royalty | 1x1 w/ nighti

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: royalty | 1x1 w/ nighti

Postby kingstoat » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:10 am

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

"I-" Sorren choked out his words, "I don't want to die." He looked down at Canis' hands as he let out a shaky breath. "I understand though, you have to do it," As he spoke, a wave of nausea hit him, an anxious sickly feeling in his throat and his skin visibly pale. Apparently he wasn't as confident as he thought he was when it all came down to it.
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:25 pm

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
The prince took a deep breath, looking Sorren in the eyes. "No. you're not going to die. I...I can't..." He trailed off, shooting a glance at the door. Softly squeezing his warm hand, he walked with the human around the garden, sneaking so as to not be spotted. "Come...this way," he motioned to the side of the palace where the rose vines grew up against the wall.
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingstoat » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:23 pm

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

Sorren grew silent again, keeping a grip on Canis' hand and quickly following him around the palace, avoiding looking back. He didn't speak but wanted too. Why was Canis keeping him alive? Was this just the prince toying with him? Did he genuinely plan to keep him alive? But...why? Sorren was just a normal person. He didn't want to die, but it seemed hard to believe that the prince wanted him to live - he was far too insecure to accept that.
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:51 am

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
He pulled the human around a bush and through a small door concealed by the vines, breathing hard. He went to this spot whenever he needed to get away from his parents, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to use it. ”Sorry...mmm...” He calmed himself, looking into his bright eyes.
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingstoat » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:26 am

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

Sorren took a few breaths, looking into the prince's eyes for several moments, then pulling the taller man into a hug for a few seconds, before pulling away. "A-ah sorry, He chewed his lip a little, "I thought I was going to...I thought you were...I was so scared," The human trailed off, fiddling with his hands as he looked down at the ground. Ugh, he was making a fool of himself, wasn't he?
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:28 am

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
The vampire hugged back, sighing. Looking down, he placed his hand on Sorren’s chest, feeling his heartbeat. ”God...there’s no way I can take that away...you’re so...alive. He didn’t have a heartbeat, and the gentle pounding of the human’s was rather soothing. He sighed a second time, relaxing and taking his other hand in his own cold one. ”We’re safe here...”
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingstoat » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:40 am

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

He looked up at Canis again, holding the vampire's hand close to his chest and nodding. "But they'll find me eventually...won't they?" Sorren spoke in a small, quiet voice. Slowly, he leaned up and planted a kiss on the prince's cheek, then speaking quietly once again, "Thank you. I don't understand why you'd save me but...thank you, Prince Canis."

{sorry about the inactivity, i came down with tonsillitis and then some other virus, i've been dead, bleh}
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:51 pm

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
He gasped, flushing at the kiss. Sheepishly, he leaned in, kissing the human's cheek in return. "They won't find you...and if they do, I'm not going to hand you over..." He sighed, leaning against Sorren, eyes partially lidded. "I could probably sneak you up to my room...its better than down here."

// No worries!! Feel better soon!!
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingstoat » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

The human put a hand on his cheek where the prince had kissed him, his face flushed as he looked up and nodded. "That's true," His stomach growled slightly as he spoke, "A-ah. I haven't eaten in a while, sorry about that." Sorren leaned his head on Canis' arm, a little embarrassed he'd admit. He knew he should have eaten breakfast, but he was far too nervous that morning and had avoided eating anything. Did vampires even eat human food? He had no idea.
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:44 am

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
He though for a minute. ”Hmm...what do humans eat...If you eat fruit or meat, we have both...I doubt you’d enjoy blood.” He chuckled, looking down at the boy. He’d really only had blood, usually from a livestock like animal, but he had definitely had human blood unknowingly. Occasionally, if he was starving, he’d bite his own arm and drink the limited amount he had, although that resulted in several scars on his forearm.
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me