1x1 w/ Piera

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 w/ Piera

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:39 pm

Please don't post unless you're one of us, thanks!
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 w/ Piera

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:41 pm

Name:Travis Huston
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Travis is very intelligent, but not egotistical about it, he just tends to talk about complicated subjects and forget that not everyone may understand. Very bubbly and friendly, likes to make friends but gets flustered when people show interest in him. A hopeless romantic. Has a very fiery temper if pushed far enough. Likes to follow rules.
Last edited by Scaredofmostthings on Sun May 10, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:20 pm

Name: Tate Miller
Male
Personality: Tate is very laid back in every aspect except work. He believes you can't half ass on the job, put your back into it and blood, sweat and tears means you did a good job. Prefers to keep to himself but enjoys rousing others up.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:35 am

Travis stepped out of the taxi, barely registering the driver going to get his bags. He looked up at the large ranch style house in front of him, where he would be staying for the entire two months of his summer break. He had been singled up for the job by his father, who insisted he needed to get away from his computers and books and spend some time in the "great outdoors" to finally "get his hands dirty". For two whole months he'd be working on the far that ran across this property, Dawn to dusk as the flyer had said. Travis had fought the idea with all he had, but with his college fund held over his head, he didn't have much of a choice. He could already tell the place probably had crappy Internet.

The driver set his bags down in front of him, and Travis paid the man for the ride from the airport to here. He tipped him well, since the farmhouse was pretty far out of the way, plus he didn't have to work about buying groceries or paying rent for the next two months anyway. Not to mention the job itself didn't pay poorly at all, a notable positive in a sea of negatives. Taking his bags, he stepped up the walkway to the porch, distantly hearing the taxi drive off. He hefted his bags up the porch stairs, knocking on the front door.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Tate took a sip of water, watching some tv while he waited. They were expecting a new ranchhand, probably some city chick thinking she's a horse whisperer and is gonna have a magical country adventure, only to turn tail and run the first time she's told to scoop horse crap. It's happened, lots of times and it's always funny. He grinned to himself, remembering the last time. His pa told him not to laugh but he couldn't help it! They were simple tasks, he does them everyday. He took another sip. Maybe this one will be different?
Nah.

He heard the footsteps before the knocking. Tate set his drink down and answered the door, ready to mess with the newbie right away. He was a bit taken back that it was a boy at the door, however his nerdy exterior explained well enough why he was here. Most people send their kids here to learn 'man work', the first few days are always torture for them. "Aw shoot, lookie here wha' we got. Tumble weed done bring you in pardna?" Tate spoke with the most stereotypical country voice he could muster.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:30 am

Travis stepped back as the door swung open, revealing a boy about Travis' age. He was handsome, really handsome, but Travis probably shouldn't be thinking that. He was just here to work then he'd been free in a couple months. His eyebrows shot up in confusion at the man's over the tol country accent. Did people really talk like that? "Uh, I guess?" He answered, unsure of what exactly the guy was saying.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Tate slapped his knee with a laugh. "I'm messin' with you man. Come on in. I'll show you your room." Tate grabbed the boys bags and brought them inside. "Your rooms on the far left, just follow me." He said, making his way tjrought the loungeroom. "Name's Tate, yours?" He asked.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Travis flushed at the boys laugh, unsure if he was being made fun of or not. He quietly followed the boy into the house, following him to where he'd be staying. "Travis." He answered when asked about his name, "are you a farmhand as well?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:35 pm

"Hmmm you can say that. I live here, so yeah, I am. My Pa's the guy that's gonna be ordering you around all day, every day." Tate put the bags down in front of the room. The room was rather simple, a bed, dresser and closet. No tv but there was a socket.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:05 pm

"Oh, your dad's the boss?" Travis asked rhetorically. He stepped into the room, looking around the simple space and putting one of his bags on the bed to unpack. He turned back to Tate, trying not to stare too intently at the guy. He really was handsome. "So when do I start?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me