1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:19 pm

(I'm so sorry that I keep having late replies... I'm here now though)

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri

Sam continued to hold Anri's hand, following him to the library. Once they were there, they headed in together and Sam smiled as his eyes widened in wonder and excitement. There were so many books here with excited him greatly.

Jinku - Male - 7 - Tags: Amaya

Jinku was happy to have found Amaya to walk with him. It was good to not be alone in a place he had not been to before. He felt a lot calmer and ok walking with her"Do you have anywhere you'd like to go?" he asked curiously as they walked along.

Miguel - Male - Adult- Tags: Maya

Miguel's eye widened with excitement. "Yes. Yes, I would." he answered excitedly before approaching Maya and the little, fluffy, creature carefully. "Hello there, little one." he greeted Eclair, gently petting him from his head to his back. He was so soft, like nothing he had felt before.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK

Lee was about to follow ARK but she stopped and looked at Red, realizing that they were interrupted. "Were you going to say something?" she asked them.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK looked at the others, listening carefully. "I'll go in any direction."he stated.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP

Trix continued to follow Fleur's lead, still trying her best to stay alert of her surroundings. This place was so different than the planet she was from but, right now, it was peaceful.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix

LAP chuckled a bit as he stayed behind Trix, catching sight of Jasell waving back to her as he hurried along with him.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella

Zurteca thought for a minuet as she continued to blush a bit. "I'l go where ever you think would be best." she replied.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:39 pm

[Its fine, but we really need to finish posting forms in the merfolk 1x1. I'm just so excited to start it, but I need to know names for yours.]

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam

Anri hummed and looked around, as he held Sam’s hand. He continued to stare at the books. Some of the shelves were floor to ceiling. He made sounds of awe, as he continues to look at everything.

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: Jinku

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound a moment, and looked around a bit. She wagged her tail just a bit as she looked up at him. "Im...not sure, I don't know what's here."

Maya the Pokemon breeder - female - adult - Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee wagging. She held out the little cutie, saying "Here you go."She then smiled sweetly as they interacted.

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She giggled and hummed as she then followed the other two and the SIR unit.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled as she continued to trot along, looking back at the others from time to time.

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to Lee and made a small sound of some kind. “No, it's fine, um...We can go that way,“ they said.

[center]Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then let out a little breath as he stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and shook their head.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca

Jessabella hummed a bit as she shook her head a couple times. She continued to quietly hum, and looked at the woman. She blushed a bit as she saw her blushing. “Um, let's go...that way, " she said, closing her eyes and pointing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 am

(I am so sorry for the late response again... I posted most of my forums on the menfolks 1x1 thread. I will be sure to get the other forums up really soon!)

Sam continued to walk through the vast library, continuing to hold Anri's hand along the way. He gazed in awe and wonder at all the book, making little noises of wonder and amazement along with Anri. His excitement grew as he kept looked around at everything.

Jinku - Male - 7 -Tags: Amaya

Jinku nodded in understanding, thinking for a minuet before speaking up once more. "In that case, maybe we could do some exploring together?" he asked, tilting his head to the side curiously.

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Maya

Miguel continued to pet Eclair, feeling the softness of the cute creatures fur. "You are so soft and sweet..." he trailed off in wonder, scratching the little Eevee underneath the chin.

Lee nodded at Red and Pride cub. "Alright. Let's keep going, then." she said, walking forward and following ARK's lead.

ARK nodded his head. "Ok!" he squealed before continuing in the direction he was going, hoping the others would follow.

Trix continued on, not really sure where they were going and deciding that maybe she should ask about that. "Where exactly are we heading if I can ask?" she asked, genuinely curious.

LAP listened to Trix and what was happening around him but continued to walk along happily

Zurteca chuckled and blushed, her heart fluttering bit."Alright! Lead the way." she said, gesturing her hands in the direction
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:09 am

[XD I saw. Okay]

Anri hummed and looked around, as he held Sam’s hand. He hummed quietly as he walked up to one shelf, and read some of the titles. "These are animal books," he told the other boy beside him. He then realized he'd sort of pulled him along to this shelf...they were still holding hands.

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound a moment, and looked around a bit. She wagged her tail just a bit as she looked up at him. "Sure," she said with a canine's smile, and wagged her little tail a couple more times.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee crooning to Miguel.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She giggled and hummed as she then followed the other two and the SIR unit.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She said "I...don't actually know, just towards where I hope a town or something will be."

