1x1 with Spirit!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:53 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: concert- Tag: x

The light brown haired girl hummed as she made it to the concert venue, something having told her she should come here...Long hair swayed as she ran, then she slowed down and it settled back into place. She played with the turquoise ends, green eyes looking around at the other people. She believed she knew that voice, so she looked up towards the stage, squeaking. Fran? she thought, tan cheeks coloring a bit as she looked down...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:01 pm

Francesca Demonessia / Demon-In Human Form / Female / 15

Francesca looked over the sea of people, until her eyes stopped at a familiar face, there was only one person that Francesca knew with turquoise ends, "green eyes too.. It has to be." she blinked a couple of times before she smiled and laughed, winking at the light brown haired girl as she started singing a pop song, looking at Singerr occationally.
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: concert

The girl was wearing beautiful clothes today, by the way; an off-white shirt with a pink heart on the front and a maroon one on the back. She wore jeans as usual, for her pants, and had on dolphin socks and her usual tennis shoes. She looked back up just in time to see the other girl wink at her. She squeaked and looked down again, blushing; hearing people chattering now...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:29 pm

Francesca was wearing a flowy blue dress, with her sigiture black ribbon necklace with her sigiture blue gem, her black flats tapped against the stage as she sang, she smiled to herself as she saw Singerr squeak, when she finsihed her song and people started to spread out and walk away from the stage, Francesca sat on the stage, turning her microphone off

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:36 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: concert

The girl shook her head and attempted to ignore the people talking, looking back up to the stage with a sigh. She saw her crush was wearing a dress with a ribbon on it. She couldn’t see the necklace from here though...well, kind of. She hummed along to the music now, tilting her head. When it ended, people began to disperse. She stood there and waited for them all to be gone...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:41 pm

When all of the people left, Francesca hopped off the stage and walked towards Singerr, "Ciao, I wasn't expecting to see you, at one of my concerts nonetheless" Francesca giggled, she then put a hand on her hip, her necklace shimmering abnormally "I haven't seen you in- how long? About.. 5 months?" Francesca thought aloud

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:19 pm

The girl sighed with relief when they all left, wanting to go up to the stage but seeing Fran instead walk over to her. She huffed a bit as she heard that, asking “Why... because of the noise?” and tilting her head for a bit. She watched as the demon girl placed hand on hip. She shook her head then tilted it, asking “It’s been five months already?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:37 pm

Francesca nodded, "yeppy yep, it's been five whole months, it does go fast, doesn't it?" Francesca asked, chuckling as she did so, she then giggled, "did you miss me that much?" she asked, smirking at the shorter girl

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:32 pm

The girl sighed and shook her head as she thought of how much time had passed...and how fast apparently. She then nodded to the demon girl, gently. She huffed a bit at that question...Then answered with a “Maybe...” and a pout.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:05 pm

Francesca was smirking until Singerr said that she maybe had missed her, Francesca's eyes widened for a bit before turning confused, most people didn't really like the young demon for her attitude.. So the only poeple thay had said that was her sisters.. "...Wait seriously? You actually missed me?" She mumbled.. Her face then returned to her smile, "Aww, thanks, I missed you too"

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me