royalty | 1x1 w/ nighti

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: royalty | 1x1 w/ nighti

Postby kingstoat » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:51 am

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

"Fruit is good, fruit or meat. I don't mind," Sorren nodded, "I can't say I've ever tried blood, it's not really a common thing for humans to eat...or drink? Both." He let out a nervous laugh. Sure he'd probably tasted animal blood before - he'd eaten meat a few times so it would make sense, but he hadn't exactly thought about it. Fruit was definitely good. Then again, the food in the village wasn't anything to sing and dance about, the flavours were bland, and he didn't get to cook as often as he'd like.
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:47 pm

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
With a nod, Canis slid out to their hiding place. Walking over to a tree, he plucked several juicy fruits from a nearby tree, before slinking back in. He handed one to Sorren. "Try it! They're delicious!" He said before taking a bite of one of them. The juice of the fruit dripped down his chin, and he chuckled, licking his fangs clean.
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingstoat » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:27 am

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

Sorren took the fruit, biting down and letting out a noise of happiness - "Mmmn!" The human grinned, brushing blond hair out of his eyes with a hand, continuing to take bites out of the fruit till he was finished - unaware of the juice that had stained his lips, and trickled down his chin slightly; Sorren was far too busy savoring the flavor of the fruit. "I think that was the best thing I've ever tasted!"
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 am

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
Chuckling, he handed Sorren another fruit. ”Have as many as you want!” Looking at him, he noticed the juice on his chin. ”Ah! Let me just...” The vampire reached up, gently wiping at his lips and chin. His breath quickened slightly, but he wasn’t sure why.
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingstoat » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:05 am

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

"Mmn! Thank you!" Sorren grinned, taking the second fruit from Canis and happily taking a bite out of it. He looked up when Canis spoke, his face flushing brightly when the vampire wiped away the staining on his lips, and making eye contact with him. Sorren wanted to look away, he was shy and flustered to say the least, but somehow he couldn't.
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:05 am

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
Canis held the eye contact, face flushing as well. Tentatively, he took a breath and leaned in, very close to the boys face. Noses gently touching, he looked deep into his eyes, nervously asking permission to lean in closer. He didn't know what was making him do this, he'd never done anything of this nature before, but it just felt...right.
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingstoat » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:20 am

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

Sorren used no words, he didn't need to, just blinked slowly - a silent gesture telling Canis he could get closer. He could, and Sorren hoped he would. Sorren's breath hitched, his usually pale skin instead taking on a bright red tone at this point as he looked into the vampire's eyes; Sorren wasn't even thinking at the moment, just acting on emotion and the avid desire he had to kiss Canis.
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:09 pm

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
Closing his eyes, the prince leaned in, finally pressing his lips against Sorrens, making sure that his fangs wouldn’t poke the boy’s lip. Gently, he put his arm around him, drawing the human closer as he kissed him. This was the wirst time he’d felt like this. His whole body felt light and a million thoughts were running through his head.
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingstoat » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:11 am

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

Sorren closed his eyes as Canis moved in, wrapping his arms around him and melting into the kiss. Soft, cold lips against his, the contrast somehow made it even better. He felt warm, and practically floating - he could feel his heart beating heavily, Sorren had found Canis attractive the entire time but didn't expect them to actually kiss. Not to mention he was a good kisser, damn.
kingstoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:41 am

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘
After what felt like forever, he gently broke away, eyes side and shining. "Holy...wow..." He licked his lips, looking somewhat dazed. He'd kissed before, but it never felt this good. His only kiss had been with a princess his mother had tried to set him up with, and that had been awful; she'd gotten lipstick all over him.
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me