1x1 `pearl

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 `pearl

Postby airewen » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:13 am

This is a 1x1 between both myself and `pearl. Please do not post unless you are either of us!

Airewen
Height:5'3
Race:Elf
Airewen is the only one left of her family, the rest being victims of the raids against the elves by thr humans. She is a rather quiet and kind person which helps with the fact that she is a healer. She is extremely selfless and enjoys helping people as much as she can. To keep her identity hidden, she wears a full body cloak with a hood that always covers her hair and and ears to keep her identity a secret.

Prince Reinor
Height:6'2
Race:Half elf, Half human
Despite being the prince of the kingdom, Reiner is completely against the war humans have been raging on the elves. He seems rather cold and rude to outsiders, but keeps his friends close. He enjoys teasing his friends and behind closed doors he is always either smirking or smiling. He has no idea that his mother was an elf though, especially since she passed on when he was a child. He has always had his suspicions because what full human has golden eyes?
Last edited by airewen on Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I apologize for such sporadic responses! Work has been extremely draining on my mental health. I shall try to respond as fast as I am able!
airewen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-`. yanri silverfire.

Postby `sappho » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:23 am

- yanri silverfire.
      - twenty years old.
      - cisfemale, she/ her.
      - elf.
      - her father is the leader of a group of elves w
      ho wish to overthrow the humans who took po
      wer away from the elves and now force them
      to not use magic.
      - very daring, extremely loyal, passionate, det
      ermined.
      - obsessive, constantly voices her opinions, ov
      er protective, can be very snappy.
      - heterosexual.
      - she has no crush or significant other.
Last edited by `sappho on Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-`. blythe warden.

Postby `sappho » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:23 am

- blythe warden.
      - twenty-one years old.
      - cismale, he/ him.
      - human, though many think he is partly fae, a
      race that is now thought to be extinct.
      - his father and mother were poor so he decide
      d to become a knight and hopefully support th
      em. he now personally guards the prince.
      - talkative, outgoing, friendly, very skilled.
      - overly loyal, cannot see other sides of argum
      ents, easily bored, always looking for a fight.
      - heterosexual.
      - she has no crush or significant other.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 `pearl

Postby airewen » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:04 pm

After many days of travel, Airewen had stumbled across a new town.
With just her luck, it happened to be the capital where the royal family lived.
Making sure to keep the hood of her cloak over her hair and ears, the young woman
walked through the crowded streets, smiling kindly to people as she went. She had spent
the past few years as a traveling healer which was how she was able to survive and purchase
food and drink. Sighing softly to herself, she glanced around once more before she was
suddenly tripped by a couple of children running around. Falling to the ground, she gripped
her ankle which twisted from her fall. Wincing softly at the pain, she soon was able to heal
herself quickly and was back up again, continuing on with her travels to the nearest inn.
~~~~~
Reiner let out an almost silent sigh as he traveled down to the village from his castle.
His father was having an important war meeting and he was still unable to take part in them,
which annoyed him to no end. Maybe it was because he was against the war and despite not having
said anything aloud, he was sure his father was well aware. Glancing around, a soft frown tugged
at his lips at all of the people that seemed to steer clear of him. Glancing over to his personal guard and friend,
Blythe, the young man finally spoke. "Aren't you annoyed as well from not being apart of the meetings?
We are grown men and you are one of this countries finest warriors. Surely you have something to say about it."
Last edited by airewen on Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I apologize for such sporadic responses! Work has been extremely draining on my mental health. I shall try to respond as fast as I am able!
airewen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby `sappho » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:22 pm

xxxyanri and her family had lived in anhaldor their whole life and never before had they been this restricted. none of them were allowed to use magic, which was their birthright, while the humans ran around, using charms to open doors and throwing off the balance of everything. she walked down the street of the capital and mentally counted how many humans she saw using magic for pointless actions. did these people not understand that all magic had a give and a take? she sighed as she turned a corner, making her way towards the herb shop. it was run by an elf who was a friend of her family. she picked up some herbs that her father had asked her to get and paid him in silver coin. she gave her thanks to the family friend and then made her way back into the street.

xxxblythe was rather tired this morning, having been training all day the previous day and hardly having gotten any sleep the night before either. the knight walked alongside prince reiner in the streets of the town. he could tell that the prince was extremely annoyed with his father for keeping him out of the important war council. blythe had been guarding him for a while, ever since he had proved himself worthy when he came to the palace. this was his full time position now that he was a knight. he sighed. "i guess i'm a bit annoyed, but i am a guard and not a general. plus, as my job description says, i'm not suppose to let you out of my sight," blythe said in a joking tone, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. "i'm sure that if you ask the general he will fill you in on what happened their as well." suddenly, blythe let out a small hiss of pain and reach down to touch his ankle, which felt like it had been twisted.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby airewen » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:03 am

Finally making her way to the inn, Airewen let out a small sigh of relief.
Making her way inside the building, she was quick to book a room for the week. Making her
way into the room, she set her bag down in the corner, next to the bed. Sitting upon the bed,
a deep sigh escaped the woman's lips as she gazed around the room. She couldn't help the unending
loneliness that filled her each day. She had already lost her entire family due to the humans, though
she couldn't blame all of them. Some were genuinely nice people and she did her best to help them as
much as she could. Sighing once more to herself, she soon stood and left the room, making sure to lock
the door behind her. Not much later, she was browsing through the market, trying to decide on what she wanted
to eat for dinner. Without paying attention, she was once more accidentally tripped and she stumbled to the
ground. Looking up, she eyed several children that began to apologize. With a wave of her hand, the
young elf stood and smiled kindly at them before they ran off once more. What was with her and being tripped?

