2x2 with Wolfrunner/Spiritstar3-fin.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 2x2 with Wolfrunner and Spiritstar3

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:08 am

Lucas l pureblooded vampire l lcation-Emberelic, gardens l tagged-Alejandro/Adrian
Lucas let out a scoffing sound, "Please. I have always been high and mighty, its only just being recognized now. I wasn't bragging either. But merely stating the facts as to why I am here." Him? Become king? King of Runemeth? King of Runemeth with a odd yet lovely little swan on his arm perhaps... It was an intriguing thought. Lucas sighed, "Fine lets make a deal. I'll become King of Runemeth and come to sweep the princess off her feet to be my queen, when you manage to carry out your little scheme and take your place beside the queen as her wedded husband and King of Emberelic." Of course the dark haired male knew that Al would never go through with such a plan despite apearances. Not with his past history with women, nor his history in general. So there was no way he would wed Akira. Akira was nothing but a pawn in their games....her and her brother for that matter. The current ruler of the human kingdom would die, that was a unspoken given. But the heirs had a bit more value in keeping alive. So really, even if Al really was the human queen's betrothed, there was no way he could become king. It was a match doomed from the very begning thanks to what would be Akira's sister's ultimate unavoidable fate when things were over. It made Lucas glad to hear Al was planning on leaving her. The changling vampire really was the Runemeth General's good friend after all and the male had no wish to loose those friendly bonds between them. Being immortal, even for a pureblood like him, got lonely and boring every few fifty years or so. He was about to correct Al about there being nothing to report back to the palace when his friend shouted. "Shut up? Are you alright there bud?", Lucas asked raising a curiously worried eyebrow.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:54 pm

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;-location;Ember

Eh? He heard that?! He had thought he'd been thinking his thoughts back at Adrian...had he accidently whispered them aloud? Putting a hand to the back of his head nervously, he shifted his feet before responding. " Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine. It's just been a long day, that's all. I'm not used to all this daylight operation, you know? I'm more of a night person." He spoke, though his eyes glowed a slight red in the darkness, something they only really did if he intended them to or was hungry- neither of which was the case. Adrian was now mad at Al for almost blowing their cover...or, technically, his cover. " And high and mighty always? Really? I remember when you pursued a sweet little damsel's blood once, but she rejected you so much you never got the chance to taste her blood. You were devastated- it was almost pathetic, really?" ah, he'd forgotten how much he had enjoyed the playful banter that always showed up when Lucas was around. " But a deal, eh? I think your just making this deal because you know neither of us will ever go through with it." that was a fact. He would never engage in a romantic relationship with Aralynn- he'd learned his lesson one too many times with that one. If he ever got into a relationship- and the was a big if- it'd be with another vampire- at least she wouldn't leave him for what he was, or by the hands of death. Though knowing his luck the universe would still find a way. but.... the prospect of Lucas even agreeing to a deal which, if ever happened, would require him actually settling for one woman? That was quite the sight. " Alright....deal. Though I have to wonder, how exactly would you sweep her off her feet? "

--Akira Kurenai- 17-female-straight- tagged;none--location:room--
-----

[color=#408040]----- Kio Nightshade ------
[/i]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:02 am

Aralynn l human l location-Emberelic, palace library l tagged-Haruna
"Are your sure bout this Your Highness? Forgive me but should you and My Lord really be.....?"

Aralynn sighed shaking her head at the young knight's questioning of her and her brother being out and about. While not his place, the young queen knew it was only for the concern of the royal's health. Though that didn't make his insistance any less the irritating then it was. The blonde human must have spent several minutes standing in the doorway to the family's library trying to pursuade the young knight before finally ordering him away. Pushing the large doors shut with a sigh, Aralynn turned around smiling warmly at her brother before leaving her post at the doors. "I had no wish to raise my voice at him but he was just so persistant. I just hope I did not commit a mistake on a course of action.", she said crossing the room part of the shelved massive family collection. Lifting a finger to run it over the spine of a book Aralynn gave a soft smile.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:54 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- home- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire hummed a moment, watching her dog sniff the ground in front of the door to the house. Shaking her head, she glanced to Fallon again, huffing a bit as she watched him too. She hummed, then said "Dad won't destroy you...unless you make me cry." She hummed as she moved to kiss his cheek, then turned with a wave, to go inside.

