1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:49 pm

|| Ryder || Male || Human/witch || Keita || Tagged: Jayla and Keita ||

The human/witch male waited for his boyfriend to say something. Meanwhile he was glancing around him and looking at all the werewolves that were all around them. Some were in wolf forms and some were in human form, though lurking around to make sure that nothing to go wrong while Rerina was away with the pups. "So when will Rerina return from taking the pups on a hunt?" he asked her.

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Jayla || Tagged: the pups ||

Meanwhile Rerina and the pups were finally finishing up their little hunting lesson. Alright pups, lets get back to the house. The others are waiting on us. she said to them and ushered them with her nose.

|| Niju || Male || Werewolf || Open || Tagged: Niji ||

Of course. We are almost done with the tour. After that, we will go join the others so you can meet the others. the older wolf said as he led the way to the downstairs where the kitchen and dining room. And this is where most of us hang out. Hyria loves to cook for us, so whenever you get hungry and feel the need to eat something, she will gladly whip something up for you. Anything at all. You name it she will make it for you. So that is pretty much the entire tour. Shall we go back and join the others? There are some pups your age that you can play with as well. he told the young pup.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Skyla || Tags: Skyla ||

The male wrinkled his nose when she mentioned the onion and garlic powder in the chips. "Ha nope, we can eat things that they cant. So chocolate, doesnt hurt us. We are just like humans when it comes to eating food. We can either eat human food or well go hunt for our food." he said with a chuckle.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:52 pm

Hey Seeley, do you remember which girl pup was supposed to go to Ryder and Keita? Or are they supposed to take both boys?]

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: pups, Rerina

The redhead tilted her head as she looked at the both of them. She said "It shouldn't be too long, since they're just pups. Shell probably be bringing them back shortly." She looked to Ryder, her possible cousin or relative, then smiles at Keita.

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup followed silently, and Cherr nodded to Rerina.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, nodding to him once more. He said “Ill be sure to keep that in mind. Hyria...Hyria likes to do the cooking,” he said. He then perked up a bit as other pups were mentioned. He nodded at the adult wolf, and followed.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder, Jayla

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he stood there. He watched the female, and listened. He saw her smile, and waited to see if she'd make food.

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl smiled as she looked at him, nodding to him once more. "Good to know chocolate won't kill you. I can get you chocolates for Valentine's then."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:37 pm

(Honestly I can’t remember lol)
||Rerina|| Werewolf||Female||Mate: Jayla ||Tagged: the pups ||

Once they all returned back to the manor, they all emerged from the woods at the same time as Niju came out with a pup in tow. The white werewolf glanced at the pups along side her and allowed them to go play with the other pup. Rerina turned her attention back to Jayla and she flicked her ears before looking at Ryder and Keita. She snorted when she saw them but shrugged it off. She walked over to Jayla and wrapped herself around her, nuzzling her mate with her nose.

||Carlyle||Male||Werewolf||Taken: Skyla||Tagged: Skyla||

”I prefer the dark chocolate ones, especially dark chocolate covered strawberries. Now those are delicious.” he said. He could remember the first time he had them and instantly found a new favorite.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:46 pm

[alright, I'm going with Saffron and Ziva, so it's one of each that we each play but also one of each gender.
Roleplaying has gotten me into the habit of keeping genders even...XD]

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: pups, Rerina, Ryder and Keita

The redhead smiled as her love soon showed up with the new pups. "Ah...there they are," she said, and pointed at them. She smiled when Rerina walked over and wrapped around her. She put a hand up under the chin, the furthest up she could reach on the huge white wolf's head. "Rerina...these two wanted to talk. Keita was asking about the pups," she said.

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. She then ran off with Gimli and Ziva, to the bigger pup and Niju.
The blue and white pup, meanwhile, looked over. He immediately locked on to Ryder and Keita, and wandered over, tail wagging.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju, pups, Rerina and others

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, then to the pups. He made a small sound as the smaller pups ran over to them. Well, the one male wandered over to the other adults.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder, Jayla, Rerina, Saffron

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male made a small sound. He dipped his head silently to the huge white wolf. He sucked in a breath as his interest in the pups was mentioned...When Saffron trotted over he relaxed, in fact seeming to melt at the sight of the pup.

The red eyed girl smiled as she looked at him, nodding to him once more. "Chocolate covered fruit is always good. I personally like cherries of blueberries covered in it," she said. She then said "For Valentine's Day, maybe I'll get you some dark chocolate strawberries."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:01 pm

||Rerina||Female||Werewolf||Taken: Jayla||Tagged: lots of people||

Rerina heard what Jayla said and the white wolf cleared her throat. Tucking one large paw underneath her, she adjusted herself before speaking. ”Oh? Well what of them?” she said. Curiosity written on her face. It wasn’t a common thing to have someone take in or well “adopt” a werewolf pup. It was rare and just not heard of at all.

“Well then I know what to get you for Valentine’s Day my love.” he said with a smile and pulled her closer to him. The male turned her head towards him and he lightly brushed his lips along hers and then along her neck before returning back to her lips where he kissed her gently.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:45 am

The redhead smiled at Rerina, then glanced to the two males. The blue and white male pup had already approached them, or rather Keita. She giggled a bit as she watched. She then nodded to Keita, as though to tell him he could speak.

