Three Gems and a Human (SU 1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Three Gems and a Human (SU 1x1)

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:05 pm

A 1x1 between me and the machine. Please don't post unless you're one of us or a mod.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Three Gems and a Human (SU 1x1)

Postby the machine » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:29 pm

"a magical performer from above, an excitable spirit! Purple Jadeite!"

name: Purple Jadeite
Nicknames: PJ, Purple, Jadeite,
pronouns: she/her
gem location: throat, heart shaped gem
weapon: Magical girl wand

personality:
PJ is easily excited and loves a game. she likes performing and making sure everyone around her has a good time. she's hyper and energetic. she love earth culture like anime and manga. she's shown interest in earth fashion, especially pastel goth and harajuku. she likes media where there is a happy ending and really dislikes things that end on horrible notes. she loves music and has a loud voice. sometimes she has no noise control and is either too quiet or too loud. she cannot read a room very well and struggles with reading cues straight away. she often gives up easily when there is negative energy in the room and doesn't know how to fully fix it. sometimes she's ditzy and in a daze. on top of that, she acts like a magical girl, thinking there's a way to solve things with just an incantation. while this may work in battle with her wand, it doesn't work with other problems.

"cookie cat! he left his family behind"
Name: Steven Quartz Universe
Nicknames: Stevie (given by PJ), wonder quartz (given by PJ)
Pronouns: he/him
gem location: stomach
Gem weapon: shield

(don't think i need personality because he's cannon)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:19 pm

"They say even the proudest spirit can be broken with love."

Name: Pink Moonstone
Nickname: Luna, Mother/Mama Luna
Pronouns: she/her
Gem Location: stomach, teardrop shaped
Weapon: Moon shaped scythe
Personality: Luna is a kind, shy, soft spoken Gem who cares greatly for others, especially her friends. She dislikes arguments, especially if her friends are fighting with each other about something and will try to soothe them before anyone starts using weapons. Her mannerisms are an odd mix of a ballerina and a 50s housewife. Despite being like this, she'll fight like any mother protecting her young.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, and that's kind of how I like it."

Name: Onyx
Nickname: Nyx, Mad Scientist
Pronouns: she/her
Gem Location: chest, flat oval
Weapon: spiked chakram
Personality: Onyx oddly hides her feelings of others, usually sporting a "tough guy" attitude. She does care about them, but chooses not to show it. She'll proudly defend them even at the cost of her own life. She has a love for science and technology, usually tinkering with something or testing something out, causing Luna to be on standby with a fire extinguisher.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:33 pm

Steven had gotten back from a walk around the town. he sighed walking into the temple. "hello" he called as he walked in, going past the living room. a familiar shape appeared on the warp pad. "Stevie!" it called out, revealing itself to be the magical girl like gem, Purple Jadeite. she ran to Steven and hugged him. "PJ" Steven chuckled hugging him back. "Steven, you are never going to believe this but watch" PJ let go of Steven and summon her wand. "Love You Sprinkle Cakes!" she shouted and cupcakes appeared on the bench in the kitchen. "you can make cupcakes out of thin air?" Steven asked, excited. "not really. i learned how to store stuff in my wand and summon it. they're cupcakes i made to practice it. made them half an hour ago" PJ explained. Steven ran up to the bench and grabbed a cupcake. he ate it before smiling "PJ, these are the best! thank you" PJ chuckled. "anytime, Stevie!"
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:06 am

"Jadeite! I thought I told you not to give Steven sweets unless he had lunch or dinner first!" A female voice exclaimed as another Gem walked into the room. She looked like a ballerina, her clothing, hair, and skin a mix of pinks, blues, and purples. Her name was Pink Moonstone, but the others called her Luna. She sighed softly before looking at Steven with her blue-purple marbled eyes. "How-?" She started to ask before an explosion sounded, shaking the house. "Onyx!" Luna exclaimed in worry and anger.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:10 am

"Hey. One cupcake never hurt anyone-" PJ began to say before helping in suprise from the explosion. Steven looked at the two gems before calling "onyx are you okay?"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:14 am

A door opened to let out another Gem, one who was jet black from her punk half shaven mad scientist like hair to her boots. "Well," She said before letting out a cough. "Well that was something." She finished before noticing Steven there. "Oh, it's you." She said before looking at the others. "Are you sure it's wise for him to stay with us? Remember the last time I was left alone with him?" She asked.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:24 pm

"c'mon, he's not a bad kid. he's not doing anything wrong." PJ said. "besides. this is his home too. he's half of us remember?" she said, pointing to steven's gem. Steven nodded proudly in agreement.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:47 pm

"Yeah. Half." Onyx said, clearly unimpressed. "But he's also half human. I mean, we don't even know if he has any powers let alone a weapon." She pointed out.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:50 pm

"half still counts" PJ argued. "half or full, he's still our stevie." she said.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me