~~~~

Reiner could only let out a small huff of annoyance at his friend's words. Rolling his eyes, he looked
Blythe as the smallest of pouts tugged at his lips. "You speak as if I'm not an absolute joy to be around.
I am offended my friend." Hearing the rest of his words, the prince could only nod his head. "You're right.
I would have better luck with the general than my father anyways." Watching Blythe suddenly hiss in pain
he couldn't help but tilt his head. "Perhaps your soulmate is close by? Normally the pain isn't as pronounced."
Reiner felt the beginnings of jealousy cloud his mind but he was quick to get rid of the feeling, everyone
deserved happiness. Even if his father didn't see things that way, which was another thing that angered him.
Without any warning, the male felt a smaller body collide with his own. Feeling a snarl tug at his lips, he
gazed down at the female that stood before him. "Step away from me, pest."
airewen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two.

Postby `sappho » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:29 pm

xxxyanri tucked the herbs into a basket that her mother had given for her to carry all of the supplies she had been sent to get. she still had to get some eggs, flour, and some she would also probably get some flowers for her mother. they didn't have a lot hope during these days so she liked to do little things to help her mother. her father got enough support through the group he had formed. he loved to fight against power and he was happy doing that. but, mother, she just wanted to go back to her old life. her mother missed her parents, she missed the forest that she grew up in, and she missed living under rulers who actually cared about their people. now they were apart of a race that was hated by the people in power and the only way for them to use their birthright of magic was to practice it illegally. yanri sighed, deep in thought as she aimlessly wondered through the streets and suddenly ran right into someone. she was knocked onto the ground. she pushed herself off of the ground and was about to apologize when the man called her a pest. yanri whipped around. "and just who are you?" she snapped back.

xxxthe knight laughed. "please, don't be offended, my good prince," he said playfully and flamboyantly bowing to his friend with a smirk on his face. blythe was about to say something else when he winced again, feeling the sensation of his hands and knees hitting the floor. "perhaps. you're right, the pain has never been this intense before. as a child, i hardly even felt the pain and it just started getting worse over these last few weeks." he watched as reiner and a woman collided. he not at all surprised by what the prince said but when the woman jumped up from the ground and snapped back at him, he was taken aback. he walked to the side of prince reiner. "excuse me, miss, but you are speaking to his royal highness prince reiner," he told her. he looked back at the prince and noticed that the writing on his wrist had suddenly vanished. "reiner, look at your arm!" he whispered to the prince, aghast. this girl had to be prince reiner's soulmate.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby airewen » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:17 pm