Cherr yipped and wagged her tail as she sniffed at Niju and Niji.
The blue and white pup walked right up to Keita and pawed at him a bit.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju, pups, Rerina and others

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He sniffed at the three pups, then looked to the adults. It seemed one pup was more interested in them. He shook his head, not seeming to mind.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- pups will be Ziva and Saffron- Tags: Ryder, Jayla, Rerina, Saffron

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male made a small sound. He dipped his head silently to the huge white wolf. He sucked in a breath as his interest in the pups was mentioned...When Saffron trotted over he relaxed, in fact seeming to melt at the sight of the pup.

The red eyed girl smiled as she looked at him, then squeaked and giggled. She definitely knew what she was going to do on Valentine's Day. It wasn't February quite yet, though. Still, that didn't mean they couldn't do...stuff now, so she asked "Shall we go to the bedroom?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:38 am

||Rerina||Female||Werewolf||Taken: Jayla||Tagged: lots of people||

The young woman raised an eyebrow slightly when the male mentioned about the pups he had interest in. There was some commotion from some of the other wolves and Rerina let out a loud growl to silence them. She cleared her throat and looked at the two males. ”Ignore them. Some of them are still used to the old fashioned ways, but they do mean well. They are still getting used to Jayla and I being together. Now. As far as the pups you had mentioned, I’m sure you are aware of the fact that they aren’t like your everyday child. Whereas Ryder, no offense, does not. However; that doesn’t mean that you both should be given the chance to raise them as your own. You will have to help teach Ryder the basics of caring for a werewolf pup since he isn’t a werewolf himself. Think you can manage that? Of course if you have any questions, I’m sure I can help or someone else here can too. Jayla is just as new to this as he is.” she spoke.

“Lead the way then my love.” he said with a smile. The tall male stood up and waited for his girlfriend to lead the way.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:16 pm

The redhead smiled at Rerina, then glanced to the two males. She nodded as she listened to them, and smiled encouragingly. "I definitely have a lot to learn about raising a pup...Well, I've had dogs, but a werewolf obviously isn't the same."

The blue and white pup yipped and wagged as he looked at Ryder and Keita. That's the first time the quiet pup really made a sound, since getting here. Not that Ryder and Keita would know that, obviously. However, Cherr and her siblings definitely would have noticed.

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He whined quietly a bit as he listened. "Pups are leaving?" he asked, head tilting. He glanced to the siblings, worried how they might react when that actually happened.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- pups will be Ziva and Saffron- Tags: Ryder, Jayla, Rerina, Saffron

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male made a small sound. He nodded to her, and turned back into his wolf form. He seemed way more at ease around others like this. Well, way more at ease around other werewolves, since it was easier to defend himself in this form. He put his ears back at the protests...Rerina very quickly silenced the others. He said "I...I can teach him whatever he needs to know." He could, seeing as he was a werewolf and had been taught by his family.

The red eyed girl smiled as she looked at him, then nodded. She stood and took his hands, waiting for him to stand up. Once he had, she led the way to the bedroom, giggling a bit. They reached the room and walked in, door closing behind them.

-fade-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:19 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Taken: Jayla || Tagged: others

The white werewolf waited for others to calm down before she cleared her throat and spoke to the two males. I am sure that you will both be fine I have no doubt that you will be fine. Though with Ryder being a human, he is going to need a lot of time to get used to our ways. I am sure that he will be fine in no time but he will need time to get used to our ways." she said with a soft smile on her face. She glanced at one of the pups that spoke and she nodded her head.

|| Ryder || Male || Half human half witch || Taken: Keita || Tagged: other people

He was about to say something in remark to the white wolf but bit his lip and saw that she had smiled at them both in a reassuring way. "I am sure with Keita's help I will do my best to learn the ways and to do the best that I can." he said with a bow of his head and then glanced over to his boyfriend and rested a hand on the black wolf's soft fur.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Taken: Skyla ||

The young male stretched out before turning to glance at Skyla and a soft smile formed on his lips. He pulled the woman towards him and nestled his head into her shoulder. The wolf couldnt help but chuckle when he was a mark on her. Carlyle brushed his lips gently across her shoulder as he softly spoke with a bit of an accent. "Hmm it looks like I have left a little love mark on you my dear."
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:27 pm

The redhead smiled at Rerina, then glanced to the two males. She said "Rerina is right, he just needs some time to learn. I too am sure with time he'll learn, and he'll be perfectly fine after that. Plus...this one pup really seem to like you two."

The blue and white pup flicked his tail a couple times. He twitched his ears and sniffed at Ryder, but quickly turned back to Keita. He pawed at him, as if wanting to be picked up. It could just be that he wanted attention from him.

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He asked "When...when are they leaving? Are they leaving right now? What if the other two get upset?" he asked Rerina, then glanced to Niju a moment.

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male nodded again. He said "Again...I can teach him whatever he needs or wants to know. He'll have all the time in the world." He whined a low sound as Ryder pet him, but it was more a sound of happiness or some such. He then looked down at Saffron. He lowered his head to nose at him a bit.

The red eyed girl giggled and nodded at him a bit. "I don't mind," she said, as she really didn't mind it one bit. She was just glad they were together, and hoped they'd never have to part. She couldn't imagine life without him in it... "Well...should we go drink or eat something?" she asked. She knew food did nothing for her, but it tasted alright to her, and helped if she was around humans.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me