took a video of so they could practice separately later, and it was done. Mimi felt a tide of indescribable emotion rise in her as she watched them play it back, everyone huddled over a couple phones, packed together like sardines. Her throat felt closed off, it felt hard to swallow- the headache in her head began to pound when they got to the dance break. Emmie in center. Her in second place in rankings, the teacher posting the list of rankings on the door of the practice room, her mother calling her disappointed; "why weren't you in front for the broadcast, Mifei? We didn't pay for all those dance lessons just so you could get second place-"

"Bathroom. I have to-" Mimi choked out, nudging the member to her right. Without waiting for an answer, she shoved open the door and practically ran down the hall until she reached the bathroom. Ripping out her ponytail and running her hands through now untamed hair, Mimi clenched her eyes shut as she leaned over the sink.

"Ugh. What the heck. I'm... Why now? Stop it." She hissed to herself. It was fine; a couple minutes, she'd go back, they'd leave, and then she wouldn't have to see anyone on M3RCY until next week. It'd be fine.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Postby tsunami, » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:08 am

emmie
        feeling: irked, determined, awkward

emmie had almost forgotten what mimi’s voice sounded like. her low, raspy reply caught her off guard for a second but she quickly reasserted herself to muster up a response. ”that’s good to hear! i’m doing pretty well, thanks for asking.” before she could begin to say anything else (much to her relief as she probably would’ve started to babble nonsense considering her nervous state) the choreographer began placing them in formation.

as they began to rehearse the dance break, emmie couldn’t help but notice the glaring presence off her right shoulder. she couldn’t shake the feeling throughout practice, and let out quiet but audible sigh of relief when the choreographer called for a break. emmie loved dancing, but she couldn’t help but feel a sort of tension weighing her down. after rummaging through her things and taking a swig out of her water bottle, she slumped against the back wall, her mind still trying to process what just happened. no! no no no emmie thought to herself, i have to stop getting so distracted, i’ve worked too hard to let some mixed feelings affect my performance. with an exasperated sigh, she flopped over with her head on the lap of a nearby group mate and closed her eyes, hoping to take advantage of the break and distract herself.

it didn’t work. her eyes fluttered open again after not even two minutes and she spared a glance in mimi’s direction, the cause of all her worries. she seemed to be having a conversation with her group mate and for a split second, she thought she heard something about trying to impress someone. emmie shook her head, it was none of her business and she shouldn’t be concerning her self. when the choreographer called them back up, emmie moved forward with a new spring in her step, determined not to let anything else disturb her work.

after the final run through, emmie watched the playback with her group mates but couldn’t seem to take her eyes off one particular person as they watched. it brought her back to their trainee days. she had to admit, mimi was a really good dancer, which is probably why they always fought so fiercely for the center spot.

”emmie?” her group mate hyeri called out to get her attention, “are you okay? our usually smiley girl has been pouting all day.” emmie was a little taken aback. had she really been getting herself noticeably worked up about this the whole time? (the answer is yes) she couldn’t keep track of her emotions. “oh? i didn’t notice. i’m a-okay though, i promise!” she replied, a smile gracing her lips before she practically jumped on hyeri to give her a hug.

emmie began to pack up her things, taking a moment to wipe her face a small towel. if there was one thing she hated, it was being sweaty and not being able to do anything about it. with a polite bow to say goodbye to the other group and well as the choreographer, M3RCY began to shuffle out of the practice room. as they made their way down the hall, emmie saw the sign to the bathroom and suddenly, all the water she had chugged during break decided to make itself known. ”i’ll be right back, hayeon!” she called out to her leader, ducking into the bathroom after receiving an okay in response.

she let out a soft gasp as she turned the corner into the bathroom. there, standing right in front of her, was mimi. be cool, be cool, be cool- she swore she had just seen her in the practice room, how did she get there so quickly? c’mon eunha, she thought to herself, don’t make things so awkward. she tightened her grip on the strap of her bag and walked closer. mimi looked a little... upset? she wasn’t sure. she wanted to say something, anything really, but she, as always, was a coward. instead, she acknowledged mimi with a quick bow before walking briskly past her and into the stall. why did i do that? i could’ve just asked her if she was okay! there’s nothing wrong with that, right? she won’t bite me... right? she let out an unintentional but quiet groan as her face fell into her hands. that, was the opposite of cool.