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to Lee and made a small sound of some kind. “Okay,“ they said with a small nod.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then let out a little breath as he stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and yawned a bit.

Jessabella hummed a bit as she tried to make her cheeks stop blushing. She nodded to her, holding out a hand then beginning to walk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:21 pm

Won't let me, so gotta do this:
Bump)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:35 am

(Thank you for bumping the topic and sorry for such a late reply.

Sam continued to be mesmerized by the vast amount of books all around them. He continued to hold Anri's hand as he was lead over to the animal books. He stopped and listened carefully to Anri, smiling as he kept holding his hand. "Whoa, so cool!"[he replied, trying not to be too loud in his excitement and wonder./center]

Jinku - Male - 7 - Tags: Amaya

Jinku smiled back, chuckling lightly. He was happy to have a friendly companion to tag along with him in this unfamiliar place. "Ok! Lead the way!" he replied cheerfully.

Miguel continue to pet the small soft creature gently. The little creature was so soft and gentle yet so full of energy. It as very fascinating.

Lee continued to walk, looking around curiously as she did so. There were many things here she had never seen before as they walked along as a group. Her antenna perked in curiosity as she continued on with the others.

ARK looked back a moment to make sure the others were following. When he saw that they were, he continued on, keeping an eye on things cheerfully.

Trix nodded in understanding. "Ok. That sounds like a good plan." she responded. She looked around a bit, ready to keep going whenever the others were ready.

LAP waited with Trix, looking around and listening as he waited.

Zurteca hesitated a moment before gingerly taking Jessabella's hand. The blush on her cheeks darkened a bit.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:58 pm

[XD welcome. It's fine really.]

Anri hummed and looked around, as he held Sam’s hand. He hummed quietly as he began to look at the books again. He hummed and smiled as he nodded to the other boy, saying "It really is cool. We don't have library cards for here...but I bet we could take a book and read it in here."

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound a moment, and wagged her tail. " Okay," she said with a canine's smile, and began to walk then.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee closing his eyes happily.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She giggled and hummed as she just continued to follow the others.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She said "Thank you," and nodded to the alien female, smiling at her some.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to Lee and followed her and the little SIR unit as they walked.

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then let out a little breath as he stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and yawned a bit.

Jessabella hummed a bit as she tried to make her cheeks stop blushing. She hummed as she then kept walking with the other woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:15 pm

Bump
Did we only have 3 1x1s? I thought we had 4...but I only can find 3)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:21 am

(Hmmm, I think we only had 3 1x1's?? I'm not 100% sure though... I am so sorry for the late reply, ahhhh!)

Sam continued to hold Anri's hand as he looked around at the vast amount of books in awe and wonder. He listened carefully to Anri, looking over and smiling at him as he spoke. "That sounds like a great idea, Ari." he replied with quiet enthusiasm.

Jinku - Male - 7 -Tags: Amaya

Jinku smiled and followed Amaya's lead, happy to have her with him and that he wasn't here all by himself. He stayed alert and looked around a bit as the walked a long.

Miguel chuckled quietly, continuing to pet Eclair gently, feeling the warmth of the Eevee crooning against him. He smiled, looking back up at Maya for a moment.

Lee nodded at Red and continued to follow ARK's lead, unsure of where exactly they were going. She was putting her full trust in ARK not to get them lost or anything.

ARK continued on cheerfully, trying to stay alert as he lead them along. It was nice that they had found others to tag along with them.

Trix smiled back at Fleur, nodding in her direction. She then continued on forward, staying as alert as possible. Her antenna where perked as they walked on.

LAP trailed behind, looking around and staying alert as they walked along.

Zurteca kept blushing as she continued to walk with Jessabella, still holding her hand. She looked around a bit before looking back at the other female.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:49 pm

[Kay. XD it s fine, just don’t forget the other two. We need to hurry breakfast up with Haku and family, so the kids can go out to play and find Sera and Nephi]

Anri hummed and looked around, as he held Sam’s hand. He hummed quietly as he began to look at the books again. He hummed and smiled as he nodded to the other boy, saying "Okay. Let’s see what books might interest us.”

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound a moment, and wagged her tail. She gave another canine's smile, and continued to walk.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee closing his eyes happily. She then studied the other human. He really was pretty attractive to her.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She giggled and hummed as she just continued to follow the others.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled as she nodded back, then continued to walk.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to Lee and followed her and the little SIR unit as they walked.

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and yawned a bit more.

Jessabella hummed a bit as she tried to make her cheeks stop blushing. She hummed as she then kept walking, and smiled at her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me