1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:46 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: pups and Jayla || Taken: Jayla ||

“You can come along if you want, but I don’t think you want to get grossed out by me killing something....” she said and led the way to the back of the house. The pups all emerged from the house and all stared at the huge werewolves that were gathered around. Rerina shifted into werewolf and the wolves all dipped their head at her. “Come on pups....let go get something to eat....let’s see how good you are at hunting.” she spoke, looking at the pups.

|| Niju || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Niji ||

Once the meal was caught, he drug the deer over to Niji and released his hold. “Go she’s and dig in. Eat as much as you want. We will bring the rest back to the others.” he said, sitting down and wrapped his tail around his paws.

|| Ryder || Male || Human || Tagged: Keita || Taken: Keita ||

After he finished eating, he set the plate aside and looked at Keita. “Do you really think it’s a good idea to go over there? And pups? Where are you getting that from?” he asked him confused. The last thing that Ryder wanted to do was to go back and see the white wolf again. He was still ticked at her from before, but for now he would set it aside since she did save his life.

“Why don’t we go over there and figure out what is going on then....” he added, looking over at Keita.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Taken: Skyla ||

When he heard her open the door, he grinned when he saw her. “Miss me sweetheart?” he asked her. He smiled softly at her and his golden amber glanced into hers. “I guess I had a feeling that my girlfriend wanted to see me so here I am.” he added.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:03 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: pups, Rerina

The redhead hummed a moment, nodding to her girlfriend. “I’ll, um...wait in the yard I guess?” it turned into a question. She continued to hum as she walked behind the wolves. She noticed Cherr keep looking back from time to time. She smiled, then looked up at all the wolves there.

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Jayla. Saffron made small sounds as they went along. They both stared at the wolves, then Saffron finally spoke, saying “Okay.”

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju

The little silver and white furred pup watched him drag the doe back. He bowed his head, closing his eyes for a moment. He was thanking Mother Nature or the earth for the meal. He nodded to Niju silently, then began to eat carefully.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he ate. He looked up as his green eyed love looked at him. He sighed a bit as he was questioned about the pup thing again...He looked up again as Ryder continued, saying “Yes, let’s go.”

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl hummed as she saw her boyfriend outside the door. She giggled a bit as he called her sweetheart. She smiled as she said “I did, in fact, miss you. What’s that?” she then asked, noticing he was holding some stuff.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:32 am

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: pups and Jayla || Taken: Jayla ||

“Don’t worry, we will be fine. We shall be back shortly.” she called out and led the pups into the woods. About halfway in, she stopped. “Alright pups, put those noses to work and let’s see what we can find.” She told them, and put her nose to the ground to sniff out anything. She would help the pups hunt down the meal, but she was seeing how much they knew.

He watched the pup carefully and glanced over his shoulder. He was on alert, and made sure that no one was around them.

|| Ryder || Male || Human || Tagged: Keita || Taken: Keita ||

“Alright, come on. Let’s get going then....” he said, getting up and getting ready. He glanced over at Keita before grabbing the keys so he could lock the door behind them.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Taken: Skyla ||

“Well I missed you too. Oh this? Well this is some stuff I picked up along the way here. Wasn’t sure what to get my vampire girlfriend so I just grabbed what I could.” he said with a shrug.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:12 am

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: pups, Rerina

The redhead hummed a moment, nodding to her girlfriend. “You better all be,” she told the white wolf, and looked at the pups.

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent once again. Cherr sighed a bit, shaking out black and white fur and saying “Okay.” then doing it.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju

The little silver and white furred pup continued to eat in that way. It must seem odd to Niju, because that’s usually not how wolves eat.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he listened. He nodded to his love, watching him get the keys. He continued to hum as he just watched a moment. He then left the room, going to the stairs and down to the door.

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl hummed as she watched the werewolf male. She smiled, revealing fangs again, then nodded to him. “Let me see,” she said, almost demanding but not exactly that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:33 am

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Taken: Skyla his vampire girlfriend ||

He chuckled as she wanted to see the bag. “Only if I get a kiss first, then I will.” he said, flashing a danger smile. He thought it was cute that she wanted to see the bag, with all the contents in it. Carlyle knew of a guy that had a store that carried things for vampires, werewolves and the like. No human things were really sold there unless requested.

He knew the guy for as long as he can remember, and the guy owned him a little favor. So the guy knew what was best for dating a vampire and other essential things. Carlyle glanced down at her and watched her with his yellow golden eyes.

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: pups || Taken: Jayla ||

She watched them from the corner of her eye and watched one of the pups began to sniff around. A smile formed on her face as she glanced at the pup. “What do you smell? Have you picked up anything....?” she asked the pup, following along side her.

He continued to keep watch since he wanted to give the pup as much time as possible to eat. The grey male wolf watched their surroundings and flicked an ear backwards, listening carefully.

|| Ryder || Male || Human/Witch || Tagged: Keita || Taken: Keita ||

The two began their way to Rerina’s. Ryder still wasn’t a fan of the idea, but he wanted to not argue with Keita about it. As they approached the huge house, they were both greeted by a large brown werewolf with yellow eyes. “Who are you and what are you doing here?” the wolf growled, eyeing the two.
Last edited by Seeley on Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:17 am

Is Rerina talking to Cherr or Gimli?))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:57 am

(Cherr)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:07 pm

XD she s afield, sand I don't know if I can post today...I'm feeling tired (which apparently might be because of my chest, which my cousin believes is caved in like hers and my brothers'), and really don't want to do anything, plus now I have a headache))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:21 pm

(XD well I hope things get better for you)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:22 am

Thank you
I hate this keyboard...she's a fema!e, not whatever the crap that said]