after doing what she had come into the bathroom to do and mustering up her courage, emmie stepped out of the stall and towards the sink, towards mimi, to wash her hands. you got this eunha come on all you have to do is- ”sorry about earlier,” she began, her face flushing a soft pink as she recalled her not-so-subtle avoidance of the tall girl when she had walked in. “i, err, really had to go.” an awkward laugh slipped past her lips as she mentally facepalmed herself. “anyway! i just couldn’t help but notice, i mean- are you okay?” she asked hesitantly, unsure of how she would react but also unsure of her own feelings seeing her rival in such a state. yes, they’ve had their issues in the past, and yes emmie disliked her surly nature and how she still managed to look nice after dance practice but that was besides the point. differences aside, emmie wasn’t the kind of girl to just stay by and look on when someone’s upset.
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:44 am

MIMI
feeling tense, anxious, annoyed

Mimi jerked her head up when she heard the door open, eyes widening in panic as she saw who it was. Of all the people in the world to walk into the bathroom right now, it had to be Emmie. Spinning around and still clutching the sink in a vice-like grip, Mimi opened her mouth to say something, anything- but before she could make a sound she saw Emmie give her a quick bow and then... Leave? She blinked once. Twice. Visibly lurching out of her shock when she heard the toilet flush.

What. What? Did she just get ignored? What.

Mimi spun around and began washing her hands in a rote, mechanical sort of motion, just to make herself seem busy and not about to lose it. Maybe she could slip out the door before Emmie even came out... But she quickly saw the small blonde head through the mirror. Muttering a curse under her breath, Mimi then hoped that they could just ignore each other like they always had and move on with their day... But that prayer wasn't answered either.

"It's fine." She murmured, turning to dry her hands. She just wanted to get out of here. Turning to grap a paper towel, she stilled at Emmie's question.

"I'm..." She trailed off. Was she ok? She didn't feel okay; the headache was relentless. Her emotions were still on the fritz, building up in a messy, roiling wave in her, choking her throat. How dare she? Acting like all that competition was nothing, like she hadn't just cinched the top spot yet again, like she hadn't just manifested another terrible phone call from her parents. How dare she come in, with her expressive eyes and waifish beauty and-

Mimi spun around, a glare on her face ready to give Emmie a piece of her mind. The words died on the tip of her tongue when she saw the actual concern on Emmie's face, and to her abject horror, she felt tears beginning to prick the corners of her eyes.

Oh no. The one thing Mimi refused to let happen was to cry in front of her rival. "You're- I can't- You just... With the Riva- I'm fine. Bye." She spit out, before bolting (fleeing) out the door, rushing past the rest of the M3RCY members and back into the choreography room. God, what was she? Literally getting tongue-tied? She was supposed to be a smooth, suave rapper, making women swoon at her feet, not whatever this was.

"What fire did you run from- oh, honey." Jia said, the group rushing forward when they saw the tears in Mimi's eyes.

"Are you okay?" "What happened?" "Why are you crying?"

Mimi merely shook her head. How could she explain what she was feeling? She was disappointed in herself, for letting this dumb practice get to her, for digging up a two year old thing that the other girl didn't think about at all. But it wasn't just that; every time she looked at Emmie, something threatened to overwhelm her, and she hated it, not being able to put a name to it, or control herself. "It's nothing- c-can we? Let's just go home?"

Mimi spent the next week practicing, sneaking out, driving her managers and members insane with how she had been acting out. Really, she just needed to be preoccupied and distracted, which meant doing anything to keep her mind off things.

All too soon, the next week rolled around, and it was time for another meeting. This time, for the actual collab. Piling into the van, everyone was bleary-eyed at having woken up at such an early hour; such was the life of girl groups. Mimi had basically forgotten about the week prior. Why had she acted like that? Juvenile as all get out. She hadn't cried for two years; really, it was dumb. She wouldn't throw such a hissy fit again.

Reaching the studio, Mimi was happy that they were the first to arrive; she didn't have to think about Her for a few more blessed minutes. Mimi was even happier when she saw her stage outfit was in exactly the style she liked. It was a full black tunic ensemble, with accents of leather and chain, and a waist cape that ended just above her combat boots. Mimi grinned; what was she thinking? This was gonna be a good day. Settling into a chair to get her makeup done, Mimi sighed and was on the edge of dozing off, the heat from the curling iron and the soft brushes on her face lulling her into drowsiness.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three

Postby tsunami, » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:51 pm

emmie
        feeling: worried, excited, ouch

oh my gosh i made it worse didn't i? emmie watched with confusion and concern on her face as mimi turned and fled after spewing out a string of words. she let out a sigh and turned to turn on the sink and splash her face with water. she gave herself a stern look in the mirror. "the next time you see her, you need to apologize for butting in." she muttered to herself, still trying to come to terms with what just happened.