Making her way deeper into the market, Airewen soon came across a small crowd forming. Gently getting the attention of an elderly woman, she asked what was going on. The woman turned to her, placing a hand on her cheek as she sighed in exasperation. "Someone bumped into the crowned prince and the poor thing seems to be an elf. If the king hears she could be executed for thinking she was trying to harm the prince." Airewen felt anger form deep within her. With a nod to the woman, she began to make her way closer to where the commotion was the loudest. Finally reaching the clearing, she went to step forward when her arm was grabbed rather harshly. Letting out a soft yelp of pain, she turned her head rather quickly to see who had grabbed her. A rather large man who seemed to be a common villager looked down at her, his expression apologetic. "I apologize ma'am. It would be best if you didn't approach, you could get get in trouble for interfering." 

Reiner gazed down at the woman who spoke to him. He felt the strangest warmth on his wrist before hearing Blythe speak next to him. Gazing down, the cursive words that had been a part of him since the day he was born was, in fact, gone. Feeling a multitude of emotions run through him, he could only stare, speechless. Hearing another small commotion, he glanced quickly to the side, seeing a cloaked figure being grabbed by one of the villagers. "Blythe, go see what is going on over there, I shall talk to this woman alone." Turning back, he soon realized that he would be doomed if his father heard of this. The woman just had to be an elf, the very same people that his father was trying to destroy. Reiner soon came to a sudden realization. Were the first words he said to his soulmate really an insult? He felt rather terrible at the thought. Sighing heavily, he gave a soft bow. "I apologize, I should have been watching where I was going. May we please talk somewhere with less prying eyes?" He wasn't sure if the woman would agree but he could silently hope.
airewen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three.

Postby `sappho » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:32 am

xxxher eyes widened when she heard the guard next to the man she bumped into to stay that this man was prince reiner. suddenly, yanri felt her arm grow warm and watched in awe as the tiny cursive words on her wrist faded away. no, no, no. this man could not be her soulmate. how would she explain this to her parents? they hated humans for what they had done. she couldn't say that she loved humans either after what they had done, especially these ones who had taken over her homeland, stolen the power crystals, and repressed her entire species. she watched as the knight nodded and then walked off to deal with the crowd. how did she of all people get stuck with a soulmate who's family hated her race? if the king knew what was happening it was likely that he would kill yanri for speaking with his son, or maybe he would take her captive, seeing as she was his son's soulmate. she crossed her arms. now he wanted to speak kindly with her? she huffed. "alright," she agreed with a sigh.

xxxblythe saw the confused on the face of reiner and one that woman he had bumped into. he nodded when reiner sent him off to deal with the crowd. "stay back," he told them, waving his handing in a gesture from them to move backward. "go on with your days," he ordered the people who were quickly starting to gather to see the prince and definitely seemed to be wondering what the prince was going to do to the elf woman who had just bumped into him. he look down at his wrist when he had the feeling of someone grabbed it. this was the strongest feeling he had had yet. his soulmate must be in this square somewhere. blythe's eyes wondered around the crowd until he saw a commoner grabbing the wrist of a cloaked woman. he pointed to her. "excuse me, would you come here for a moment?" he asked her, his voice just loud enough to be heard over the voices of everyone in the crowd.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby airewen » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:24 am

Turning her head quickly, Airewen felt her eyes widen as she realized she was the one being spoken to. Gently pulling her arm away from the villager, she cautiously made her way over to the guard, keeping herself on edge in case she had to run. It didn't happen often, but when she was recognized as obviously not being human, she would have to take off running, not wanting to be captured and possibly killed. Stopping before the male, she gazed up at him, the only feature really visible from the shadow of her hood being her bright blue eyes. "May I help you sir? I promise I meant no harm."

Reiner gave the woman an unsure smile as he soon led her away from the crowd, towards the edge of the forest that resided right outside the village. Sighing deeply once more, he turned to the woman. "I wanted to apologize for how I reacted earlier. It wasn't polite to say such a rude thing to a lady like yourself. I was simply agitated from an earlier conversation." He wasn't sure why he was admitting these things to her. Part of him felt like telling her his entire life story but he managed to push back the urge. Was this the cause of meeting his soulmate? He wasn't sure.
airewen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me