(kay)
Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch; market- Tags: open; Raphael

Koon huffed as he watched the male Jamie had approached, having approached the guy himself because he was staying by his human’s side. He yipped and flicked his tail a few times, trotting closer to sniff the guy’s legs then jumping back. Huffing, he shook himself off, then tilted his head. Jamie put a hand on Koon’s head, petting the dog behind the ears then glancing to the stranger again. They tilted their head as they watched him a moment, then shrugged. “Um...are you hungry?” they asked, thinking he was just another human like them, one that needed to eat. They hummed as they looked him up and down, then shook their head a few times. “What’s your name?” they then asked, before looking down at the dog again. Koon yipped and wagged at them.

Aria Marrins- 19- female- regular vampire- Bisexual- house- Tags: Kio

The golden brown haired girl snorted and shook her head a few times. She watched the cat a moment then. Deciding he'd be way better company then a dumb human, any human, she reached to pick him up. The cat allowed it to happen.

Haruna- 18- male- Embere Heir- Asex homorom- castle- Tags: Aralynn

He hummed quietly as he stood by his sister, huffing as he too heard the knight being annoyingly persistent...He shook his head, letting Aralynn deal as he knew how stubborn yet straightforward the blonde queen could be. She'd scared off a few boys, and girls, in their childhood due to it...but hadn't seemed to really much care back then. He hummed quietly and nodded to his sister when she left the doors, after closing them. He said "Oh, of course you didn't mean to, but...he was kind of being annoying." He shook his dark haired head a couple of times, then resumed humming, while watching her touch a book.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Lucas l pureblooded vampire l lcation-Emberelic, gardens l tagged-Alejandro/Adrian
The vampire general closed his eyes humming to himself considering the question Al put forth. It was a good one. One that was not a question which could be easily answered....for him anyway as hard as it was too believe. For as much as he liked women and the amount of them he'd come into contact with over his immortal life, Lucas was nothing if not a showman. Or show vampire in this case he supposed. He had a fondness and a knack for both dramatics and mind games, and few could tell the differance between which he was pulling. So just how would the dark haired male sweep the human princess and one of Emberelic's heirs off her feet? "I guess I'll just tell her the truth.", shrugged Lucas, "That or fight valiantly to protect her and then reveal in such fasion as to what I am."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:10 am

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;-location;Ember
" Really, that's all you would do? Well, I suppose that, given the options, I would reccomend fighting valiantly to protect her before revealing what you are. Humans are fickle, fleeting creatures after all." he face grew solemn, his voice distant. " They fear what they don't understand, and their minds are broken ever so easily. If you were to straight-up tell her, I'm willing to bet she'd just run. At least if you save her first, there's a chance she would see you as more of a hero than a monster. " then his voice returned to normal, as did the expression he was wearing at the start of their conversation. " Though I must say, that's still rather cliche, don't ya think? Personally, I think you should serenade her- sing her a song that, while beautiful, tempts her to run off with you into the night. Then, if she has any remaining hesitation, just say a few sweet words with a pleading expression, and chances are she'll give in.... then keep doing so, maybe minus the song, however, and eventually she likely wouldn't want to return. Or one could hope at least, that eventually she would realize that escaping into the night with a vampire was a far better choice than facing whatever fate awaited her in the future. " he then stretched his arms, looking up at the sky. Adrian was getting restless- angry and restless. It was quite annoying, really. Though he knew it wasn't safe to allow Adrian to take control- not with Lucas here. " On a more serious note, what's the update back in Runemeth? anything good?" he then paused, keeping his gaze on the moon. " Do they...do they know when there going to try and make a move?"