"is everything okay?" hayeon asked as emmie walked over to rejoin the group. ”mimi just rushed passed us from the bathroom and now you’re coming out of there too... what did you do to her?” she asked playfully, throwing her arm over emmie’s shoulders. emmie flinched at her comment and laughed weakly. “haha what do you mean? what could i possibly have done...” she trailed off, knowing full well what she did (or at least, what she thought she did).

---

much to the relief of her group mates, emmie woke up on time the day of the collab. as the van pulled into the company parking lot to let the girls out, she couldn’t help but feel a bit of excitement bubble up in her. performance days were nerve wracking but they were one of her favorite parts of being an idol. as the girls walked into the studio, emmie noticed a certain someone in all black getting her makeup done. she seemed relaxed, much more relaxed then she had been that day emmie had decided to open her big mouth. her manager steered her away to get dressed. the outfit laid out for her consisted of a white blouse with a black ribbon tucked into a pleated black leather skirt and chunky black boots. it was little different than what she was used to, but she was also open to new things. though, she never really felt that could pull off leather the way a certain someone she knew could... no, now was not the time to be thinking of things like that. emmie plopped down into a chair to get her makeup done, starting to get a little jittery from anticipation of the performance.

soon after, the stage manager popped their head into the room and announced it was time.

a bright smile on her face, emmie followed the other girls onto the stage and got into position. once the music started, everything went by in a flash. going through the movements, singing her heart out, she was left breathless at the end of the performance. she couldn't help but savor the feeling of satisfaction she felt. she had worked so hard to be where she was today and this was only one of the times she could truly say her efforts payed off. being an idol wasn't always the most glamorous life, but it is one that she was happy to have.

"good work, girls! we'll see you all in two days for the company dinner to celebrate your collaboration. get some rest for now!"

---

emmie took one last look at herself in the mirror before bounding out the door after the groupmates. she had opted to wear a long sleeved mock neck baby blue dress that ended just below her knees with a pair of white heels. her earrings dangling almost to her shoulders, her hair left out but tucked behind her ears (brushed this time, she made sure), and her makeup subtle, a smile graced her lips when they finally arrived and were welcomed with a round of applause and the bright flash of cameras everywhere. after the company's ceo spoke for what seemed like an eternity, the girls were free to mingle and of course, eat.

since her arrival, emmie barely had any time to just stop and look at her surroundings. they had been ushered here and there up until then and she welcomed this break in the schedule to relax. she had just gotten up to get a drink and was walking back towards her table when she spotted mimi. not that she hadn't been there since the beginning, emmie just didn't have much time to process what was going on. last week's events popped up in her mind. taking a deep breath, she began to walk towards her so that she could a) apologize b) maybe tell her how nice she looked? wait, no. maybe not that. unfortunately for emmie, fate never liked to make things easy for her. just as she reached mimi, she tripped on her own self and fell forward, effectively spilling her drink and twisting her ankle. her immediate reaction was to curse herself and try to getup as quickly as possible, but she found herself unable to stand, pain running up her left leg. her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. she fell back to the floor, defeated, as her groupmates quickly came over to help her out once they saw what had happened. all that emmie could think of though, more than the pain in her ankle, was how silly she must've looked in front of mimi (and all the reporters and stuff that were also there but really, they weren't as much of a concern to her).
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:46 pm

MIMI
feeling worried, guilty, stressed

Mimi gathered with her group members for a quick cheer before they headed onstage, but her gaze kept straying to M3RCY; seeing them in sharper, edgier outfits that belied their softer group concept was just... Distracting. They all looked nice; really, really nice. When they gathered as a larger group, waiting to go onstage, she couldn't help but focus on them still, barely remembering to mumble a "good luck to you too" in response to the various encouragements being passed around.

Soon she just lost herself in the stage, and it was quickly over; even if she hadn't been front and center for the dance break, the thrill of the stage was just unparalleled- this was why she had become an idol. Watching everyone come backstage, glowing despite the sweat and laughing at the successful stage, was truly wonderful. She was quickly brought down at the mention of the company party, however.

She didn't like black-tie events at all; Mimi hated the decorum and the polite chatter, not to mention the fact that she had to get so... Gussied up. Trying to covertly untangle her long silver earrings from the strap of her black halter neck dress, Mimi just felt uncomfortable all over. Why'd she have to wear stilettos anyways? Was she not tall enough?

Quickly folding her hands when she spotted the gleam of a camera, Mimi struggled to focus on the rest of the CEO's presentation. Boring and long, as always- but soon they were released. Mimi liked these parts of the events; when she could indulge in some champagne and (discretely) gorge herself on the fancy finger foods hovering everywhere. She wasn't enjoying the conversation she was having right now though, the look that some business partner or another was leveling her sending a chill up her spine. Rocking back, she scrambled for an escape.

"Um I have to..." A step. "I have to- huh?"

Mimi felt a soft weight bump into her calves, almost simultaneous with the tinkle of shattering glass. Did she bump into someone...? Whirling around and almost tripping herself as something was caught on the bottom of her dress, Mimi let out a short gasp when she saw Emmie sprawled on the ground, amidst a spilled drink and shattered drink flute.

Her first thought was that Emmie looked beautiful. Really, almost like a fairy; the blue and white almost ethereal and a perfect match with her entire look.

Her second thought was oh god, now look what you've done Mimi; you nearly cry in front of the girl and the next thing you do is to trip her up? And- god, she can't even get up! She can't-

Mimi quickly crouched, ignoring the liquid seeping into her dress, her gaze flicking between the M3RCY members that had rushed over to help. "I got it." She grumbled, looking at Emmie just long enough to sling her arm over her shoulder. She was about to ask if the fallen girl was okay but realized it was a dumb question; of course she wasn't, she couldn't stand up, for christ's sake. It was her fault, she better be the one to clean up her mess. "Here- I've got you." She murmured in what she hoped was a soothing manner, turning her head to look at Emmie before-

No. Too close, waay too close. Why did her face feel hot?

"Wait hold on- my shoes. Uh, the height difference." Quickly shucking off her stilettos so their heights were a little bit closer and Mimi wouldn't strain Emmie's arm in her offer of support, Mimi began to walk Emmie out of the large conference room, shooting photographers and cameramen her trademark scowl. "God, you'd think these paparazzi struck gold, with how they're acting." She murmured in annoyance, half to herself.

Even though she no longer haunted the halls of the company as often as she had when she was a trainee, she still remembered enough to know where the large recreational rooms were, where she could probably find a first aid kit, and also where she could go to grab ice.

"I'm sorry." Mimi blurted out, somewhere in the middle of their walk. "I um... Wasn't watching where I was going. Sorry."

"Here; are you okay enough to sit down?" She shouldered open the door to the nearest rec room. Even if they still had their competitive... Thing, Mimi felt terrible about what just happened. An idol's body was their greatest asset, in multiple, multiple ways; and for her to hurt M3RCY's main dancer to the point that she couldn't get up? She dreaded to think what that would do to M3RCY's upcoming promotions. She wouldn't even argue if Emmie's members decided to seek her out and chew her out; at this point she deserved that, and more.

"Here." Mimi slowly lowered Emmie to a a large couch, helping Emmie raise her leg. "Let me know if anything hurts, okay?" Mimi raised her gaze to Emmie's for a split second before looking away; something was- was it the intensity? It was something. Maybe it was the guilt, that stopped her from looking at Emmie, instead focusing resolutely on helping her take off her shoes and grabbing a nearby pillow for elevation, grimacing at the clear swelling.

"I'm gonna go grab some ice, and some ace wrap; I'm sure your manager already knows what's up, so hopefully this is a good enough for now. I'm- gosh, I really didn't mean to hurt you." Biting her lip, Mimi opened her mouth to say more before thinking better of it, scuttling out the door.

"Ice and bandages... Ice and bandages..." Mimi mumbled to herself, wandering down the halls and shivering as the cold of the linoleum floor seeped into her feet. Making her way to the kitchen and sighing in relief when she saw the ice machine, she scrounged around for a ziploc bag and grabbed the first aid kit hanging on the wall as well, trying to ignore the guilt.

It's okay; her mess. She'll clean it up. Repeating that mantra to herself as she speedwalked back, Mimi tried to hurry without making it seem obvious.

"Are you okay?" Mimi asked as she went back to the rec room. "I uh-" She ran a hand nervously, awkwardly, through her hair. "Ice. I got- ice. Here." Handing it to Emmie, Mimi settled to the ground next to the couch, looking at the extremely interesting linoleum squares lining the ground. "Let me know if you need to be wrapped. Or painkillers? I guess? I'm sure this kit has some." Fiddling with the handles, it was a while before she felt a buzz from her phone.

"Oh- I think your manager is asking where we are, they might send you to the hospital just so you can get a brace." She leveled her phone so Emmie could see as well.

"Still- Ah. I'm so sorry. I hope, um. You get better soon."
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me