-----

[/i]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:11 pm

(ooc: need replies for two characters, so while i’m waiting...what now, owl? i want them to meet again, but would really rather Kio doesn’t kill Aria))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:37 pm

Lucas l pureblooded vampire l Lcation-Emberelic, gardens l tagged-Alejandro/Adrian
"Not much longer. The plan, I think, was somewhere within a fortnight? So sorry.....guess my words earlier weren't true when you stop and think about it. With my power no vampire could jepordize securing the dove and her brother, so I'll more then likely will be whisking the princess away from this place but not in the way I would prefer. What a waste.", sighed Lucas shaking his head in genuine disappointment at not being able to spend the time he wished with Akira. She was after all pleasent company. He wouldn't deny that. Much more pleasent then he was typically used to from human women over the centuries and most vampires as well. No. He wouldn't put it past the crown to put him in charge of her and the young male heir as well both during the take over and following. He was their best bet at staying alive as far as his kind were concerned. All thanks to his power and the fact he was simply one of the more gentle of his species as a general rule of practice....in both demenor and bite. "They want to move before the hunter families decide to get involved in their kingdom's affairs. Plus with the information that someone is poised in more then perfect position so early? I would give it seven days at the most and less at the least. I certainly do not evny you my friend."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:57 am

Aralynn l human l location-Emberelic, palace library l tagged-Haruna
The young women let her fingers run over the book spines as she lightly dragged it accross them. It had been awhile since she'd been in the library and she used to love books. Two were always typically kept at her bedside when she was younger but not for some time. "There are so many choices, I've forgotten how many titles we have. And what they are all about.", Aralynn said pausing in her search. She stared up at the shelf of texts that climbed before her and sighed. Why was this so hard? Surely she had her favorites but what were they again? Shaking her head Aralynn just reached and grabbed a few titles....all of which were fairy tails. The queen didn't ao much as bother to pay real attention to any of the books she pulled, merely dropping them into her arms holding them to herself as she grabbed them.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:06 pm

He listened to Lucas silently, with a blank expression on his face as he took in every word the male said. Aralynn would kill him if he let anything happen to the heirs while she still had fight in her. There was no way he could let Lucas take the heirs, as funny as it would be watching Lucas fall under the spell of a human girl. " Well, if it comes down to that, you always have the option of either wearing a conealing mask or knocking her out before she can see who her assailant is. Then when she wakes up, you can act like some sort of hero. Though I'm not sure if living a lie would be any better....." he was quiet for a few minutes up until Lucas spoke again. Seven....seven days or less?! He only had that much time?! In a moments notice he went from leaning against a tree to standing up straight, wide-eyed and panicked. " Only seven days at the most?!" he shouted at Lucas. Slinking back against the tree, he put a hand over his face, closing his eyes as he attempted to calm himself down. " Fine. Very well then, so be it......but I request five days, at least. Just buy me five days. I'll try to get Aralynn and her family to surrender or leave and move to another kingdom...if she doesn't leave by the end of the five days, I'll stand down and leave her to her fate. I'm just asking for five days to avoid as much bloodshed at possible....." he stood back up, eyes remaining closed as he attempted to determine Aralynn's location. " Now, if you can excuse me....I'm going to need all the time I can get, so I have to start now. Enjoy your time here in this charming kingdom before it falls to the dark." maybe it was the irrational, previously-human part of him speaking. or maybe he was just insane enough to still care about humans, even after all they'd done to him. Nonetheless, he sunk into the shadows below, making his way to the shadows of the library. He didn't know that the heir was nearby, and even if he did, he likely wouldn't have cared. Not with Aralynn's life at stake. So he wasn't paying attention to who was near when he rose out of the shadows in front of Aralynn, swiftly placing a hand on her shoulder with a desperate, pleading expression. " Ms. Aralynn, I beg of you, take your wealth and belongings and leave this kingdom behind. You have five days, if that, Ms. Aralynn. Five days. I can hold off one vampire no problem, but I can not stop and army of the kingdom's strongest vampires. " he realized he had never even told Aralynn what kingdom she was up against, either. " Ms. Aralynn.....your facing Runemeth. They are not your allies, and you hold no hope. It would take far too long to forge enough slayer weapons for your army, and even longer to train them to go up against the living dead. That general your sister is playing hostess to? He's in charge of that army that's coming for you. Worse yet for you, he plans on whisking your brother and your sister especially, likely before the others could harm them. So Ms. Aralynn....please. I beg of you, please leave this city. I know of several beautiful kingdoms you could move too, and with as regal as you and your family are, I'm sure you could marry into another noble and wealthy family. " he spoke pleading, desperation showing in his eyes.

-----

( Please pardon the intrusion between Aralynn and Haruna. I promise to return her somewhat shortly.)
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me